Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 03-13-2010, 05:51 PM   #26
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Getting pretty ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
Avalon 2.0 and not everybody will be invited. I guess those who will share the same "truth" will go there. Another division created in the name of higher truth. There are more and more splits here...first Bill and Kerry, now Avalon...I guess the timelines are splitting too..choose wisely on which one you want to be...
well if everyone has noticed, I'm not in the mist and contradict just about everyone's beliefs in one way or another.

It is what Avalon is about and won't change.

But it isn't what I'm sharing as in what I am learning and I step forth as humbly as I can knowing I am surrounded by people that have spent a lifetime gathering knowledge.

In doing so I am non confrontational, and though I step into the most heated threads Avalon has, I do so in a way that doesn't hurt anyone.

This riff is just that and though it exploded and got way out of hand, things will settle and I see most of those visiting the mist coming back to join us.

Bill and Kerry have done an incredible job of bringing forward whistle blowers and those in the know. For that reason there will never be another Project Camelot or discussion area like Avalon to share ideas outside of the norm with a group of those having the same understanding.

For those who think starting a new website to chat will be the answer, it won't.

The answer is for everyone to calm down and relax as it all comes together. Patience is a virtue and forgiveness one of the most important of all.

There is so much really going on of importance right now the sun is going ballistic 445 earthquakes in California this last week and 275 just in the San Diego area.

I don't know about all of you but that seems pretty important and should be our goal to share with people in being prepared for what is coming tomorrow, next week or next year...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 05:59 PM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

very true Rocky,
it is really time, to make sure, you are prepared
Bill & Kerry, along with all the posters,
NOT just some of them, but almost all of them
each and, everyone of them
have all done, incrediable jobs,
getting out vast rafts of information,
to share with their fellow brothers/and, fellow sisters,
if NOT for PA/PC,
do you realise,
many people in this world,
would NOT currently have the levels of awareness,
they they NOW have !!!!

for those, who came here, at this time
to be a change, you did it !!!
A very large page of the cosmos
actually was turned.

The 'real' mists of Avalon, and, of Camelot
are always, and, will all ways, be a part of YOU,
just as, you are a part of iT !!!
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:29 PM   #28
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
This is exactly the way I feel. I want to be part of something real in this world. I dont know what I would do if I thought there was no good in it at all.

Yes there has been a certain degradation since it became free to post. When I sign on sometimes I will look through the "New Posts" and find nothing of interest. I suppose that will happen from time to time.

I have been highly critical of the mod team at times and I was not banned. This tells me that they do want truth and justice. There is a higher calling here at Avalon and that is what attracted me to it to begin with.

I have never been abducted by aliens (to my knowledge) nor seen one, Never been involved in GVT black ops, I have never seen a DUMB, never astral traveled, never been brought to a place of higher conscienceness (even when I took LSD as a kid), and I can still only see one sun. There is really nothing special about me at all (outside of a few common talents). However, I still feel that there must be a reality outside this world that we cant see. I feel that we have been handed a line of bunk from the PTB and I want to know the truth. When I first found out what our world is really like it made me want out. That is why I got so upset with the bannings.

If I am not invited to contribute in the new forum I hope I am still allowed to read the posts. I know I still have a lot to learn and I hope I am not shut out completely.
i am still a fairly new 'newbie' and would like to put my 2 cents worth in - if i may-

at first i was upset at the thought of A2 becoming a separate 'clique', but after i pondered on it awhile- it kind of makes sense...

if we keep A1 as an entrance gate (open to all) for the purpose of attracting 'the freshly awoken' to see the information, learn and grow, then- it would naturally follow that A2 would be better utilized and set up as the 'more committed/more activist-ed' group that could get projects up and running... jmho
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 06:46 PM   #29
Zeddo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
..choose wisely on which one you want to be...
yep, this is the biggy, choosing wisely. It will be interesting to see if any "invitees" say "Thanks bit no thanks, time to move on".

We will see. Growth is not measured by the number of "cell" divisions.

here, let me say it the best way I know how......................
edited.....just too negative, i don't want to a part of gloom...sorry for that and those who already saw it....

Last edited by Zeddo; 03-13-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Zeddo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 07:12 PM   #30
Rocky_Shorz
Avalon Senior Member

come on with that hilarious picture how could anyone take anything you say as negative...

They are too busy laughing...
Rocky_Shorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:09 PM   #31
SteveX
Avalon Senior Member

What I find funny is the term "mist." Mist in ye old England used to be called the dragons breath.

Considering the Thuban dragon missile crisis / witch hunt. It's a very apt term.
SteveX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:19 PM   #32
NancyV
Avalon Senior Member

Bill, with the support of the staff, has a right to organize Avalon in any way he wishes to do so. Speculating on whether or not one will be a part of Avalon 2 is an exercise in futility as the process for participation has not yet been revealed. Most likely the vast majority of members will be allowed to register so it seems that only ones individual fear factor is causing some of the negativity. Even if there is a strict criteria for participation, so what. If I am not invited or allowed to participate I certainly would not wish to remain where I don't fit or where others think I don't belong.

Anyone who thinks an online forum can operate effectively while allowing rampant negativity free reign is living in LALA Land. If you wish the overall vibes to be more positive than negative, the moderators must edit, censor, boot and ban. Such is the reality of the Internet and of human nature. How they perform those tasks will vary from moderator to moderator as they all have their different styles.

I don't know how Avalon will evolve nor do I concern myself with it. It will evolve as it evolves and I have no control over it. I come here to find things I enjoy and ignore what does not appeal to me instead of expecting everything to be a perfect fit to my tastes and preferences. There are many wonderful people here and some great information. Bills interview style appeals to me and I'm happy he is now in sole charge of his own projects and Avalon, along with the fantastic managing skills of the moderators who work their butts off as a service to this site.

If the PTB have some disruptors here then hopefully they will be nice or they will be gone. There is no way to be sure if the PTB even think this forum is important enough to monitor and/or disrupt. Bill and Kerry would get the most interest and attention. But if there are interested agents of the PTB here, it comes with the territory. Might as well relax and enjoy the game.

Nancy
NancyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 08:30 PM   #33
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqW362EUXWY
LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY EVERYONE; I WILL ONY SAY THIS ONCE.

t
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 09:51 PM   #34
Raven
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yR7ONpWlIE

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ metaphorical ^^^^^^^^
hahahaha!!! SteveX you totally nailed this one on the head! OMG i so love your humorous takes on things, your truely talented at pointing out the obvious. Thank you for making me laugh once again, and thankfully i wasn't drinking my coffee this time. Raven
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 11:06 PM   #35
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raulduke View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ross H View Post
This is how we do things, members recieve PM's outlining the concerns. Always the path of understanding and communication is given.
Is this how you would characterize how the members above "in the mist" were treated?

I know for a fact that at least one member from my op was given no warning or reason for his mistification.
Bumping, would like an answer here.

Quote:
This will also continue with AV2...frankly Im surprised you would think otherwise.
I don't know why you're surprised at members' concerns here. It's seems pretty that obvious we're getting a preview here of how av2 will operate, which right now to me, sounds like a bunch of vapid 'enlightened' people patting each other on the back, ever carefully watching their words for fear of accidentally saying something controversial and getting booted.

Personally I don't want to be part of any society where my worth is constantly being reevaluated/judged by some high panel of self appointed 'enlightened' beings.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:17 AM   #36
hobbit
Unsubscribed

Yawn,
Fiddling whilst Rome burns.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:40 AM   #37
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Wow..i just noticed this post. Yeah men, Anchor, Luminari, Jonah, UncleJohn, MyPlanet2, Helvetic, Eleni are all in the mist..you know... why... for speaking up. Spregovori resigned, Futureeyes, Murda, Gnosis5, Carol and now Karen are leaving. Oh i also noticed, Northern Boy is not a mod anymore!? .. Leaves one asking wtf?
Asking for the Truth is an honest endeavor, no matter if you are mod or not.

I'm all for the new AV 2.0 and sticking to the original spirit and intend thereof, that's why we are all here and all would agree. But the events of late, makes people hesitant to continue on with AV 2.0, good intentions and all.

Last edited by Nebula9D; 03-14-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:59 AM   #38
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveX View Post
What I find funny is the term "mist." Mist in ye old England used to be called the dragons breath.

Considering the Thuban dragon missile crisis / witch hunt. It's a very apt term.

I think someone is telling us something. 1111

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:04 AM   #39
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebula9D View Post
Wow..i just noticed this post. Yeah men, Anchor, Luminari, Jonah, UncleJohn, MyPlanet2, Helvetic, Eleni are all in the mist..you know... why... for speaking up. Spregovori resigned, Futureeyes, Murda, Gnosis5, Carol and now Karen are leaving. Oh i also noticed, Northern Boy is not a mod anymore!? .. Leaves one asking wtf?
Asking for the Truth is an honest endeavor, no matter if you are mod or not.

I'm all for the new AV 2.0 and sticking to the original spirit and intend thereof, that's why we are all here and all would agree. But the events of late, makes people hesitant to continue on with AV 2.0, good intentions and all.

WHERE IS THE LOVE!!!

Hmmmmmm.....

JT!
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 01:06 AM   #40
Nebula9D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post

WHERE IS THE LOVE!!!

Hmmmmmm.....

JT!

In to the mist i guess!
Nebula9D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 04:34 AM   #41
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

When all is lost thats the moment to look about you and remember that you are a human being and this is the moment of confusion,

The moment when all the confusions combine, take a second and you will see you, that you are the one looking at you.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 06:14 AM   #42
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post

WHERE IS THE LOVE!!!

Hmmmmmm.....

JT!
thankfully JT it is still all on your thread
THANK YOU
Old 03-14-2010, 06:15 AM   #43
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
When all is lost thats the moment to look about you and remember that you are a human being and this is the moment of confusion,

The moment when all the confusions combine, take a second and you will see you, that you are the one looking at you.
SAID, like a true frenchman
Old 03-14-2010, 06:59 AM   #44
Greetings
Avalon Senior Member

I've been coming closer to it as my joining in Avalon here began

And after reading this thread, I think I have begun to understand

That free speech is burdened not with judgement or second thoughts

It is as free as you or me, he or she - a mind with a single cot.

Your world is debasing, it is changing still

As it always has, As it always will

Only those, that resist Change's words

Will cry for allies, to maintain the same herds

Look within and you shall reveal

A mind that clasps down tight

Upon All the answers and endless meals

That will fill thee full with might

A forum not holdeth the keynote answer

But shine a light for a speck to be seen

Whilst allowing the gaping and gawking cancer

To seep out, in, above, and below

Killing while being so keen.

Thank you for insights and helpful thoughts, but the fully light of truth can be seen in your mind through deep concentration

"A wise man knows he knows nothing."
Greetings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:15 AM   #45
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Looks like mods are keeping their heads down, I really would like an answer to this though, as the more I think about it, the more hypocritical it seems.

Quote:
Quote:
This is how we do things, members recieve PM's outlining the concerns. Always the path of understanding and communication is given.
Is this how you would characterize how the members above "in the mist" were treated?

I know for a fact that at least one member from my op was given no warning or reason for his mistification.
Where was the understanding and communication?

Ross, I'm sorry but the more I think about that response, the more I think you must think we are pretty stupid if you expect us to believe that, with all that's been happening here.

Seems like mods are trying to keep something under wraps until they can sneak out the back door (av2) at which point it won't matter anymore?
If some corners were cut, deals were made, whatever, the truth needs to be told.

I know it probably doesn't matter to any mods really, but I want to say that I've lost alot of respect I had for any mods still here in the wake of all the shady unexplained mistifications.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 10:23 AM   #46
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Seems like mods are trying to keep something under wraps .
it is really sad, but to me it is like :"You want to know the truth? You can't handle the truth"...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:46 PM   #47
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

MIST is the german word for dung or manuure......just thought Id mention it.

Btw exchanger, Im a girl hehehehehe
Old 03-14-2010, 12:50 PM   #48
iainl140285
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harper View Post
MIST is the german word for dung or manuure......just thought Id mention it.

Btw exchanger, Im a girl hehehehehe
And Irish!
iainl140285 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2010, 12:55 PM   #49
Harper
Avalon Senior Member

hehehehehe Iain

So Raulduke, how do you feel about it today?
Old 03-14-2010, 01:16 PM   #50
EsmaEverheart
Avalon Senior Member

I am a "newly awoken." I don't know what is going on here, nor do I much care about infighting. I am here to learn. If it wasn't for PC's YouTube I would still be slumbering. Anyway that is my 2 cents.
EsmaEverheart is offline   Reply With Quote