Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-19-2009, 09:14 PM   #1
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Pendulum dowsing questions

Hi all

I have just taken up pendulum dowsing again, asking various yes and no questions and getting correct replies. Bearing in mind a recent post with concerns over something visiting my house I asked the following questions and got these replies:

Has a human alien visited my house = no
Has a non human alien visited my house = yes
Was it a reptilian alien = no
Was it a grey alien = yes
Have i met this alien = no
Is the visit for me = no
Is the visit for my wife = no
Is the visit for my eldest son = no
Is the visit for my youngest son = no
Is the visit for my daughter = yes
Do the aliens mean my daughter harm = no
Have the aliens visited my daughter before = yes

It was after this question that my dowsing tool went nuts, saying yes/no swinging in a circle , chriss crossing. Any ideas why this happened???

Is pendulum dowsing very acurate, I ask because un listed here were private questions I asked after every question above, this was to try and keep validity on the replies i believe i got.

Thanks
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:13 PM   #2
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Pendulum dowsing questions

Ammit: Sounds like you tapped into some truth, hence the reaction of the pendulum. Its possible that something/someone was aware of you using the pendulum & maybe blocked any more answers.

Could be worth it to go to that particular question & re-ask.....see what happens. See if you can sence if you are being blocked from the answers.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:19 PM   #3
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Is that a normal thing to happen? i didnt think dowsing could be blocked?
Old 10-19-2009, 10:30 PM   #4
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Ok, just repeated a couple of questions to it:

Do aliens visit my daughter = yes
Do the aliens mean my daughter harm = yes
Are the aliens reptilian = no
Are the aliens grey = yes
Do the aliens have large black eyes = no

Went nuts again after that one, so what aliens are grey but dont have large eyes, i only know them as in the book Communion and the typical images you see.
Old 10-19-2009, 10:51 PM   #5
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit: it seems the pendulum goes nuts when you ask specific questions about the Aliens, which you need to think about. Maybe T3J could help you out here, as he does pendulum work & is not attached to the outcome
Old 10-19-2009, 10:56 PM   #6
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, I have just asked it the same questions again and got all the same answers, didnt go nuts this time. I did ask this time if the alien was a human and alien = no

Its the answer about the grey alien that i dont quite understand,
Does the grey alien have large black eyes = no

???

Im lost now.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #7
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Thanks, I have just asked it the same questions again and got all the same answers, didnt go nuts this time. I did ask this time if the alien was a human and alien = no

Its the answer about the grey alien that i dont quite understand,
Does the grey alien have large black eyes = no

???

Im lost now.
Ammit: I pulled out my pendulum & asked a few questions for you.

It said No to the alien visiting your daughter
It said Yes to the alien visiting you
I t said that the alien is a grey, with black, almond shaped eyes (I asked several questions as to shape & color on this one)

Have you asked it about abduction?
Old 10-19-2009, 11:16 PM   #8
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Thats interesting, and thankyou very much for going to the trouble.
No, i did not ask about abductions, but wonder why i am getting errors.

Ok i just asked again if the aliens are visiting me = yes
are they visiting my daughter zoe = no
have i been abducted by these aliens = ( this one was different, on asking, yes was left circle no was right circle, but asking the abduction question and it just went left to right on a straight swing.

Was using my daughters name making a difference?
Old 10-19-2009, 11:34 PM   #9
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Adding to this: abducted 13 times and have been abducted this month, i asked a few other questions.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #10
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

[QUOTE=Ammit;179471]Thats interesting, and thankyou very much for going to the trouble.
No, i did not ask about abductions, but wonder why i am getting errors.

Ok i just asked again if the aliens are visiting me = yes
are they visiting my daughter zoe = no
have i been abducted by these aliens = ( this one was different, on asking, yes was left circle no was right circle, but asking the abduction question and it just went left to right on a straight swing.

Ammit: I am confused here as to what directions you are using for your "yes" & "No"?

Also if you just asked a straight question such as " have I been abducted by Aliens" and your daughters name was not mentioned in that question ,then her name would have no bearing on the answer.

From what you've written above are you saying when you asked the question, the pendulum went from left to right & that is not what it would normally do? Am I understanding you? Sometimes when i ask a question, I will get either a complete standstill or a north/south swing.....when that happens, I try asking the question in a different way........I don't always get a answer. I find this method of getting answers as not really reliable.....because our ego can influence the answers & who knows what other influences we are under that we are not aware of.
Old 10-19-2009, 11:48 PM   #11
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Waitinginthewings, PM sent

Ammit
Old 10-20-2009, 04:16 AM   #12
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

[quote=waitinginthewings;179475]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Ammit: I am confused here as to what directions you are using for your "yes" & "No"?
Blessings waitinginthewings,

The directions may not be the same for everyone.

Start by stating your name: My name is waitinginthewings (actually maybe use your real name). See which way the pendulum swings.

Then state your name is like, "George Bush" (a name you are not) and see which way the pendulum swings.

This will help you determine which way is YES and which way is NO.

Also you can think YES, YES, YES, YES, YES in your mind with belief and check the pendulum.

Conversely think NO, NO, NO, NO, NO and check the pendulum.

This should also help to verify prior results.

Hope this is helpful.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:36 AM   #13
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit, you need to make sure you have created psychic protection around yourself before you start dowsing -- and at all times, for that matter. That way, as I understand it, it's almost impossible for false information to affect you -- provided you're in a centered, calm and grounded state and not affected by anything like alcohol. (My dowsing suggests over 90% of people aren't properly grounded at any given time. I also see clairvoyantly that about that percentage have their energy and mental bodies floating in the air, a good six inches above the ground.) Physical exercise seems to be the most effective way of getting grounded. Reading, watching TV, sex, even discussion are often ways to quickly get ungrounded.

Also, you can and should always ask to receive info only from sources which support your free will and are positive (benevolent) in their intentions.

If you don't know how to create psychic protection, it takes a little practice, probably more than dowsing does. Basically, it involves creating energy all around you that reflects all negativity back to its source as positivity. You do this by visualizing that you create such a "cocoon" around you. I never go anywhere without doing this. You never know what psychic "germs" might be around, or lurk within yourself.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009, 04:39 AM   #14
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

PaL: thks for input. I have programmed my pendulum for clockwise & counterclockwise. I realize that Ammit is using a different method, but I was unsure as to the directions he was speaking about, so I asked him for clarification. Some people use east/west & north/south for their yes & no answers.

I do follow the method you described, have done for years. I also create a blank mind when asking the questions, easier to do for others, a little trickier for questions for myself. Even then, I am not inclined to rely on this tool as the truth......because I have found despite my best efforts, that the answers can be wrong, when they should have been right.
Old 10-20-2009, 08:29 AM   #15
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Thankyou all very much for your responses.
You have to excuse me as I do not know what states are as in "grounded" etc.

I sit, calm my self down and all i can sense is my breathing. I then clear my mind and visualise the question i wish to ask then go to a blank mind again. Its the way i did it about 25 years ago.

I normally ask questions about me to get the yes/no directions, it is usually the same way but i have known it to reverse a few times like anti clockwise for no instead of yes.

I need to practice more to get back upto speed again. But any help and advice is always welcome.

Ammit
Old 10-20-2009, 05:28 PM   #16
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Ammit: Here is a link to pendulum dowsing, as laid out by T3J. Hope this will also help you.

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16250
Old 10-20-2009, 05:37 PM   #17
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, Thanks for that, i must be honest and say I have already been given the link for it by 3tj.

I have been doing some practice today and got different results.