Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-27-2009, 01:46 AM   #1
m1*
Banned

Default October 14 - Remember?

Here's some funny videos from the October 14 "Incient"

..and before anyone asks. Yes, I made them. Guilty as charged. I basically just can't stand new ager's full of ego, trying to make something of themselves at the expense of others (usually for profit).

However, I do wholeheartedly believe that very soon, the skies will be FULL with various things. It's just that I don't have more details than that, so I don't try to create a "following" based on wishes and guesses (or ego). I have had literally hundreds of visions and dreams about such times (which I do believe are just around the corner).

Nevertheless, some might say that what I have created is negative and unuseful. And they're probably onto something there (to a point) - but all in all, I just want to make a joke out of all these false predictions and egotistical new ager's trying to 1). Profit from peoples gullibility and 2). Trying to make out that they're something that they're not -- leading who knows HOW many people astray at the same time.

I think it's better to use humor.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:17 AM   #2
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: October 14 - Remember?

Q: October 14 - Remember?

A: No.

So, how do you feel about rocks.
Do you think different rocks and gems have verifiable different energies (vibrational patterns) like, that make old time radios work, e.g. crystal radio receivers?
Do you think the human body might be sensitive to frequencies or not.
Maybe we are just clay.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:26 AM   #3
m1*
Banned

Default Re: October 14 - Remember?

Quote:
Originally Posted by no caste View Post
Q: October 14 - Remember?

A: No.

So, how do you feel about rocks.
Do you think different rocks and gems have verifiable different energies (vibrational patterns) like, that make old time radios work, e.g. crystal radio receivers?
Do you think the human body might be sensitive to frequencies or not.
Maybe we are just clay.
I have seen evidence that 1). Certain rocks do contain (or maybe emit is a better word) energy 2). Therefore, they do have certain interesting properties which may be used for benefit.

I also believe that the human body is not only a receiver, but also a transmitter of energies.

Go and break the aerial off your radio. What you will hear is static. Then, touch what is left of the aerial with your finger and the radio will work again. Your body is picking up the radio waves and amplifying them.

The only reason your body can't hear those radio waves is because it's 1). Not designed to decrypt them and 2). Is not tuned into that frequency on a conscious level. However, I do believe that there are some frequencies which the body can pick up and decrypt, and can be tuned to.

I don't pretend to know more than that. But I do believe (through logical thought and evidence), that there's a lot more to vibrational energies than we know about.

I can hear a high pitched tone emitted by TV's. I can also hear a high pitched squeel when I blog my mobile phone in. I can also hear various other sequels and pitches all day every day, and I have constant tones inside my head. I don't know where they come from. I just ignore them.

Last edited by m1*; 10-27-2009 at 02:30 AM.
m1* is offline   Reply With Quote