Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Old 11-05-2009, 07:12 AM   #76
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 'V' Movie Revisited

Here is a link to wikipedia for 'V': http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_2009_TV_series Then click the top link...and then click the top link! For some reason I can't make the posted link work directly like they usually do. This thread was started in April...and the series was announced in May. Hmmmmmmmmm! You don't suppose. Actually the decision to do the remake was made in January...I believe. Certainly months before this thread was started. Someone in an earlier post mentioned the timing...and it made me wonder too!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-23-2009 at 12:36 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #77
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
What are your thoughts about the new 'V' series coming soon on ABC? Do you think the original series revealed a lot of hidden factual information? Do you think the upcoming series will reveal a lot of hidden factual information? Why? Why not?
I've recently been watching the original series (there's an active torrent at mininova with all 19 episodes). I don't know how factual the information is, but here are some facts I thought kind of ironic and funny.
The hybrid earth born child was named E-lizi-beth or a-lizard-birth, and two of the main commanders from the visitors, the ebil man eating reptoids, were named Charles and Diana, who were also to get married in the series.

The new series is also up at mininova for those that don't have a tv. I haven't watched it yet, but a review came up at pp that might interest some of you:
http://www.infowars.com/abc%E2%80%99...ould-be-proud/
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 09:22 PM   #78
TempestGarden
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
The hybrid earth born child was named E-lizi-beth or a-lizard-birth
I never thought about that before and I have seen the original series many, many times. In fact, I have all of it on DVD. That is too funny!
TempestGarden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2009, 12:34 AM   #79
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Phtha. The linked review was informative. Whoever wrote it was quite thorough. I can't imagine anyone going to that much trouble to write a review like that! I'm feeling somewhat burned-out regarding all of this. I'm seeing two theocratic human/reptilian factions (Pleiadian and Aldebaran) battling for control of the New World Order...with a third non-theocratic human faction (Andromedan) opposing the other two factions. I'm further seeing all of the above as being both native and extraterrestrial.

I think that both 'V' series (1983 and 2009) are attempts at disclosure. They obviously have purely fictional aspects...but I think there is a core of truth. I think that at this point...we have a short time-frame to sort through a mass of formerly classified information...and to then proceed to clean house in an orderly and thorough manner. The failure to do so may be most catastrophic to humanity. The following is my broken-record partial solution to the problems which seem to be facing the Solar System and Humanity: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 Please take a look at this thread. I could be very wrong regarding the proposed solutions...but the subject of Solar System Governance is very important and urgent.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-06-2009 at 12:47 AM.
Old 11-06-2009, 04:04 AM   #80
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

There are only 1143 days left until the superwave and the new golden era.
Old 11-06-2009, 05:10 AM   #81
TheObserver
Avalon Senior Member

And counting!!
TheObserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 05:23 AM   #82
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

In case you missed it, or wish to rewatch it...here is the first episode of "V" 2009: http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/240...ncast_logo.png
Old 11-11-2009, 03:58 AM   #83
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

"V" is on tonight. I'll report back after it's over. I've rewatched the first episode on abc.com.

OK...I watched the second episode...in spite of reception problems with my broken rabbit-ear antenna. I'll have to rewatch it online...and get some new rabbit-ears. The series is settling into the plot...having moved past the wow-factor of the first episode. Everyone's lives are getting much more complex. There is a bit of a 'sanitized' factor...which doesn't quite square with what I would expect life to really be like if the V's really showed up. And how the heck do I know what that might really be like? Actually we might have real visitors sometime soon.

If human beings were brought to Earth (rather than evolving here or being created here)...was anyone here when they (we) arrived? Could reptilian beings have been here already? Actual physical reptilians? Could human beings have possibly fought with them...and destroyed them...along with the dinosaurs? Are we now battling with the souls of these slain reptilian beings? Is there a remnant of reptilian survivors living deep within Earth? Could this be one reason why reptilians supposedly think Earth belongs to them...and why they supposedly hate humans? Do these disembodied reptilians want human bodies...and 'their' Earth? Is that why we hear of walk-ins, soul-scalping, soul-transference, extermination, etc? If this were the case...what would be the solution...for both races? Just thought I'd ask. I want the truth...but what if the truth is too hard?

Question: where do the V's live? Answer: In a V-Hive.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-12-2009 at 05:49 AM.
Old 11-11-2009, 06:01 AM   #84
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Have real V's arrived? Check out this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=16588&page=24
Old 11-12-2009, 05:47 AM   #85
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

What do you think about 'V'? I really like it a lot...so far. I've also been rewatching the Stargate SG1 series. I was thinking that it would be really cool if both concepts were combined into one series. What would be even more cool...is if the complete and honest truth regarding universal history and the 'alien presence' were shown in a very high-budget 20 episode series. That might be the best way to handle disclosure. On the other hand...we're probably half-way through disclosure already...and we're still waiting!
Old 11-12-2009, 06:02 AM   #86
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
I've recently been watching the original series (there's an active torrent at mininova with all 19 episodes). I don't know how factual the information is, but here are some facts I thought kind of ironic and funny.
The hybrid earth born child was named E-lizi-beth or a-lizard-birth, and two of the main commanders from the visitors, the ebil man eating reptoids, were named Charles and Diana, who were also to get married in the series.

The new series is also up at mininova for those that don't have a tv. I haven't watched it yet, but a review came up at pp that might interest some of you:
http://www.infowars.com/abc%E2%80%99...ould-be-proud/
Were they trying to tell us something about the Royal Family?! Calling David Icke!!
Old 11-13-2009, 09:56 PM   #87
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

In the context of 'V'...please consider this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 It seems to me to be a simple yet effective escape method from some very deep quicksand. So far...there has been very little interest. I just wish to discuss the basic issues associated with Solar System Governance (SSG). Just trying to make common sense statements...and proposing reasonable solutions...doesn't seem to attract very many people. Why is this? Why does it seem to take crisis, pain, greed, fear, etc...to motivate people? Why doesn't common sense and reason...stated calmly...seem to work?

Could "V" be related to the subject of "Gizeh (or Giza) Intelligence"? Take a look at this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...h+intelligence I'm just trying to generate some discussion. I don't have the answers...just a lot of questions. Please look at the 3 linked threads in this post. I think they may be interrelated. But the subjects are in need of further study and refinement.

Here is another thread which could be related to "V": http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15014 It is somewhat inflammatory and controversial...but the discussion has been minimal. This puzzles me. I mean no harm. Where have I heard that before?! It has to do with who may be running the show here on Earth. It is mostly speculation...as are most of my posts. I'm just trying to solve some of the world's problems (and my problems) by asking a lot of questions. Unfortunately...many more problems introduce themselves...uninvited.

It won't be easy...but I think we're going to make it. Hang on!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-14-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old 11-13-2009, 10:21 PM   #88
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

this interests me OXY but i just keep going round in circles, like you i am banging my head agains a brick wall herejust when i feel my suspicions could be right something comes up and i am back to square one again. will we ever get an answer Hm! well i have watched quite a few of those old V videos now although many inuendos still nothing which hits me so to speak sorry oxy i think i'm brain dead now!!

Quote:
In the context of 'V'...please consider this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=15878 It seems to me to be a simple yet effective escape method from some very deep quicksand. So far...there has been very little interest. I just wish to discuss the basic issues associated with Solar System Governance (SSG). Just trying to make common sense statements...and proposing reasonable solutions...doesn't seem to attract very many people. Why is this? Why does it seem to take crisis, pain, greed, fear, etc...to motivate people? Why doesn't common sense and reason...stated calmly...seem to work?
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #89
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Jacqui D. I feel as though we are under some sort of a spell. I feel like I'm fighting an invisible battle continually. It takes extreme effort just to make a little bit of progress. When this crisis is over...I think we will be absolutely amazed at how simple the true solutions really were.
Old 11-14-2009, 05:47 AM   #90
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I just rewatched the first episode again...and I'll rewatch the second episode tomorrow on abc.com. I really liked the special effects. The connection between the V's and religion/devotion is intriguing. I notice that they renamed the church for the actual broadcast. The church in the previews had a different name. Also...I'm wondering if Chad and Anna are conspiring to do the right thing? We'll have to wait and see!
Old 11-14-2009, 05:55 AM   #91
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

The V is a wake

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 11-14-2009 at 06:10 AM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009, 02:07 AM   #92
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Great One! The sun above the watery 'V' could be symbolic of the Sun God from Sirius ruling over the V's...and us! The photo would be even more symbolic if it was taken on Sun God Day! Your old Avatar might be driving the boat (USO)! What Would Anna Say (WWAS)? Perhaps 'they' are trying to 'wake' us up!

I'd better stop. I'm going to rewatch part 2 now.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-15-2009 at 02:18 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 06:20 AM   #93
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Any more thoughts about 'V'? Have you watched it? What do you think so far? I think this series is huge...and could dovetail with some form of official disclosure. Reading between the story-lines might be productive and illuminating. Never underestimate Hollywood...for good or for evil.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-16-2009 at 06:23 AM.
Old 11-16-2009, 01:28 PM   #94
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Well if i could get the new V i would get some kind of ideaunfortuantly here in the UK we can not.
I have tried all links but nothing, have watched all the old ones Oxy, but doesn't really tell you much loved watching them again though!
Your idea of a parallel world with this one makes sense,in fact many parallels could be working alongside us.
I have always believed in worlds within worlds and with the coming changes this illusion is fastly breaking down now, with the interference of time lines (looking glass technology) we are now inter mingling with other so called time lines and natural portholes are opening allowing further off planet entities coming through, this is my guess anyway.
I have to agree that there are old beings here on earth who have been incarnating over and they are no doubt using human bodies, if the aliens have technology which can capture a human consciousness then i would say this is what is happening, they are storing these souls (energies) storing them and keeping them trapped.
You see the problem we have here on earth the net/ quarantine which surrounds the earth placed there by the creator god of earth( not the creator of all ) has stopped all souls (energies) from ascending this has been the problem since time started, on other planets they have learnt that to evolve they must move on, in which they do gladly because to evolve is better for everyone else we have become stagnant.
The creator god here does not wish this he wants his creation to serve him, but the laws of creation say we must all go back to the ultimate creator, so yes we have been trapped here and all the programming of the creator god has trapped many in to this way of living, materialistically.
Now you imagine all those consciounesses which are getting bottlenecked trying to get off the planet but can not, earth can only sustain so much life on it it is getting heavy and needs to regenerate herself.
These ancient ones who have been around for 25,000 years from the last pole shift have been incarnating over and only wish to get back home, some are of 6th/7th density, they will return back or perhaps to the mass of creation eventually, this planet will have to have a massive shake up because this is the only way it can be done.
Doesn't sound a very good scenario but for the better of man kind.
But all will be saved some will stay on this earth and be taken into the 4th density positive, those who have been in control will reside on 4th density negative, this will be a completely different dimension to this earth, then those who have not changed their ways and who like living in this 3d world will by consciounse thought have their own new earth and will continue to incarnate until they have learnt the lesson of evolving and connecting back to the ultimate creator.
NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND! we will all be in our place when this happens.
The ET's i feel are helping, some are not i agree many have their own agendas this earth is in a crisis they will all try and get what they can from this but ultimately until earth changes the law of universal evolution can not move on, and this is very important at this time of our learning.
I would suggest anyone looking over on THE WATCHERS thread and James Casbolts the answers are there if you dig deep disclosures are coming but very slowly not sure about full disclosure though, well that's my take on things Oxy, love to hear what everyone else thinks!
Oh and if anyone knows how you can get the new V series in the UK i would love to know thanks. I'm gonna get a now i feel i need it phew!

Quote:
Any more thoughts about 'V'? Have you watched it? What do you think so far? I think this series is huge...and could dovetail with some form of official disclosure. Reading between the story-lines might be productive and illuminating. Never underestimate Hollywood...for good or for evil.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #95
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

Is www.hulu.com available to you, Jacqui? They have it on there too...posted on Saturdays. You should be able to view the past 2 shows, if you can access this on your computer.

Hope this helps.
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 04:39 PM   #96
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Marian,that was very kind of you but unfortunately again it is only for the U.S i will keep trying to see if i can find other links if anyone out there knows where we can watch it in the UK can you let me know please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marian-Librarian View Post
Is www.hulu.com available to you, Jacqui? They have it on there too...posted on Saturdays. You should be able to view the past 2 shows, if you can access this on your computer.

Hope this helps.
Old 11-16-2009, 05:07 PM   #97
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Thank-you Jacqui. I think everyone will make it...but what concerns me is how much pain we may have to experience...due to corrupt and evil beings (human and otherwise). We could be facing a very rough and rocky road in the next few years. I'm hoping for the best...but preparing for the worst. The history of this world is not very confidence inspiring. It's been a tough go for most people throughout history.

Try this link to watch the new 'V' episodes: http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/240461/pilot

Are we on the verge of a real live 'V'? http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=16588&page=26

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-16-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Old 11-17-2009, 11:56 PM   #98
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this elsewhere...but it seemed to fit this thread as well. Don't forget to watch the third episode of 'V' tonight. Think about the following while you watch.

Could it be that Satan and Demons are really Interdimensional Draconian Reptilians who hate Humans? Could it be that God, Lucifer, and Jesus are Pleiadian Humans...and that even Lucifer is a good-guy or good-gal? They could all possibly be good. Could it be that they are all at odds with the Dracs...and that they simply have different philosophies regarding how to deal with them? Do they lead the three or four factions which I suspect are headquartered in underground bases...here and on the Moon? I believe in the literal existence of all of the above. With this in mind...consider the following link regarding God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, etc: http://www.lucifer.com/lucifer.html Do the Dracs control the Vatican...against the will of the Curia and the Pope? Is the term 'Luciferian' really a cover for 'Draconian'? I keep thinking that the Dracs need to be kicked out of our Solar System. I keep thinking that no one should bow down and worship anyone...including worshipping God, Jesus, Satan, Lucifer, et al. We should simply reverence the Divinity Within Humanity aka The Christlike Holy Spirit. We should see Christ in All Persons. Lucifer...is this correct? I continue to suspect that you would be ok if the Dracs were gone...you retired...and if our Solar System was based upon Namaste Constitutional Responsible Freedom. I still wish to hear you improvise on the Cavaille-Coll pipe-organ at Saint Sulpice...after this mess is resolved. Lucifer...can you use your Galactic Rolodex to arrange a Solar System Exorcism...and to arrange replacing the U.N. Charter with the U.S. Constitution and Bill of Rights...and have this apply to the entire Solar System? I tend to think that you can. Perhaps you have already called in the strike. If so...thank-you in advance. See you at Saint Sulpice. Namaste Lucifer.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 01-08-2010 at 05:25 PM.
Old 11-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #99
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Has anyone been watching 'V'? Does anyone know what the ratings are? What did Arbitron know...and when did they know it? Is the scenario believable? Previous episodes are availbale on abc.com. http://abc.go.com/watch/v/240273/241...l-anymore#sl-0 The last episode will be available on Saturday. The final episode of 2009 will air on Tuesday. I won't be able to watch...so I'll have to wait till the following Saturday.

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 11-23-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 11-23-2009, 12:44 AM   #100
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

I can't believe that the new 'V' series is not motivating a heated discussion here in Avaland. Why aren't more people posting? Has anyone watched it? I'm noticing a spike in views...but no spike in comments. I've also noticed this on the 'Gizeh Intelligence' thread. What's going on here?

How do you think the fourth episode will play out? Do you think that 'V' will continue into 2010? Are there motherships really and truly surrounding Earth...even as I type? Is 'V' intended to prepare us for their decloaking? Is 'V' motivated by the good-guys or the bad-guys? Or is the bottom-line the bottom-line?