Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 09-10-2008, 01:21 PM   #1
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH24pdOIfGo

Those in tune with vibrational change can attest that the Golden Age has already begun! The years leading up to 2012 will usher in an unprecedented change in our global civilization where we will gradually transcend time and money as evidenced by the recent multitude of bank closings which is breaking down the paradigm of money in our society.

Changes in Time

Our perception of time, unknowingly to those who are not in tune to this anomaly, is being dissolved at a rapid pace. 100 years ago, our civilization was traveling by horse and buggy. We're currently at the saturation point of where technology is surpassing its convenience. The unprecedented amount of change in technology is evidence of how time has gradually broken down and reflected in the significant amount of change through the speeding up of our vibrational patterns. In the past thirty years, alone, technology has outpaced the cumulative effort of the thousands of years of technology in our civilization.

Changes in Money

Our need for money is also collapsing within this paradigm. Currency had value at one point in time, where it could be measured and paid in silver. Now, money is represented by a piece of paper with incremental numbers on it and essentially only worth the paper it's printed on. How many trees need to be cut to maintain this facade of money?

Recently in the news, the IndyMac Bank was taken over by the company who instigated the need for our current dependency of currency, the Federal Reserve. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are in financial ruins. The Fed is desperately trying to maintain their stronghold on society by continuously pumping money back into the stock market to create a false illusion that their ink paper is actually worth something. Now, their taking control of the collapsing banks in a last-ditch effort to impose fear and control over us.

Their ship is sinking and they know it.

Now What?

We have two basic emotions: fear and love. Unfortunately, many people will fear losing their ink paper but now is the time to embrace the change that is occurring.

Think of it this way: Each time a bank closes or is taken over by the Federal Reserve, means we're one step closer to the full implementation of the Golden Age!

The game is over, my friends. They lost and we won so don't let the illusion of money, time or fear-based politics get to you. All of our souls chose to be here RIGHT NOW to make a difference in this world and to witness the start of the Golden Age.

All of our souls, without exception, thought we could overcome the fear-based mentality to make a difference in this world. The powers that be knew this and developed a structure system that kept us locked inside-the-box through the media and what we learned in school, essentially cultivating our minds to THEIR agenda. As our minds are opening up to the truth, we see through their illusion and we're opening up our potential to the unlimited possibilities that exist outside-the-box.

The Best Time to be Alive

This is the most exciting time to be alive! How many people can say they personally witnessed the end of time and money? This is why we're here, because we wanted to be one of those witnesses. There may never be another opportunity to be alive in such a trying, yet wonderful time in which we're experiencing.

Please remember, each time we buy into their fear, we continue to empower their illusion. Conversely, each time we see this moment as a rare time to be alive and appreciate the reasons WHY we're here, we'll continue to collapse the current paradigm as we enter into our Golden Age debut.

source: www.maya12-21-2012.com

Last edited by maya12-21-2012; 01-05-2010 at 11:09 PM.
maya12-21-2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:34 PM   #2
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

Great post Maja ..... keep posting

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 01:35 PM   #3
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Great post Maja ..... keep posting

viking
Thanks bro!
Old 09-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #4
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

I'm really looking foward to the collapse of the whole finanical system in a way, the prison/slavery system we're all entrapped in is finally destroying itself, it was doomed to fail from the start. the main concern of everyone and the reason why a lot of people are panicking and getting fearful I think is because of the social chaos that will follow. people just won't know how to function without paper money. *I* don't know how I'll function without money, lol. I'm trying to prepare now, but when it happens it'll just really hit hard I think....I'm just going along for the ride and trying my best to keep up.
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 02:07 AM   #5
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Great attitude!

Money is a product of this artificial timing world.

It really makes you think: What would you be doing if there was no such thing as money or formal education? Would people still work in fast food restaurants? What would cashiers in banks do? What would lawyers do?

What would you do?
Old 09-11-2008, 04:42 AM   #6
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

oh its such a huge thing to look at I can't even imagine. I won't know until it really hits! what would I do.....our whole lives have basically revolved around going to work as prisoners of this financial system and we've become so reliant on it for everything......water, food, shelter, transportation, clothes, everything. it just ties into so many things. everything in life, we just go to the store and buy it. thats all we've ever known... there is a HUGE disconnect with many people and Nature+earth, and we've just stopped asking real questions. where does our food come from? where does our water come from? who grows that food? how does it get here? whats in it? how many gallons of water do you use every day? where are our clothes made? who made them? what are they made of? what are the consequences of all this?

there will come a day, and VERY soon, when we will HAVE to look at these questions in the face and realize we don't have an answer and must make one ourselves.....its going to be one of the hardest things people are going to have to do....the only answer is to go back to the land and realize we have to work with nature and not fight it. the only worry is that certain period of turbulence humanity is sure to go through!
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:29 AM   #7
Zelphael
Avalon Senior Member

Let's hope we a moving towards a more fair and equal system, based upon what skills and abilities we have to offer to others, instead of what we do or do not own!
Zelphael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:47 AM   #8
CosmicFever

I'm all for getting rid of the money master. We are slaves to this beast and to see the current system disolve before my eyes is awe inspiring. Someone mentioned they didn't know how they would live. Don't worry about it. The way I see things is we'll all be in it together. Money creates a cast system within our society. Those without a bunch of it are treated much differently than those with a bunch of it. What gives them the right to think they are better because of a lousy piece of paper. Mark my words. Today they may go out and buy a car with this fiat currency but soon they'll be wiping their ass with it. Be gone with it and those that control it.

peace,
cosmic
Old 09-11-2008, 01:06 PM   #9
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustanddust View Post
there will come a day, and VERY soon, when we will HAVE to look at these questions in the face and realize we don't have an answer and must make one ourselves.....its going to be one of the hardest things people are going to have to do....the only answer is to go back to the land and realize we have to work with nature and not fight it. the only worry is that certain period of turbulence humanity is sure to go through!
YES!!!

Most likely, we'll have to take a step backwards before we take a magnanomous leap forward but we're definitely heading in the right direction.

I totally agree with getting back to nature. Jose Arguelles stated this is the most important thing we need to do now, adding that we need to get rid of the artificial timing of the Gregorian calendar and replace it with the Mayan's natural timing Lunar calendar.
Old 09-11-2008, 01:52 PM   #10
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelphael View Post
Let's hope we a moving towards a more fair and equal system, based upon what skills and abilities we have to offer to others, instead of what we do or do not own!
I agree. We're moving past technology and ego as well and getting back to the basics of being in tune with nature and our divine reason for being here.
Old 09-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #11
majorlee
Avalon Senior Member

great posting

bring it on!
majorlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 05:09 PM   #12
visual co-creator
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by visual co-creator; 10-03-2008 at 04:05 PM.
visual co-creator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 10:49 PM   #13
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicFever View Post
I'm all for getting rid of the money master. We are slaves to this beast and to see the current system disolve before my eyes is awe inspiring. Someone mentioned they didn't know how they would live. Don't worry about it. The way I see things is we'll all be in it together. Money creates a cast system within our society. Those without a bunch of it are treated much differently than those with a bunch of it. What gives them the right to think they are better because of a lousy piece of paper. Mark my words. Today they may go out and buy a car with this fiat currency but soon they'll be wiping their ass with it. Be gone with it and those that control it.

peace,
cosmic
preach on, sister!
Old 09-12-2008, 04:06 PM   #14
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intuician View Post
http://www.cnbc.com/id/15840232?video=849606675

Greenspan predicts inflation and wonders why the economy isn't worse.

I wish Bartiromo asked him if perhaps usury played a part in this crises?
It's like 9/11...we know the truth but will never hear it.

Side note: I guess the Fed couldn't pump enough "ink papaer" into the market to save it today...lol

Greenspan put the economy where it is right now, but I can't "blame" him. The corruption mainly boils down to the Fed, President Wilson, congress allowing the Fed to form and Judge Aldrich for being part of the corruption.

Even deeper, it boils down to England's King George and how we never seperated from their tyranny.

It finally time for the syatem to crash. People are waking up to that fact that we are, indeed, a "slave society".

What would we truly be doing with our lives right now if we didn't need money?

It makes you wonder...
Old 09-12-2008, 05:08 PM   #15
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 08:26 PM.
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2008, 05:11 PM   #16
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 08:26 PM.
Old 09-18-2008, 09:26 PM   #17
Optimystica

Can't see the movie
Old 09-18-2008, 09:35 PM   #18
DoctorTony
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maya12-21-2012 View Post
Banking Collapse Announces the Beginning of the Golden Age

Those in tune with vibrational change can attest that the Golden Age has already begun! The years leading up to 2012 will usher in an unprecedented change in our global civilization where we will gradually transcend time and money as evidenced by the recent multitude of bank closings which is breaking down the paradigm of money in our society.

Changes in Time

Our perception of time, unknowingly to those who are not in tune to this anomaly, is being dissolved at a rapid pace. 100 years ago, our civilization was traveling by horse and buggy. We're currently at the saturation point of where technology is surpassing its convenience. The unprecedented amount of change in technology is evidence of how time has gradually broken down and reflected in the significant amount of change through the speeding up of our vibrational patterns. In the past thirty years, alone, technology has outpaced the cumulative effort of the thousands of years of technology in our civilization.

Changes in Money

Our need for money is also collapsing within this paradigm. Currency had value at one point in time, where it could be measured and paid in silver. Now, money is represented by a piece of paper with incremental numbers on it and essentially only worth the paper it's printed on. How many trees need to be cut to maintain this facade of money?

Recently in the news, the IndyMac Bank was taken over by the company who instigated the need for our current dependency of currency, the Federal Reserve. Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae are in financial ruins. The Fed is desperately trying to maintain their stronghold on society by continuously pumping money back into the stock market to create a false illusion that their ink paper is actually worth something. Now, their taking control of the collapsing banks in a last-ditch effort to impose fear and control over us.

Their ship is sinking and they know it.

Now What?

We have two basic emotions: fear and love. Unfortunately, many people will fear losing their ink paper but now is the time to embrace the change that is occurring.

Think of it this way: Each time a bank closes or is taken over by the Federal Reserve, means we're one step closer to the full implementation of the Golden Age!

The game is over, my friends. They lost and we won so don't let the illusion of money, time or fear-based politics get to you. All of our souls chose to be here RIGHT NOW to make a difference in this world and to witness the start of the Golden Age.

All of our souls, without exception, thought we could overcome the fear-based mentality to make a difference in this world. The powers that be knew this and developed a structure system that kept us locked inside-the-box through the media and what we learned in school, essentially cultivating our minds to THEIR agenda. As our minds are opening up to the truth, we see through their illusion and we're opening up our potential to the unlimited possibilities that exist outside-the-box.

The Best Time to be Alive

This is the most exciting time to be alive! How many people can say they personally witnessed the end of time and money? This is why we're here, because we wanted to be one of those witnesses. There may never be another opportunity to be alive in such a trying, yet wonderful time in which we're experiencing.

Please remember, each time we buy into their fear, we continue to empower their illusion. Conversely, each time we see this moment as a rare time to be alive and appreciate the reasons WHY we're here, we'll continue to collapse the current paradigm as we enter into our Golden Age debut.

source: www.maya12-21-2012.com
AMEN-(RA)
Well said. All I can see is this NEW beginning. For some odd reasons I've been feeling it for over a week now even before the Stock Market debacle this week. It's funny to see it down 500 points one day and then up 400 the next. Monopoly money.
You are 100% right - a new paradigm is in the works. The Fed Res will soon perish.
DoctorTony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 10:32 PM   #19
Racsouran
Banned

Human beings are much more, by far, than a reductionist perspective based on fear and love.

Fear and darkness, love and light. That´s only a game of polarizations that don´t helps me in anything. It helps divide myself, when in fact is seek the opposite: integrate myself.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 07:13 PM   #20
King Lear
Avalon Senior Member

How the system works!

Last edited by King Lear; 09-21-2008 at 07:44 PM.
King Lear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 09:24 PM   #21
Nik
Avalon Senior Member

I love eXchanger's (Susan's) posts!
Nik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2008, 10:50 PM   #22
maya12-21-2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimystica View Post
Can't see the movie
Parts 1,4,5 and 6 had to get taken off YouTube, b ut I've already received confirmation from many of the people on the movie to remake it, bigger and better.
Old 09-22-2008, 12:36 AM   #23
Isa
Avalon Senior Member

I always like clicking into your posts maya12-21-2012 because I know they are going to be SO POSITIVE!!!

I really like the idea of paying close attention to all exchanges... great post eXchanger..!

great thread here... lots to think about. Really, what WOULD we all be doing in the world if no one had to think about money? Just to live a really great, creative, full and happy life... what would it take in terms of daily activity if you totally leave out the whole 'money thang' ???

Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 01:52 AM   #24
Whitewolf

I'm so glad to see all the enlightened thinkers on this board who understand the money scheme and how it's designed to keep us not only enslaved into a neverendeing 9-5 lifestyle, but of being dividing amongst eachother based on how much we are "worth", aka "classism". There are many people with great intentions who are still brainwashed into believing that the money system is a "good" thing, which as we all can plainly see, is complete bunk. I for one will jump for joy once this horrid system come crashing down, regardless of the temporary turmoil it may cause.
Old 09-24-2008, 03:16 AM   #25
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

xxx

Last edited by THE eXchanger; 09-21-2009 at 08:25 PM.