Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Australia and New Zealand

Notices

Old 09-29-2008, 01:53 PM   #26
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: West australia ground crew

Sorry Turtlecat, just browsing mate I can send you a copy or can post here mate.

Cheers REW
Remnant Earth Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:19 PM   #27
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Kevin 07, and the Australian Labor Party...is the most disturbing worst thing ever to happen to Australia. I voted for Pauline hanson's one nation party. As a Australian, I will not "hide away" from saying who I voted for.

What for the other West Australian's think of what I have said?..."Please Explain". Thank You For Reading.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 02:41 PM   #28
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

G'day Gordon, I don't blame you for voting for her no one does. There is no difference with the major parties now. At least she stands up for what she believes in. But until there are real changes with the planet in the future, the masses will keep their heads in the sand. I will tell you Gordon, she doesn't make a bad hamburger. I used to live in Ipswich mate.

I voted green BTW. I don't want Nuclear power plants in my neigbourhood!!

Cheers REW
Old 09-29-2008, 03:20 PM   #29
gordon
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
G'day Gordon, I don't blame you for voting for her no one does. There is no difference with the major parties now. At least she stands up for what she believes in. But until there are real changes with the planet in the future, the masses will keep their heads in the sand. I will tell you Gordon, she doesn't make a bad hamburger. I used to live in Ipswich mate.

I voted green BTW. I don't want Nuclear power plants in my neigbourhood!!
Thanks for replying, Rew. Yeah, there is something about this "NWO" thing that keeps people voting for the same old political parties, Liberal and Labor. I will keep on voting for Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party, because I think she is just like the average person. No, I am not racist, but I think some of what Pauline Hanson has said is right. Australia does not need the "boat people" unskilled as they are, who are in the best of college and schools, as the "education revolution"...That's Right! Kevin07 education revolution IS about unskilled asians getting the best treatment in schooling - I heard(newsradio) while listening to parliament, when the australian politicians are talking about CRAP in parliament house...I heard what Kevin07 said. Kevin07 has already and will make Australia in a worse shape since for ever for the history of Australia. I really do NOT want Kevin07 being Australia's first president, as he does want Australia being a republic.
gordon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #30
Glen
Avalon Senior Member

right there master yowe. have looked at many sites myself . Many regarding the planet x saga have gone quiet.
To look at past events can give some close indication of what can happen.
To prepare can be very difficult, so many factors to consider. Even buying a boat up in the hills may be needed. Complete evacuation and to take what you can carry may also be neccesary. A good survival book is a start.

Lets hope nothing too drastic happens , because not many of us could even survive a sudden climate change, not to mention all the other problems we would have
Glen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:51 PM   #31
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

Gordon, I am catchin what your kickin mate!!!! NWO, They have disarmed us from a conspircy so god help us now!! You have got the biggest egomaniac as leader of the opposition and he wants a republic as well. I know what I would be doing if I had a tenth of his wealth and it wouldn't be being a public servent that's right that's what he is. He can't even tell you what the two footy teams there are in his own state and what codes they belong please!!!!! This idiot is only there for his ego. He has a long journey ahead of him spiritually. This Country can't sustain any more than what is here now. The second driest continent on earth. They have to pump water down from the Kimberley to Perth to have any chance of sustaining population growth and growing this great state of ours. In the mean time I think i'll have to update my t-shirt collection you know the one Gordon, F@#& off we're full......Ha Ha

Later REW
Old 09-29-2008, 04:05 PM   #32
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

G'day Glen, Yeah I am thinking along the same lines a boat up in the hills. The boat show is coming up in a couple of weeks her in Mandurah. I seen an Aquavan on ebay for sale a houseboat caravan, that would be ideal, tow it far as you can than unhook the trailer and presto you keep on moving. The only problem I see is that, when pole shift occurs it only takes an hour to complete and there wouldn't be much time to get away far enough, especially when there is a ocean wide 2 mile high tsunami up your clacker Gleno!!! I might have to trailer it up to Bluff Knoll what do you reckon??

Cheers REW
Old 09-30-2008, 03:28 AM   #33
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Hello ladies and gents, hold on to your hats ,sunnys and thongs cause here we go down the slippery slide. Get ready for the ride of our lives As you probably already know by now that the American congress rejected the bail out plan. In a way i'm glad that they stuck it up the WALL STREET elite but my intuition tells me it's all a set up anyway by the ILLUMINATI . If you have done any home work on these spiritualy sick people you will know what i'm talking about. If you don't know what i'm talking about i suggest you go to PROJECT CAMELOT and stream in Benjiman Fulford , just about everything he has said has come true So i'm just going to say a prayer for our American freinds.

You know what they say GOD BLESS AMERICA and the rest of us.

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO ALL
master yowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:43 AM   #34
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

G'day Turtlecat, If you go to zetatalk.com website and on the left hand side in pink down near the bottom of the page and click on the safe locs and download the pdf file.

Cheers REW
Old 09-30-2008, 11:27 AM   #35
Glen
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Rew. Sure a boat isnt much cop if something that huge happens .
But a plate shift can be a slow rising of sea level . Theres not many places to go in a car when surrounded by water. Who really knows how the threat will happen, if at all , how long a pole shift takes( apparantly is already happening ) , solar ejections Planet X s dark rift s magnetic reversals black holes plate shifting, and the list goes on. Im waiting for that big YES some big M F is coming our way man battle stations or at least quit your job!

Cheers
Glen
Old 09-30-2008, 01:04 PM   #36
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

G'day Glen, I hope your right with the slow rising of sea levels mate because we haven't much chance if it only takes 1 hour, this is what the Zeta's are saying and Nancy says we have a 3 day warning I hope that is right also. We might have a chance if that is the case. Some info I have suggests the axis tilt has already shifted 2000 miles south on the 4th and 6th Dec 2006 the axis sits around 49.5 degrees instead of 23.5 degrees. What do you think about that Glen?? Do you feel this has happened the weather is a bit strange of late and there was alot of bizarre weather in 2007.

The solar flares are bit of a worry if we don't get fried first!!! I just bought myself a solar filter for my telescope I haven't had a chance to use it yet, when the weather's fine I will have another go maybe next week. The sun spots should start appearing soon, it should be cool to look at the sun for a change.

Cheers REW
Old 09-30-2008, 02:51 PM   #37
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Hi..

Don't have much time at the moment, but thought I'd better say namaste... I'm another one from WA (Bunbury, to be precise). SOme of you guys may possibly have known me as Azarus Ankh'aa... I've been involved in the n-a scene for the last 10 years or so....

What does everyone here think of the so-called october 14th event? I'm hoping it will happen. I also find it very interesting that the USstockmarket lost 777 points today.... If that isn't a sign, than I don't know what is!! By the end of the week (when they want to have the revised bailout deal done and passed) most of the damage will already have been done.... 'tis all good tho. Enjoy the ride! This is what we've been training for!

Will write more tomorrow....

Love and light to you all

I AM
ETERNALLY WITH YOU IN THE LIGHT
Azarus Ankh'aa / Joel COcks
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 03:06 PM   #38
Glen
Avalon Senior Member

Gday Rew , Solar flaring may stop anything electronic as bill said, that alone is a major catastrophe, a H A M radio will be useful according to Jim Mccanney.

And maybe the whales built in navigation system is all out of wack because of pole shift , causing them to beach themselves.

There are so many amateur astronomers out there, they must have noticed the changes also ?
Old 09-30-2008, 03:12 PM   #39
Glen
Avalon Senior Member

Jcocks , From what little i know , the 14oct event was channelled info. And going by past channelled info, not very promising. So hmmmm!
Old 09-30-2008, 11:30 PM   #40
Mossy

G`day all West Aussie ground Grew.
I didnt actually think there would be anybody from perth on here.
This is very good.
I am from the northern suburbs and have been researching all these things for a good few years now.
I am looking forward for the changes that are coming up, so we can get rid of the ******** system that has been fed to us for so long.I am are glad so many of you from perth want to help the process.
It is just so frustrating trying to help people understand what is happening at this time as you all know.
The wake up call is needed.
We should organize to meet up somewhere sometime, to discuss all our info together.

I have a question though,
What are your guys plans for the coming hard times?

My plan for the moment is to have enough supplies for me and my family for a month or so, as i feel to help this situation we need to get out amongst the people, not just curl up in our own self sufficiant areas.
And the more of us the better.

Sorry for rambling, i get carried away somethimes
Old 10-01-2008, 06:49 AM   #41
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

Mossy and Jcocks great to hear from you guys. I too am excited about up coming events and the last couple of days i'm feeling very energized. It seems to me that the vibrations are rising around the world in every being including Mother Earth and to me thats a good thing and very positive.

LOVE AND COSMIC CHRIST LIGHT TO ALL
Old 10-01-2008, 07:11 AM   #42
Shikasta
Avalon Senior Member

Welcome Mossy. If you think THAT was a ramble you ain't seen nothin' yet! (not being competetive...)

I've been considering my plan for a while, nothing set in stone. The feisty Avalon forum inmates are helping me clarify things somewhat.

Currently, I ain't goin' nowhere if/when the **** hits the fan, whatever form(s) that takes. I had a very powerful dream many years ago that changed the course of my life and it involved choosing to stay rather than take up my allotted place on a rescue ship. That's why chose toI become a nurse. I later reaslised the dream meant MUCH more and I think my role in the unfolding changes may well relate more closely to that dream.

Following prompts from a number of sources I've cleaned up my garden areas and started planting veggies. Will be getting some water efficient planter boxes similar to, but a lot cheaper than, Earthboxes. Planning on getting some solar panels for battery charging etc. Not sure about off-mains water yet, maybe a tank. I'm going to subscribe to George Ure's newsletter at www.peoplenomics.com for practical ideas. His free site www.urbansurvival.com is highly recommended.

Would like to meet some of the other Perth/WA 'ground crew' people. It's just a matter of organising a time and place that's convenient for everyone. Any suggestions? Turtlecat is busy with the kids during school hols so some time soon after could work.

That's enough for one message methinks!

I look forward to the creative sparks that can fly and ignite long-forgotten passions for a life fully connected to the God/Goddess/All-That-Is, within and without.

Graeme
Shikasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 07:23 AM   #43
DivineLight

[QUOTE=Genevieve;25646]Hello there to my fellow West Aussies!!

It would seem a few us are "crawling out of our hermit crab shells" lol
(it can be a little overwhelming and frustratingly lonely when you are surrounded by people still sleeping)
QUOTE]

Oh I'm so glad I'm not alone! I'm in Perth, South of near Jandakot. There is something happening and the knot in my stomach gets tighter each day.

Great to hear from you all.
Old 10-01-2008, 10:17 AM   #44
master yowe
Avalon Senior Member

DEVINE LIGHT, great to hear from you.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:42 PM   #45
Glen
Avalon Senior Member

We will be passing through the galactic plain, also known as the Dark Rift . A cyclic event which occurs every 5100 years . This would cause our pole shift. Earth expands 29 kms wider around the equator due to the rotation . Plates will shift causing masses of land to sink and masses of undersea land to rise.The oceans will cover entire areas of land due to the movement of the planet. Evidence shows of undersea entire cities , tropical animals frozen in the north pole.coral in mountains and deserts, Noah s flood, ancient records of the rotation of the earth changing and end of civilizations.
A reseting of the planet or as the Hopi s said Time of purification.

Choose a peice of land peoples and hope to hell its the right peice.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #46
Remnant Earth Warrior
Avalon Senior Member

G'day West Oz ground crew, Just been looking at the new posts from Mossy and Joel about the plan for the up and coming cataclysm. My belief is still with the Mayan's and the change's in 2012. But before I get to that I would like to comment on the 14 Oct and the appearance of the UFO's over certain cities around the world for 3 days. It would be an awesome birthday surprise for my sister!!! I personally would like to see it, it would be awake up call for sure, it would change mankind forever on this planet. Do you think it is a coincident that they are showing War of the Worlds on TV this Friday night Hmmmm.

About climatic change's, I am starting to gather things readily in preparation for the changes ahead. The first thing is survival handbooks I have downloaded all of them from the 2012 forum. I will have to print them out so to have a hard copy. I have a trailer packed with camping gear all ready to hightail it out of here for when it is apparent to the change's. I am still searching for the appropriate place to go caves, higher altitude, protection from the elements. Some of the places include Bluff Knoll down south, Walga Rock north east and Mt Augusta further north all potential sites for shelter. Clothing is the next must for survival (thermals) I have a few things but need more. I purchased only today a vacuum seal food prep machine for the storing of ration packed food. Water purification instruments is next on my list. Solar panels and maybe a wind turbine for the power are yet to be purchased. This list certainly goes on doesn't it. I hope I have enough time to get my **** together. Trying to convince the Mrs and kids to come is another story they are sick of my 2012 rants already. Well they better get used to it, they even suggested I grow my long beard back to keep my mind off 2012!!! No chance there will be plenty of time for that in the future.

Just my 2 cents anyway.

Cheers REW
Old 10-02-2008, 04:39 AM   #47
jcocks
Avalon Senior Member

Regarding the coming changes... I think anyone thinking of hightailing it out of civilization when they come is in for a rude shock. Let's just say there's MUCH more value in being centered in your own power than being ready to go and live in a cave. You won't have time to run when things start to happen - it'll all happen too fast.

Besides, what good are you going to be to humanity if you run off when you're needed the most? Doesn't that sorta run against the whole point of being a "ground crew"?

As for the whole wall st current situation being a set-up by the illuminati.... The reactions of the american government etc points it being unplanned in my opinion.... It feels to me as if this wasn't the way things are supposed to have panned out, and now theyre clutching at straws trying desperately to stop the inebitable collapse of the american banking system...

And when you taken into account we're talking about the collpase of what has been the central power structure of world control for the last century or so, you begin to realise why this collapse has to ocur (and indeed WILL occur)....
jcocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 02:03 AM   #48
Jetamus
Avalon Senior Member

So what do you do in the ground crew?
I'm confused.
Jetamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 03:56 AM   #49
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetamus View Post
So what do you do in the ground crew?
I'm confused.
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...6782#post36782

Last edited by Anchor; 10-03-2008 at 08:47 AM. Reason: Moved answer
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:35 AM   #50
turtlecat
Avalon Senior Member

Hey Guys,
If anyone is interested in meeting up .... How about my place (Lesmurdie)
Thursday evening on 16 Oct ? I will have 2-3 friends here who aren't on forum but been into alternate theories etc for many years.
I'd like to have a regular group meeting here, discussing things, watching DVD's, learning from each other and putting into practise some Ground Crew objectives.
This of course would be discussed and decided upon during our 1st get togther.

Any feed back apreciated
turtlecat
turtlecat is offline   Reply With Quote