Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Old 01-10-2010, 04:18 AM   #1
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Default Just a coincidence .. is it now? 2010-2011 outlook

Originally I wrote the following text for another site but I'd like to share it here as well.

Wonderful, amazing synchronicities happen around us all the time.. the universe trying to tell us something.. and yet only few seem to notice. I can't remember the number of times I've hinted to people to certain events only to be replied sarcastically with 'Its just a coincidence'.. accompanied with the look that maybe I should be heading to see a psychiatrist but yet I always sense a nervous deep knowing within them, that something is wrong with their view of the world.

Hey, we just witnessed the biggest economic collapse in known human history. Hey, we are just witnessing the strangest behavior in the sun since measurements began. Hey, we just had the biggest pandemic scare in known history. Hey, we just had record breaking low temperatures all over Europe. Hey, did you see Berlusconi's face and then the pope going down to the ground? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxFnj7ka7A4 . Hey and btw did you read national freakin geographics telling you the north magnetic pole has moved 64 km per year and it is accelerating?? Hey .. what do you think are the chances that all these amazing things are happening just few years away from an ancient callendar that ends its cycle on 2012?

But what has that to do with politics, the economy or the sun??! They look at me in disbelief and give me that 'man, you need a psychiatrist' look... while adding at the end.. Its just a coincidence man, go have some beer or something, you have too much time on your hands.

Too much time on my hands

OK .. where do I begin with explaining that the last thing I have on my hands is time. As a matter of fact the last thing the whole planet has on their hands is time. Yet the vast majority of humanity is wasting all their time they have when they are not slaving 9 to 5 for the system.

Time is short people, it is very very short. Most people debate about 2012 as if its a weekend picnic in the park. 'Hey lets just wait and see, why bother our brains with it now when it is so close.. I bet I'll be watching Wednesday the Championship League just like any other week'.

Listen people and listen well.

You can forget about 2012 because of all the things that are coming in 2010 and 2011. I had a very bad feeling about 2009 and looking back I see I was very right and only extreme actions 'saved us' from total collapse but when I focus on 2010 I see meat grinders catching up with the sheeple. I see meat and blood splattered all over the place once those grinders finally catch up. It was supposed to be much worse in 2009 had the governments let the economy fail.. but in all their infinite wisdom they 'saved' the global economy by paying yesterdays debts with tomorrows money multiplied by ten. This means that the next crash will be a force to reckon with .. it sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.. and mind you I am quite well prepared with several backup plans to fall back on.

People will tell you to not worry. 'See? Nothing happened.. those doom mongers were wrong again'. But what they fail to see is those meat grinders which get closer and closer with each 'failed' prediction of a major disaster.

Now you have to understand that all this is a GOOD thing, it is the death of the old so the new can come in. But this still doesn't change the fact that you must prepare actively if you are to survive the transition. 'But why prepare? If all goes to smitereens than its all the same if you prepare or not'. No.. collapses don't happen in a single day, its a slow and painfull process with many stages and waves where each is worse than the previous one. Having a basic response plan could be the difference between having the option to relocate very fast or being stuck until the next stage of the collapse hits you.. and from there on you are just a sitting duck as each successive stage hits you harder and harder.

You can forget about all the 'love and light' people which are worse than the politicians.. You see politicians at least get something done in the 'real' world. They will shower you with all these nice to hear things, how you are loved, special, your chakras are opening to the 12th dimension, portals of love are pouring in and what have you not. Granted, some of these things are correct and sending energy into the earth grid has its uses.. but please get a grip, the work needs to be done here, now on hard physical planet earth. Stay away from all these gurus that teach you to forget about politics, economics and all those 'earthly' things and focus only on 'light and love'. Unblocking your chakras is not much help when you have to work 12 hours per day at a job you totally hate and pay all your money at the gas station.. is it now?

There was a saying somewhere about someone that said that 'the world is not bad because of all the bad people, but because of all the good people that do nothing about it!'

I would understand if the stupidity would end with the sheeple, but the so called 'spiritual' circles are also full with nonsense, rubish and pure unadultured ignorance. The above group of 'love and light' gurus are easy to notice and discard.. but when we get to the people who have a good deal of the truth, mixed with fatal preconceptions then we have a problem. I can't tell you in how many people I've seen the syndrom of complete fracture of theory vs reality.

I've spent hours discussing matters around 2012 and the collapse of society as we know it and they claimed that they agree with this scenario, that the economy is practically doomed etc... and then few minutes later once we start discussing daily matters they flip back thinking like a sheep. They start telling me things like 'You know, in 10 years my sallary will increase by 5% per year, I will get a good car and raise my children in my appartment that I will pay in the next 20 years'.. and then once I retire and start receving that retirement check...

I just look in complete disbelief and don't say a single word again to them. Waste of time friends.. a complete and utter waste of time. You don't find bigger fools that the ones that *know the truth* but epically fail to act on it. Yet another group of people argue for hours why someone wanted to charge them 5$ for a nice library of inredibly advanced knowledge.. while daily they pay hard bucks at the gas station without uttering a single word and dutifully pay 50% of income as tax. Stupidity incarnated.. I swear such people make me honestly ponder if maybe certain ET factions are correct and humanity doesn't deserve this wonderful planet.

Don't get stuck into these cattegories. Follow your mental processes. Do you see yourself reading daily about these things and accepting them as truth, yet you fail to incorporate them into your 'real' life? Do you see yourself getting lost in stupid details while the major problems pertain in your life? Don't be afraid or hesitant to ask for help from our 'friends above'. Don't fall for the incredibly stupid preconception of 'spiritual' people telling you that we have to clean our own mess as humanity. Again they fail to incorporate history with reality. ETs have been deeply involved with human evolution for ages.. what in the world makes you think all of a sudden humanity will be left to deal with earth completely on its own in the next few years??

I see meat grinders people and they are getting close by the minute. Some people have already fallen in them but are currently a small minority compared to the masses that will start getting ripped apart very very soon.

And one last word, NO.. it is NOT a coincidence. Everything and anything is inter connected. Watch the Sun .. everything is connected to the Sun. Yes even the pope falling to the ground and even the economic collapse.. It is ALL about the Sun. Not to mention the global cooling we are experiencing right now. Now don't get smart on me and tell me its actually the galactic center causing the behavior of the Sun. We know that.. but the cause of our 'earthly' different major events is the Sun.

Stay centered, focus on your intuition and above all never ever forget that this has been 12500+ years in the making and planning. What is happening is NOT a coincidence. The only thing you can do is make sure your intuition is sharp and impeccable. We are entering times never before seen on planet earth, be excited, you will remember the next few years for millenia to come! I know I will .. one way or the another ..
TheChosen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 04:30 AM   #2
eleni
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Just a coincidence .. is it now? 2010-2011 outlook

Very interesting......thank you for sharing this......time for action is now..........the clock is ticking fast........
eleni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:08 AM   #3
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Thank you, The Chosen.

Quote:
and then few minutes later once we start discussing daily matters they flip back thinking like a sheep
In my gut, I feel that the change we have seen is nothing compared
to what we will see.

Yet, I had one of my episodes today about snapping out of
my "delusions" and planning for a future based on the assumption
that things will stay about the same.
"I need to go back to school!" (???)

Back and forth, back and forth.

What to do? Which way do I go? Feels like I should be doing so much more...
Do I invest in my future based on the assumption that things
will or won't change dramatically? Aaaarrggh!!!

I really, really, could use a sense of purpose and direction about NOW.

I imagine it's easier to fall back asleep and dream than stay awake
and try to navigate an uncertain future.

*smacks face*

Must stay awake! Must stay awake!

Last edited by FIIISH; 01-10-2010 at 07:15 AM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:40 AM   #4
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

FIIISH.... You're awake and there is no turning back. And I'm right there beside ya
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:54 AM   #5
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Ahhhh Fiiish .... just think of the most awesome life you could ever imagine .... then feel what that space actually is like as if you were really experiencing that thought at this moment in time....

That is your door to space/time ... and the creation of life in thought/emotion.

A real trip isn't it!!!! Inside out!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2J5ZL...eature=related

Now watch the world change.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bodyf...eature=related

Last edited by Christo888; 01-10-2010 at 08:20 AM.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:36 AM   #6
cantaloupe
Avalon Senior Member

I see it coming too, but am experiencing some inability or unwillingness to act.
If none of my peeps are anything but sheep(s), do I really want to stick

around? It is all happening in slow mo so far but, as The Chosen said, it is

only because of unprecedented intervention- literally buying time- and not

that much, either. I think 2010 will be pivotal. Our infrastructure, economy,

medical systems and tattered safety net are all much more delicate than

most of us are willing to think. It is said that you never really know how

interconnected the parts of a complex system are until it starts to break

down. That has been staved off in the short term, but that could and

probably will change breathtakingly quickly at some point in the not too

distant future.
Many of us are insulated, to a degree, from the changes so far but when one

in eight Americans is getting assistance just to eat, things are already

breaking down. I hate being a doomer but can't see myself as a pollyanna

either. I'm not terribly competitive or particularly strong physically. I

wouldn't, I think now, battle it out for survival against my neighbor. And I

have trouble believing that the same neighbor will cooperate with me to

make it. So what to do? I'm seeing headlights, and freezing, and all while

trying to deal , again literally, with deaths and taxes, daily life, many

conflicting sources of info, limited means and great sadness for all the

suffering around me. How the **** can I be expected to be able to do , or even know what

is necessary to do in such a situation? I ask you.

Last edited by cantaloupe; 01-10-2010 at 08:43 AM.
cantaloupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:07 PM   #7
FIIISH
Avalon Senior Member

Angel,

Thanks for the check and for the company.

Christo,

Yes-daily task focusing on what I want as opposed to what I don't want!

Now, if I could just find my way....

Quote:
and all while
trying to deal , again literally, with deaths and taxes, daily life, many
conflicting sources of info, limited means and great sadness for all the
suffering around me. How the **** can I be expected to be able to do , or even know what is necessary to do in such a situation? I ask you.
Cantaloupe,

I feel your pain.

I have heard others express a belief that when the time comes
for any given moment, they will know exactly what it is that they
need to do. I have experienced this myself, and when it happens
you KNOW what has to be done.

It is the in-between times where it can be challenging not to fall into
confusion, doubt and fear.

Hang in there. One day at a time-we WILL get though to the other
side-and the destination will be better than we can imagine.

Last edited by FIIISH; 01-10-2010 at 07:16 PM.
FIIISH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 07:34 PM   #8
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChosen View Post
You don't find bigger fools that the ones that *know the truth* but epically fail to act on it.
What are you doing to act on it?

If you say "I am spreading the information" then that is what everybody else is doing also.

You say it is because of the sun. If that is true the there is nothing any one can do.
mkspllmn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #9
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

a) Having cash only , no debt or investment whatsoever
b) The cash is in two different banks/different countries
c) Setting up a backup plan in my village and being able to survive only through agriculture with my family
d) Setting up another plan with a small group to retreat to the mountains in a deserted village if the area at c) is no longer suitable
e) Buying up some gold/silver in the next half a year

As I said its all about the Sun and the collapse comes in stages and waves. For each stage and wave I am planning an adequate response to fall back into. As I am right now living in a major city in central europe.. I have gotten my bellongings down to 1 suitcase.. which makes me very flexible and able to rellocate within 6 hours if needed.

This doesn't mean that everything will be flooded and there is no point. Only certain areas will and it is expected that even in a worst case scenario about 5% of humanity will survive. Another strong possibility is that the whole goal is to survive until the end of 2012 until the Sun takes care of everything ... As I said in the beginning, forget about 2012, focus on surviving UNTIL 2012. You will find more information in Astralwalker's thread about the huge difference between leaving your physical body (i.e dieing) pre-2012 and post-2012

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-10-2010 at 08:41 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 09:00 PM   #10
dAkapacity
Avalon Senior Member

I'm a feeler. I feel other people's stuff and situations in my chakras. That means that if stuff is bad, it destabilizes me rather quickly. If I focus on the doom and gloom stuff I feel weak and in a state of paralyzation. When I take a positive look on things with the knowledge of the sh#t that's happening, I feel my/the Power! Bit by bit I'm more able to cope with the hugeness of "the dark" (don't actually want to talk about it this way, because I feel it's getting fed).

I was without a real job for over a year now. It was difficult on both a financial as on a focal (focus) level. It took me down. My attention went to it...

Last week I saw my bank account and there was even less money than I expected... Problem... But from that moment I decided to stop looking at it as a problem... didn't want to... One hour later I checked my mobile and saw my ex-boss called. The employee working there wanted to go back to his former job and my ex-boss really wanted me back (I was good in what I did ). That meant I could offer him my conditions (part-time at a fairly good pay).

Same happened with my current girlfriend... never thought I could hold on to one, but former ladyfriends were always in line with my thoughtprocesses (which weren't too positive). I think better (more positive) and get along fine now!

What I wanted to say, dear The Chosen is that I agree on most parts of your article, but maybe we could be milder to the people you described as sheeple...

Why?
Because...

- most of this stuff is just too much to deal with at one time... you're bound to get resistance! If you know your own process with dealing with this, you will be more patient with others and accept their level of accepting the truth.

- we can only try to deal with the situation one bit at the time with our hearts open, with a clear mental focus, with positive intentions,... trying to connect with others who are like-minded (just as we're doing her at Avalon), but also with those that think different (we'll all need each other).

- we should prepare on a physical level, yes... but divert the focus afterwards. There's always the risk of getting ourselves caught up in the duality game again and lose our connection with our intuition which I believe too we will most definitely need in times of...

Peace, light and 1Love (<-- sorry TheChosen ),

xxdA.
dAkapacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:10 PM   #11
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Hi Chosen One,
The majority of people are stuck between a rock and a hard place.
We can't just all quit our jobs, sell our houses and run for the hills!

You are absolutely right though, in observing what happened in 2009 as
precursors or advance waves of what is about to happen.

I've also been searching for safe high places within a 30 minute drive
from my house and have begun to stock up on water,food and
other supplies and tools. Everything can be thrown in the back
of the car and off we go. I've canceled all of my insurance policies
and do not plan on investing in anything.
I live day by day; go to work ; pay by friggin bills ; tend to my garden;
learn as much as I can about survival skills; do my meditations and try to remain in the now. What else can one do ?
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:14 PM   #12
Angel in Disguise
Avalon Senior Member

The Chosen... Can you post some of the pre/post 2012 stuff? That thread is so long I could be here for days looking for it.
Angel in Disguise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 09:45 PM   #13
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

dakapacity: Thanks.. love and light to you too love and light has it place when its given with a healthy dose of physical balance and grip on the physical reality we are experiencing right now... i.e. being practical

yiolas: You don't really have to quit your job, you don't even have to change your lifestyle at all. The only thing one needs to do is to sever all hard chains to the matrix (no long term debt, no stupid investments and a healthy dose of flexibility). With very little investment one can have food for at least 1 week, have passport at the ready, some hard cash stacked, a good network of like minded people which can be activated with the push of the button, a rough plan of places you can fall back to if things start going wrong etc etc.. In one word being very flexible and being mentally prepared for the big one when it comes. I would never advocate running for the hills 'right now'. Timing is incredibly important and thats why the only thing you need right now is a sharpened intuition and being flexible.

I fully realise how 'depressing' and fearful this may sound to someone who doesn't have the spiritual background to digest all this information... but what choice do we have really? Time is very short.. and I have to go full force with the full information and make those network connections that will be crucial to my own mission and survival. In an ideal world we would have a lot of time and understanding to prepare and work upon those that find it hard to accept this information .. but I am a realist, most people will think you are outright crazy if you were to even hint the possibility of something of this magnitude happening in their lifetime. The matter of fact is if the people who shared this information took it easy on me.. I would still be nowhere by now. It was only through their full force dismantling of my matrix view that I was able to see the background.. those people lost some friends along the way because of such an approach as well

Another point of fact is that current society is not structured anywhere near to where everybody could prepare in time for the changes and survive. There is simply a lack of spiritual, mental and physical ability on all levels.

What I want to say is that I am fully aware there will be a huge number of sheeple that will bite me tooth and nail trying to prove me wrong or outright cast me as insane, a doom monger and generally a fear lunatic. But.. no pain, no gain .. on every 99 people that tell me I am crazy , there is this 1 person who takes this seriously and makes changes in their life in order to be prepared.. It has been well worth it so far, even though I may have lost a 'friend' or two in the proces.

Angel: In short pre-2012 the astral is not a safe place to be. There are many dark forces that are standing on the ready to manipulate the consciousness of many people who leave their bodies. All these light tunnels, angels, 'loved ones' welcoming you, jesus, buda.. you name it.. could be just a hologram to manipulate you into whatever agenda they have, trapping you for another incarnation or relocating you to another planet. As I've said many times.. fear not of the dark demons, fear the angels of light that are with different agenda than the one you have.

Post 2012 once the waves from the galactic center arrive on earth, the vibrations of the astral should be heightened considerably, making it impossible for the dark forces to survive and operate within them.. which will make it a much safer time to transition into the astral.

Last edited by TheChosen; 01-10-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #14
yiolas
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
dakapacity:
Angel: In short pre-2012 the astral is not a safe place to be. There are many dark forces that are standing on the ready to manipulate the consciousness of many people who leave their bodies. All these light tunnels, angels, 'loved ones' welcoming you, jesus, buda.. you name it.. could be just a hologram to manipulate you into whatever agenda they have, trapping you for another incarnation or relocating you to another planet. As I've said many times.. fear not of the dark demons, fear the angels of light that are with different agenda than the one you have.

Post 2012 once the waves from the galactic center arrive on earth, the vibrations of the astral should be heightened considerably, making it impossible for the dark forces to survive and operate within them.. which will make it a much safer time to transition into the astral.
Intrinsically, I agree with you on this point. I began to do some astral travel about 10 years ago.
At first it was exciting and fun, then I began to see that I wasn't the only one there. Instinctively, I knew that they weren't that nice either.
After being attacked a few times while asleep I stopped all together.
yiolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 10:52 PM   #15
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

violas: Yes, they used to attack me during the time when I was beginning with my astral travels as well but in time as I activated more of my abilities , most of them gave up. I still get attacked ocassionally but the good thing is that more often than not, now I am the attacker.. there is a very real war going on up there.

Its a matter of individual approach.. personally I wouldn't give up on astral projection because of the attacks but on the other hand I fully understand people who don't wish or can't afford the energy needed to push the matter forward, despite the initial attacks.
Old 01-10-2010, 10:56 PM   #16
Machforce1
Avalon Senior Member

"a) Having cash only , no debt or investment whatsoever
b) The cash is in two different banks/different countries"

Not a good idea at all as the value of the dollar will be nearly zero over the next several years. To preserve wealth, exchange your worthless dollars for real tangible assets like gold and silver. Paper currencies all over the world will likely lose much of their value.
Machforce1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2010, 11:24 PM   #17
TheChosen
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machforce1 View Post
"a) Having cash only , no debt or investment whatsoever
b) The cash is in two different banks/different countries"

Not a good idea at all as the value of the dollar will be nearly zero over the next several years. To preserve wealth, exchange your worthless dollars for real tangible assets like gold and silver. Paper currencies all over the world will likely lose much of their value.
I completely agree.. the dollar is doomed. This is why I have most of my money in EURos. But also please note I have stressed the 'timing' factor to it all.

My plan is to have 50% of my money in gold/silver in 6 months. My plan is also to time the fall of the dollar (which will result into the strengthening of the EUR .. temporarily).. Once the EURo is at a relative high then I change it for whatever else is tangible at the time. (most probably something of real value). Timing is everything..
Old 01-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #18
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

im preparing the best i can , i have no money ,no job, no bank account. i havea well stocked survival kit with all the basics, like a super bugout bag. survival knives , machettes. i have new UN approved food storage bins.

i just have to do the best i can as i go along. 2010 will be the final year to scrape it together id say.. still not decided ona fall back position..
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:00 AM   #19
carriblu
Avalon Senior Member

this is right on the mark but what you're doing here is preaching to the choir. maybe this thread could be turned into a think tank for ways to spread this information to even more people. its great that so many people can ban together in a place like avalon but how can we grow? i dont know what we could do that would be anything more than pc is already doing or anyone else is already doing but there has to be something.

(but i guess that's what the whole forum is for anyway)
carriblu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 01:16 AM   #20
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by carriblu View Post
this is right on the mark but what you're doing here is preaching to the choir. maybe this thread could be turned into a think tank for ways to spread this information to even more people. its great that so many people can ban together in a place like avalon but how can we grow? i dont know what we could do that would be anything more than pc is already doing or anyone else is already doing but there has to be something.

(but i guess that's what the whole forum is for anyway)
My two cents... go out and make as much money as you can as fast as you can so that you can buy as much of whatever it is you think you need or want to be prepared.

If you have too much of something than distribute your overflow of abundance but who better to use the current system than those who already know what to do? When a time arrives that money is no good than nothing to worry about but the bartering and trading will be difficult without some form of organization of standard in place... and in the future of course that will get sorted out but why make the transition harder than it needs to be. Use the system for all its worth ... think of it as a paradigm laundering scheme ... from tptw's pockets to yours.

'Things' are typically efficient now so take advantage of it, it's a gift!!!!!!
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 09:09 PM   #21
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member

I can be of so many minds when it comes to this kind of information

One of the ways that I have been able to convince people it would be in their best interest to plan for "a worst case scenario" is to have them look up what their locations (town, village, county, etc) emergency plan is. In most places this is public information.

For example - We live in a pretty "off the beaten path" location. There is only one road to get here and the terrain would be a challenge to walk if the road was unpassable. The Red Cross and state plan says prepare for 2-3 days of survival. Our county says plan for 2-3 weeks. And this is for a local disaster. Trust me - if there was a state or national disaster - we would be off the radar. And we also know that those plans aren't exactly known to be accurate - how many homes are still uninhabitable in the Gulf post-Katrina.

We also live on the Pacific Ring of Fire - so most people understand that disasters do happen here. You can see the gears turning as folks realize they will have to rely on each other and not the "authorities". In the latest round of budget cuts the county just laid off the Emergency Manager and 2.5 emergency responders... big news in this part of the woods.

I can bring all this up to people who would never listen or be open to the kind of things that we talk about here. Seems like if they can see "the official government version" they'll believe it.

It's a start ( and honestly they should be prepared living in this part of the world). It's not fear mongering (unless you let it be) to want people to be prepared to be self-sufficient if the need arises.

Take heart though - the right people will be in the right place at the right time

El

Last edited by 5thElement; 01-11-2010 at 09:17 PM. Reason: spelling & additional thoughts
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2010, 11:58 PM   #22
pyrangello
Avalon Senior Member

I read everyones posts, here's a little past and current views. Past, My grandmother told me when the depression hit , her and my grandfather had $1000.00 in the bank. When the depression hit the Bank president took all the money out of the vault and left. She said she ended up getting $500.00 of that money 6 months later and never got the other $500.00. Another gentlemen in this town where I'm at now said when the depression hit his father had some money in the bank and couldn't get it out, his father couldn't pay his rent and him and his 9 brothers and sisters lived in tents the entire summer because they got kicked out of their rental house and then when winter hit family members took in the kids 1 and 2 at a time and spilt them up so all could have some shelter.

So fast forward to now, I take care of repo'd homes, word is pretty reliable 2011 with be the largest wave of forclosures in the country coming in. On coast to coast radio last week one of the guest speakers announced the FDIC who goes in and takes over banks that can't make it anymore hired 1600 more people on staff to help with the coming waves of bank closures. So yep I'd say there are some things in the pipeline coming. On a positive note 90% of americans are still paying their mortgages on time, 32 million homes are paid off and the average repo rate on homes at any given time is 3 1/2 % like unemployment. Problem is now that rate of 3 1/2% has gone up to 7-8% which is why things are appearing worse because they are.

Yes it could be worse, should you prepare, to whatever your comfort level is , should you have a back up plan, again whatever your comfort level is. I do want to say yes there are many unemployed but there are many projects in the pipeline for work as well. Persistance pays off, staying positive pays off and when you hit one wall don't stop find a way around it, whether sxxx hits the fan or not, the carry on attitude is "always forward , never give up" applies. And when you can help your fellow human being , please do so , it feels good and something you won't regret no matter what happens. Do something everyday you can smile about , prep everyday just a little more and give someone a hug everyday because it feels good. Being here at this time period is a journey indeed, make it as best as you can.
pyrangello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 01:03 AM   #23
sammytray
Avalon Senior Member

absolutely spot on!

it is my wish that everyone would quit thinking that someone/something will rescue them! If we stop, think logically, use your knowledge and what you have learned from forums like these, the transition just may be smooth enough to tolerate.

excellent post! Now excuse mw while I go loose some more friends and **** off some govt officials.

Quote:
Originally I wrote the following text for another site but I'd like to share it here as well.

Wonderful, amazing synchronicities happen around us all the time.. the universe trying to tell us something.. and yet only few seem to notice. I can't remember the number of times I've hinted to people to certain events only to be replied sarcastically with 'Its just a coincidence'.. accompanied with the look that maybe I should be heading to see a psychiatrist but yet I always sense a nervous deep knowing within them, that something is wrong with their view of the world.

Hey, we just witnessed the biggest economic collapse in known human history. Hey, we are just witnessing the strangest behavior in the sun since measurements began. Hey, we just had the biggest pandemic scare in known history. Hey, we just had record breaking low temperatures all over Europe. Hey, did you see Berlusconi's face and then the pope going down to the ground? [url] . Hey and btw did you read national freakin geographics telling you the north magnetic pole has moved 64 km per year and it is accelerating?? Hey .. what do you think are the chances that all these amazing things are happening just few years away from an ancient callendar that ends its cycle on 2012?

But what has that to do with politics, the economy or the sun??! They look at me in disbelief and give me that 'man, you need a psychiatrist' look... while adding at the end.. Its just a coincidence man, go have some beer or something, you have too much time on your hands.

Too much time on my hands

[img]

OK .. where do I begin with explaining that the last thing I have on my hands is time. As a matter of fact the last thing the whole planet has on their hands is time. Yet the vast majority of humanity is wasting all their time they have when they are not slaving 9 to 5 for the system.

Time is short people, it is very very short. Most people debate about 2012 as if its a weekend picnic in the park. 'Hey lets just wait and see, why bother our brains with it now when it is so close.. I bet I'll be watching Wednesday the Championship League just like any other week'.

Listen people and listen well.

You can forget about 2012 because of all the things that are coming in 2010 and 2011. I had a very bad feeling about 2009 and looking back I see I was very right and only extreme actions 'saved us' from total collapse but when I focus on 2010 I see meat grinders catching up with the sheeple. I see meat and blood splattered all over the place once those grinders finally catch up. It was supposed to be much worse in 2009 had the governments let the economy fail.. but in all their infinite wisdom they 'saved' the global economy by paying yesterdays debts with tomorrows money multiplied by ten. This means that the next crash will be a force to reckon with .. it sends shivers down my spine just thinking about it.. and mind you I am quite well prepared with several backup plans to fall back on.

People will tell you to not worry. 'See? Nothing happened.. those doom mongers were wrong again'. But what they fail to see is those meat grinders which get closer and closer with each 'failed' prediction of a major disaster.

Now you have to understand that all this is a GOOD thing, it is the death of the old so the new can come in. But this still doesn't change the fact that you must prepare actively if you are to survive the transition. 'But why prepare? If all goes to smitereens than its all the same if you prepare or not'. No.. collapses don't happen in a single day, its a slow and painfull process with many stages and waves where each is worse than the previous one. Having a basic response plan could be the difference between having the option to relocate very fast or being stuck until the next stage of the collapse hits you.. and from there on you are just a sitting duck as each successive stage hits you harder and harder.

You can forget about all the 'love and light' people which are worse than the politicians.. You see politicians at least get something done in the 'real' world. They will shower you with all these nice to hear things, how you are loved, special, your chakras are opening to the 12th dimension, portals of love are pouring in and what have you not. Granted, some of these things are correct and sending energy into the earth grid has its uses.. but please get a grip, the work needs to be done here, now on hard physical planet earth. Stay away from all these gurus that teach you to forget about politics, economics and all those 'earthly' things and focus only on 'light and love'. Unblocking your chakras is not much help when you have to work 12 hours per day at a job you totally hate and pay all your money at the gas station.. is it now?

There was a saying somewhere about someone that said that 'the world is not bad because of all the bad people, but because of all the good people that do nothing about it!'

I would understand if the stupidity would end with the sheeple, but the so called 'spiritual' circles are also full with nonsense, rubish and pure unadultured ignorance. The above group of 'love and light' gurus are easy to notice and discard.. but when we get to the people who have a good deal of the truth, mixed with fatal preconceptions then we have a problem. I can't tell you in how many people I've seen the syndrom of complete fracture of theory vs reality.

I've spent hours discussing matters around 2012 and the collapse of society as we know it and they claimed that they agree with this scenario, that the economy is practically doomed etc... and then few minutes later once we start discussing daily matters they flip back thinking like a sheep. They start telling me things like 'You know, in 10 years my sallary will increase by 5% per year, I will get a good car and raise my children in my appartment that I will pay in the next 20 years'.. and then once I retire and start receving that retirement check...

[img]

I just look in complete disbelief and don't say a single word again to them. Waste of time friends.. a complete and utter waste of time. You don't find bigger fools that the ones that *know the truth* but epically fail to act on it. Yet another group of people argue for hours why someone wanted to charge them 5$ for a nice library of inredibly advanced knowledge.. while daily they pay hard bucks at the gas station without uttering a single word and dutifully pay 50% of income as tax. Stupidity incarnated.. I swear such people make me honestly ponder if maybe certain ET factions are correct and humanity doesn't deserve this wonderful planet.

Don't get stuck into these cattegories. Follow your mental processes. Do you see yourself reading daily about these things and accepting them as truth, yet you fail to incorporate them into your 'real' life? Do you see yourself getting lost in stupid details while the major problems pertain in your life? Don't be afraid or hesitant to ask for help from our 'friends above'. Don't fall for the incredibly stupid preconception of 'spiritual' people telling you that we have to clean our own mess as humanity. Again they fail to incorporate history with reality. ETs have been deeply involved with human evolution for ages.. what in the world makes you think all of a sudden humanity will be left to deal with earth completely on its own in the next few years??

I see meat grinders people and they are getting close by the minute. Some people have already fallen in them but are currently a small minority compared to the masses that will start getting ripped apart very very soon.

And one last word, NO.. it is NOT a coincidence. Everything and anything is inter connected. Watch the Sun .. everything is connected to the Sun. Yes even the pope falling to the ground and even the economic collapse.. It is ALL about the Sun. Not to mention the global cooling we are experiencing right now. Now don't get smart on me and tell me its actually the galactic center causing the behavior of the Sun. We know that.. but the cause of our 'earthly' different major events is the Sun.

[img]

Stay centered, focus on your intuition and above all never ever forget that this has been 12500+ years in the making and planning. What is happening is NOT a coincidence. The only thing you can do is make sure your intuition is sharp and impeccable. We are entering times never before seen on planet earth, be excited, you will remember the next few years for millenia to come! I know I will .. one way or the another ..
sammytray is offline   Reply With Quote