Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-15-2009, 04:10 AM   #76
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: David Ickes' Reptilians are Counter Intel Op

Very true Anchor and no doubt I have swallowed both pills at one time or another in the past which has made me much more aware of what matters in life.

It's very easy to get caught in a negative doctrine that is as real as the illusion of fear itself.
Nature, Earth, plants, life, all of it, it's truth, they do not lie, ever. We are the ones who have created the lie, and the fear, and polarity.

We're getting there though, these thoughts we're not in the ether so abundantly even a generation ago. To me its proof we are almost free from deceit, not long now...
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 06:32 AM   #77
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
David Icke doesnt promote fear...............he says its "a need to know" that he tells us what is going on....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phtha View Post
...but I admire Icke a lot and never got the feeling he is getting payed from insiders. Actually Icke is one of my favorite researchers in the biz. I don't see his style as fear mongering, you can't fix a problem if you don't know what it is so like Jones he has his part to play.
I agree with you both on this... it seems fear based but sometimes people need a shock! The truth will set you free and love vibrations etc don't seem to have no solutions... I suppose it really depends on how open your own personaly chakra system is and whether you are still in fear yourself...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 09:37 PM   #78
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

"t seems fear based but sometimes people need a shock! The truth will set you free and love vibrations etc don't seem to have no solutions...."

I agree. It is not fluffy love that will transform the world. It is the kinda of love that demands we shine the light on the darkness. The people must awaken to the reality of the situation we face, and have allowed to be created around us here on this planet.

What we currently believe is reality, is a complete pharce. There will be wake up calls. People must actually take a look at the darkness in order to get rid of it.

Want to pretend everything is just fine how it is, Obama is going to bring forth good solutions and we shouldn't admit there's any bad guys?

Well, that is exactly what the matrix wants, what the bad guys want.

The fact is we face a massive deception on this planet, and it will take people shining the light on it, true love, unconditional love, challenging the illusions in order to awaken people.

From my perspective, Icke doesn't have all the answers. But he is doing a great service to humanity by telling it like it is, and he is doing it from the place of love.

Unconditional love demands that things become more rather than remaining trapped in a state of ignorance and suffering and it is willing to challenge the darkness when it see it.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote