Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Books, Videos, Articles, etc.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2009, 01:36 PM   #1
Luminari
Avalon Senior Member

Exclamation VOYAGERS - Secrets Of Amenti

The most authoritative text available on the purposes, processes and mechanics of human evolution, preparation for the monumental events that will occur between 2000-2017, humanity’s true origins and evolutionary destiny and the hidden purposes for the New Age Movement. Detailed information on Keylontic Morphogenetic Science, time mechanics, interdimensional planetary evolution, the science of Dimensional Ascension, integration of multi-dimensional identity, DNA mechanics and accelerated biological and spiritual evolution. Introduces a comprehensive model of 15-dimensional universal physics and the corresponding 15 Primary Chakra System and 12-strand DNA Silicate Matrix gene code. Discover the secrets of humanity’s evolutionary destiny that have been hidden within our ancient, traditional and New Age sacred mystical and religious teachings.

-- -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anybody here read the Voyagers books 1 & 2? If so you may have some idea of what I am going through at the moment...
Now I have spent years reading the most far out amazing alien and esoteric literature I could find but nothing could prepare me for this book Voyagers 2 Secrets Of Amenti.
This book will knock your socks off and that is a massive understatement.
If you have ever been interested in Project Camelot topics this is a mandatory read.. I hope Kerry reads this too, will answer many many questions re: stargates, 2012, Ascension, DNA changes, Extraterrestrial involvment with earth, parallel timelines, dimensions. Plus a million other things beyond your wildest dreams.
Now you may be saying to yourself "Luminari, you just described a bunch of run-of-the-mill new age topics that I have been studying for years, how is this book any better than a ton of other star literature and channeled, and also alternative science books I have read."

Well folks believe me when I say this book is so advanced and so far beyond anything else. It is beyond the capacity of any of Earths genius's to formulate this synthesis, the 'author' is actually just transcribing something that was directly transmitted to her from 'Guardians' (NOT channeled).

Voyagers 1: The Sleeping Abductees, was excellent but not dealing with as many topics and is primarily focused on Abduction/Zeta/interior government agenda issues.

Voyagers 2: The Secrets Of Amenti, is an essential read (Nexus 2012 thread people take note; Astralwalker this holds many missing keys to your research).
I would like to discuss some of the material on this thread a little at a time. Im not sure where to start however as the scope and detail is so vast. This book is nearly 600 pages long and I would struggle even trying to convey the meaning of a single page in laymans terms.
When you get the book, perservere through the complexity of the first 30-40 pages and I promise it will open up and get more 'enjoyable' and deeply fascinating.

In love and Exploration till the ascension wave of 2017,

Universally Yours,
L

Last edited by Luminari; 07-28-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Luminari is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
amenti, voyagers