Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Old 10-06-2009, 05:06 PM   #26
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What needs to happen re: Free Energy Devices

Nice cad movie Gareth.
I personaly dont believe it needs to be enclosed, I take it that the last design was just a drive mechanism for the generator?

I also feel that these super powerfull neodinium magnets are good enough that you would not need that many.

Consider the NdFeB N42 magnets, these have a pulling/ pushing power of nearly 24 Kg for a retangular block of about 50x25x10mm. Thats huge.
Thats virtually a sack of potatoes.
Ammit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #27
Gareth01422
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammit View Post
Nice cad movie Gareth.
I personaly dont believe it needs to be enclosed, I take it that the last design was just a drive mechanism for the generator?

I also feel that these super powerfull neodinium magnets are good enough that you would not need that many.

Consider the NdFeB N42 magnets, these have a pulling/ pushing power of nearly 24 Kg for a retangular block of about 50x25x10mm. Thats huge.
Thats virtually a sack of potatoes.
It may not have to be enclosed. This was an after thought on a video i saw on youtube of a green rubber skatebourd wheel drilled out into a V shape and pressed magnets into it. He was using one stator magnet to rotate the rotor. I used 3 on this just to over come the effect of when it reaches the end of the v. i.e the end of the V gate can only pass one stator at a time, leaving 2 stators rotating the rotor. I would really like to build this little unit just as a proof of concept but i have no spare funds what so ever as ive been out of work for the past 12 months.

Gareth
Gareth01422 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 05:45 PM   #28
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Gareth, funds are a major issue for designs which is why i looked into funding.
I actually have the most expesive part of it all, the generator. I need NdFeB magnets now for the second and hopefully final stage. Hopefully if i get the job i am chasing then money will not be an issue.

I no longer have auto cad so all my design is either pen and paper or excel.

Still works for me though.
Old 10-06-2009, 05:52 PM   #29
Gareth01422
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Gareth, funds are a major issue for designs which is why i looked into funding.
I actually have the most expesive part of it all, the generator. I need NdFeB magnets now for the second and hopefully final stage. Hopefully if i get the job i am chasing then money will not be an issue.

I no longer have auto cad so all my design is either pen and paper or excel.

Still works for me though.
What sort of scale are you looking at building?

The one in the video i posted, I only wanted to build it about 2 inch in diameter, and about 4 inch long. I know its only small but as i said it would be only proof of concept for the moment.
Old 10-06-2009, 06:09 PM   #30
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

I built mine as many others on a small scale and it was the only one that worked at a cheap cost. To me the idea of expensive free energy defeats the object. I am no way good at math but believe it will produce in excess of 600W at about 30A per hour, i know this math dont look right but it has the calculated looses taken out.
Old 10-06-2009, 07:34 PM   #31
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Has no body else got any input on any ideas?
Old 10-06-2009, 07:45 PM   #32
Gareth01422
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Has no body else got any input on any ideas?
I think we need to set something like in the first post.

Gareth
Old 10-06-2009, 08:06 PM   #33
Ammit
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah you are probably right , seems like we have taken over the thread!!!

Ok then, getting to the original topic :

1. If people are really serious about this, it must be done without the dream of monetary gain from it, because as long as we cling to this paradigm, it will never happen as it will keep us in the "box".

ok, I have been working on this free energy thing for 2+ years now, my intention has always been to spread the word on a fully working model.

2. A group of engineers, scientists, and committed volunteers must develop and test free energy devices and distribute them internationally.

Im willing to do just that, but there is always someone who wants to make money from it.

3. Plans/blueprints must be simplified for the layman and these also distributed.

I am a layman so as are my plans.

4. These devices should not be weaponizable, or as difficult to weaponize as possible. This is about peaceful free energy after all.

None of my ideas are weaponizable i believe.

5. These devices/plans must be finalized without copyright and patent approval as these systems are corrupt and set up to block any effective free energy forward movement.

I never would copyright my ideas on free energy as I believe most things have been thought of before.

6. There shall be NO discriminations. Free energy must be for everyone or it must be for no one. Furthermore, Plans/devices are to be distributed throughout the world with no regard for borders.

Exactly my dream, the one i am working on is independant of time zone or power connectors or climate, no discrimination.

7. Obviously, this requires money. My suggestion is private donations/funding as a non-profit group.

Tried that and it dont work unless you are willing to give all your plans to some one offering finance whome you have never met before, live on the other side of the world, and start to get ****ty if you are slow to reply to them...

8. Participants must realize that this must be done in secret for personal safety reasons. In every sense this is a revolution, but it is a peaceful one, so leave the guns at home.

Personal safety??, ever since I first mentioned free power and my design stuff on this site i have had a heap load of stuff happen in my house and life, bit late to worry now dont you think.

Well this is my reply to the questions submitted by Spiralmind, hopefully more of the 1072 viewers will post something rather then just 10 of us, after all it would benefit everyone, probably not me though as more strange goings on might happen.

Ammit
Old 10-08-2009, 03:31 PM   #34
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapcrates View Post
I am to stretched and too por. but we are aiing at getting a getig a group together in the hastings / east sussex area a some point [pssibly surounded by a forefield if i ge my way!] I have beenitno the energy thing sice the 90's used to be on ye olde energy 21 newsgroup waaaay back. tll got a mate from there who was working with Joe on the cell - he went nd hid up a mountain in the outback of australia aron 98 or 99. As far as i know, he stll wont come down. He reckoned they could detect the activation of the Joe cel at man miles distance, and used to send black helicopters over evey time he started up.

You worry about knock on the door now - it was a lot more scay back then. very paranoid.

May i enquire as to the general area of your investigations? might well have som material have some materail for you - got quite an extensve database.
hi soapcrates - Do you have any information about telluric currents?

Info - A telluric current (from Latin tellūs, "earth") is an electric current which moves underground or through the sea. Telluric currents result from both natural causes and human activity, and the discrete currents interact in a complex pattern. The currents are extremely low frequency and travel over large areas at or near the surface of Earth.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telluric_current

It has been used in the past -
- In September 1862, an experiment to specifically address Earth currents was carried out in the Munich Alps (Lamont, 1862)
- Telluric currents can be harnessed to produce a useful low voltage current by means of earth batteries.
- Such devices were used for telegraph systems in the United States as far back as 1859.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 06:42 PM   #35
Gareth01422
Avalon Senior Member

ok I think this subject has dies through the lack of responce.

Let throw another spanner in the works, What would you do if you had a working model of free energy (I say free very loosly).

If I had something i would be very reluctant to trust anyone and dont think i would know where to turn for help.

Gareth
Old 12-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #36
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member

Hello gang,
visit the "Free DC Energy" link in my sig if you want to know more about your journey. (read the whole thread first)
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote