Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 11:25 PM   #26
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Cure for Avian Flu -- Survive the Upcoming Outbreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Watch out you dont turn into a smurf
Watch out you don't fall for the propeganda not based on science. "Papa Smurf" as the media coined him was undoubtably a scare tactic. In reality, and there is plenty of research to back me, CS does not and could not possibility turn a person blue. What he was taking were silver salts, which is totally different than CS. Further, he was rubbing silver salts into his face, in addition to taking it internally -- and for a period of 25+ years.

True Colloidal Silver, like we have these days, is made using a different process and is more properly called a Silver Solution, and/or Ionic Silver. Ag+. The particles are SO SMALL that they are able to easily penetrate cell membranes and exit the body hours after ingestion.

What's more, CS has been proven to kill 650+ strains of bacteria and viruses (virtually every single celled orgasm and microbe) in vitro. In vivo, it has the same effects as in vitro taken orally. And it costs about .05 a gallon to make. Is it any wonder they launched a scare-campaign to mis-inform people about CS?

Beward MSM,
Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:27 PM   #27
MikeW
Avalon Senior Member

My granny always used to say that lemon, honey and hot water is a good remedy for the flu. Old wives tales are always based on generations of knowledge. These items are very easy to come by. And I note that these ingredients are listed further up as well
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:24 PM   #28
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Cure for Avian Flu -- Korean "kimchi."

I've read that Seoul University performed studies that found the majority of 13 (?) chickens with avian flu actually survived when eating kimchi a few times a day. Those not on the diet of kimchi apparently died of the avian flu.

Basically, Kimchi is Chinese cabbage pickled in cayenne pepper. Dine and spice up your life to be free of avian flu? Interesting should the cure for planned Asian depopulation come out of Asia itself. Kimchi is very common in Korea and virtually, if not actually, the national dish. It's also readily available here in Japan.

Antonia, Tea, especially black and also green are especially good for common colds and flu according to my doctors I taught here. These need to be unsweetened and without sugar. I'm afraid I don't recall the compounds that make them so efficacious. The same cannot be said for coffee which does not have the cold and flu combating compounds.
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:40 AM   #29
boggs

What about Oil of Oregano. That is some pretty potent stuff. I've used it for colds, sore throats, etc... http://www.herbalremediesinfo.com/oregano-oil.html
Taking some everyday will at least help your immune system.
Old 10-13-2008, 03:15 AM   #30
Chris1617
Avalon Senior Member

I've heard this, Oreganio oil, is excellent; but, of course, it has been attacked by the FDA which seems more concerned with protecting the interests of Big Pharm than the people of the US. According to one health newsletter I receive, all FDA members have worked for or are working for one or more of the Big Pharms in some capacity. If that's correct there's a clear conflict of interest there, which should disqualify them from their positions on the FDA.
Chris1617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:10 AM   #31
argonacon
Avalon Senior Member

the connectivity between the fda and big farm is simply disgusting. it baffles my mind that they are allowed to get away with this.
argonacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 04:34 AM   #32
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member

I take MMS Miracle Mineral Supplement and Molecula Silver.

I don't get sick at all from all the chemtrails, etc. This will cure malaria in 4 hours! It's cheap a $20 dollar bottle will last months.

It oxigenates your blood and gives a boost to the immune system so your body can heal itself.

Go to MMSDR.com and mmsinfo.net for more information if you are interested.

I have 5 bottles on hand plus the citric acid to mix it in just in case of a pandemic.
I heard they were shutting down websites that sold it last week. They don't want us to have something that can cure illness.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 06:38 AM   #33
PaladiN

Thumbs down Re: The Cure for Avian Flu -- Survive the Upcoming Outbreak

More fear and paranoia again why are you people feeding these negative thoughts?

Until such unknown horrible things do come true.. why even put it in your minds and believe such things will come true? unless you want them to come true..

The more people dwell on such negative time lines the more it will manifest and become a reality for you.

I dont understand why people want to post such negative threads without some kind of evidence to back it up.

The mods need to start cleaning up Avalons forums, there are way to many negative threads being created with no evidence to backup such threads, its just going to scare more and more people and send out fear.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:48 AM   #34
Greg222
Avalon Senior Member

Get the book COLLOIDAL SILVER by Mark Metcalf, perhaps from www.amazon.com and get it used to save $$. From this book, learn what the colloid does and how to make it yourself.

Greg222
Greg222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 03:33 AM   #35
doodah
Avalon Senior Member

Don't take aspirin or anything to knock down the fever. Stay home and let it run its course. Stay hydrated. Chicken soup. Hydrogen peroxide in the ear.
doodah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 04:13 AM   #36
orionsbelt
Avalon Senior Member

Smile The Cure for Flu - Expect the coming Happiness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I take MMS Miracle Mineral Supplement and Molecula Silver.

I don't get sick at all from all the chemtrails, etc. This will cure malaria in 4 hours! It's cheap a $20 dollar bottle will last months.

It oxigenates your blood and gives a boost to the immune system so your body can heal itself.

Go to MMSDR.com and mmsinfo.net for more information if you are interested.

I have 5 bottles on hand plus the citric acid to mix it in just in case of a pandemic.
I heard they were shutting down websites that sold it last week. They don't want us to have something that can cure illness.
Sorry, but this is not good advice for Avian Flu help.
There is a very big difference between Oxygen and Chlorine Gas.

Coll Silver will have No effect on a virus.

A good education in General College Chemistry and a course (or Good Understanding) in Microbiology is recommended before posting this type of information to others.

Even with a good education there are Unfortunately too many Doctors who have poisoned people's bodies and minds (including themselves) with their 'medicines' and bad advice.

Stress and Stressors are your greatest enemies.
Happiness and finding sources of love and happiness are your best medicines.

Find a fun website or get some fresh air outside the city.
Run in the woods or at least - avoid doom and gloom sources. 99.9999% of the doom and gloom is pure nonsense. Doom and Gloom attracts people and then hurts them. It is also a method for some people to not only attract an audience but also to capitalize those held 'captivated'.

Love and Happiness is the way to good health.

orionsbelt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 09:56 AM   #37
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg222 View Post
Get the book COLLOIDAL SILVER by Mark Metcalf, perhaps from www.amazon.com and get it used to save $$. From this book, learn what the colloid does and how to make it yourself.

Greg222
I did a search on this name and got this website...

http://www.silvermedicine.org/

I have done a lot of research on this and from what I gather it is extremely important to use distilled water as a source so that you do not make Silver salts which is what the 'warnings' are about. On this site they are disputing Mark Metcalf's stance on using tap water... I would avoid this purely for the Chlorine and fluoride elements and because of this it raising my concerns for this source of information. Of course I'm just saying be aware and do your own research...

I have read another letter in Nexus magazine about using current limiting and also fully distilled water as a source which also is discussed on this website I posted above...

This is also maybe another reason to be in silver rather than paper money right now, as it is a healing metal.

I have the sota device reviewed here:
http://www.silvermedicine.org/sota-i...enerators.html

Last edited by Connecting with Sauce; 10-15-2008 at 10:09 AM.
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 11:28 AM   #38
sirdiablo69
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladiN View Post
More fear and paranoia again why are you people feeding these negative thoughts?

Until such unknown horrible things do come true.. why even put it in your minds and believe such things will come true? unless you want them to come true..

The more people dwell on such negative time lines the more it will manifest and become a reality for you.

I dont understand why people want to post such negative threads without some kind of evidence to back it up.

The mods need to start cleaning up Avalons forums, there are way to many negative threads being created with no evidence to backup such threads, its just going to scare more and more people and send out fear.
Gday good piont except that,
the information these negative people talk aout eg VIt c Collodial silver etc to treat Avian Flu , Nuclear fall out whatever, does connect to the prospect of a dismal undesirable possible future events.
l WOULD PREFER NOT TO BE AN ALARMIST BUT l FOR ONE DO NOT WANT TO WAKE UP TO ANY OF THESE SCENORIOS WITHOUT A F^^^ KING CLUE WHAT TO DO AND HOW TO DO IT.
Would you rather be a jew in dermany during the accent of hitler and somebody paints you the picture of the immediate future, so you chastise them because they gave the bad bad news oe would you be gratefull and sell up and take your family to a foriegn country, the chioce is yours
sirdiablo69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:23 PM   #39
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg222 View Post

Greg222
hmm i just bought 15 litres of the stuff.. read a few articles about it.. bought5 some from regenerativenutrition.com channel islands uk. they do bulk discounts to uk mainland only.. i aslo bought a kilo of sosium ascorbate(low acid vit c) POWDER
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:30 PM   #40
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaladiN View Post

please ban people like these spammers. we arent dwelling on anything we are not negative. i suggest you learn more instead of sitting in a fairy pixie daze. the more knowledge you have the less fear grabs you. you got through quite a few stages of realisation in the process. from curiosity, to amazement, to fear, to panic, to anger, then full cirlce to calmness again but armed with the ultimate knowledge.
know you enemy, know the weapons they plan to use against you, know their overall game plan. i suggest you are the own with the fear. knowledge is power it dispels the dark cloud of fear. you sir are still stuck in their matrix. keep researching keep leaning. if you dont feel the thread is useful to you do not comment on it in such a wishy washy negative way. there is plenty of evidence open your eyes and look my friend. do not type with out first thinking ty

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 10-15-2008 at 02:32 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 02:41 PM   #41
whalerider
Avalon Senior Member

I agree with the colloidal silver remedy. By the way, I was talking to a friend on the phone yesterday when our call was interrupted by a frantic call from his wife telling him that a 52 year old neighbor who has been "fighting the flu" died yesterday. She was an otherwise healthy woman. My friend also has this flu and has had it for about 3 weeks and he said it is "kicking his __". I live in Katy, Texas. He said he is nearly "coughing himself to death".
whalerider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2008, 05:16 PM   #42
sprocket
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruthWillSetUFree View Post
I take MMS Miracle Mineral Supplement .....
Gotta say, I was taking the MMS for about 2 weeks, (6 drops maintainence dose) and in perfect health, but it didn't prevent me being struck down by some flu strain for almost 5 days! Also, my brother succumed to the same bug but recovered far quicker than I did, even though he wasn't taking the MMS...

One of the main reasons I purchased the product was as a possible cure for a small wart on a finger. Even though I applied the stuff direct to the affected area as suggested, all I ended up with was an inflamed nail cuticle, the wart taking it in its stride!

So, no 'miracles' apparent, at least to this former user...
sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2008, 05:06 AM   #43
peaceandlove
Avalon Senior Member

Sprocket Says:

Quote:
Quote:
Gotta say, I was taking the MMS for about 2 weeks, (6 drops maintainence dose) and in perfect health, but it didn't prevent me being struck down by some flu strain for almost 5 days! Also, my brother succumed to the same bug but recovered far quicker than I did, even though he wasn't taking the MMS...

One of the main reasons I purchased the product was as a possible cure for a small wart on a finger. Even though I applied the stuff direct to the affected area as suggested, all I ended up with was an inflamed nail cuticle, the wart taking it in its stride!

So, no 'miracles' apparent, at least to this former user...

Blessings to You. Please refer to the protocol suggested below.

(I am not suggesting this is a cure for the Avian Flu, but read some of the material available on links here and in the FREE Download of Jim Humble's book available through the link at the bottom of this page and make up your own mind.)

Please note that warts are most likely a manifestation of an inner condition.
Everything I've read suggests healing begins from the inside out.

Even people who feel as if they are in perfect health and are not exhibiting any symptoms of 'dis-ease' are not necessarily immune to infection or infiltration by virus, bacteria, mold & yeast load as it is present even in the air we breath. (You did mention you were struck down by flu symptoms.) Chemtrails contain many strange things. Also, please be aware that detox reactions often mimic flu symptoms. Assuming you still have the product you might want to try the protocol below and you may have better results.

Here is some quick reference material on MMS that may have not been covered in this Thread.

source: http://phaelosopher.wordpress.com/20...ful-chemistry/

Click above link for more answers to your questions. Many responses starting at the end of the article from September 13, 2007 - October 18, 2008.

Quote:
What is the Normal MMS Protocol?

When following the instructions below, keep this paragraph in mind. Always activate the MMS drops with one of the food acids, either lemon juice drops, or lime juice drops, or citric acid solution drops (to make citric acid solution add 1 level tablespoon of citric acid and 9 tablespoons of water. Store it in a bottle with a lid.) (Drip spout bottles provided with activator 'citric acid' when ordered from website below.) Always use 5 drops of one of these food acids to each one drop of MMS, mix (swirl) in an empty dry glass and wait at least 3 minutes, then add 1/3 to 2/3 glass of water or juice and drink. (You can expand the 3 minutes out to 10 minutes, and after adding the juice or water you can wait up to an hour before drinking.)

Step 1. All protocol for taking MMS in the Americas starts with one or two drops. Never start with more than one or two drops. People who are very sick and/or sensitive should start with drop. Activate the drops as given above.*

Step 2. If you do OK and do not notice nausea on the first dose, increase by one drop for the second dose. If you notice nausea reduce the amount of MMS for the next dose. Do two doses a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Continue to increase by one drop each time you take a new dose. When you notice nausea, reduce the dose by one drop, or bad diarrhea reduce by 2 or 3 drops. Usually reduce for one or two times before going back the amount that it took to make you nauseous. *

Note: If you notice diarrhea, or even vomiting that is not a bad sign. The body is simply throwing off poisons and cleaning itself out. Everyone says that they feel much better after the diarrhea. You do not have to take any medicine for the diarrhea. It will go away as fast as it came. It will not last. It is not real diarrhea as the body is just cleaning out, and it is not caused by bacteria or virus. When the poison is gone, the diarrhea is gone.

Step 3. Continue to follow the procedure given in Step 2 above. Until you reach 15 drops twice a day without nausea. At that point increase to 3 times a day. Stay at 3 times a day for at least one week and then reduce the drops to 4 to 6 drops a day for older people and 4 to 6 drops twice a week for younger people.*

Note: Once you have completed Step 3 above most of the viral, bacteria, mold, and yeast load will be gone from your body. Your body will be clean. You no longer have to worry about feeding the microorganism load. You can base you diet on nutrition, rather than not feeding the load.
The diabetes will be gone, thus you no longer need to worry about sugar. You won't have to worry about the pancreas over reacting thus giving you a shock of insulin. Instead it will give you just enough insulin to knock the blood sugar lever to the right level (You won't feel sleepy after eating a candy bar).

Your body will then be able to easily adsorb vitamins and minerals and many other nutrients it might have been missing up to this time. You should feel better as time goes by. Do not quit taking the MMS. The Health solution Will Not Be Televised! Start modestly with as little as 1 drop of MMS on your first day, and then increase the number on each following day, up to the maximum of 15. ONLY THE MOST ACUTE TOXIC OVERLOAD SITUATIONS WILL WARRANT THIS AMOUNT OF APPLICATION.

Your body WILL tell you when you've reached the optimum dosage for you. Clearing will not be comfortable, but it need not be intolerable. You may feel like you've been through a battle, and in a sense, you have. It's a battle for domain over your health, and hence, your life. Before you can be healthy again, you need to destroy toxins, pathogens, and parasites. In order to do so, they have to be uprooted and released from their strongholds in your body tissue. You will feel the effects, but is a good thing. You will also feel health, again. The sick feeling will be TEMPORARY, a small price to pay for the longer term possibility of lasting restored health, no matter what stage of life you happen to be currently experiencing.

When the clearing is done, you won't need to take the maximum dosages. You can go on a maintenance application (six (6) drops of MMS) to keep your insides pathogen free and immune system strong.

A few more words about fruit juices. They can be substituted for water as long as they are freshly made. Do not buy them off the shelf and use them, and DO NOT use orange juice. Orange juice prevents the production of chlorine dioxide, as well as anything that has vitamin C added as a preservative.
A note about MMS.

Exposing MMS to sunlight will render it useless.

Store in a dark place. In its dark bottle MMS will remain potent for at least two years if kept in the refrigerator. Less if not refrigerated.

One bottle will probably last you a year.

For your safety and consideration, their MMS is manufactured and bottled by a GMP Certified Nutraceutical company with tamper proof induction seals and shrink wrapped neck bands.

FREE Download of Part 1 of Jim Humble's book:
http://www.mmsmiracle.com/hereforhealing ~ Click on About MMS and scroll to near bottom for link to FREE Download.

Low cost shipping rates, include worldwide:

I have posted a couple more replies including my experiences on this thread: http://projectavalon.net/forum/showt...8354#post58354

Last edited by peaceandlove; 10-29-2008 at 11:20 AM.
peaceandlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 10:46 PM   #44
Bleep!

Exclamation Protection from - Common Flu and Uncommon Flu

Vitamin D3

Not only for Flu prevention, but also for prevention of many other diseases.

Here are two video clips as samples of info on this subject.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tT-hbwKJqyA

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=15ycdbSsnAU

PS: like MMS, Vit A, water, life - too much can do you in.

Moderation and Proper Knowledge when applying healing methods.

Even over-massaging could harm you... (not me, though)

Last edited by Bleep!; 10-30-2008 at 08:37 PM.
Old 10-27-2008, 11:35 PM   #45
Colin

Default Re: Protection from - Common Flu and Uncommon Flu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleep! View Post
Vitamin D3

Henry mentioned this quite a while ago.

Not only for Flu prevention, but also for prevention of many other diseases.

Here are two video clips as samples of info on this subject.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=tT-hbwKJqyA

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=15ycdbSsnAU

Hi Henry, does Primula help?
Old 10-28-2008, 12:00 AM   #46
gatestar
Avalon Senior Member

BUSH-CHENEY Building Giant BIO-WEAPON Plant in Bend, Oregon

I found this on Portland's independent media center.

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2008/10/381549.shtml

Stewart Resnick, who owns Roll International Corp of LA. Owns dozens of the largest businesses in the USA, he controls the California water supply. He also owns Suterra LLC, of Bend, Oregon. Which to date has produced the aerial poison sprayed over the Calif bay area during the last two years. Under a contract of $500M Gov Schwarnegger has a ten year plan to spray the bay area with Suterra 'CheckMate' Poison. This week Suterra breaks ground for the largest bio-weapons plant in the world in Bend, Oregon. Resnick gave Scharznegger $150k for election.
For full information on the new Bend, Oregon bio-weapon plant see juniper-ridge-info.blogspot.com

Google 'suterra genocide', there are 1,000's of references. The target to date has been the bay area. The new factory means that production will increase 100 fold, like nuclear weapons these materials will be used, once manufactured.

Nobody in Oregon, seems to care that all the poison being dumped on California, is produced in Oregon.

Suterra is the world leader for weaponized micro-encapsulation technology. Essentially a pill several million'ths of an inch, that can time release, any compound including botulism, athrax. To date specifically Suterra has produced synthetic Pheromones said to inhibit mating, however scientists have concluded the synthetic Pheromones are nothing more than toxic poison. Micro-Encapsulation is nothing more than covering a small dose of poison with iso-cyanate, which is 'crazy-glue' that will stick to anything, and gradually dissolve, and thus the ultimate weapon for time release in the human lungs for government denial. The US Bush/Cheney Military use of this technology is extermination of Muslims world wide. All these projects were initiated and funded by the Bush/Cheney administration.

Military bio-warfare has long been researching the delivery of a Pheromone based 'fear' inducing drug that can influence war, and even voting. Spraying such a weapon on a population prior to a vote, where a specific candidate is opposed to some artificial crisis, the Pheromone can cause a rational person to panic, which spread panic to others. For more information on these subjects you can google 'pheromone fear'.

In 2000 and 2004, the people of Bend, Oregon in majority voted for Bush/Cheney, many in Bend predict today that McCain will win in Bend, Oregon. It's clear that the people of Bend fully enjoy their designation of the new Manhattan Project for the ultimate doomsday weaponery, .e.g. bio-warfare. Similar to Hanford during WWII old-timers saw their land converted to Nuclear enrichment, today Bend, Oregon leads the nation in BIO-WEAPON systems. Gov Scharznegger has already committed $500M to Bend, Oregon's Suterra for producing chemicals to dump on the bay area. This money is assumed to be coming from Bush, via the US Dept of AG, under a Homeland Security emergency executive order.

Today the largest lawsuits in California history are being filed against the spraying, that said here in Oregon, the manufacturing is being ramped up several orders of magnitude.
gatestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 12:57 AM   #47
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Nice government the Americans have
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:25 AM   #48
Tuza

My 85-year-old mum used to put peroxide in our ears when we were kids. I take collidal silver and it is safe to put a couple of drops in the water for the pets.

But come on guys we are doing all we can to stave off everything those b............s are throwing at us, but if it is not the Avian Flu that they will be trying to kill people off with it will be something else and that is not fear mongering that is just the truth - hence the words biochemical warfare - only against their own people for their own agenda.

I am not worried about dying - but we are awake now and have to be fully aware of what those playing the game are doing, we have to stay awake now and fight spiritually and otherwise like BDeagle said.
Old 10-28-2008, 01:40 PM   #49
Avid
Avalon Senior Member

Made in the UK, bio-engineered vaccine setting us up for avian flu - REALLY.
Vitamin C sales to be banned from January 2009 - the only thing that will help to stop this flu.
This is deliberate!
Avid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 01:49 PM   #50
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heart of Gold View Post
Deagle was talking yesterday about how "they" have weaponized the avian flu and are now going to start forcing, under gunpoint, this vaccine that will probably give this flu to everyone. I'm listening to the replay. He just said he would rather go out fighting for 10 seconds than join the matrix for the next 1000 years.

Now/Weaponized Food/Vaccines/Dr. Deagle
Yesterday's show is still playing at
http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/Nutr...On_Demand.html
Winamp works best for me.
windows goes to a dead end
All I get is the 404 page...

Not Found

The requested URL /Programs/Nutr...On_Demand.html was not found on this server.

Namaste-Matte

Last edited by Shadowstalker; 10-28-2008 at 01:50 PM. Reason: Fix
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote