Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-23-2008, 12:50 AM   #1
Antaletriangle
Avalon Senior Member

Default London sky turns pink-oct23rd

A pink glow in the sky has left Londoners scratching their heads - but weather experts said it was probably just light reflecting off a cloud.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/life/20...nt_7132070.htm

The eerie pink glow appeared above Mayfair at 8.30pm on Monday night and lasted for about an hour. [XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM ]

The eerie pink glow appeared above Mayfair at 8.30pm on Monday night and lasted for about an hour. Bystanders craned their necks to watch it as it hovered over the streets before gradually breaking up and disappearing.

Barry Gromett, from the Met Office, said: "It was probably ground-based light reflecting off a low cloud. It could be a searchlight or something used for a PR event. If you look at some of the pictures you can see two distinct blobs, like low cloud breaking up - it is not one complete circular piece."

He said he would "never say never" but thought it unlikely to be a UFO. The Met Office itself used to reflect searchlights, although not pink ones, off clouds as a way of measuring their height. The technology was phased out 10 to 15 years ago in favour of lasers and computer modelling.

Earlier this week the Ministry of Defence released previously secret files with details of UFO sightings. In August 1989 there were numerous reports of "two to three lights, green, red and orange oscillating" and moving "left and right and around each other". They were soon found to be lasers illuminating a Tina Turner concert at Wembley.
Antaletriangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 01:38 AM   #2
mwood82
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: London sky turns pink-oct23rd

Holy Hell!! that is definately out of this world. light reflecting off clouds?? hahaha that is laughable at best, Govt. officialls cant hide this anymore, GREAT!
mwood82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:46 AM   #3
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Seems it is related to this thread

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...4635#post64635

Looks like the sh*t is getting deeper

Oh well will have to enjoy what we have now

Last edited by Swanny; 10-29-2008 at 10:56 AM.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 09:54 PM   #4
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

Strange lighting appeared above the european sky right before WW2.I recall an obscure prophet predicting the same thing would happen right before ww3.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:01 PM   #5
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antaletriangle View Post
A pink glow in the sky has left Londoners scratching their heads - but weather experts said it was probably just light reflecting off a cloud.

http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/life/20...nt_7132070.htm

The eerie pink glow appeared above Mayfair at 8.30pm on Monday night and lasted for about an hour. [XPOSUREPHOTOS.COM ]

The eerie pink glow appeared above Mayfair at 8.30pm on Monday night and lasted for about an hour. Bystanders craned their necks to watch it as it hovered over the streets before gradually breaking up and disappearing.

Barry Gromett, from the Met Office, said: "It was probably ground-based light reflecting off a low cloud. It could be a searchlight or something used for a PR event. If you look at some of the pictures you can see two distinct blobs, like low cloud breaking up - it is not one complete circular piece."

He said he would "never say never" but thought it unlikely to be a UFO. The Met Office itself used to reflect searchlights, although not pink ones, off clouds as a way of measuring their height. The technology was phased out 10 to 15 years ago in favour of lasers and computer modelling.

Earlier this week the Ministry of Defence released previously secret files with details of UFO sightings. In August 1989 there were numerous reports of "two to three lights, green, red and orange oscillating" and moving "left and right and around each other". They were soon found to be lasers illuminating a Tina Turner concert at Wembley.
Yet another sign from the Heavens. Read the verses below carefully, check out the bold and underscore part:

Acts 2:17-21 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

"17And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

18And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy:

19And I will shew wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke:

20The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

21And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved."

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:04 PM   #6
Topper
Avalon Senior Member

During my time with the U.S. Air Force I was a member of Missile Operations. We launched the big boys, Atlas, the ones we used to get the astronauts to the moon, titans and Minuteman. If we launched them at sunrise or sunset, the gases they emitted would reflect the rays of the sun making the sky turn beautiful colors. Perhaps a craft of some sort was cruising the skys above mayfair?
Peace, love and harmony...Topper
Topper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 10:28 PM   #7
HeadFullDMT

Those angels playing their HAARP again huh.
Old 10-30-2008, 10:31 PM   #8
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: London sky turns pink-oct23rd

run for your lives the sky is turning pink
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote