Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Global Ground Crew Networking > Middle East

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 02:38 PM   #51
bakseat
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: I s r a e l

hii all,iam new over here
..iam in israel,so if theres anything going on
i would very much like to take part.
a truth is still the truth even when a minority.
c u soon
bakseat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:50 AM   #52
eagle02
Avalon Senior Member

Has any one thought about what the over all plan is for survival for the next ten years?
eagle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:48 AM   #53
eagle02
Avalon Senior Member

Greetings from the States.
Your inner voice is looking for the best answer.
My last thought of where could our society as a whole be going?
My answer came from looking to our lord. In that I found Camelot purely by searching for this direction. I have been in Business for many years. Some ventures were miserable and others were vastly successful.
The common denominator is the ability to relate to other people.
Have had this confirmed by many who have made it and have returned to their roots and began to help others to begin to build.
The information from successful people is definately where the short cuts are achieved by avoiding the mistakes they previously made that they convey to others in order to avoid the failures.
This is actually, though rather scary, to perceive the destruction of our planet. I can only remember that God is still on the Throne
I have considered the possibility of seclusion, but thats not the answer. The answer will always appear from within chaos.
It is my Belief that our sanctuary is right where the promised land is and will always be.
Israel is your home. Remember there has to be 12 Tribes present before Nibiru can be...

The truth is here
See you at the top.
eagle02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:59 AM   #54
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniels View Post
hi back! and true, you're right! it might be out of line..

oh really, germany? me too!
where in germany?
I currently live in Munich.
Hey Daniels and others from Germany, did you happen to see my thread about recent bouts of sickness over there?

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=5136

You may want to check it out and let me know if you folk are experiencing anything over there.

For my brothers and sisters in Isreal...it is very unfortunate that you are pawns in an evil game. The PTB here in the US along with the Armageddonists are just itching for the show to start over there and kick off their world domination agenda. I along with many others are sending you Love & Light and hope, along with you and our star friends, to help divert such agenda from going down that nuclear path. Prayers and meditation to send positive energies go out you! Stay strong and keep us informed on the latest movements over there!

Love & Light
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 12:55 PM   #55
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

We have a seer in Poland who said that Israel will provoke III WW by attacking a target somewhere in the world but the blame will fall on Iran. But he also said that it all could be averted if people do sth about the state of affais now. I hope nothing like this will happen.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote