Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 12-02-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Who is Now Building Radiant Zones?

Aloha everyone,

We know the ground crew has been networking together and we would like to start identifying Radiant Zones where people are committed to working together as a COOPERATIVE.

Our research team is in the process of setting up our library and have been gathering all types of data that needs to be downloard by the various Cooperatives to have if and when the net goes down.

Many of the team are quite brilliant when it comes to practical problem solving and we are currently working in multiple areas to provide as much practical data as possible.

No one knows for sure that the grid is going down next year, but what we do know is that the governments of the world are preparing and the rest of us are literally left out in the cold. Subsequetly, we have to be both smart and practical when it comes to forming Radiant Zones for out various ground crews.

We would like to invite folks to identify which radiant zones they are aware of.. meaning location... NE California.. or Four Corners.. places that have already been identified by the ground crew and where people are already forming their plan of action. I'm aware of some places in the US from awhile back where they actually had all of the underground facilities in... but that was several years ago.

Our focus for you is to work together on the practical problem solving needed to make this work so there is as little disruption in ones life as possible. Planning ahead allows for smooth transitions.

As many of us are working with limited budgets, pooling resources does work if there is a level of trust among the Cooperative members. Lists need to be developed as to what is needed and what can be purchased while this is still possible. Then others can scout for the best prices. Storage is also an issue and some things would need to be held back for later.

Some type of underground structure is important if we are dealing with CMEs and high winds. We have already been tossing around a number of ideas on underground structures, heating, passive refridgerators, greenhouses, aquaponic gardens, free energy and so on. Everything that we have learned and are learning will be in the library.

We already know we cannot depend on our governments to help us so this is why the need for our Radiant Zones.

Please share with us what you have done or intend to do so we can all learn how to do this together.

Please list the things you feel are vital and list the things that give you feelings of resistance when you think of living in a setting like this. Just write out a numbered list of essentials and one for things that makes you resist the idea and we can iron them all out.

I would also like to add that I've been in a variety of Buddhist monestary settings where they all live together in harmony so I do know this type of Radiant Zone cooperative living is possible. For myself, the number one issue is privacy and the need to have alone time. This is just one small example of an inner need.

Please feel free to share.

Mahalo nui loa

Just a little something extra for your viewing.
This is the medias programing for first contact
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_bNDv0-ZrU

Last edited by Carol; 12-02-2008 at 07:52 PM.
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2008, 07:11 PM   #2
Seva
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Who is Now Building Radiant Zones?

Great post looking forward to hearing from people about this. I feel we can work thru whatever obstacles that are in the way if we come together as a group
Seva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 02:14 PM   #3
Jack
Avalon Senior Member

Great post Carol, suprised it hasnt gotten more replies than this.

I'm just back from the Netherlands, and spent the last two days of my trip in Amsterdam. I was amazed to see that it was very much business as usual in every city I dropped into. And after talking to quite a few people ive noticed just how few are actually aware of how seriously messed up our future could become.

Another day another dollar. Thats pretty much it, noone thinks anything of 2012 other then rumours and conspiracies, and there are certainly very few who are taking it with any more then a pinch of salt. So my concern lies primarily with the people living in these cities. A city can dengenerate very quickly as very few of them grow their own food, and without an effectively working infrastructure these will be the first to face extreme difficulties. I wouldnt even dare drink from the taps on a normal day, let alone know where to look for clean water if anything bad were to happen.

I dont normally like giving unsolicited advice especially when there is no sure fire way of proving to people that things are going to get difficult but the first step to ensure survival in any of the situations we've talked about here at avalon is to get out of the city. You can grow food in the country, and you can find water. But in the city, your more likely to spend your time evading gangs of hungry people and dodging disease.

Well, it sure is good to get back home. I wasnt feeling too comfortable about walking around five metres below sea level. But im starting to think that it might be best if i move soon. Noones preparing around here, ive lost more friends who now think im crazy by speaking the truth then ive gained by talking **** 'fitting in'. We have our farm set up to grow potatoes, onions, cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes, leaks, and all sorts of other nutritious veggies, and we have a running stream from which we can get water and a filter to purify it. But were dangerously near the coast (25 miles) and it could be paranoia speaking but i just dont feel comfortable living that near the ocean.

I'll be interested to see how many others have their safe place set up, and if its a community on a mountain nice and far from the oceans and cities, i might just pop round for a cup of tea.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 03:37 PM   #4
Marian-Librarian
Project Avalon Researcher

Hola Carole,

PM me privately, if you would please.
I am a grad student in library science and would be happy to help
with the library in anyway I can.

Thanks! Marian
Marian-Librarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #5
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Literally, being out in the middle of nowhere we have to depend upon each other here and we too are having difficulties just coordinating 100 farmers in our Cooperative. The number one reason is that people are stretched just trying to make ends meet. My secretary has two jobs (she is also an accupuncter practioner, her husband has two jobs and he is going to school. Believe it or not, that is typical for many families here on the islands.

The economy enslaves the people. Sad but true. For example, if one leaves in a cheaper area here on the islands they have to drive 1 to 2 hours one way to work in the hotels on the other side of the island. So 3-4 hours in a car every work day and all that gas to get back and forth. The electric company also gets their pint of blood. So between electric, car and gas one is easily paying $1,000 a month or more (and this is a place where most have no heat or airconditioner as the trade winds help cool off and the weather is generally warm.

I point this out to illustrate how difficult it is to move forward toward building radiant zones given how financially, emotionally and time stretched many folks are. Think "entrapped within the matrix." So the issue becomes.. where does one even start to make a change?

Most who are here at Avalon have a broader knowledge base then most folks. However, even when I share my plans with others here on the islands some shake their heads. I guess one could just pass on the Horizon Project YouTube links as a Christmas gift to family and friends in hopes they will watch and wake up.. however, having had to coordinate large groups of people from a grass roots level there are a number of ways to organize this type of project.

One begins with building coalitions of like-minded people. This starts with a one-on-one exchange of information to see what the other person knows and to check out if they are interested. It can also start with a potluck dinner inviting family and friends over to watch the Horizon Projects DVD or Youtube links and then discuss what their impression is about the information they just viewed.

I will say when building coalitions with strangers I would meet the person for lunch and take 1 to 2 hours getting to know them personally. This is called building the emotional bond and makes any future contact a lot easier.

Grassroots starts small and builds. One can also build a growning informational base off of existing groups and clubs where educational presentations are given. Perhaps a focus could be on disaster preparedness. I just received a free packet on this information and DVD off the net. Only in a short presentation include that short clip from the Horizon Project at the end of the presentation and then ask.. If this information is true.. then what would one need to do weather these earth transitions? It is then that the concept of Radiant Zones is presented along with a plan of action and an infomational sheet with links on the net as to where information can be obtained.

One can also easily access halls or provide these types of presentation in various educational settings. One could start with doing a presentation with the teachers and ask for their feedback. A small notice can be put in the free local shopping advertisement paper that goes out to the entire communitywith a community calender in it. Perhaps a good title would be "Disaster Preparedness and Creating Radiant Zones."

It helps to build on structures which are already in place. Most of the radiant zones are being created by family and friends who already share a similar mindset. However, even in my own family my two adult children are just flatly in denial and there really isn't too much one can do for those who don't what to know other then provide a link or two suggesting it may be of interest; and that you would be interested in knowing their opinion if they do choose to view the links.

Meanwhile, the other work starts at home. Gather info, download data and purchase what supplies you can that you think might be of use disaster or no.

For example this is from eFoods Direct.com
800-810-4441:

Amounts are listed per person per year.

Store 30 lbs. of SUGAR or HONEY for each adult. Sugar is heavy and shipping costs are more than it's worth. Buy sugar at any local grocery store. Sugar is self-storing and generally does not spoil.

Store about 100-200 lbs. of whole WHEAT in buckets per adult. Hard white or red winter wheat makes the best flour for bread. Avoid storing flour due to rancidity and infestation. Wheat, like sugar, is heavy to ship; but if you can't find it locally, please call us before your order ships. Shipping costs when shipped with a food supply order are minimal.

Store 2 gallons of COOKING OIL- the same brand and the same size bottles that you are accustomed to using. Unopened cooking oil has about a 2 year shelf life.

Store 10 lbs. of SALT and SEASONINGS in accord with your personal preferences. These are also self-storing.

Store 6 lbs. of RAISING INGREDIENTS-baking powder 2 lbs., baking soda 2 lbs., and dry yeast 2 lbs. Replace these according to expiration dates.

Year supply of food: Freedom $1682.00
Wheat Pkg 174.00
Garden Seeds 35.00
Berkey Light Water Purifier 100.00
E Grain Mill 259.00
Emerg Masks 39.95
bucket wrench to open 5 gallon pails

Sub Total: $2290.90

We are also building our own Family Aquaponic systems to grow fish (Talapia and prawns), fresh fruit and vetetables: www.friendlyaquaponics.com

Meanwhile we have met with the Governor's Advisory Committee and various legislators to move the Aquaponic's project along sooner as compared to later.

Building radiant zones begins within and expands outward. Finding others who share a similar vision is what a grassroots movement is about.. start with yourself, build from there and the others will come.

Last edited by Carol; 12-03-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:33 PM   #6
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

"We know the ground crew has been networking together and we would like to start identifying Radiant Zones where people are committed to working together as a COOPERATIVE."

Nice idea but I cannot even find one person to get together for the basics. All talk on the internet yet no one seems to want to take the step into real life.

Getting whole communities to act together in their self interest seems to be an impossible task at least here in the Northeast part of the US.
Celtic_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:23 PM   #7
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

celtic man-it could be due to the location, that you live in

i am in a big city too, near toronto

i am taking big steps;
starting next monday; to get out of here

and, create something in canada

cheers/susan
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:55 PM   #8
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

The guys can always start with a poker game and some chips and beer.. then put on the youtube short clip of the Horizon Project and get their take on it. Just start with what you enjoy and talking with those people. The Morman church has dozens of their own radiant zones as they have been preparing for years. So different church affiliations may also offer a means to pass on this info and the support for preparing little pockets of radiant zones.
Old 12-03-2008, 07:24 PM   #9
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Hello Carol, thank you for starting this thread!!

Please feel free to edit any part of this post as you feel necessary.

I have been designing a system for 4 years and am involved in setting up the logisitics for physical locations coupled with community communications for distribution of informational resources for each community center. I have imagined at least 200 centers over the US and where ever from there.

I have figured out how to 'set up' a city and system virtually within days of finding a location in that city. I am looking for strong, knowledgable, and balanced individuals who want to help with organizing the logistics and then acting on moving forward with implementation in activating the project.

It does cover the areas we are all concerned with however I am only an entreprenuer and am not specialized in the virtually infinite areas of resources that are needed for everyone. Some of these areas will not be publicly disclosed nor will they be obvious as to there helpful intentions right away. Both worlds, existing and new, are blended in for synchronizing the logistics, and in part include form of exchange of effort for form of exchange for effort, meaning some money is needed and in other ways no money is needed, but establishing a 'trade' system is part of this orchestration.

Another aspect is co-ordinating with many other groups and similar arenas that people have innately desired to do themselves and want to contribute but most are limited in their resources.

So feel free to post and contact your desire to participate.

My site is just getting started www.justoneblackpearl.com though i am not intending to self promote this is a 'whole community' operation and you have started the ball rolling...

Thank you
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 07:48 PM   #10
Celtic_Man
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
celtic man-it could be due to the location, that you live in

i am in a big city too, near toronto

i am taking big steps;
starting next monday; to get out of here

and, create something in canada

cheers/susan
Well at least I'm more than 20 miles WSW of NYC. Still I would need a location further W or NW in the state of New Jersey.

I suppose yourself moving into a more rural area of Ontario or Quebec might be better for you. Nova Scotia might be good as they are away from the mainland if you have the money to relocate.

Or even one of the middle provinces such as Alberta, Saskatchewan or Manitoba away from the capital cites but relatively close to the US border where the climate is still good for growing crops. Anyway, this according to some of the survivalist buffs I've read over the years state these are one of the "safe" places in the world.
Celtic_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:13 PM   #11
Wormhole
Avalon Senior Member

Hello, Glad to see this thread.

The Angelite Center, north of Spokane Washington is where we held the first Pacific North West Ground Crew Gathering, and this spring there is intention to have another one. This Gathering is open to ALL. We feel this is in a fairly safe zone geographically, and the property is open to settlement by like minded people. There are a great many smaller communities being built as well in British Columbia: Nelson, Gabriola Island, Vancouver, Seattle, and Vancouver Island are starting to form social groups.

I have been organizing these social gatherings for months. Anyone who is interested in attending meetings should contact me ASAP. I am also available to aid in social government structure which is based on nonviolent communication and consensus. I am happy to travel anywhere to do this.

Peace of Mind,
Wormhole

Last edited by Wormhole; 12-03-2008 at 08:15 PM.
Wormhole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:14 PM   #12
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i have some friends experimenting
with growing lettuce indoors, and, it is working
quite well ...
and, tomatoes; indoors/or,
in green houses to the outside of buildings--and;
i could NOT believe,
how they can actually extend the growing season

in some places in the usa,
you can definitely grow year round
so, that is good

not sure; what i think of south america
and, africa, wish i knew more about africa
Old 12-03-2008, 11:25 PM   #13
Myplanet2
In The Mists

What would it take for a person to decide it's time to pack up and bug out?

What were conditions like in Europe pre Columbus, to persuade people to hop into ships and head off for the unknown? To risk certain hardships and unknown dangers?

The illusion of normalcy must have quite a lulling effect.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 11:56 AM   #14
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Myplanet2,

What drives people forward is the `unknown`. I left the UK years ago to find something new, to find and discover something different.

The people who run from danger are moving backwards, in retreat. Those people are waiting for the situation to be unsupportable before they move to somewhere else to another supportable situation.

So answering your question, the conditions in pre Columbus Europe are not important in the case of people hopping on a ship looking for the unknown. It`s the same as why do we try and discover more about space? Is the Earth in such a bad state that we need to escape, or do we want to be adventurous to find out more about what we don`t know?

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
What would it take for a person to decide it's time to pack up and bug out?

What were conditions like in Europe pre Columbus, to persuade people to hop into ships and head off for the unknown? To risk certain hardships and unknown dangers?

The illusion of normalcy must have quite a lulling effect.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 02:04 PM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

i am russling with the "you are safe where you are"
and, also having the credit
and, the equity to create
a learning/retreat/safe centre
north of toronto -
towards the areas that lie north/east of here
& perhaps, as, far into pq ???

if anyone is in the toronto area/and, considering
the ability to earn part ownership of a centre ?

or, is willing to exchange reno work / for dollars ?

or, is looking for a safe place to stay over the winter --
WHILE DOING THE WORK

(note, this is NOT a friends with benefits posting!!!)
just to be clear on that - but, rather a serious proposition
that is work related ONLY

as, it is a huge job for me
to get out of here alone
i would be interested in talking to them

cheers/susan
the eXchanger
Old 12-04-2008, 03:52 PM   #16
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

I am interested in starting conversations with those in the So Cal (orange county and such) area thinking of preparations and somewhere to "go".

Your welcome to PM me

putting it out there
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2008, 05:43 PM   #17
m00g
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: Who is Now Building Radiant Zones?

People will do what they need to do in the moment.

m00g is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 03:38 AM   #18
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

I agree people are so strapped for time and money living in the matrix that even if the spirit knows the need to prepare, the body is weak to respond to the impending changes. I started preparing about 7 years ago by buying 100 acre land in the Laurentian mountains of Quebec, Canada, and will finish a steel re-enforced concrete house soon (that's what I've been doing on weekends). I found it through a synchronicity after looking for over 6 months and almost giving up. My focus next year is to build a steel re-enforced underground concrete bunker with an above ground geodesic dome for common activities with some people I have known for a few years working full time. Some people here have expressed interest, and with time, some will make commitments, but I feel time is short, and I need to get going with people that I know.

I eventually like to form a community of spiritually like mind people, and a main concern is choosing people that will contribute and get along; it'll happen if it's meant to be. From all the information I've read (Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe has a lot of details), I feel both the new 5th dimensional earth and pole shift scenario are likely. The way world events are unfolding, I think it will be a challenge just to be organised and to be prepared enough to get to that transformational point. I know learning to grow food takes a couple of seasons, so would be interested to hear from anyone with those skills, and learning to adapt aquaponics for colder climates would be really useful.

Susan, if you want to investigate or are guided to the Laurentians as a possible location, let me know if I can help.
NorthernSanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2008, 05:39 AM   #19
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

susan is working to pack up things...
at least, all the things, that are destined
for a healing retreat !!!

(got an amasing array of awesome crystals/rocks/stones-
native drums / rattles; etc.,etc.etc.,)

(all the office records/hopefully to be housed
in storeage, at my parents cottage-or, fit into
a 5 drawer lateral filing cabinet) <grin>

i am going to simplify my process
call in 3 agents - and, ask them,
as is, how much ...then, sell it privately

j'parle une petit francias --
and, everyone smiles in the same langauge,
so, i will be all set -- maybe, i should head to the belle
province -- what is your nearest town ?

cheers/susan
Old 12-05-2008, 02:56 PM   #20
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Here's the link to Ste-Agathe. You can shop by walking and sking is within 10 minutes.

http://www.ste-agathe.com/homeanglais.html
Old 12-06-2008, 03:12 AM   #21
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
I agree people are so strapped for time and money living in the matrix that even if the spirit knows the need to prepare, the body is weak to respond to the impending changes. I started preparing about 7 years ago by buying 100 acre land in the Laurentian mountains of Quebec, Canada, and will finish a steel re-enforced concrete house soon (that's what I've been doing on weekends). I found it through a synchronicity after looking for over 6 months and almost giving up. My focus next year is to build a steel re-enforced underground concrete bunker with an above ground geodesic dome for common activities with some people I have known for a few years working full time. Some people here have expressed interest, and with time, some will make commitments, but I feel time is short, and I need to get going with people that I know.

I eventually like to form a community of spiritually like mind people, and a main concern is choosing people that will contribute and get along; it'll happen if it's meant to be. From all the information I've read (Dolores Cannon's Convoluted Universe has a lot of details), I feel both the new 5th dimensional earth and pole shift scenario are likely. The way world events are unfolding, I think it will be a challenge just to be organised and to be prepared enough to get to that transformational point. I know learning to grow food takes a couple of seasons, so would be interested to hear from anyone with those skills, and learning to adapt aquaponics for colder climates would be really useful.

Susan, if you want to investigate or are guided to the Laurentians as a possible location, let me know if I can help.
Salut Northern. I am living in Temiscouata, Quebec. We are about a dozen people here preparing for a New Way of Life if I can put it this way. We focus on getting as much as possible independent from the system, not in a protective mindset, but in a new way of living mindset. We are about 6 hours drive away, but we surely can make a contact if possible. We may share knowledge. Personnally, I keep focusing on a smooth shift without all these devastating scripts, I stick to timeline 1 like Dan Burisch, hehe.

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 04:59 AM   #22
NorthernSanctuary
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Steven,you have a nice group there, and I don't doubt that your's is a radiant zone. It would be good to meet and share knowledge at some point. One reason for me to quit work would be to have more time; I'm a bit tire of the system and look forward to a new way of living. I also don't doubt that your timeline will be a smooth shift to the higher vibration.

I've heard and read many different scenarios before, but what is most interesting about Dolores information is that she is able to tap into the personal soul experiences of people. I'm finally came to a comfortable understanding of multiple timelines, so spiritual preparation will allow the body to raise it's vibration to evolve with the new earth. The geophysical changes are the birth pangs of a new earth, and is analogous to a cell splitting to form 2 cells. The people vibrating at the higher level will "go" with the new earth and will not experience a pole shift. The people staying on the old earth will not be so fortunate. It is a natural process of separation of vibrations; totally without external judgement and a consequence of ones thoughts/actions. Here's a link to a video that provides more info:

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012fo...p?topic=1303.0

Namaste, Wayne
Old 12-06-2008, 06:36 AM   #23
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Interesting that you mention Delores Cannon as I first came across her work in the early 90s and had a very nice long conversation with her due to my interest in the hypnosis technique she used to gather her information from different people during different periods in time (Nostradomus for one).

I do agree with what you wrote here "I'm finally came to a comfortable understanding of multiple timelines, so spiritual preparation will allow the body to raise it's vibration to evolve with the new earth. The geophysical changes are the birth pangs of a new earth, and is analogous to a cell splitting to form 2 cells. The people vibrating at the higher level will "go" with the new earth and will not experience a pole shift. The people staying on the old earth will not be so fortunate. It is a natural process of separation of vibrations; totally without external judgement and a consequence of ones thoughts/actions." as this fits with my innder sense of things to come.

However, I've also had some other thoughts and interesting conversations with others that leads me to believe that perhaps following the last pole shift this earth was repopulated by ETs bringing to this planets other humans from other planetary systems. Hence the different races.

I was also led to believe by a contactee that many missing children and people are already in other relocation areas off planet and will be brought back to this planet after the world has undergone its cyclic transition.

Meanwhile, the Myan text referring to the harvestion of souls as the four corners of the planet rest on the galactic plane rift leaves pause as one is also subject to an interdimensional physical shift during the event.

There are several well know books out there from remote viewers and those skilled in the practice of hypnosis who progressed a few thousand voluteers to the year 2012. The information extrapolated from these interviews is very interesting. All the remote viewers wanted to stay in the 2012 energy zone as it was a wonderful experience. However, those progressed had very different stories as some did not see themselves here after that day.

So it makes one wonder as to the validity of Delores' information. She truly is a remarkable hypnotherapist. Meaning she may be more on the mark then most would suspect.

Last edited by Carol; 12-06-2008 at 06:39 AM.
Old 12-06-2008, 07:39 AM   #24
Bobcat
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry but I think it would be crazy to list all your zones. I large list of all the people trying to make a new life? Well, least the gov would find you a bit quicker eh ?
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2008, 02:13 PM   #25
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernSantuary View Post
Hi Steven,you have a nice group there, and I don't doubt that your's is a radiant zone. It would be good to meet and share knowledge at some point. One reason for me to quit work would be to have more time; I'm a bit tire of the system and look forward to a new way of living. I also don't doubt that your timeline will be a smooth shift to the higher vibration.

I've heard and read many different scenarios before, but what is most interesting about Dolores information is that she is able to tap into the personal soul experiences of people. I'm finally came to a comfortable understanding of multiple timelines, so spiritual preparation will allow the body to raise it's vibration to evolve with the new earth. The geophysical changes are the birth pangs of a new earth, and is analogous to a cell splitting to form 2 cells. The people vibrating at the higher level will "go" with the new earth and will not experience a pole shift. The people staying on the old earth will not be so fortunate. It is a natural process of separation of vibrations; totally without external judgment and a consequence of ones thoughts/actions. Here's a link to a video that provides more info:

http://www.maya12-21-2012.com/2012fo...p?topic=1303.0

Namaste, Wayne
Thank you very much Wayne for this information. I did not know Dolores. Her face traits and expression are reflecting honesty, which is rare in this world of confusion. I also share this view.

My understanding is that many prophecies, predictions, including the Mayan's and the apocalypse describe well the timeline two. Which is not our timeline at this moment, but it's the one some Extratemporal ETs are trying to make us believe (in doing so, we attract it) knowing these ETs are coming here corrupting truth since thousand of years. Since these ETs are from the timeline two future, they want to intervene in our destiny to justify their own reality.

Timeline one brings a future of understanding, cooperation, union, with major transformation in all life for the best good for all concerned. Timeline two is catastrophes whether amplified by the "artificial artifacts devices" Dan Burisch mentioned or/and the result of the Universal Laws drawing the current mass consciousness of humanity.

The fact Hollywood is coming out with a doom and gloom movie entitled "2012" is telling much about this manipulation. The ones behind Hollywood are the ones following timeline two like a script. They are desperate to make it happen even if it is not our natural course. They want to hook their claws into the mind of the highest number of humans they can. To pull them in their fall into timeline two.

Timeline two looks artificial to me. I do not feel it true. From my personal inner perspective. But it is just my personal view.

Next time I go to Montreal, I'll pm you so we could meet if you want?

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 12-06-2008 at 08:12 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote