Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-31-2010, 04:49 PM   #26
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Cnn announces military disclosure

I hear you there. When I heard it was former Gov Simonson, I knew it was old. His name rang a bell with me as I have a good friend with same last name. So something in my mind clicked in.

In fact they just put a show on tv recently by James Fox called "I know what I saw" and they are in that show also. All the same people. Its sad that it went no where

People just get excited and I got caught up in that myself before and have posted old news............LOL It happens
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 04:53 PM   #27
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Firstlook: "I have to ask anyone if when they see these news reports, that is it disappointing the amount of serious inquiry and discussion that is swept aside?"

Thank you. That is a direction that I would like to take. The sweeping aside is decided upon by whom? Why is there no discussion...as they go to an advert about the newest nasal spray...
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 05:13 PM   #28
Snowbird
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
okay, spiralmind, you are right. by the way, I knew it was the Press Club...I had seen it in '07. Do you think I should delete the thread, or rename the thread? I'm not a journalist, so I think I'll quit posting links.

Mntruthseeker: yeah, I was looking at the scroll, but got bored with it.
Linda, you did the right thing. It is very difficult to know dates when viewing vids.

I hadn't seen that clip, mainly because I don't watch TV, so I am grateful to now have seen that the MSM is actually talking in front of a camera about UFOs.

Good job!
Snowbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 06:26 PM   #29
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

It looks like they have no choice and realized that they would have to disclose sooner or later....it means that the official contact is imminent...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:32 AM   #30
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Hey Linda...it was "new" to me.....Preciate IT!!!

Peace Y'all
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:48 AM   #31
PilotSimone
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralmind View Post
Please be more careful when posting news stories by checking the date of it's release. let's not repost OLD news.

Is this really necessary? Plenty of people hadn't seen it anyway. If it's found to be old, it's easy enough to simply say, "hey, wanted to let everyone know this is a little bit old."

Head banging on a brick wall was little over the top for something so innocent and totally NOT a big deal, don'tcha think?

This 'shaming' seems to be going on daily now and I'm starting to get suspicious of the motives behind it.
PilotSimone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 02:59 AM   #32
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Pilot, for your support. It's greatly appreciated. There's probably some history going on there...and therefore the need to point out other people's imperfections. No big deal.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:09 AM   #33
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi lindabaker,

One of the things we could do is check the other news that passes at the foot of the screen, for example I checked when Judge Judy appeared exclusively on Larry King Live, or checked the Dow and Nasdaq. There are several ways to try and 'date' a piece of journalistic news.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Could somebody (anybody) check into the coding history and see dates?
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:55 PM   #34
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks, Steve! I think my days as a poster of links is probably over. I am not interested in putting out that much effort toward substantiation of dates...it was the content that was the point. I will leave the posting of links to those who are much better at studying the history of the vids inside the vids, etc. I'd rather read other people's links than worry about being a "professional" journalist. Besides, the pay is not so great...

Last edited by lindabaker; 02-01-2010 at 01:33 PM.