Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > United States

Notices

Old 09-09-2008, 10:44 AM   #26
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: All Things New England

Hi All!

Glad to be aboard. I have been turning from 3d life as much as is possible and practical in the last 2 years. I am busy in the spiritual/holistic realms by choice but would definitely fit in a meeting up with any of You "Fellow New Englanders"...I will take e ride anywhere in NE to meet up and will also pick up or meet up Others 'en route'.

Please feel free to pm me here at Avalon.
I will gladly talk by phone to Anyone also!

GregorArturo and I have just communicated,
Thanks GregorArturo!

Onward and Upward!

Shungo,
eaglespirit...Dan

Last edited by eaglespirit; 09-09-2008 at 12:10 PM.
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 10:55 AM   #27
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Northern New England

Hi All! Left a reply today in "All Things New England" !

I am a builder/carpenter thru the years and lived and worked all around the US of A. Can do just about any kind of work in this arena to help get a project/job done, ifYaknowhatImean! Been back in NE for about a decade now!

I will meet up and/or talk with Anyone ...time permitting : )

Looking forward to connecting!

Shungo,
eaglespirit...Dan
eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 01:38 PM   #28
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by celestine420 View Post
nashua or manchester NH good call
About a year ago I attended a 911 truth meeting at a restaurant in Manchester. They were very accommodating and even gave us a separate room to meet in despite the fact that only 7 or 8 people attended.

It is one of those "Grand Buffet" type places featuring a wide variety of dishes and all you can eat for under $10. It is easily accessible, right off the interstate, and has plenty of free parking. If anyone is familiar with the location of the Mall of New Hampshire it is right across the street.

I would suggest something like a Saturday evening (when maybe more could attend?) in at least three or four weeks to give more people a chance to sign up for this forum and possibly attend.

If a half dozen or more people would commit to doing this I would be happy to speak with the restaurant and set it up. Thoughts?
NewParadigmGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 04:07 PM   #29
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Sounds good to me. I think we should def keep talking, even maybe do the video conferencing, as I feel this next month is going to be absolutely crucial to our understanding of what the hell is going on.
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:57 PM   #30
baronjoseph

There is a group in north west Vermont, has been for sometime. Problem is, its been very exclusive. High tech, self sufficient and unfortunately introverted. Its been a trust thing. Maybe its time to expand our horizons.
Old 09-09-2008, 06:10 PM   #31
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by baronjoseph View Post
There is a group in north west Vermont, has been for sometime. Problem is, its been very exclusive. High tech, self sufficient and unfortunately introverted. Its been a trust thing. Maybe its time to expand our horizons.
Seems to me that the core of the group can stay exclusive if they feel they must, and expand through satellite locations infused with their technology, culture, infrastructure and choice personalities. These wouldn't have to be far from the original location or could span the new england region.

We can all help with this through the new forum
celestine420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 06:46 PM   #32
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

>located on NewEngland Social Group<

working on finding the right free video conference sites. To start; bi-weekly video meets, 5 person limit, 1 hour limit, we can record and post all meetings in a central location so others can benefit from the conversations.

Suggestions on times and protocol?
Old 09-09-2008, 07:00 PM   #33
Hightower_X
Avalon Senior Member

Southern NH, here!
Hightower_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 12:52 AM   #34
painter

Relocating shortly to southern NH. American of Irish decent, complete and total nutter but harmless. Welder, Design experience, Fabricator, "He who rides his motorcycle as if he stole it". Pooter geek. Interested in establishing a year round greenhouse. Interested in converting 3/4 ton PU to diesel / electric. Hack musucian. Frustrated painter. Effing horrible cook but I can nail a rabbit in the eye at 100 feet with my moms 1946 Remington bolt action.....LOL. Sraight up no BS dude. Into quantum physics as a "hobby".....go figure.
Old 09-10-2008, 12:57 AM   #35
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

1.) I just posted this on the main avalon forum, just so all could see, but as everyone has noticed the chaos of posts that have already ensued, I wanted to make sure you guys read it. Please Read as its New England related!
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...=4095#post4095

2.) At this moment, I'm checking out ooVoo for video conferencing, it's free. There's also a few other ones.

3.) There is also teamspeak to consider, and if someone hosts a server, we can have it up 24/7 (just voice chat, no video). I might be able to do that. Anyways, this may prove very useful it keeping each other informed, but also lead to consistent conversation and exchange of knowledge. And this way, we can have as many users as possible. And no, I am not a gamer lol.

4.) And yes, the world is going crazy.
Old 09-10-2008, 01:10 AM   #36
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Jay&Nikki - How does one get to the networking group that you say you created on this forum?

This is great guys, I'm excited to meet some of you. I'm absolutely down with meeting up sometime in the relatively near future - maybe somewhere in New Hampshire? I guess wherever is the most central to us all would obviously be best. I think avoiding inner Boston is a good idea as well.

I am from Portland Maine and I drive a very gas efficient 2 door Honda that can fit four or five people. I'd be glad to offer transportation if need be. I know that Gregor is from Portland as well - Anyone else from this general area who might be interested in car pooling a trip? I wouldn't mind picking others up on the way if we organize. It'll be an adventure man.

Cheers, James
Irving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:21 AM   #37
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Ya that would be great Irving. I don't have a car so yes, excellent. You have my commitment then.

Here's ooVoo benefits btw:

Standard Free
* FREE 3-way live video chats.
* Unlimited video messages.
* Up to 1 minute of video message recording.
* Some fun video effects.

Premium $10/month (new accounts 1st month free, as in just signing up, no purchase or anything)
* 6-way live video chats.
* High Resolution video.
* Unlimited recording of video calls.
* Up to 1,000 minutes of video storage and streaming.
* Unlimited video messages.
* Up to 5 minutes of video message recording.
* Lots of fun video effects.

So this service we could use easily for the first month, and we can always be cheap & maybe get new accounts again, or find a better service.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:13 AM   #38
Jay&Nikki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irving View Post
Jay&Nikki - How does one get to the networking group that you say you created on this forum?

This is great guys, I'm excited to meet some of you. I'm absolutely down with meeting up sometime in the relatively near future - maybe somewhere in New Hampshire? I guess wherever is the most central to us all would obviously be best. I think avoiding inner Boston is a good idea as well.

I am from Portland Maine and I drive a very gas efficient 2 door Honda that can fit four or five people. I'd be glad to offer transportation if need be. I know that Gregor is from Portland as well - Anyone else from this general area who might be interested in car pooling a trip? I wouldn't mind picking others up on the way if we organize. It'll be an adventure man.

Cheers, James
To get to the social group, go to your profile page and there should be a link to social groups in the bottom right corner. It's the "New England Ground Crew"
Old 09-10-2008, 02:18 AM   #39
Jay&Nikki

That resturant in Manchester sounds like a great idea! We're down.
Old 09-10-2008, 02:50 AM   #40
just-us
Avalon Senior Member

Whoa! Jeeezumm! youll been busy. I love it. i feel the hope rising^^^^^rising up from below my feet into
my throat and gushing out the top of my head Any ways enough of that, sillyness.

Hampshire take me home!!! A face to face/ voice to voice is important. to get to know eachother and recognize voices before a conferencing setup. but honestly, ive never done that stuff so i'lll start looking into it in the meantime. But they do sound like could be a useful tool....

Right now it is important that we use our opportunities to network and create conncections for the future. I also recommend following other areas/countries connecting/communities/ground crew pages. Theres lots of good networking being done, i gleaned a lot of good wisdom from just a few minutes of reading posts.

Good making history with you all, and future too! Fare-well
just-us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 01:16 AM   #41
Jay&Nikki

Has everyone/anyone seen Dr Bill Deagle's presentation @ the Granada Forum from 06 or 07? If not I HIGHLY recomend checking it out on google video.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:28 AM   #42
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay&Nikki View Post
Has everyone/anyone seen Dr Bill Deagle's presentation @ the Granada Forum from 06 or 07? If not I HIGHLY recomend checking it out on google video.
Funny you should mention this - I just spent this afternoon and evening watching it!

Dr. Deagle sure is full of information; after listening to that presentation I wish I could ask him a few questions!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:29 AM   #43
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Yes, I have seen the Deagle lecture from 06. Its ******* nuts! haha I love it. I am, of course, always skeptical of things that I can't see and prove to myself with my own eyes and mind, but Deagle seems to hit the nail on the head. He's one of my favorites. There is a good thread going about Deagle in the main discussion area. Where can his 07 lecture be viewed? Is it online?

This post has been moderated because inappropriate language has been used.

Last edited by QtesUKStoke; 09-11-2008 at 05:31 PM. Reason: language
Old 09-11-2008, 01:33 AM   #44
Irving
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewParadigmGuy View Post
Funny you should mention this - I just spent this afternoon and evening watching it!

Dr. Deagle sure is full of information; after listening to that presentation I wish I could ask him a few questions!
Give him a call! I called him for health advice and left him a message and he called me back and left a voice message that was like a mini NutriMedical Report show customized just for me. haha. It was pretty cool and free as well. I have emailed him about health advice as well and he has promptly responded - as for non-health related things, there is only one way to find out.

Even if someone thought that all of this stuff was rubbish, I would still recommend that Grenada Lecture because it is riveting!
Old 09-11-2008, 02:50 AM   #45
NewParadigmGuy
Avalon Senior Member

Nobody has objected to the idea of a meeting in Manchester, so I propose that we meet at 6:00 pm, October 4th at:

The Great Buffet
1525 S Willow St
Manchester, NH 03103

Here's a map:

http://tinyurl.com/5t5x3n

Please RSVP - If enough people will confirm their attendance we can probably reserve a private room for ourselves but we would need to do it soon...
Old 09-11-2008, 03:54 AM   #46
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

As long as Irving can go and I can grab a ride with him, I'm in.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:39 AM   #47
Mr_mike
Avalon Senior Member

hello my name is mike . i live in central maine i was hoping to find a group for mainas'. looks like i broke the ground here.i would like to here some of your strategies for the up and coming events. we are doing our best in our household for normal winter preperations and then tripleing that including storing fuel and starting in on biodiesel production. between fire wood and bio we will be toasty. im am looking for more verification on these "world events" if things are truely going to happen in this way. ive been camelot for a year now. some of it is hard to take in most has been proven in the news. so are we in danger here???
Mr_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:40 AM   #48
Mordraig

RI Here just throwing my name in the ring. My brother has a place in southern Maine that will probably be stop number one for us when things go south.

Jack of all trades master of none, former Soldier, and someone who has been following events and digging for the truths hidden behind the facade's for years.
Old 09-11-2008, 08:59 AM   #49
Mr_mike
Avalon Senior Member

midcoast me here...... ive been following camelot here for bout a yr . aside from aliens all of what ive read about the political and military seems to have played close to each other.we ( my household) have been building up for this winter three times fold. it takes alot for a household of six. we have gardening and canning foods down to a science, meat drying, ect,ect.... ive been dabbling with the ideas of biodiesel for fuel. verses storing gasoline. diesel stores better and bio is way cheaper to harness than norm diesel. any ways i would like to get things more organized in our community. it very tight nit and we have helped each other in the past in some form or another.i think the biggest problem ive run into is dis bielief . people know things arent right but not sure what is. most folks are older generation and always seem to be prepared everything. are there any ideas on community building here??
Mr_mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #50
celestine420
Avalon Senior Member

Oct 4th 6:00pm Manchester NH...................roger roger