Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Project Camelot General Discussion

Notices

Project Camelot General Discussion Reactions, feedback and suggestions on interviews, current events and experiences.

View Poll Results: Is Death a Bad Thing?
Very bad: avoid at all cost 0 0%
Bad: avoid at all cost 0 0%
Undesired: avoid if possible 3 6.12%
Undesired: not so bad 1 2.04%
It dose't matter: we all go sometime 6 12.24%
Unavoidable: accept it 10 20.41%
Unavoidable: warm up to it 4 8.16%
Desired: at the appoionted time 22 44.90%
Desired: at any time 5 10.20%
Wanted: right now 1 2.04%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 49. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-04-2010, 09:34 AM   #26
G9211
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Is Death Really A Bad Thing? I want your opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northern Boy View Post
sent u a pm and corrected it
Ok, just got your pm. Thanks

Like I said, am a newcomer to this forum and was mortified thinking I already offended someone. I'm glad we cleared it up.
G9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 09:37 AM   #27
mudra
Avalon Spiritual Mother

We as souls open the door of " life " , walk in and then forget that we actually did so . If we don't wake up to it while we are in there then when we leave it feels as if "life" is closing the door on us and we want to get back there .And so the cycles of birth and death go on until we fully realize our immortality ..our true essence beyond life and death.We are Life eternal .. Birth and death are just a room we visit on our journey and the purpose of the visit is to switch the Light on while being there so we don't stay stuck in the dark .

Death is'nt sad ...the sad thing people don't live at all .

Love Always
mudra
mudra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 11:40 AM   #28
Tango
Avalon Senior Member

Cradle to Grave, Baby..... But, I don't like to see, the real bloodly one's...

Saw, far to many...

Trooly,

Tango
Tango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:08 PM   #29
Céline
Avalon Senior Member

Death isnt a positive or a negative...it just IS

No matter what everyones personal opinion about it...it will NOT change.

Just like life.

No matter if people think life begins at conception, at birth etc..

it will not change what is IS...

Death Is.

Life Is.

i admire that...just "being"...no need for definition...no need for understanding...it just IS.

Last edited by Céline; 01-04-2010 at 12:21 PM.
Céline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:14 PM   #30
ellie
Avalon Senior Member

I believe it is not up to us per'se when we go, I just want to make sure I am not in trouble when I pass on with the masters. Like I wouldn't want to be in trouble for trying to save my skin by joining some really silly cult who think they know all the answers.
ellie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:21 PM   #31
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
, I just want to make sure I am not in trouble when I pass on with the masters.
Do you think the masters control the after life too?
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:36 PM   #32
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

Well, I answered the question in that I want to leave when it's time to move on...

If it's not instant, if death is not a result of an accident or a shot to the head.... i.e. If I'm at the end of this experience, I want someone with me whom I love and has developed techniques suggested by folks like william bloom.

http://www.williambloom.com/pages.php?id=15

on another note...

...a friend of mine ( intuitive ) went with a group of ghost hunters to an abandoned nursing home. One's spirit/soul? followed her as demonstrated by a fragrance, my friend invited her to come home with her, and she did!

The fragrance became apparent to her within her own home, so she must have accepted her invitation eh?

Then she opened the door to her sunlit spare bedroom and invited her spirit to go to the light. And the fragrance lifted.

Believe it, Or not.

:0)

This is pretty much how I work with disembodied spirits.

'I burned my cinnimon rolls while writing this'. Ugh!

Kind Regards,
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:33 PM   #33
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: Is Death Really A Bad Thing? I want your opinion

Death, moving into higher reality,it is like waking up from a dream. As you come

to the realization of all your past lives and goals you hope to seek, the physical

life you just experienced fades off, but you still keep pieces of it which you learn

from. In a sense this holographic life you experience from a view point of your

higher self is nothing more then a learning tool, unfortunately most people it

feels very real when your here and that is hard for some people to grasp. That

is why I believe you should relax and enjoy it and make the most of it,

because seen from higher stand point, it is really just a adventure.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 04:41 PM   #34
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Death is sad because its painful for the ones that are left behind.

But I look forward to a better life as being here on earth is very hard. All my life, I felt like it was truly the hell that I used to hear about. Its not so much as I believed in heaven or hell, I just felt there had to be a better place.

I think we are here to find the truth and came here because we chosen to do so to help save the planet.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:35 PM   #35
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
Do you think the masters control the after life too?
iF you make a choice, to allow them, then yes

iF you make a choice, NOT to allow them, then NO
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 05:37 PM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mntruthseeker View Post
Death is sad because its painful for the ones that are left behind.
But I look forward to a better life as being here on earth is very hard. All my life, I felt like it was truly the hell that I used to hear about. Its not so much as I believed in heaven or hell, I just felt there had to be a better place.
I think we are here to find the truth and came here because we chosen to do so to help save the planet.
you never truly, leave anything behind

when you move up in consciousness,
you simply, move up
and, there you will meet, and, greet
higher levels of consciousness, of the ones,
you might of left behind

(in some cases, aspects of them, they have NOT yet eXplored)

iT iS ALL very interesting ~ this eXploring of all that you are
Old 01-04-2010, 05:48 PM   #37
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member

People fear death because it is of the unknown. They also fear it because TPTB programs their minds to fear it by instilling ideas of hell and have you thinking you are leaving before your time.

If death is inevitable wouldn’t it be wise to accept it without being afraid? Live well and pleasant and I’m sure your views of death will be viewed as a beginning to a new adventure. The 3d vessels used to move around in this realm may wear and expire but I strongly feel the soul is eternal.

Earth feels like another classroom to me, and school is almost out…
live gracefully and have no worries

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:00 PM   #38
kriya
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie View Post
I think that death is unnecessary, and why it exists is "beyond" me!
I want God to apologize for it and stop the madness!

I also think that it is rather strange that while we have to eat, something has to die.

I think that God ought to apologize to all and stop the madness.

I don't find a suitable box to check in the multiple choice question.
Although I sometime feel the same as you Moxie, God does not wish for us to suffer but instead to view creation as he/she does, unmoved by the play of light and shadow, even minded during pleasure and pain. Or so I'm told.

Death for me is like a huge pension. Relaxation and lightness after the burdens of a physical existence, where you can be free. However, this is death at the appointed time and not at your own choosing.

Love,

Kriya
kriya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:15 PM   #39
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
you never truly, leave anything behind

when you move up in consciousness,
you simply, move up
and, there you will meet, and, greet
higher levels of consciousness, of the ones,
you might of left behind

(in some cases, aspects of them, they have NOT yet eXplored)

iT iS ALL very interesting ~ this eXploring of all that you are

Oh wow, what a beautiful way of saying it. I never thought of that. Ding Dong.......wakey wakey, Of course. You just opened something in my mind that I never gave thought to before.

I like that thought and it resonates so well that I never even flinched when I read it. Wow, things are really looking up for me now

Thank you so much for that beautiful insight
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 06:50 PM   #40
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member

I posted this in the I Raise My Hand to Call IRRELEVANT thread and would like to share it here:

Absolutely beautiful Carol,

"A child begins life in a state of wonder as everything is new, fresh."

I feel like that wonder, that sense of seeking the truth, and ultimately finding it in love, is what we came for. If we came here with full knowledge and in full consciousness, there would be no 'new', so we can actually only have the 'new', 'fresh', from decreasing vibration and forgetting.

Now we can choose to remember any way we like; this is also part of the excitement. Knowing that any way we deviate ultimately leads back to the One, the only limitations are in and of the mind.
We can remember with the analytical left hemisphere, either paying attention to intuition or being purely mechanical and ignoring that feeling, but can only get so far and live in a state of confusion as to how much love and consciousness dances together to create our reality. The magnificence and beauty of love seems like a magical fairy tale to them.
We can also choose to listen to the subtle voice of the heart, to trust our feelings and know each feeling is telling us something about our reality and surroundings. They are there so we can learn from and interpret life in a way that lets us easily see how what we are experiencing connects with what we know.

For me, remembering through my heart is what gives me the greatest feelings of ecstatic love and bliss. Knowing, through feeling that connection with everything, in that vibration, and re-merging with the One Love.

Death must be understood and transcended to truly experience and have the knowing of being One. Death is a word. Words are easily misunderstood, until you have an experience to link to that word. What death really is, can only be answered when you experience it.

Plant spirits can help us have a conscious death experience. If one chooses to pay close attention to the subtle feelings in the body during these experiences and let yourself happen, observing but not engaging the mind, you see that they also show you how to do it with just your own body's chemical laboratory and incorporating the breath.
For most, these experiences are so far away from their usual state of vibration, that the memories are like fading dreams. But when you choose to work your way up and increase your frequency (and magnetic potential), they begin to stick; and you begin to move into a more harmonious way of being.

To walk with the knowingness of death is the only way to truly live.
Death is but an illusion, one made to seem like something it isn't to keep people afraid of really waking up.

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #41
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Does it really matter how you get there?
By accident or natural causes or self induced.

If so, please be specific about the reasons.

Thanks.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:08 AM   #42
stevewough
Avalon Senior Member

Freedom is the ability to will your life, and take the responsibilities of that decision. In the sense where we cannot escape ourselves we can never be free, and so this is as close as it comes. To say that freedom can be a 'bad thing', is a matter of oppinion. The truth is though, that 100% freedom-freedom to kill ect..ect.. anhilates itself since absolute freedom means freedom to oppress. So when you take the freedom away from another you are working against freedom in doing so. This is why part of being free is taking responsibility for all that you do.
Thanks.
stevewough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 06:44 AM   #43
sohoblueone
Project Avalon Member

Waiting for the last beat of my heart. Then it's time to go home.

sohoblueone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:02 PM   #44
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Death is a good thing. It is like breathing, it is part of a rythm in the Universe. Imagine the Earth population if death were not existant. Imagine being always in expression, without introspection...

It is part of the balance of Life. It is like sleeping or digesting what you have eaten. It is like dreaming after receiving all these sensorial information...

It is not a good thing after all, it is essential and in harmony with our universe. It is integration of the Ego into the soul... It is part of a Universal rythm, does it occur too often here on Earth (lifetime not much long lasting) is another question.

Are you ready to die when it happen is what really matters...

Namaste, Steven

Last edited by Steven; 01-06-2010 at 06:26 PM.
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 06:30 PM   #45
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiralina View Post
Well, I answered the question in that I want to leave when it's time to move on...
http://www.williambloom.com/pages.php?id=15

'I burned my cinnimon rolls while writing this'. Ugh!

Kind Regards,
Thanks for the link. It was helpful, as I am dealing with a death right now.
Your cinnamon rolls are in a better place.
Cantaloupe
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 03:31 AM   #46
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AscendingStarseed View Post
Most people consider me strange because I look forward to the moment of death when I cross over again because I know it's a transition into another form of existence, much better than this. Our human body is just a shell we exist in while our soul is here on Earth learning what we came to learn, teaching what we came to teach. When we serve our purpose and learn our lessons here, we shed our human skin and our soul moves on...we've incarnated many times before and we lose our memory of other lives each time we are born.

For me, this lifetime has felt more like I'm here to do a job, or serve a purpose to help others because I've never particularly liked being here this time around. I love the Earth, but hate whats being done to destroy it, I love people but it pains me to see so much poverty, war and hatred. There is so much waste, pollution and environmental destruction its painful to watch the planet deteriorate....

I'm a very spiritual person caught up in a materialistic world and have never had a lot of money, so it's been difficult to say I enjoy life when it's always been a struggle surviving...it's hard watching the planet and civilizations crumble and not have the power to change anything. There are many times I've wondered if death would be a better alternative, because I know life on the other side is a good thing.

Now don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I'm suicidal....it's a perspective I have on death. I also believe that life is sacred and it's not my choice to take my own life, regardless of good the alternative might seem. I'm here for a reason and it's not my decision to decide when my purpose has been served.

So no, I don't believe death is a bad thing at all....

I wonder about that statement you just made about it not being your choice...was it not your choice to come here? I don't mean suicide is a good thing either, but I feel like you do about the freedom from material reality seeming like a much better place to be. Some part of ourselves chose to be here for what ever reason, some part of ourselves knows when the time to leave will be. I'm just kind of thinking hey, why do we feel so excluded from knowing the life plan here? That is the thing that gets me. If I knew what the hell I was doing here, it would be a lot easier to wait it out, but not knowing makes me long for a home that I feel must be beyond all this. bleh.
I recently read "Testimony of Light" which is a pretty interesting book describing the afterlife of a nun Frances Banks, who died in 1965, the book was "transcribed" by Frances to her friend Helen Greaves. It was very good and helpful to me, but I still look forward to getting out of here, it's mostly an impulse toward more freedom and knowledge of a higher truth that makes this longing so intense.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:27 PM   #47
Spiralina
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantaloupe View Post
Thanks for the link. It was helpful, as I am dealing with a death right now.
Your cinnamon rolls are in a better place.
Cantaloupe
Thank you Cantalope

It's been helpful to me as well.

Warm Regards, Deborah
Spiralina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 11:36 PM   #48
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

i put it doesnt matter we all go sometime. death depends on wehter you beleive in an immortal soul and reincarnation ect.. im assuming all of us on here do.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2010, 01:59 AM   #49
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkspllmn View Post
Does it really matter how you get there?
By accident or natural causes or self induced.

If so, please be specific about the reasons.

Thanks.
Does anyone care to comment on this?

My first impression is that it does not matter but if anyone has any good reasons why then please state them here.

My question is more related to what happens to the individual rather than "back at the ranch" so to speak.
Old 01-09-2010, 02:01 AM   #50
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...t=18721&page=2
post # 33 (will explain some stuff, to some of you)