Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-03-2009, 02:57 PM   #1
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Angry So it begins / the first seal removed

Hi Everyone
Firstly I'd like to state that I have never read a Bible, nor do I know much about the Bible
and I'm not knocking anyone who is into the Bible.
I am a Healer / Clairvoyant and although I do not always trust the messages I receive, but this was given to me in such a way, that I cannot doubt. During a healing session I was told and shown that the First Seal has been opened, not quite understanding what this meant at the time, but I knew inside me that it referred to the Bible, and the person I see in my vision was Mother Mary. When I got home, I looked up what it meant on google and this is the meaning

The First Seal - Religious Deception and Persecution

"I watched as The Lamb opened the first of the seven seals. Then I heard one of the four living creatures say in a voice like thunder, "Come!" I looked, and there before me was a white horse! Its rider held a bow, and he was given a crown, and he rode out as a conqueror bent on conquest." (Revelation 6:1-2)

On reading this the feeling I get is the US/Israel bent on conquest, what do you all think?
The Second Seal is War
The Third Seal is Famine and so on ........
I would like if anyone has any input, I have not really been involved in the Bible whatsoever in my life, but I've got to say I don't think it's wrong at all.
Light Beyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #2
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: So it begins / the first seal removed

I think the Bible is the Illuminati playbook.

I wouldn't put it passed them to put things like this in people's minds to cause more fear, etc.

It has been brought out with the ELF frequencies, cell towers, etc that they can do this.

Don't take this as the Truth, just my opinion

Love & Light
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 03:21 PM   #3
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

light beyond, may i ask but what does the 6th seal mean to you?
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:08 PM   #4
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I think the Bible is the Illuminati playbook.

I wouldn't put it passed them to put things like this in people's minds to cause more fear, etc.

It has been brought out with the ELF frequencies, cell towers, etc that they can do this.

Don't take this as the Truth, just my opinion

Love & Light
I agree with you. Now this doesn't mean that the illuminati will not try to act out their play though.

The more fear they can muster the happier they are.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:09 PM   #5
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

* The Sixth Seal - Signs In The Heavens

"I watched as He opened the sixth seal. There was a great Earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from The Face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of The Lamb! For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who can stand?" (Revelation 6:12-17)

hi bou to me sounds like major earthquake and people being displaced as it says above what are your thoughts .
Old 10-03-2009, 04:41 PM   #6
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Light B.;

As you are a Healer / Clairvoyant, I would simply, and earnestly ask that you put the following book on your "read soon" list.

Here is an Amazon link to Gary Renard's book, and you can pick up a new copy for $10, used for $6.

I spent about 7 or 8 years working with a group, decades ago, involved in using/generating "energy vortexes" as a tool for both cleansing and healing acts. One of the truly wondrous periods of my life.

I will say here that although I both saw, and felt the effectiveness of what we were doing, my own efforts in this were limited by the inner conflicts I had from a childhood upbringing of a fairly conventional christian nature.

Last June I attended a party at a relative's house in Sand Diego. There, sitting on the coffee table, sat a copy of this book, which I picked up. 5 minutes later I'm smiling. 20 minutes after that I am laughing out loud, from the "healing release" of what I am reading. Half a lifetime of silly conflicts turning into molehills.

The whole party sort of faded out of view, for me, except I would catch our host (wife's cousin) looking at me and smiling. I knew she had had a similar childhood, and if anything, an even stronger "Churchianity" experience than my own. We traded a mere two sentences on the matter all night. I still remmeber hers, "Isn't it just amazing?" I went home and bought a copy the very next day.

Result: a year of time spent, unlearning, re-learning, remembering, and integration I had not thought possible, in this life. Not bad for $10

Now roughly the last third of this book has to do with how all this relates to healing (Why I typed all this at you ) and the book is also a primer/pre-cursor for a larger work called A Course In Miracles .

The first book also includes many quotes from the second one, as well. Here I include two of my current favorites.
"Trust not your good intentions. They are not enough. But trust implicitly your willingness, whatever else may enter. Concentrate only on this, and be not disturbed by what shadows surround it. They are why you came."
And...
"It should be self evident that if there is only oneness, then anything else that appears to exist, must have been made up. Furthermore it must have been made up for what appeared to be a damned good reason.

Thus instead of judging the world and everything in it, perhaps it would be more helpful for you to ask what value you saw in making it up in the first place. It may also be wise to ask yourself what would be a more appropriate response to it now."
Fred

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #7
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Is the sixth seal the result of "Planet X" orbit between the earth and sun?

What I believe this means is that Planet-X may be the cause of the blackening of the sun like sackcloth of hair, the turning of the moon to blood, the great earthquake and the stars falling from the sky (meteorites). The day of the Lord is marked by the sudden and unexpected passing of Planet-X between the earth and the sun, completely blocking its light. The first trumpet is fire and hail mixed with blood falling on the earth and the second trumpet is a great mountain burning with fire cast into the sea. All this happens suddenly, catching those on the earth by surprise. But God has not left us in darkness that we should be caught off guard like the world that rejects Him.

I think this could describe a planetary body, a brown dwarf star, passing between the Earth and the Sun:

* It would cause earthquakes, etc. "there was a great earthquake"
* It would also block the sun, removing it's light. Instead, there would be a big celestial body blocking any light from reaching earth. "the sun became black as sackcloth of hair"
* The moon would appear just like in an eclipse, if it were on the opposite side of the earth, blood red like a hunter's moon. "the moon became as blood" Notice that while the moon is blood red, it is because it is darkened. This could also be explained by the infrared light emitted by a brown dwarf star.
* A large body like that coming in would probably also bring with it or pull debris/meteorites which would look like falling stars striking earth's atmosphere in bright streaks of light. "the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind"
* Looking toward the body as it moved in it's orbit in front of the sun, the earth would be cast into darkness and you would see the stars disappearing as the celestial body passed in between their light and our eyes, making the stars appear to roll up as a scroll, disappearing behind the planet. "the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together"
Old 10-03-2009, 05:08 PM   #8
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Sorry for being off topic, Light Beyond.
It just felt like the time to type it, and off I went.

Now, for possibly a more Zen-like approach to it, consider the Seals as both prophetic, on one level, and though a bit klunky and Pauline, allegorical on another. See any relationship between Seals and Chakras?

That inline with "As above, so below", Revelations is also a map, a journey.

Fred,
thinkin' out loud.

Old 10-03-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Hi there Fredkc

Thank you so much for your time and all the information you have given me, I will look that book up many thanks.
Old 10-03-2009, 05:21 PM   #10
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
Sorry for being off topic, Light Beyond.
It just felt like the time to type it, and off I went.

Now, for possibly a more Zen-like approach to it, consider the Seals as both prophetic, on one level, and though a bit klunky and Pauline, allegorical on another. See any relationship between Seals and Chakras?

That inline with "As above, so below", Revelations is also a map, a journey.

Fred,
thinkin' out loud.
Hi Fred,
That's ok much appreciated info about healing etc. Re the other bit seals & chakra's will have to sit & think about that one, many thanks
Old 10-03-2009, 06:18 PM   #11
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation Re: So it begins / the first seal removed

Light Beyond your right on great deceptions is coming!!!!!
More people are receiving this message.

mu2143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 09:58 PM   #12
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: So it begins / the first seal removed

O Btw I had a vision of my own.

Where I was on a bus with some beings and one of them was taking over the stearing wheel.
And he was not exactly drive strait over the highway and my face whent like this and he calmed me down and said you will be OK

pffffff
Old 10-03-2009, 10:15 PM   #13
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you for posting the video....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009, 11:07 PM   #14
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

mu2143;
"...and he calmed me down and said you will be OK"

And now, which surprises you more:
Being on a bus with "beings" one of which was driving recklessly?
Or,
The fact his simple reassurance was so easily accepted by you?

Reason I ask is I remember once waking up to a "vivd", or "waking" dream, or whatever you want to call those dreams that aren't dreams.

I was on a white table, in a white room, surrounded by white beings, the entire room bathed in blinding white light. As I woke up, I noticed that my "entire being" was laid open on the table, and all these beings were busily working away. Like a surgery.

The one closest to me (a female), noticed I had awakened. She leaned over so that her face was all I could see, and very calmly said, "It's ok. Go back to sleep. You're just being re-wired."

To this day, what always puzzles and astounds me more than the entire experience above, is the fact that I simply said, "Oh, ok." and simply went back to sleep.

Funny ol' world, isn't it?

Fred

Old 10-03-2009, 11:34 PM   #15
Light Beyond
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
mu2143;
"...and he calmed me down and said you will be OK"

And now, which surprises you more:
Being on a bus with "beings" one of which was driving recklessly?
Or,
The fact his simple reassurance was so easily accepted by you?

Reason I ask is I remember once waking up to a "vivd", or "waking" dream, or whatever you want to call those dreams that aren't dreams.

I was on a white table, in a white room, surrounded by white beings, the entire room bathed in blinding white light. As I woke up, I noticed that my "entire being" was laid open on the table, and all these beings were busily working away. Like a surgery.

The one closest to me (a female), noticed I had awakened. She leaned over so that her face was all I could see, and very calmly said, "It's ok. Go back to sleep. You're just being re-wired."

To this day, what always puzzles and astounds me more than the entire experience above, is the fact that I simply said, "Oh, ok." and simply went back to sleep.

Funny ol' world, isn't it?

Fred
WOW Fredkc pretty cosmic trip
Old 10-03-2009, 11:45 PM   #16
mu2143
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: So it begins / the first seal removed

Being on bus and going off road where it is impossible for a bus to able savely drive without losing parts etc. I was going like aaaaahhhh

I almost always remember my lucid dreams. So when I wake up at first I did not knew what it ment untill later it just poped up my mind what its meaning was.

Instandly knew that message is symbolic telling me it is going to be bumby ride, but guide will guide you true the mess

It seems you spirit is being worked on onless this experience you had was alien abduction? Jim sparks ring a bell

For me the world is normaly for my spirit, almost dayly I have does dreams.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:09 AM   #17
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member

My understanding is the seals are chakras. The earth has more chakras opening up, which will bring forth new energies and hasten on the golden age. As each chakra is opened, dark forces react and a potential karmic outflow occurs. All of this can and will be avoided to a fairly significant degree as people continue to work on themselves and come up higher without the nasty wake up calls...

there are 7 seals right? Hence my name... 14 Chakras, the next 7 are being opened up here on planet earth and that will activate them in our own bodies... time to come up higher and Be More.

P.S. Importantly also noting the story of revelations is not just about what happens outside of you, it is about your own growth in consciousness and the activation of it within your own consciousness.

Paramahansa Yogananda (author of "Autobiography of a Yogi" - which everyone should go read right now!), wrote a whole book on explanation of revelations and how it applies to the awakening of the higher consciousness within yourself.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:02 AM   #18
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Light B.;

As you are a Healer / Clairvoyant, I would simply, and earnestly ask that you put the following book on your "read soon" list.

[/INDENT]Fred

Thanks for this Fred, I will be going out today to get these 2 books. Something pretty damned strong stirred in me when I read your post, and I have to heed my "stirrings" !!!

LL&P

Z

Now, for those looking for an intro into the bible may I suggest "A Metaphysical Interpretation of the Bible - Steven Hairfield"

I bought it as a download on the net and it is fantastic. Just google the full name as given, it will take you there.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:25 AM   #19
Ross H
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Beyond View Post
* The Sixth Seal - Signs In The Heavens

"I watched as He opened the sixth seal. There was a great Earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as late figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. The sky receded like a scroll, rolling up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place. Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. They called to the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us and hide us from The Face of Him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of The Lamb! For the great day of Their wrath has come, and who can stand?" (Revelation 6:12-17)

hi bou to me sounds like major earthquake and people being displaced as it says above what are your thoughts .
Sounds like Earth Crust Dis-placement theory to me.

This a view taken by some Geologist: When the magnetic poles shift (which thay say is overdue) there is a point during shift where the polarities cancell each other out causing no gravity...

This then cause's the physical poles to move (ECD) in other words the earths crust rotates on its liquid mantle.

Some say this can take weeks to years to occur while others say hours. If this was to happen then all continents, oceans, everything that is will shift.

This they say has happened many times in the past.

peace

jross
Ross H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 02:25 AM   #20
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

right on 14....

the seals are ur energy centers or chakras.
the opening of the seven seals is opening the vortexes in order to become a full realized being, which would by default end ur current existence since it is illusory and dismally obsure in relation to the greater knowing that you could posses.

Apocalypse as we all know derives from the Greek "to reveal" or the revealing.

awaking to the truth, having the truth revealed would destroy your old ways, old views, old testaments, etc.

may I suggest the series "promethea" by author Alan Moore.

he provides a seriously compelling vision of what the apocalypse could be like.

finally I would like to share my terrifying realizations.
as I began opening my "seals" as it were...so to did the world begin to "fall apart" so to speak.

I'm hoping it's a coincedence but I began feeling very much like I needed to put the breaks on my development as the more I awakened te quicker the world seemed to slip into chaos. something akin to this all really being an illusion and that as I woke...the illusion held little to no more importance in my psyche and therefore began crumbling...

what if our awakening is really like heinlens "childhoods end?" and that our culmination really means the end of the world as we know it?

if your awakening meant the end of the world....would you awaken?

now THATS an interesting question....
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:55 PM   #21
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

thanks guys, i never thought to look at the relation between seals and chakras
i was interested in the sixth seal because it was shown in a dream i had ages ago, but havent thought of it till now, after reading this thread, mmmm needs to have a ponder on this
bou x

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
Old 10-04-2009, 01:37 PM   #22
chitty
Avalon Senior Member

At "Above Top Secret.com", there is a series of videos titled "Timeline 2012". Ivan Stein is the guy's name and in these videos he ties in the seven seals of the bible. Very informative documentary which made total sense to me. I am not a religious person at all. This documentary explains what has happened to our planet in the past and what is happening right now. It was an eye opener for me. I highly recommend viewing this. Sorry I didn't post the links.
chitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:41 PM   #23
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

cheers chitty, will toddle off and have a squinney
bou x

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...DQ&q=timeline#

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat

Last edited by morguana; 10-04-2009 at 01:47 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:12 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post

if your awakening meant the end of the world....would you awaken?

The end of this world? Absolutely, the truth is more important. And I think I am tired of illusion (whatever hides behind this word).
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 03:04 PM   #25
Jonathon
Avalon Senior Member

Cayce on the revelation of John:

Edgar Cayce's fascinating interpretation of the revelation:

The Throne Room
YouTube - The Throne Room - Edgar Cayce on the Revelation
The Two Witnesses
YouTube - The Two Witnesses - Edgar Cayce on the Revelation
The Woman and the Red Dragon