Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 10-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #26
Stargazer1965
Hall Monitor

Default Re: I just don`t understand some people..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
I do find it disheartening, I wouldnt mind if they posed an argument amount the information or even looked at it from a different angle, but most just raise a hand and tell me im nuts or that they are just not interested.

I suppose I also have to look at it from there point of view.
I know how they feel....Sometimes it all can be overwhelming and strange.

Every now and then my brainwashing kicks back in and I say..NO WAY!!!

But in the end what can I say what's possible and what's not...My whole life has been a lie.

That's the hard thing for anyone to get their hands around.

The news we bring them tells them that everything they remember...everything they see...everything they believe is a lie.

Then you tell them it only existed because they believed it to be real....

Now that a "HERE"S JOHNNY" time with an axe at the door and a straight jacket in the wings.
Stargazer1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:19 PM   #27
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

See, I really do need to consider... What is/was discussed... Because It Really
is about My Intentions. And, for the thoughts of others... The words that Rang were " My Wife Said." The woman behind the Man... Planted the thought...

To me, I consider animals; beings of planet Terra also... I just wonder... If, I do Any good...

Honey. Is a Keyword, She ' hit ' on. Honey, means sweet, to me. Loving intent. Honey is a Healer, of animals... And, humans...

I, hereby stand down from the Healing thread... Even, Swanny's Reaction...
knocked me WAY over... Here, I thought I helped him.... Whoa... apparently
I did spit.................................

FYI, I'm NOT upset... I, just really have to Realize. Minds...

See, I learned the body, was, just a generator, of electric to drive the
Consciousness... THINKING... Maybe... Its, ALL about Taco's N' Wieners. Bars
on a windows and doors... Not being able to call a male child Honey or a man.

Yes.... I Stand Down. Sorry, Karen...

I, am Sorry,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009, 11:26 PM   #28
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

???? whooow, im lost , dont understand what is going on here, have i offended you with my replies Tango, if so I appologise. I realy dont understand what you are saying .
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #29
dolphin
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Um, thanks sweety, good advice.

My wife asks why you called me Honey. LMAO
hahah.... LOL!!
dolphin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 12:28 AM   #30
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Actually, I take my appology back as i realise I havent said anything to offend.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 07:09 AM   #31
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tango View Post
Swanny.... This one kinda, knocked My socks off... Here, I did My best,
with your back.... Knee...

For every Name on the Healing List... Think I care, care which is of what...
Maybe, I'm wrong... Maybe, I should consider THAT in doing the Healing of
this forum.... Well, that's a male... He doesn't NEED my help... He has balls.
Or, That sick child... If I try to HEAL them its about male; female....

Well, Now, I guess... I should question My self.... Maybe I should consider.

As, You have... My Intentions.

Trooly,

Tango
Hey Honey no need to worry it was just a funny thing to read, made me laugh.
I've never heard a man calling another man Honey, if you ever come to England becareful who you say that too

My knee and back are doing great thx to your help, very much appreciated
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 09:16 AM   #32
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vidya Moksha View Post
and you can lead a man to slaughter, but you cant make him think.
loved that one, havent heard it before,
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:36 PM   #33
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Quote:
Actually, I take my appology back as i realise I havent said anything to offend.
You really did'nt offend anyone Ammit.
Here .. this is for your wife ..
Tell her we foolish sweet souls from Avalon LOVE her too

Love always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:42 PM   #34
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

Ammit go and sow the seeds of Love but don't expect them to ripen in
everyone's heart at the same time ...
If you reach one .. know he will reach another and so on..
Don't take the entire burden on your shoulders.
When you give ..give freely..and be wise enough to expect nothing in return .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:24 PM   #35
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

If people don't want to wake up, they don't want to wake up.

I don't have time to go around trying to "convert" people. Where I live, people know ******** when they smell it and they stand up against it if it's warranted. Where I come from, we are a little state with big balls.

I guarantee you most Vermonters will not support a mandatory vaccine.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 10:46 PM   #36
Karen
Project Avalon Organizer

Tell people. Plant seeds. Walk away. No attachments to their response. Of course they will think you are full of it. They have been very well conditioned by mind control put into place from human's first day on this earth. We are not talking ten years or 50 years or 2 centuries - we are talking about "In the beginning". Your information destroys their very foundation. They need time to come to grips with it.

Plant the seeds of truth. Give them time to grow. Come back. Water them. Pull out the weeds. Walk away. Repeat. I've seen people convert to being more open over a year's time. Now maybe it is more sped up.

The first time someone gave me a copy of information from David Icke, it was so terrifying I threw it down, and tried to forget. But it wouldn't leave me alone. The door had been opened so I was awake to looking from confirmation or debunking of the info. That's when people become true believers when they go on a debunking mission ... and find the truth smack in their face.

Here's the key: once someone has "heard" something, they cannot "unhear" it.
Karen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 11:49 PM   #37
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator

I have made it my mission to awaken people and have done so successfully using the following formula. Generally, Jumping up on a soapbox to evangelize this topic will leave you feeling mocked and humiliated by knee-jerk rejectionists. This is because they’ll be very angry with you for tampering with their blinders, and rightfully so. Worse yet, you’ll be wasting your time.

To quote Marshall Master’s Motto, “Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.” is it in a nutshell. Fate will deal with the knee-jerk rejectionists, so you really only need to focus your energy, knowledge and love on those who listen. So how do you find them? That’s simple!

You find them by following your instincts and letting your inner guides lead you through the phenomenon of synchronicity. The universe uses this beautiful mechanism to connect us to events and other people in a wonderfully meaningful way.

When you follow your inner voice, synchronicity will drive the process. Be aware of what is happening, and you’ll soon encounter those who are actively looking for answers, even if they’re not sure of the questions.

After synchronicity connects you with them, they’ll appreciate your help in showing them a starting point for their own process of self-education.

Over time, finding these connections will become second nature to you. Within moments of meeting someone, you’ll just know. However, until you know that certainty within yourself, use simple, innocuous qualifying questions to determine their interest and comfort level. Here’s how it works.

Qualify Their Interest

Here are the three important things you want to learn about the other person:

1. Are they aware of emerging patterns in their environment and the world about them?
2. Are they comfortable with exploring cause-and-effect relationships?
3. Are they independent thinkers, willing to “look outside the box?”

lf you sense a natural awareness and curiosity in them, start with an awareness question such as:

“When was the last time within the last few months that you remember a 3-day period when the media was not reporting unusual weather, bizarre infrastructure failures and disturbing global trends?”

If they show no particular interest in the question or give a flippant answer, drop it. Push it, and they’ll soundly rebuke you. On the other hand, if their response evidences both awareness and concern, the next step is to determine their willingness to explore cause-and-effect relationships. Current events offer fertile ground for these kinds of qualifying questions. For example:

“Do you sense they possibility that there could be a connection between between the Earthquakes and Tsunamis in the South Pacific and the wild fires, flooding and droughts in Europe earlier this summer. Or do you think these are just random events with no connection whatsoever?”

If they absolutely reject the possibility out of hand, you’re dealing with a rigid thinker. They’ll usually have their own Plan A for whatever they encounter. Surviving 2012 is a Plan B proposition. Move along. Let them argue their dogma with the universe. You’ve got better things to do.

On the other hand, if you perceive a willingness to explore even the most tenuous cause-and-effect relationships you’re ready to ask your third and final qualifying question. You will want to know if they can they think outside the box.

Ask an open-ended question that will also help establish rapport, such as:

“Like you, I’ve been seeing a lot of troubling Earth changes, and making sense of the confusion is hard, because it seems that a lot of people like the confusion. I do not, and I looked elsewhere and learned that 90% of all the solar systems in our galaxy have multiple suns.

Many feel that our solar system is the exception to the rule, but the data says otherwise, and what I’ve learned by studying it has helped me to understand what’s really behind all these bizarre and troubling Earth changes.
Would you like to find out more about this?

At this point have them look over this site, Project Camelot or others, Eventually, they’ll find their way back to your doorstep, or not. If so, be prepared for some very serous questions. Do not pontificate. Rather, help them as the wise do, with direct answers to each of their questions. This way, their own curiosity will drive the process in a manner that is intuitive to them.

Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 06:18 AM   #38
lucrum
Avalon Senior Member

Something like the last couple posts, that's basically how I do things.

I tend to formulate myself in a more easy and "humoristic" way, instead of plain out telling. In most cases I've gotten responses at a later time which shows me they have done research and found some things to be true and/or meaningful to them.

If they want me to go more in-depth, they contact me. If they rather find out on their own, they'll do that. If they just aren't ready for a change of mind, well...keep sneak those seeds in and they'll come along eventually.

After some time doing this, I've come to learn what to look for in a person as to how willing he/she is to the presented material.
lucrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 07:05 AM   #39
morguana
Project Avalon Moderator

slowly slowly chatchy monkey, as mudra and others have said sowing little seeds and then kick back and see what happenes....is a good and non confrontational way
bou x

the way is not in the sky, the way is in the heart

forum guidlines

Avalon Chat
morguana is offline   Reply With Quote