Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Future Talk > Visions of the Future

Notices

Visions of the Future Visions of the future, What are you seeing? Thoughts, Dreams, Intuition....

Old 10-05-2008, 06:59 PM   #1
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

Default What i just saw

The economic collapse comes....
some rioting...but not total collapse...

the plot to nuke some cities fails...the video game with that scenario as its opening along with the show jericho have strangely enough woken up enough people and has psychically vaccinated us....somehow the news doesnt reach the population about how it was averted...

the election happens...much to the chagrin of others...

Bama makes it...and actually manages to fix our reputation to a monumental degree...while facing some of the most challenging times in american history...along with severe catastrophes...

the neocon cabal quietly steps down once they realize they are surrounded and bout to be called out...amnesty is the word of the day...

nobody ever REALLY finds out...

US goes through great depression...

no longer superpower...though still super....

banks run things...starvation happens but is mitigated by a collective unification of nations...

world is strange new balance...

no one really wants to nuke...after what they witnessed in the middle east...
Thunderbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:01 PM   #2
khristmaskathy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: What i just saw

Thanks for sharing that.
khristmaskathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:03 PM   #3
Swamisalami
Banned

Hey Thunderbird,

Your opening threads like a pack of cookies. Can't keep up with that speed
Swamisalami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:04 PM   #4
Suriel

Wink Re: What i just saw

I agree with Thunderbird. But I hope it is only a recession.

Peace.
Old 10-05-2008, 07:06 PM   #5
Truther21
Avalon Senior Member

Was this a dream or what? Let us in on the source. Any time lines?

The deal about the banks...hmmm. Is it the same kinda banks or a different breed. Like interest free greenbacks????

Last edited by Truther21; 10-05-2008 at 07:08 PM.
Truther21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:13 PM   #6
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What i just saw

Thanks Thunderbird,

This is similar to what I'm picking up as well...not all that Armageddon crap currently circulating...of course if it keeps building and all of these people keep feeding it, they will get their self-fulfilled prophecy.

Has everyone seen the new Zeitgeist Addendum yet? Wow, is this relelvant or what?!?!?
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:19 PM   #7
Jenny
Project Avalon Member

I would LOVE to watch the Addendum\
But as I am merging all these Zeitgeist threads into 1 thread I can't find the time to watch.

Jenny

Jenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:36 PM   #8
LoveLight

Thank you Thunderbird...as my Guidance, Hopi Grandmother, shares that the financial crisis will happen accordingly...but, the rioting will be caused by those left without money..or preparations....HOWEVER...there is enough workers of Light that calamity will be short lived, many have been visioned to the coming months and will instinctively KNOW how to handle self and situations, common sense will prevail... Hence the time for gathering is upon us...family and friends...
~*~
Guidance has shared that we must keep fear at bay, it is the enemy ... so to speak...people react harshly when in a state of fear...every moment is being perfectly positioned to be that of what we have created....we create each moment as we use our thoughts...Keep GOOD thoughts...BE of Gratitude for the many gifts that you DO HAVE...Give thanks to Mother Earth...
~*~
We are on Journey...each and every one of us...and those that are living in fear...this is YOUR WAKE UP CALL...and the Elders, they share...it is YOU that agreed to BE here at this time to share in these moments of Change...Rejoice that you are the CREATORS of what is to be Built...
~*~
YOU were created in, from and of LOVE...The Creator...The Great Spirit...created you from HEARTS OF LOVE.....that is what YOU SHALL CREATE FROM...BE NOT FEARFUL of that which is ILLUSIONARY...BE STRONG..STEADFAST...AND KNOW in YOUR HEARTS...WE ARE ONE...and TOGETHER...WE SHALL PREVAIL AND SURVIVE...and attack ..upon HUMANITY!! THE TIME IS NOW!
~*~
Godspeed
LOVE BE YOUR GUIDE!
courtland
Old 10-05-2008, 07:46 PM   #9
rinauldi
Banned

I wish I were seeing the same. I suppose that this is a time for disparrate visions and guidance from the source.

I'll hope yours are true. Time to meditate and reflect.

Peace.
rinauldi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:03 PM   #10
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

y'all dont know me from a hole in the wall, but check it...

when i was a child as i was falling asleep one night i was visited by what appeared to be a white haired bearded angel...he let me call him bob...i dont know why i chose that name...not important

he asked me what i wanted most out of life...i said i wanted people to love themselves because my dad didnt and thats why he hurt us so much. he didnt KNOW what he was doing because he didnt like himself enough to even feel anything..

anyway the angel smiled and i saw every atom in creation smiling. i was around eight.

he showed me what would happen throughout my life at different ages...

He told me my purpose in this world...

I cried myself into exhausted slumber that night...

Ive had a "bug out" bag since i was 14

It has all come true so far...

my near death experience
Bush
bush again
tsunami
and more

EXCEPT...hillary...isnt presidentil nominee and wont be....IRAN hasnt been attacked...

looking glass was dismantled

the game is REALLY afoot..

we have been given our power back...

THIS is why i have been so exuberant lately...

the PTB had such bluster and arrogance...

they are desperate now...

its out of their hands and they "NEED" control...

hey havent you at times NEEDED certainty...we all do. so i can relate..

however they are sloppy and ineffective...
and like children who want to get their way they will cry and stomp their foot and whatnot..but when it comes down to it...it just WONT happen...

when my friends loose stuff they come to me and i use visualization to find their missing items...100% effectiveness actually which has been surprising to me even.

its a mixture of quantum mathematics and emotional vibration.

my precognitive abilities appear often quite randomly and at moments of unexpected illumination...

when i was a kid in high school i was randomly befriended by a physicist.
we had ontological discussions that he said he couldnt have even with some of the most advanced minds of his associates..

he asked me if i knew what an indigo was...i didnt but i told him what i thought...he said i was a very important person and needed to stay strong...

to be honest i thought he was a bit crazy...but what good physicist isnt?

ive pulled stones out of my body and recovered from near death...

ive seen things before they happened...

and ive been dead and now im not...

ive helped many spirits move from this world to the next...that is my main medicine...to help spirits transition from one world to the next..

and i can tell the emotional states of people around me with such accuracy that i can spot spooks and nefarious intentions...like diamonds in a tray of coal..

i was checking the news...and "blam bam"

like the visions from bob with the same emotional charge...

it was like watching news reals but sped up and piled upon each other with light threads between them...

kinda like bill and teds excellent adventure when they travelled in time..

only thing is this....since the game is afoot..during exceptionally emotionally charged times...like now....a variety of time lines are possible...like bundles of wires closely threaded...

it just so happens that when i looked at the picture with the headline...a whole series of possibilities became clear like edges of a river bank...

so im on a mission to keep looking for those edges...

i know that by looking for it i will help it become..
help me....

remember every event in time space has a specific gravitational equation and resonance associated with it...

change your gravitational trajectory and collide with the event...or surf the waves of time space....

i actually remember wishing things to speed up towards this scary time becasue then i could use the momentum of or experiential velocity to surf the mass gravitational nexus that is 2012 and use our collective speed to skim it like they do with satellites around planets and redirect the course...instead of ram headlong into it...

thats why i came here...

get to the head of the wave or crew of lemmings and steer the flow...

run fatser!!!!
but this way!!!

lol
Old 10-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #11
wes_whitewolf
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: What i just saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveLight View Post
Thank you Thunderbird...as my Guidance, Hopi Grandmother, shares that the financial crisis will happen accordingly...but, the rioting will be caused by those left without money..or preparations....HOWEVER...there is enough workers of Light that calamity will be short lived, many have been visioned to the coming months and will instinctively KNOW how to handle self and situations, common sense will prevail... Hence the time for gathering is upon us...family and friends...
~*~
Guidance has shared that we must keep fear at bay, it is the enemy ... so to speak...people react harshly when in a state of fear...every moment is being perfectly positioned to be that of what we have created....we create each moment as we use our thoughts...Keep GOOD thoughts...BE of Gratitude for the many gifts that you DO HAVE...Give thanks to Mother Earth...
~*~
We are on Journey...each and every one of us...and those that are living in fear...this is YOUR WAKE UP CALL...and the Elders, they share...it is YOU that agreed to BE here at this time to share in these moments of Change...Rejoice that you are the CREATORS of what is to be Built...
~*~
YOU were created in, from and of LOVE...The Creator...The Great Spirit...created you from HEARTS OF LOVE.....that is what YOU SHALL CREATE FROM...BE NOT FEARFUL of that which is ILLUSIONARY...BE STRONG..STEADFAST...AND KNOW in YOUR HEARTS...WE ARE ONE...and TOGETHER...WE SHALL PREVAIL AND SURVIVE...and attack ..upon HUMANITY!! THE TIME IS NOW!
~*~
Godspeed
LOVE BE YOUR GUIDE!
courtland
Excellent words LoveLight...I concur...big changes are coming for all but this is something we need to go through inorder to evolve Spiritually as a species. Those that remain in the Love & Light will be the ones to survive and grow beyond our wildest imaginations!
wes_whitewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #12
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

let me just restate something..i do not believe you are lemmings...

and by here i meant earth...not this forum
Old 10-05-2008, 08:11 PM   #13
Enlightenme
Avalon Senior Member

You are one cool dude Thunderbird! I love what you have to say, I don't want to give in to the fear that is on offer from Deaglel and the like.
Cheers!
Enlightenme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:34 PM   #14
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

its our world.
i happen to the world
the world doesnt happen to me.
Old 10-05-2008, 08:38 PM   #15
OceanWinds

this is how I FEEL... things will happen as well. I have strong sense of feeling which I has taken me years to hone, kinda like a compass... and the way you see everything happening is the way I feel it will occur.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:14 PM   #16
Peace of Mine
Avalon Senior Member

Default Yes, for me, a feeling of release and anticipation, like a kid at Christimastime!

Even in the midst of picking up a few extra supplies, I noticed a lifting yesterday, as if something fundamental had shifted. I simply welcome and embrace what is to come, knowing that I am prepared. I have taken care of business, stocked my usual 6-months of food basics, removed excess cash from my Wachovia account, done the prudent, very human things that my Western action mentality requires.

On the spiritual level, I have known since 9th grade - umm - like mid-60's, to put things in perspective - that we were speeding toward some miraculous ending cycle. We all chose to be here for this. It's time to calm down and enjoy the ride.

Whatever comes, it gives us the perfect opportunity to "confront our fears" and open our hearts. When Bush and Cheney, et al, go down, can we bless them and thank them for being such perfect actors upon our stage? Think how many more of us saw through "the game" with them in charge!

And thank all of you, Thunderbird, for sure, and all who remind us that we each participate in the outcome, by every thought, word, and deed. It is long past time to let peace and love loose to lead the way.

That IS the plan, no matter what it looks like on the way through. How will we each do our part as time speeds up and we find ourselves on center stage? Somehow, we'll do what is ours to do - or not. There are no more rehearsals. Our time is NOW!
Peace of Mine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:32 PM   #17
kauhane
Avalon Senior Member

Thunderbird your vision uplifts thanx
kauhane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 02:07 AM   #18
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

thanks..its about becoming grown up human beings...as a species...being a grown up species...

no one is in power over anyone...its a big ole hullabaloo fiull of **** and wind...YOU are the child of GOD...

YOU are the messiah youve been waiting for....

YOU are the key to this working out ...

YOU just need to BE it working out...as silly as it may cause you to be....

YOU are the ONE we've been waiting for....

create it PROACTIVELY

our i assure you...some one else will and it wont be pretty....

I saw it clearly...i have been praying for YEARS to have a positive vision of the future...to replace the discordant and destructive vision i had as a child...

and today i got it....

and i know it wasnt my makin it up....because it was just like the vision i got as a child...

but heres the weird part...even when i was WATCHING reality happening in front of me the same as the visions i had as a child....i wondered if i made up the vision...

and wondered if i was responsible for it....

THATS some heavy ***** for a kid...

i still wonder if thats the case sometimes...

maybe thats why i do cartwheels...because just maybe...i am god...and if it takes the threat of everybody being wiped out in fear and misery to out GOD in each and everyone of you...and take responsibility for your world....then maybe its not such a bad thing...this fear thing....maybe its your friend and is pushing you to love your fellows so much that you would be willing to grow up as a species...and declare your birthright.....

You are loved...you are watched over...you are cared for...and you are the ONE we've been waiting for...

-Your friendly Neighborhood Thunderbird
Old 10-06-2008, 02:47 AM   #19
Alexandra

Last edited by Alexandra; 10-08-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:17 AM   #20
raulduke
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderbird View Post
thanks..its about becoming grown up human beings...as a species...being a grown up species...

maybe thats why i do cartwheels...because just maybe...i am god...and if it takes the threat of everybody being wiped out in fear and misery to out GOD in each and everyone of you...and take responsibility for your world....then maybe its not such a bad thing...this fear thing....maybe its your friend and is pushing you to love your fellows so much......
13 years of Christian Catholic schooling (4 of them Jesuit-ahhh!) afforded me ample time to consider this situation and other heavy sh*t.

As I was taught early on, "God" is omnipototent, omnipresent, some other omni's, and we were made in "God's" image. So, I thought, "God" must resemble me. Expanding upon that, I wondered what I would do if I were "God" and omnipotent etc... Of course the first conflict arose in suffering. As "God" I would certainly eradicate any suffering. From there, an impasse arose. (Is suffering somehow good? I couldn't account for it)

I use quotations around "God" because this is the god I was introduced to as a youngster, and no longer consider this diety to be relevant to me personaly.

In considering what God might be, it occured to me that God might not know that he, she, it, is God.

My latest update on what God is to me is: We, are all God.

Collectively we are omnipotent, we just don't realize it. We need to grow up.
raulduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 05:24 AM   #21
larissarissa
Avalon Senior Member

this is how I FEEL... things will happen as well. I have strong sense of feeling which I has taken me years to hone, kinda like a compass... and the way you see everything happening is the way I feel it will occur.

Wow, took the words right out of my mouth, or mind, whatever. Thunderbird, I'm with you. Your vision is close to mine, thanks for being able to put it into words.
larissarissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 06:23 AM   #22
buddah_psst

Default A Waking Dream...

I want to share with you all an experience I had this summer when I was working in Westwood, CA. Our company, one of the major Hollywood studios, had offices located in one of the hi-rise towers – our division occupied the top two floors of the building, the 23rd and 24th.

Everyday several of my co-workers and I would take the elevator down to the street level and walk into Westwood for lunch. For the first two years, nothing extraordinary happened. But that all changed around April or May of 2008. As we were walking to lunch, I would suddenly be overcome by what I can only describe as a “waking dream.”

Although I was still aware of everything around me, (my friends, sounds of street noise, the sidewalk, cars and buildings), I was also “seeing” something else: everything would suddenly get really still and quiet. It felt like the whole of Westwood was empty – every building silent, streets completely free of traffic, and there was a strange kind of sound you could just barely make out. It was hollow sound, maybe like wind blowing, or something odd you just can’t quite put your finger on. Then a terrible feeling of grief would hit me like a wall.

These impressions would only last a few seconds, but they were incredibly powerful. My friends would continue walking and talking right along side of me the whole time, completely oblivious to what was going on in my head. This happened at least three or four times from April to June. I became increasingly worried about the possibility of an earthquake, and I finally mentioned it to my co-workers. They laughed it off and started referring to me as “gloom & doom.”

I finally left my job around the first of July – partly because I wanted to move on, but partly because I just didn’t feel safe working on the 23rd floor of a hi-rise building anymore. I began having terrible apprehension about the month of August, in particular, the dates of Aug. 8th and 10th. But when those days came and went without incident, I relaxed a little.

I began to think maybe my “waking dreams” were meaningless – a false alarm. Then one day something even stranger occurred to me as I was driving home from a movie. I had gone to a Friday afternoon show since I was not working that day. The movie let out around 4:30pm, and I was driving home from Hollywood, heading west on Melrose Avenue.

Anyone familiar with L.A. will know that traffic on any given Friday at that time of day is bound to be heavy. This day was no exception, until I got to the corner of Melrose and La Brea Avenue. I began having a feeling of vague unease – something was wrong with the afternoon light. It was a very, hard, white light, almost like all the color was suddenly sucked out of the sky and everything became harsh and glaringly illuminated. I felt what I can only describe as a kind of extreme dread. I wanted to get home as quickly as possible.

I know this is hard to believe, but I swear this is what happened next: as I was driving west on Melrose Ave., I began noticing something very, very odd, especially for L.A. – all the people walking and all the cars driving were GOING EAST, the opposite direction from me. NO ONE was walking west, and there were NO CARS IN FRONT OF ME going west as I crossed La Brea Ave. This continued to be the case for almost a mile, all the way to Robertson Blvd. The look on the faces of the people walking on the street was dead, as if they were sleepwalking.

The whole thing was so surreal, I can hardly believe it happened – I’m posting this here in hopes that someone else has experienced something similar and can help me make heads or tales of it.

Lately I have had the feeling that something is coming – heading directly for us here in L.A., and I can’t say if it’s an earthquake, or something else, but whatever it is, it’s very, very big and will cause a massive evacuation of the city. I think it may be so big, people be forced to leave their homes and businesses permanently.

Anyone else getting this kind of thing happening to them?

Last edited by buddah_psst; 10-06-2008 at 06:27 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:46 AM   #23
crazycharlie
Avalon Senior Member

Thunderbird that was great to explain yourself ! (after you posted your vision)
That really helped make it (you) real !
I know the dollar is gonna struggle but the rest ( NUKES) is open
and hopefully not gonna happen . . .
With all your talk about ridin the wave have you read the
WAVE Series at http://cassiopaea.org
or like alot of folks stay away from other work ?
If you do read others... please share what? besides of course
Camelot and Avalon....
crazycharlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 08:16 AM   #24
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I woke up at about 5am this morning, my heart was pounding and all I could think was that they were going to detonate a dirty bomb somewhere in England
Took me a while to calm down enough to fall asleep again.
All I've been doing for the last couple of weeks is thinking about what's happening and trying to make preparations and a lack of sleep from restless nights is properly just making me paranoid. So don't worry just wanted to tell someone about it

I'm excited and scared about what's going to happen to us. Tuesday is going to be interesting.
Good luck everyone
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 05:15 PM   #25
Thunderbird
Avalon Senior Member

i read a lot.
lol.
but amazingly enough...the world just keeps providing me with new ***** i hadnt ever heard of before...

go figure...
thought i knew it all. LOL.