Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Economy and Currency

Notices

Old 09-25-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bush & McCain Blackmail America With Economic Terrorism

http://www.prisonplanet.com/bush-mcc...terrorism.html

Bush & McCain Blackmail America With Economic Terrorism

Ferocious fear-mongering rhetoric, possible cancellation of presidential election as financial terrorists threaten Americans with chaos unless power-grabbing bailout bill is passed

From shying away from even mentioning such terms as “recession,” “unemployment” or “bank failures,” Bush, Bernanke and Paulson are now vigorously invoking the fear of financial meltdown as part of a campaign of economic terror to blackmail the American people into accepting the power-grabbing “bailout,” while John McCain, who last week said the fundamentals of the economy are strong, is now all but threatening to cancel the election should the proposal not receive swift passage....
Zarathustra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 08:56 AM   #2
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bush & McCain Blackmail America With Economic Terrorism

Hi Zarathustra,

Nice to come across your enlightened person on this thread.

Those are Heartbreaking revelations, indeed!
If at least 1% of these disclosures/exposures has any ground, then these politicians should be held accountable and judged for crime against their own People and Humanity at large. Period!

I mean, what are the ordinary, righteous, hardworking and reasonable American Citizens doing?
How could they let their country be hijacked in such a way and dragged in all sort of sordid conspiracies?!
Does the Senate, or the Congress know about such things?
The mean media?
Those people have to be stopped!

Regards,

RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 07:32 AM   #3
FrostyMcunicron
Avalon Senior Member

Location: a box in the inner city w. a slight chance of suburbia New Jersey

agreed, the people must demand an un corrupted third party independent committee to investigate & get behind the Ohio lady mentioned in previous thread. Im down already!
FrostyMcunicron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:55 AM   #4
RaKaR
Avalon Senior Member

Hello FrostyMcunicron,

Thanks for your insights and for sharing my view - and indignation!
I would like, however, to put my post into some context and clarify a couple of points, in order to make the possible further discussion on this issue more productive.

One could find that i rather emotionally reacted to those revelations, their meaning and consequences, were they to be grounded.
Well, I just can not imagine that Humans, People just like you, me and all the others, could quietly sit down and mastermind wars, intrigues of such scale and gravity; take steps which would effect the lives and well being of millions and the entire planet, for that matter, while we go about our daily business and nothing seems to be done to stop that.
Some might say that i singled out the USA.
I acknowledge that also other countries are involved in such machinations(see Mr Benjamin fulford Interview, 6 Sept. 2008), but i focused on the USA here, for the presented document goes mainly about the input of elected officials and others from that country.
Secondly i put a rather heavy accent on the USA for what they are on this Planet, that is, the first world power with unmatched weight and influence in the international arena and on the state of global affairs.
My stance is that the USA, because of their economic, political, financial and military power should also bear some sound Moral Responsibilty and display Ethical Leadership in the ways they operate - instead of justifying and carrying out their major international activities with the motto of "protecting their INTERESTS", they could as well pursue the defense and promotion of the, objectively, JUST, RIGHTEOUS and BENEFICIAL TO ALL.
For there is nothing so unjust, subjective and narrow as 'own interests' at this stage.
They should show and embody the example that would be followed, an attitude that positively inspires others; for the bigger, the stronger, you are, the heavier your responsibility also.
There are certainly some objective( indifferent to our limited, subjective wishes) factors - as the Laws of Creation Itself - to be taken into consideration, but the reality, the world we live in and the current state of things are what we ourselves created; they are but the results of our thoughts, choices, decisions and deeds.
What is created by us, Humans, can also be removed, changed, adjusted by us. In all necessity.
Once we realize that we are on the wrong course, we all have the obligation to work to improve things.
Such effort begins by and within each individual, certainly, but i remain also convinced that some Enlightened Leadership from a country with such a big influence as the USA, would help and accelerate the process - it might as well be just enough if the USA do not thwart the whole thing.
And finally, I specially wondered about Americans and their, in my eyes, passivity in the face of the conduct of their country, because they have the privileged position of being Citizens of the First Democracy of our World and this fact, it seems to me, casts a special responsibility on them. For they freely choose those who lead the leading country of the world and they have the legal tools to controle and hold their politicians accountable.
American Citizens could also set the Example to follow, inspire others into standing up and taking their Destiny, their Future in their Own Hands.
This is at least the way i see things.

Regards,
RaKaR
www.futureofmankind.co.uk

Last edited by RaKaR; 09-28-2008 at 03:04 PM. Reason: Proofreading:'Unjust' instead of 'Injust'; Frenchy...
RaKaR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:25 PM   #5
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Good comments guys.
Old 09-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 03:34 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 02:57 PM   #7
warriorsoul
Avalon Senior Member

this financial crisis can definitely be put this way

Last edited by warriorsoul; 09-28-2008 at 03:00 PM.
warriorsoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #8
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 04:45 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:15 PM   #9
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
They have come to an agreement today and will hammer out the plan in writing for opening of Wall Street tomorrow. Bush , in my estimation, got pretty much what he and Paulson wanted. There will be limited compensation for SOME executives of the bailout corporations, insurance required for SOME corporations, and government interest on SOME of the loans to help the taxpayer [lol]. The key word here is SOME.

The majority of people will not do anything about anything until their way of life is totally gone. Then they will decide they need to do something. People are not fond of rocking the boat. They do not want to lose what little they may have. This has been my experience in working crisis most of my life. They'd rather live in Hell than lose what they have material wise, emotionally, or spiritually. Even if it isn't working for them it is all they know.
A,

You are correct in that people have not REALLY seen the effects of this situation yet. When they do there will be "trouble in the streets".
Old 09-29-2008, 01:06 PM   #10
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

mccain prob couldv won the election by opposing the bailout and for a second i thought he was gonna do it.... of course hes a stooge like all the rest. any one read david wilcocks new blog on his website? its ok.... obama's "fight the smears campaign" is really a fascist anti free speech move.the lemmings and koolaid drinkers make me nervous. mussolinis rise to power wasnt top down neocons tactics it was riding the wave of leftist unions, students, artists and intellectualls.. mccain and obama... could we have 2 worse picks.. sarah palins interview w couric made george w bush look like (insert the smartest person)
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 06:10 PM   #11
sunnyrap
Avalon Senior Member

Hey, the cheif reason that Americans 'allow' these crimes is that they simply cannot 'see' them. People who are honest, hardworking--and God-fearing (which is the majority of the population), cannot even conceive that authority figures they were taught to awe and respect, could actually be capable of the things they are now accused of. The American people are among the most generous in the world. It's like a doting parent who cannot conceive that their little Johnny could actually steal, when he was brought up in a good, loving Christian home. That's how these goons get away with it. Almost without exception, when I try to tell friends and family who are busy running their own lives in the most ethical way they can what their government has actually done to them, they are adamantly disbelieving. They won't even go look at the videos and websites I direct them to, because it feels like unpatriotic disloyalty to them--and that I am a 'conspiracy nut'--just as the media has carefully mind-mesmerized them into believing.
sunnyrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:41 PM   #12
Zarathustra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnyrap View Post
Hey, the cheif reason that Americans 'allow' these crimes is that they simply cannot 'see' them. People who are honest, hardworking--and God-fearing (which is the majority of the population), cannot even conceive that authority figures they were taught to awe and respect, could actually be capable of the things they are now accused of. The American people are among the most generous in the world. It's like a doting parent who cannot conceive that their little Johnny could actually steal, when he was brought up in a good, loving Christian home. That's how these goons get away with it. Almost without exception, when I try to tell friends and family who are busy running their own lives in the most ethical way they can what their government has actually done to them, they are adamantly disbelieving. They won't even go look at the videos and websites I direct them to, because it feels like unpatriotic disloyalty to them--and that I am a 'conspiracy nut'--just as the media has carefully mind-mesmerized them into believing.
Sunny,

I think you are correct in your evaluation. Add to it the very skillfully orchestrated false left/right, dem/rep paradigm that has been built over many years, and you have an average American who is too caught up in voting Dem or Rep to take a deep breath and realize the collusion between the two, and the lack of a separation between the two.