Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Old 09-19-2008, 12:33 AM   #1
Banned

Default Ascension=Rapture?

I have heard David Wilcock speak extensively about Ascension, and it seems to me to sound a lot like the Rapture spoken of in the Bible. It is two words with the same meaning, or are they entirely different? I appreciate any clarification.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 04:26 AM   #2
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Ascension=Rapture? Can o' worms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
I have heard David Wilcock speak extensively about Ascension, and it seems to me to sound a lot like the Rapture spoken of in the Bible. It is two words with the same meaning, or are they entirely different? I appreciate any clarification.
You could open a real can o' worms with this one! I'll be interested in what folks have to say on this.

I've never been entirely comfortable with the term ascension. I like both "shift" and "quickening" better. Ascension is something that happened to Elijah, Jesus, Bahá'u'lláh.

I'm also not comfortable with the scriptural basis of the so-called rapture. It's based of a couple of snippets of scripture that to my mind don't really support the common form of the idea. But the question you ask has occurred to me, too.

It could be that events on earth will cause the "death" of millions of people...and that we would suddenly find ourselves intact except for our bodies, in some other dimension or realm. Would that qualify as "The Rapture?" It would to some folks, surely not to others.

This is the same Bible that says Jesus will come back out of the clouds, and every eye shall see him. To me this refers to the clouds of delusion, but most fundamentalists interpret this passage literally. Think about it. OK, so it's an overcast day....he comes down out of the clouds. What then? How does everyone see him? He does a Mighty Mouse routine and circles the globe a few hundred times? What about people sleeping? What about people who work underground? How does everyone see him? The obvious answer is that it's a metaphor, and I think the same is true of the rapture.

Last edited by whitecrow; 09-19-2008 at 04:28 AM.
whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #3
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ascension=Rapture?

Ascension as Wilcock is referring is an upgrade to human DNA which will allow us to live in a higher dimension or density than we do now, at the 3rd dimension.

Ascension in the Bible is depicted as floating up into the sky.
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #4
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

I will offer some insights from my perspective and understanding as to these therms up to this point:

In the 1970's there was an ELE (extinction level event) type event was getting ready to take place. Our E.T. Father's petitioned the Galactic Federation to step in. This event would have killed every man and woman on the planet, thus divine intervention was allowed. However, the solution to this event wasn't forth-coming. Only one probable solution was offered. The solution would be a true experiment for it had not been done anywhere else in the galaxy at any time ever. None the less, these types of things are not allowed to be tried unless it is truly believed they will work, and so the 'experiment' was granted.

The answer to this problem was to create a conscious grid/matrix around the planet to sustain our consciousness program. However, not conscious reality, but consciousness as it would exist in an altered Holographic reality. This holographic reality would be created and sustained by our ET big brothers and sisters, the Sirians.

In this way, we were able to go on living without any knowledge that the "real" planet had been destroyed. To us, everything would proceed to go on like normal and nothing would be changed. We would observe some solar flares and un-usualy solar activity during this time, however, nothing cataclysmic.

Accepting that we are living in an extremely advanced "Holographic Reality" created for us by our ET Big Brothers and Sisters is important because it explains what the "Rapture" is all about...

Accordingly to my sources, there is going to be multiple levels of graduation which take place upon this planet. And to each of these levels of graduation is given a different and separate time-line and series of events that will happen in their reality.

For example, those of us who want to live out the End Days in a nuclear winter, and are insistent upon their doomsday ending in that way, will be taken to that accordingly time-line. Here, nuclear war will be permitted, martial law, panic and fear will run wild. Those choosing this will live their self-fulfilling prophecy, chosen by themselves for themselves.

Another group of people will choose to Ascend into 5D and 6D realities whereas Life takes on a more peaceful tone, the earth is restored, spiritual entities make themselves known, and they enter into the Galactic Federation and "graduate" by being welcomed into the Universe. The "quarantine" placed on the planet and it's inhabitants will be lifted and this future is grand and amazing with unimaginable gifts awaiting those who choose Love over Fear for the end days.

There are other groups whom will choose to graduate into the 7D-12D realities and have their according time-lines. Those who choose this level of development for themselves will be the probable future leaders of the 5D-8D realities after all time-lines come back together into one sometime between 2012-2014.

The RAPTURE then, happens when someone is removed from one time line and placed on another. It is said this will most likely happen when the person is alone such as walking in the woods, or asleep at night in bed. S/he will most likely not be aware that the shift has been made.

The RAPTURED person is taken to their according time line depending on the choices he/she has made and what they want for themselves in the future. You are very literally choosing your own destiny here.

The WINDOW for the raptures has already been opened. The end-days and separate time-lines as the opportunity for ascension is a 7 year window that according to the Mayan prophecies opened in 2007. In other words, many of us have already been moved to our according time-lines.

Quite simply, there are some 3 BILLION who have chosen doom and gloom and are living in a separate reality than most on this board are. Approx. 1.5 Billion have choosen to create their 5D bodies and grow into that awareness. Etc., on down to only about 10 Million who have accepted the 12D graduation from this planet.

When the time-lines are joined back together and the Holographic veil is lifted, we will again be living in the "true" reality as it was before the Sirian intervention in the 1970s. Not all of us will be on Earth. Many will be moved to Saturn, Venus, Jupiter according to their levels of development. They will live inside these planets, not on the surface. These end-days we are stressed to work on ourselves above all things, to decide what we want for ourselves and what reality we desire. That of peace, that of war, that of universal citizenship, that of suffering, that of fear, that of love... etc. There is place for everyone; and that is what the RAPTURE is about.

This is the bare-bones summary of a very details list of events for the end-times obviously only meant for a few people. Not everyone needs to know this. Not everyone should.

ASCENSION is a gradual process. And you will not ascend all at once. In fact, many of us are already fully aware of and have our 5D bodies, as well as our dense 4D bodies as well. There may be a time when we move the assemblage point of our consciousnesses into our 5D/6D bodies and can shed our dense 4D aspect for good. The more and more conscious you are of yourself in your dream-body, the closer and closer you are getting to this point.

Soon your spiritual light body will exceed your physical body and when this time comes you will be able to maintain conscious awareness after the soul leaves the physical body. Or you may elect to keep your physical body for as long as it serves you. Ultimately, like always, the choice is yours.

The 6D through the 12D are more and more subtle aspects of beings, and are better called states of awareness than bodies. None the less, that's a topic for another thread I think.

This knowledge will NOT support many peoples world-view at the moment. However, consider a "Matrix" style reality as being much more closer to the truth than you realize. It's my hope this knowledge will serve you as it did me~

Adam K.

Last edited by ADAM KADMON; 09-19-2008 at 07:20 PM.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 06:57 PM   #5
Sarahmay
Avalon Senior Member

Awesome post, Adam. See you in the 5D?

Sarah
Sarahmay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 07:07 PM   #6
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 02:00 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:02 PM   #7
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Interesting post. One question if I may.

As one who believes in the Biblical account of the end times and the rapture, why am I here?

Does not sound like a happy ending to me...

Why not look forward into the future and expect greatness? It is much better then the fear, and judgment, that the bible speaks of. The end times doesn't have to be an end. It can be a great beginning.
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 08:08 PM   #8
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 09-19-2008, 08:17 PM   #9
Banned

@ADAM KADMON

Your description of ascending through to higher dimensions sounds a lot like the caste system, where when you live a good life you graduate to a higher caste until you eventually reach nirvana), except the caste system is a 3d model. Am I thinking right as far as comparison here? If so, what's 12D- nirvana/heaven? or does it go on infinitely?
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:54 AM   #10
Turtletwentytwo

Hi Adam Kadmon,
Loved your post...I noticed that you mentioned the Sirians.
What about the Pleiadians?
I have heard that they also have a lot of history with this planet and humans.
Blessings,
Jennifer
Old 10-30-2008, 11:32 AM   #11
stefaan
Avalon Senior Member

Cool Re: Ascension=Rapture?

Although I am pretty superstitious, I don't believe anything of it.
Ascension = BS
Rapture = BS
Kadmon = great fantasie, vivid imagination, that's it

Many (religious) things has been invented just to keep us in line.
They have nothing to do with any truth whatsoever.
They stand in the way of a real spiritual development.
Get rid of it.
Explore what other people are telling you, but don't buy into it.
Just allow it to awake the knowledge within yourselves.
Nothing more.

Many great gurus, very nice people, teachers, wise men (and women of course)
have told us a lot of interesting so called insights.
But if you look well you see them contradicting each other
a lot if not all the time
As with the whistleblowers here in Camelot.
Why would you choose one above the other?
Just because you like one better than the other?
You should have better reasons than that, don't you think?

Also remember the truth will not often reveal itself in texts, video, documentaries,...
It will reveal itself in real life, in action, in meditation...
When you are doing something good or bad.

Sorry, if you don't like my message.
You can always shoot the messenger.

Last edited by stefaan; 10-30-2008 at 11:36 AM.
stefaan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:49 AM   #12
eaglespirit
Avalon Senior Member

An expression or manifestation of ecstasy or passion...
A state or experience of being carried away by overwhelming emotion...
A mystical experience in which the spirit is exalted to a knowledge of divine things!

Acting on the inherent knowledge of "Divine Things" from Within in the here and now
and "Being" as though the Rapture is here brings the Energy of the Rapture here...
right in front of and all around You and Me in the Here and Now!

eaglespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 11:51 AM   #13
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Adam,

You're basically saying that if we want to live in a world of peace, that we can make that our destiny? I certainly do want to live in a world of peace and not this ugly world.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:09 PM   #14
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

I better like using the term "ascension" then "rapture".

Speaking of ascension, I feel as it is something that I can achieve it myself, with my own free will and with my own efforts (well, maybe with a little help from our friends ).

Speaking of Rapture, I just have a strange, bad feeling that this is something which should happen without my free will. A feeling that "we", the humans, will be moved somewhere else (another matrix, plane or whatever) to continue "playing" life. Or whatever

Which is something I don't like at all, been manipulated by whomever it may be. As mentioned somewhere else on this forum, I feel I'm here with a purpose, with a "job" to do and I just want to finnish this without being manipulated.

Sure, all of this sounds pretty abstract.
But as I mentioned in my Thread "Your thruth is my thruth too"
(for more insights read here: http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6377)
it is all a matter of interpretating our thruth, whis is nothing more then our feelings about a particular subject.

Nevertheless, I mostly like to speak about enlightenment!! This is the term, which resonation feet my own resonation mostly.

Enlightenment = finding the truth and the wisdom ??? Yeah, I like that idea...

Last edited by Malletzky; 10-30-2008 at 01:18 PM.
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:12 PM   #15
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

I haven't got a theory as to what might happen. Seems I'm far from alone My modus operandi in all this is to just get my head down, look into myself and do the best I can, where I am at the moment

A friend of mine studied theology and we were recently chatting about the biblical version of the End Times. Interestingly, she told me that in the Gospels, Jesus says that no one will know when they're coming - only God. It's in the same section of the New Testament where Jesus speaks of two people being in the field - one will be taken, the other left; two people being at the press - one will be taken the other left. I looked this up at the time and it's an interesting read which - as my friend suggested - does indicate that we just won't know when it's coming about

Of course, I'm no theological scholar so am more than happy to be corrected by those who know their stuff but a) It seems that perhaps this contradicts some events in Revelations b) if we don't know when it's coming, how would it (and a Rapture) fit into the enigma of 2012? c) - and this is a genuine question to anyone who does accept the word of the bible - why do some religious groups believe the End Times are near, if the Gospels say no one will know?
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:25 PM   #16
Malletzky
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
- why do some religious groups believe the End Times are near, if the Gospels say no one will know?
Well you answered your question already: they only believe, but do not know

I consider myself a bit religious, have had some insights in the bible, but this is something which I would never dare to predict. Unless I would know it...somehow.

Don't this "believers" believe the End Times are near for more then 2.000 years now????

And what is Time????
Malletzky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 01:42 PM   #17
arcora
Banned

xxx

Old 10-30-2008, 01:58 PM   #18
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

ThanksI'll have a look at that, Acora. I'm not sure what you mean by Mardi Gras, though. I've heard of it (a huge carnival, I believe) but we don't have an equivalent in the UK Unless you count the Notting Hill Carnival
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 02:02 PM   #19
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:59 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:11 PM   #20
tone3jaguar
Avalon Senior Member

Quote: Adam Kadman

Quote:
The answer to this problem was to create a conscious grid/matrix around the planet to sustain our consciousness program. However, not conscious reality, but consciousness as it would exist in an altered Holographic reality. This holographic reality would be created and sustained by our ET big brothers and sisters, the Sirians.

In this way, we were able to go on living without any knowledge that the "real" planet had been destroyed. To us, everything would proceed to go on like normal and nothing would be changed. We would observe some solar flares and un-usualy solar activity during this time, however, nothing cataclysmic.
Why would they create a false matrix like this, death would have accomplished the same thing.
tone3jaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:23 PM   #21
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
Interesting post. One question if I may.

As one who believes in the Biblical account of the end times and the rapture, why am I here?
Are you saying that you should of been raptured by now? Or why are you still in this forum?

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:37 PM   #22
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:58 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 04:48 PM   #23
Jonah
Avalon Senior Member

Ascension can happen to anyone.

But only to those that live their words.

This has little to do with why we are here.

Great Healing must take place first.

Then we can start realizing the reality of our own ascension.
Jonah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 04:59 PM   #24
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Ascension=Rapture? Can o' worms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitecrow View Post
You could open a real can o' worms with this one! I'll be interested in what folks have to say on this.

I've never been entirely comfortable with the term ascension. I like both "shift" and "quickening" better. Ascension is something that happened to Elijah, Jesus, Bahá'u'lláh.

I'm also not comfortable with the scriptural basis of the so-called rapture. It's based of a couple of snippets of scripture that to my mind don't really support the common form of the idea. But the question you ask has occurred to me, too.

It could be that events on earth will cause the "death" of millions of people...and that we would suddenly find ourselves intact except for our bodies, in some other dimension or realm. Would that qualify as "The Rapture?" It would to some folks, surely not to others.

This is the same Bible that says Jesus will come back out of the clouds, and every eye shall see him. To me this refers to the clouds of delusion, but most fundamentalists interpret this passage literally. Think about it. OK, so it's an overcast day....he comes down out of the clouds. What then? How does everyone see him? He does a Mighty Mouse routine and circles the globe a few hundred times? What about people sleeping? What about people who work underground? How does everyone see him? The obvious answer is that it's a metaphor, and I think the same is true of the rapture.
Hi Whitecrow,

Two points to clarify things:

1. Ascension: Only one person has EVER ascended: Yahushua (or Jesus in most people's minds). What happened to Elijah was NOT ascension. It was a return of his spirit to Yahweh. Elijah does not have a spiritual body like Yahushua right now, not yet anyways. All this is scriptural. Read the Bible as a whole and DO NOT take a few verses out of context. What I mean is let the Bible interpret itself with verses from a different Book of the Bible.

2. Rapture: The rapture that the "Christian Church" talks about is false. There is no rapture before the tribulation. Read Luke 17 and get back with me. After reading that, start reading Matthew 24 and make comparisons. It is a false doctrine and WILL make billions of people lose faith and confidence with Yahweh. Because it WILL NOT happen! Christians and a lot of folks will be cursing Yahweh. If you have Yahweh's Spirit, start praying hard to find the real answers.

However, after the tribulation, Yahushua will come back to resurrect some of the dead and change the rest of the Saints who are still alive into an "ascended," spirit body, just like Yahushua. The second coming is the ONLY time Yahushua will be coming here. On the same day, this first resurrection will occur and every eye shall see him all at once. His second coming is not going to be silent. It will be a spectacular showcase. Be prepared for the coming of Yahweh's Kingdom.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-30-2008 at 05:42 PM.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:30 PM   #25
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allie View Post
I haven't got a theory as to what might happen. Seems I'm far from alone My modus operandi in all this is to just get my head down, look into myself and do the best I can, where I am at the moment

A friend of mine studied theology and we were recently chatting about the biblical version of the End Times. Interestingly, she told me that in the Gospels, Jesus says that no one will know when they're coming - only God. It's in the same section of the New Testament where Jesus speaks of two people being in the field - one will be taken, the other left; two people being at the press - one will be taken the other left. I looked this up at the time and it's an interesting read which - as my friend suggested - does indicate that we just won't know when it's coming about

Of course, I'm no theological scholar so am more than happy to be corrected by those who know their stuff but a) It seems that perhaps this contradicts some events in Revelations b) if we don't know when it's coming, how would it (and a Rapture) fit into the enigma of 2012? c) - and this is a genuine question to anyone who does accept the word of the bible - why do some religious groups believe the End Times are near, if the Gospels say no one will know?
Hi Allie,

If you read Luke 17, you notice that towards the end, it talks about one being left and the other taken, right? Well, the one taken is actually not a "Saint." It's a wicked person--a person who denies who Yahweh is and have been disobedient his/her entire life. And this will still happen at the end of the tribulation at Yahushua's second coming. Just like in the times of Noah, the wicked will be taken and destroyed. The waters of Noah's time destroyed people. This time, it's pretty much the same thing, minus the waters.

You ask some very good questions. Actually, at the time, no one knew when the coming of Yahushua will be, other than the Father of course. However, in the Book of Daniel, it talks about how in the last days, the mysteries will be unsealed. So yes, some people and Yahushua will know when these things will happen. Again, the rapture that Christians teach is a FALSE doctrine. Don't be deceived. The gospels do talk about how you would know when the end time is near. Matthew 24 is one of them. But the study of the end times get a lot more complicated. You must follow Yahweh all the way to understand prophecy. Another hint is Yahweh's Holy Days. These Sabbath, High Days talk about prophecy of the end times and even after that. You have a clearer understanding of these prophetic events if you observe the High Days and study their significant meaning behind each Sabbatical Day.

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 10-30-2008 at 05:35 PM.