Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

Old 01-10-2010, 05:54 PM   #26
Astra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Kerry, David and the Lizard Men

I read a shocking book called “Trance Formation of America”, by Cathy O'Brien. She says she was a victim of CIA MKULTRA mind-control, and that she witnessed (among others) George Bush physically shapeshift into a Reptilian alien being. There is a whole passage in the book in regards to this incident. She rationalised it as potentially being a holographic illusion as part of her mind control programming. I believe this book contains much truth.
Then there is Arizona Wilder, another victim of the mind-control program, who witnessed Illuminati blood rituals and recalls a prominent politicians shape-shift into reptilian beings. I know, I know, might be too hard to swallow! Look at the deception we live in! Look at the creators of the deception! I have never seen a Reptilian myself, but don't dismiss a possibility of their existance out there. I have been seeing other kind of entities, still not sure how to call them, though, and where they come from. They are like angelic beings to me that bring comfort, Love and Hope.

in Love and Light

Yours
Astra
Astra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #27
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eleni View Post
Hmm.....I just found this...seems like Leo agrees with what I am saying as well....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTaVB...eature=related
this is the type of stuff im talking about.

thoroughly unverifiable. anyone can post some fiction and say "i was a skeptic until i had a conversation in the woods with an alien" then go on to make up a fictional story and see who buys it and how many times the story is circulated.

in addition to deliberate disinfo the internet is full of these 'accounts" that people put out as evidence when all it is someone with a good imagination.

im not discounting every story in existence about reptillians, but a random internet story with zero verifiable facts doesnt make the case for this phenomena at all.

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/

-clark
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:07 PM   #28
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

agrees with clark kent again ..... lots of poop out there , look at the latest entry in benjamin fulfords blog, a well meaning chap who is nice.. do i swallow that story hook line and sinker? no! do i discount it entirely ? no! snippets may be true.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:44 PM   #29
Zenbuoy
Retired Avalon Member

Cool Re: Kerry, David and the Lizard Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astra View Post
Then there is Arizona Wilder, another victim of the mind-control program, who witnessed Illuminati blood rituals and recalls a prominent politicians shape-shift into reptilian beings. I know, I know, might be too hard to swallow!
Astra
Fascinating video. Starts at 37:20 sec. Lot's of swirl around it when originally released by David Icke. Even a cohort disclaimed Icke and this work. My favorite is when she mentions Madeline Albright being a reptillian.

VIDEO - And then, she does an interesting bit of mentioning Zach Sitchin IS ALSO A REPTILLIAN. Drew flags for me in that she went on a bit about him in particular. Also see The Reptilian Agenda (with Shaman Credo Mutwa) by David Icke.

The most valuable bit of "Revelations of a Mother Goddess" is at the BEGINNING, - Icke's SUMMATATION OF WORLD CONTROLLED FINANCES outside the buildings in London where they divy up the coins.
Zenbuoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:54 PM   #30
silverlightning
Avalon Senior Member

There really are no coherent narrative of the alien and reptile theories, neither of other dimensional worlds and different conciousness levels. Does Nibiru exist? Does the nibiruans still have any thing to do with humans on the earthly plane? This is to most people a matter of belief, spiritual experience, and esoteric theories. It's not about standard measurable facts, even though many wants to adjust this foggy landscape to known existing scientific theories.

There are many contradictory narratives about what's happening on the cosmic planes. If you don't have strong visions, clairvoyant dreaming, or any believable visionary you trust, you are left hanging there. There are no way to verify any of these theories in a scientifically accepted manner. Arguments and theories are on the levels of any religious belief. They are based on visions and on certain individuals experiences and dreams. These are not of the sort that can easily be reproduced and studied in a laboratory.

Some rely on techniques of symbolism, of understanding certain events in co-relations and in synchronous manner. The resulting narratives you get then are much the same as interpreting fictional literature, ancient myths and the classical epos. It is perhaps a new religion, it is a big narrative of humanity's place on earth, our place in the cosmos, the meaning of life, of right and wrong, good and bad; all unfolding in a very exiting story every one can relate to their own life if they want too.
silverlightning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:31 PM   #31
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member

Ok, I decided to copy/paste then expand my own thoughts on this, from the chat room...

There is a "never ending rabbit hole" quality to the whole story which I just can't buy. Very circular, as well.

Seems to start with some "valiant fight" against being totally controlled by some other entities. Well...

If we are that controlled, why/how are we fighting?
Spare me the notion that our "fighting" is a "supported/allowed illusion" because it helps "build or evolve" the species.
Just say it's proof we're controlled, why don't you. (small circles save time )

If we are fighting, and we are that controlled. why aren't we destroyed?
If the fight is genuine, then something is amiss. Why not just "re-cycle" the species? Kill us all, take the DNA and start over. We'd never know. Even if we did, or discovered it... circular again.

If an outside force is "preventing that" then we aren't that controlled.
Sure we are. Just not by who we think we are. Next circular argument, please.

Now, sooner or later someone will suggest that even that is part of the control.
So you come full circle, and start over again. Yawn.....

Then we come to the notion that some "higher intelligence" exists that finds all this to be worth their time.
Now, you have a non-3D species (supposedly "above all this")
which finds itself "in need" of something on this plane.

And try as I might, I just can't resist ending with a dumb movie quote...

"I don't believe in the no-win scenario." - James Tiberius Kirk

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat

Last edited by Fredkc; 01-11-2010 at 03:03 AM.
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 12:06 AM   #32
clarkkent
Avalon Senior Member

i agree completely with the last two posters, very well said both of you.

http://superstrangeland.blogspot.com/

-clark
clarkkent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 03:43 AM   #33
Frank Samuel
Project Avalon Moderator

Even if the governments of the world came out with full disclosure about these and other alien beings it will still would be hard to accept. Logic and reasoning along does not always favor us in many things we have yet to understand. If one day there's some type of official disclosure it would take at least in my opinion about 3 generations or more to begin to understand what we are getting ourselves into. The ptb got themselves in too much pooh concerning the subject of aliens that it would be very difficult to get a straight answer.
Is easy to discredit anybody that is a whistle blower, if you do have hard evidence and you have a family to worry about , you have everything to loose and nothing to gain . The ptb are good at one thing is making sure that dis info is put out in such a way to discredit any credible witness,is not fair but such is life. So what's true and what's not is all in the eyes and ears of those who resonate with the info or not .
Frank Samuel is offline   Reply With Quote