Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-06-2009, 06:33 PM   #51
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Clif High's head's up, banking system collapse 25 October?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post

...And of course, the world is nothing like what we think it is. we didn't create it, so how can we understand or know it ?? We can only experience it.

Someday the world will shift to the way we create it but holy **** no wonder nothing makes sense before and after waking up... Self-Empowerment is required in conjunction with Self-Awareness in order to create the world the way you/we want it so it is understandable... within the "Principle of Harmony and Balance."

We come back from the future to change the present? Leaving behind artefacts too ? That sure as hell is going to cause a problem to their future

Meanwhile, let's keep singing... and keep our livers clean !

It would be fun to be a time traveler... you could leave strange objects from certain eras in other eras that do not belong, and then watch the reactions of the community (from a crystal ball or looking glass device even) trying to figure out where or how that artifact fits into that culture from that time period... Oh the story's that will be made up by the EGO professionals who KNOW what they are talking about. Maybe for instance let's build some huge pyramids in the future and then insert them into the past and see if the whole planet will lock into a linear time process!!! Oh wait someone already did that. I know let's build underground bases so that when they go to build underground bases they will run into the other underground bases... Oh wait they already did that. Ok let's bury some spaceships and see when they find those!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 07:25 PM   #52
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Christo;
Someone DID go back to 1900 and bury a Twinkie.

30 years later, April 6th to be exact, James Dewar dug it up, and remarked, "Hey look! this thing is still fresh!" The rest is history.

Now, if we could just find the low-down critter who did the same with a Vienna Sausage...

Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:15 AM   #53
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Shaman View Post
Not speaking to whether Clif's predictions are true or not.

But this one comes pretty close to the prediction of Oct 27th
coming from everyones favorite credibility-punching-bag... Benjamin Fulford.

And BF has Oct. 7th as a "temporal marker".

Anyone know what this 'marker' may have been???

I'm wondering if a puter virus is gearing up to make the rounds?

Federal law prohibits banks from closing for more than 3 days right... Unified Serenity mentioned this from a friend. But a virus doesn't have to obey the law and can shut down any bank or credit system it wants too!

Would that be to obvious???

Let me reference this thread which started some IP address anomalies on the 7th!
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16892

Whoa this was my 777th post!!!

Last edited by Christo888; 10-09-2009 at 04:56 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 04:48 AM   #54
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

WOW!... Christo888 you never cease to amaze me and I it
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 05:05 AM   #55
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

According to Andrew Basiago.. one cannot take metal with them when time traveling. However, what really struck me was how he had mentioned that his father took sensitive papers into the future to leave them there where they were safe. Then David Wilcox talked about how Henry Deacon/Art Neumann time traveled to the Mars base in the future.

Personally, the year 2043 look good through Andrew's eyes. Somehow I wonder if I'll be around to enjoy it. I would be 97 by then. Hummm, it's possible.
Old 10-09-2009, 05:16 AM   #56
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

Oh Carol... If things are not 'good' until then... Tell me why you would even want to stick around for that long... If things don't change soon, I'm pretty sure I would rather peace out earlier than later
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2009, 06:15 PM   #57
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

2012 is just around the corner and the beginning of the new renisance age.. so indeed, when all of that golden spiritul energy pours down onto the planet.. and all of this secret technology finally comes to light, the world can be a wonderful place to hang out in.

Then there are those who will choose to not go through this transition in 3D life. Who is to say who will stay to help out and who will graduate to new inter-dimensions or other universes.
Old 10-09-2009, 07:30 PM   #58
Sideshow Shaman
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christo888 View Post
Anyone know what this 'marker' may have been???
I'm wondering if a puter virus is gearing up to make the rounds?
Federal law prohibits banks from closing for more than 3 days right... Unified Serenity mentioned this from a friend. But a virus doesn't have to obey the law and can shut down any bank or credit system it wants too!

Would that be to obvious???

Whoa this was my 777th post!!!

Alas Fulford did not say what might happen on the 7th. Nothing seemed terribly obvious to me about the news on that day. The day before a lot of people made some noise about oil no longer being traded in USD. Robert Fisk even mentions 'secret meetings' that resulted in this moving forward.

Was that it? I do not know. Whatever shows up later this month had better be more blatantly obvious to the public. It takes a lot to be noticed over the daily chaos.
Sideshow Shaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2009, 10:34 AM   #59
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

The precious metals market this week took a bit of a leap up... maybe this was the start of the 7th October event mentioned? Gold peakd over $1060 during yesterdays trading..

Saw this youtube clip...

Got it from here...

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/10.09/hedge.html

Roll on the 25th...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote