Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-22-2010, 06:46 AM   #11
realitycorrodes
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Thuban Q&A: (warning longer than normal posts here)

Greetings Abraxasinas,

I am interested in releasing happy hormones continuously from my body in order to be in a permanent state of bliss. Do you have any suggestions of how to practically acheive this?

The aim being I wish to maintain a continuous state of bliss that is not dependent on anything outside of me i.e. it is completley generated from within me by me.

I would prefer suggestions that don't involve external drugs, however if there are any secret combinations of herbs that can do this I am open to hear about it...but only after hearing about other techniques as mentioned above....that's if you know? And preferably if they are a take once only... after which the drug should leave me permanently in bliss without any further need of them forever.

Also I am interested in any secret techniques that allow a human being to become a breatharian. Do you have any suggestions for this?

Sorry if these questions have been asked before!

I only read the beginning message about after the 18 January 2010 there may be information given out that has hitherto never been given out.

Never know unless you ask.