Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-10-2008, 08:29 AM   #1
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Default Disinfo Or No, You Decide (I already Knew it in my Heart)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Camelot

You are all being lead down a rosy path of dull witted complacency. "Project Venus", "Zeitgeist", "Radiant Zones"...good luck to you all. These are high falluitn' phrases meaning, most of you will be dead but the bright, shiny people get to live better lives.

But keep on'keepin'on I suppose. No wonder my prose was edited, my thinking on firearms opposed and simple thoughts on food storage options buried. This website is a 'web', come on me'little fly...you can all sit and write curly-cues and diatribes until your bleedin' little hearts are content. It matters not in the real world which is slowly collapsing around you 'cause most of you have not the wit to see what is really going on. The game is over and your parents 401k's are kaput and the pension granny was getting is devoured by beasts and god's snot...you keep wondering 'when' it will happen, when it already has.

It's not your fault you must realize. You didn't chose to ingest flouride with every meal and every sip of Gaea's greatest gift. You didn't chose to be pricked by a Nazi every few years for a 'vaccination' filled with mercury. You didn't realize there was a viable option sitting right around that curve in logic not easily obtained by the non-poisoned folk. But hey, there you were and here we are staring at an abyss of gi-i-i-i-normous expanse and you want info. on what to do.

Good luck and God's blessing on each and every single one of you, you will need it, I will need it, we will all need it. I just realized I have a good grasp on what is going on just as what was going on went away! How bloody useless is that! I've offered advice, made some good links and found a few friends here but really, this is such a place of fluff and nonsense that it is not worth the time or effort to get through to people whom can't see to operate a search button or read archives.

From the link above...

"Project Camelot was a social science research project of the United States Army in 1964.[1] The goal of the project was to assess the causes of violent social rebellion and to identify the actions a government could take to prevent it's own overthrow. The proposal caused much controversy among social scientists, many of whom argued that such a study would end up using social scientific research to strengthen established government and to put down revolutionary movements in Latin America and other volatile places. Chile was to be the test case for the project, but the Norwegian sociologist Johan Galtung, who had been invited to be a contributor, worked hard to alert Chilean and US social scientists of the project's true purposes."

Think on this, cogitate as though your life depended upon it. It does. You are where you are because, as some would have it, you chose to be here. Other would phrase it like "God does not offer challenges you can not possibly make it through". Gathering together by region is great, but never, ever, forget to include your neighbours in your plan. Plan FOR your neighbours if you think you 'get it'. Don't be misled by on-line hucksters selling fear and freedom. If you are not already somewhat self-sufficient, you do not have TIME to be writing here.

I took TIME out of my life to put across the points I thought most salient and some links to tools, techniques and skills you might think of acquiring. My work here is done. If you persist in carrying on with idle chatter, please, please, make sure you are doing your homework on insuring some comfort zone as it all goes down. Please, please, make sure you are gearing up to providing some of your own food. Repair broken relationships with parents you might be dumpster diving to provide for, that treated you like shiite when you were a child. Patch up old animosities that have timehealed yet go unspoken or felt.

This is not a joke or a game anymore, they are coming for 'us'. I was the head of the McMaster University Chess Club for 2 years...there IS an Endgame being played out and 'we' win. But it is up to each and every single one of us to stand up, face our collective daemons and walk away less wounded. We need to reinvigorate the feeling and spirit of freemen and free-women. There is a lot of work to do and we must stop looking externally to the likes of 'The Venus Project' bahooey and start to redesign at our DOORSTEPS.

If you can NOT redesign your doorstep to feed, clothe, house and heat yourself and loved ones...what makes you think you can redesign a planet?

Good Night, Good Bye, and Good Luck.
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:37 AM   #2
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Disinfo Or No, You Decide (I already Knew it in my Heart)

agreed too many mediatators not enough action.. a i said strike the balance.. good luck tak care.. meet on the other side maybe
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:02 AM   #3
TranceAm
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Re: Disinfo Or No, You Decide (I already Knew it in my Heart)

"McMaster University Chess Club for 2 years..."

In "Go", every move by itself is like the outcome of a complete Chess Game.

The outcome/"winner" isn't decided by the surrender or capture of the King of the other side or the complete eradication of its color.. But on how many living seeds of your side you have planted on the board that can't be corrupted/captured by the other side, this until no side can make more "reasonable" moves and both sides have to live/coexist in 'harmony' on the board that has been created, the winner being the side that has the most living seeds/points..

NO computer has been able to beat a master of "Go" yet, since the event horizon a computer calculates to (To avoid or achieve a checkmate in Chess.), is so far away, and the board so large. I can only imagine a 3 dimensional board of 19x19x19.

For the rest, thanks for the info. Do remember, as long as any army has to work with men, we can work with the minds they are equiped with, and it seems most militairy men do have a consciousness.

Last edited by TranceAm; 10-10-2008 at 09:04 AM.
TranceAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 09:02 AM   #4
elka
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you Lance for these really CLEVER words.
I think just the same, can't agree more, and I often think this whole world is insane! Where are all of those people coming from with this unreal points of view? The reality around is so obvious and most people are like zombies walking through shady tunnels of some unimaginable nonsense!
I have learn in my life not to trust anyone or anything and I see things that seems nobody else seem to notice!
This whole situation that is happening now was already easy to see a few years ago!
Don,t you people see, that every media person, politician, priest and so on, are all lying to you to pass their own agenda?
Yes Lance, it's a web indeed, and most will be entangled and eaten by the spiders!
When I see this denial around me, people who don't want to see anything that really is happening around them, makes me so horribly lonely in this pathetic reality; I know I am on my own for this game of survival!

I too wish a lot of good luck to everyone, you will all need it very soon!
elka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 11:32 AM   #5
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

Im sorry but I fail to see your point with the wiki link in relation to thread title. Maybe im having a non clever day. ?

People cant go from zombies to self sufficient off the grid living in a matter of months.

And I disagree that we are being led down a rosy path. Just because you give time to people who speak of love, positive thought and will power rather than guns, storage and action does not mean our community here are following that path
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote