Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Ufology

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2009, 05:41 AM   #1
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Default The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

This is real footage from Apollo 11

Learn about the true nature of N.A.S.A. Nasa had discovered that the Earths Moon was inhabited when they viewed the first images sent back from Ranger 7 in 1964. Ranger 7 sent back over 4000 images showing life on the Moon. Nasa is a branch of the United States Military Air Force. Going to the moon in 1969 was not to land on the Moon. It was for Military observation, documentation and study of the highly advanced intelligence that resides on the Moon. The Apollo Program was created to pacify public interest in the Moon and the solar system and take their mind off the current phenomenon of that time.

This presentation breaks the debunkers back.
The information in these videos shows undeniable proof that N.A.S.A and the United States Military as well as some other countries have knowledge that the Moon is inhabited. This is why they have never been back.

This video will also provide reasonable understanding that the recent Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS) was another hoax only to cover the endless lies that Nasa has been feeding the public since their birth.

The Lunar Crater Observation and Sensing Satellite (LCROSS) supposed live footage had defects in the footage #1 It appeared as though it was an image of craters loaded into photo shop and zoomed in.
#2. Viewers did not see rocket/bomb in front of the satellite camera.
#3. There was no obvious explosion or impact on the supposed camera that followed the explosive tool.
#4. Nasa told the public prior to the impact, that the plume could be observed through telescopes.
#5. Fact not one observatory recorded the impact plume.
Nasa has always operated with this type of trickery.
See the truth in these 3-4 presentations then I dare anyone who don't want to believe what is being told here to download the original and do the research. These presentations show that the Apollo missions encountered many Ufos. They also show the evidence that Nasa uses Hollywood style movie tricks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQKRQO3CfFw


Part 2 the Nasa Deception - Evidence of Life On The Moon Breaking the Skeptics Backs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2NQl42261U
Just some things I have found in my research of the original released footage by Nasa.
Super imposing astronauts or equipment into real footage or an image of the Moon.
They have been using “green screens” before Hollywood began using them for special effects.
Nasa Jpl started using it for super imposing Astronauts into actual film footage of the Moon,
the color used when faking the footage was closer to yellow or off white.
I have found that much of the film footage of the astronauts walking on the moon is actually live film footage with the astronauts super imposed over it.
You can find this out in most cases by obtaining the best quality footage first.
Then open it into a video enhancement program.
Slow the section down that is suspected to be faked.
By slowing the footage down between 200% and 400% you are able to see many ufos.

Nasa Techniques
used in concealing
the truth

-Trick photography
-Lenses with
-more curve
(fish Eye lens)
-Cutting off horizons
-False colors
-Low contrast
-High white light

I will be posting more of my research when I get it compiled.

If you don’t want to do the school work, why go to school. Many will not want to accept what they see with their own eyes, only because they believe the lie and are in denial. The evidence is undeniable.
Philbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:01 AM   #2
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 2,482
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Thanks for sharing these tapes..............I love the way its slowed down and we can see what is being described.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 06:19 AM   #3
Orion11
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,098
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

looks decent so far!, Nice,
thanks, and Welcome here.

Ill go through all this thoroughly once Sol rises again.
for now... to Dreamworld.. lol

now i am subscribed though.

Blessings, Nice to have you!
Orion11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 11:32 AM   #4
TRANCOSO
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Amsterdam
Posts: 964
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Bulls eye, Philbert!
Your first post & already you have one outspoken fan!
Although this can radically change with your next post, because - as we say in TV Land - You're As Good As Your Last Show!, or Post, in this case.

Anyway, cool stuff!
TRANCOSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:05 PM   #5
TruthWillSetUFree
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Illinois
Posts: 673
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

That was amazing footage WOW Thank you for sharing.

I believe NASA/military are also using chemtrails to hide what they are doing in space.

One morning just a few months ago I woke up around 4 AM, I remember it was windy.

I thought to myself how loud it seemed outside and couldn't believe it would be from the wind, so I opened even though it was pretty cold.

The noise above the heavy cloud cover was unlike anything I have ever heard

I can only liken it to maybe a hundred or so helicopters, but even stranger than that. It lasted far longer than it would take for say a few helicopters to go overhead. I remember it lasting for a good 10 minutes or so. All the time I kept wondering, what is that and what are they doing up there?

I had a strong sense that whatever it was they did not want it seen by anyone.
TruthWillSetUFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:15 PM   #6
Donny
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 1
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Nice information Philbert, thankyou for shareing.
Donny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #7
Reader
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Posts: 186
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Hey Philbert, nice work. Any ideas as to who these et's are ?
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 09:09 PM   #8
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The uncharted consciousness
Posts: 311
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

cool...thanks

here's Fox news discussing disclosure,
yes, a very unlikely source...imo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQgF4zzfQKQ

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:45 PM   #9
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

It goes way beyond just the Moon.

Life exists everywhere in the Solar System, everywhere in the Universe.

How this is covered up? .. ridicule, suppression, lies, discrediting the most prominent figures associated with exposing this cover up.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:15 AM   #10
Ravens and Doves
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: North Hollywood, California
Posts: 218
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader View Post
Hey Philbert, nice work. Any ideas as to who these et's are ?
Personally, and it pains me to say this, but compared to some older space shuttle smoking guns, those moon shots are the weakest eveidence I've seen so far on Avelon. I used to work with celluloid and all kinds of specks would appear from one (piec of dust mangified) to several frames (fiber or human hair or?) until it's knocked away by air movement cause by the flickering shutter or other disturbace. The was true for vide tape in those days, too.

Ket's just cut to the case. I've seen day light disc with my own two, sober lying eyes (along with countless witnesses - read "UFOs Over Topanga Canyon" by Preston Dennet - Topanga is near Santa Monica... it's just half of went on above the L.A. skies).

Now THIS is a smoking gun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH9eZ...03CE3&index=40

One two-bit debunker says "there's no movement in the trees." Right now, I look out my window and the branches are saying, does that mean I have fake trees? Ohters have ointed out the causual reaction of the woman. In 1994 some of us were so desensitized by all the sighting that the reaction was not "OH MY GOD! IT'S A FLYING SAUCER!!!! HELP!!!" (I know of one fellow who did loose it) but more like "Cool! That's a beutiful one!"

Got to go.

Paul
Ravens and Doves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:48 AM   #11
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

[QUOTE=Ravens and Doves;213057]Personally, and it pains me to say this, but compared to some older space shuttle smoking guns, those moon shots are the weakest eveidence I've seen so far o
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
Personally, and it pains me to say this, but compared to some older space shuttle smoking guns, those moon shots are the weakest evidence I've seen so far on Avalon.
In reply to your statement the direct significance of this particular sequence of footage is to document the historical implications. This is just a piece of the entire picture, but a large piece.

In fact anyone who will take time to seriously ponder the footage using some reasoning can analyze the objects and see they are clearly coming from the moon. Clearly enough to anyone applying simple reasoning can see that these are not dust or hairs on the film. These are objects that where with out a single doubt in my mind filmed while near the moon. I mean come on I understand that some of the zoom are not very clear, but a single square pixel that is going to move across the footage, come up from the moon and lands on the Command Module is not a defect in the film or hair or scratch.
Also defects in film will not constantly through 300 frames, depict structures on the surface, obvious flying objects, objects that clearly get larger as they come closer to view and smaller as they go away or fade because they are moving so fast.
If we do the math, we have many very unusual things going on in the film.
#1. Objects that appear to be real moving up to and around the command module,
#2. Objects that appear to be structures and buildings on the surface of the moon.
#3. Objects that appear to come up and land on the command module it two sections of this footage.
#4.Evidence of a manufactured fake horizon,
#5. Evidence of too little contrast in the released footage from NASA.
Putting these all together and with a little study and homework they add up to a huge cover up.
Yes many other evidences are out there that also are beginning to weigh in heavy on the big picture.


Many false presentations are out also. I did watch the video link you had posted here, and as much as this is going to hurt it has to be said. Many false video of U.F.Os have been created using cgi.
Another thing is that the video you posted shows a definite phenomenon in the footage that can not be identified. But the sad thing is that it has no credibility. It is a video shot by citizen here on earth.
That could be a government experiment or technology that was caught on the film in your link.

Remember false flags are used here on the people to confuse.


As far as a smoking gun I can see no smoke. The smoke on the other hand seen in the NASA deception footage can be traced back to a source that is real - NASA.
The way I see it, Nasa has shot themselves in the leg, and soon to shoot their other limbs off as soon as more people put the undeniable evidence together from Nasas own footage.

Trust me there is plenty to put together, just not many people can work with the film archives.

Another thing I would like to say is that I did not compile and post this footage of the nasa deception series for fame or fortune or popularity, I am doing this because these things are important for everyone to hear, even if they don’t believe in them.

Sorry your posted video link is just not a smoking gun to me there just is no smoke to follow.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
I used to work with celluloid and all kinds of specks would appear from one (piece of dust magnified) to several frames (fiber or human hair or?) until it's knocked away by air movement cause by the flickering shutter or other disturbance. The was true for video tape in those days, too.
Sorry but I need to address this also. The characteristics you explain do not hold any water with at least 6-10 anomalies that appear in the Apollo footage that seem to defy this explanation you have given. Things such as I stated before, that are flying outside around the Command Module and then landing on it or stopping next to it and them returning to the moon surface. Again these defects you talk about, specks dust, fibers, hair will not appear continually like flying objects or structures on the moon either. Unless you have some really contaminated film footage that these things could build up and create look alikes. But then I still doubt that specs, dust, fibers and hair even if they had a chance to build up in an area of the footage, would precisely track along with known real object in the footage, as though they are real objects captured in the film footage themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens and Doves View Post
Ket's just cut to the case. I've seen day light disc with my own two, sober lying eyes (along with countless witnesses - read "UFOs Over Topanga Canyon" by Preston Dennet - Topanga is near Santa Monica... it's just half of went on above the L.A. skies).

Again the things you claim to have seen could be of government projects.

The NASA film Archives are important evidences that open up a totally different story than what tradition has told us.

We can look at footage of U.F.Os from all across the world, but the question remains in this day who is the intelligence operating the craft, off planet beings or government.

I believe strongly that the important answers are hidden in the NASAs own Work, displayed for everyone to investigate for themselves. Giving the assurance of their source also.

That is why I am going to post footage I recently compiled again from Nasa own files.

Oh by the way Jaxa is Japans Space agency, But in fact they are in bed with NASA. You can check out some of the images from jaxa website and find that they also display the Nasa Logo in images and on their uniforms.

Here are the latest smoking guns.


Jaxa Japans space agency deceptions proof of life on the Moon Released today World News Now
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOQXWXTPsFU

Breaking News Japan Space Agency Announces The Proof Of Civilization On Earths Moon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVBYUE-1Npc


Real Alien encounters Apollo 11 Crew Must see Undeniable Proof Of Life On The Moon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5HExSkAzR8



Last edited by Philbert; 12-31-2009 at 02:31 PM.
Philbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:00 PM   #12
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

I agree 1000% with this Majorion, I have investigated many satellite images of mars, venis, jupiters moon and have found signs of inhabitants. Structures and buildings.
Please feel free to look over the images I have posted at this webpage below. You will find images from Nasa satellites that show the evidence of life on mars, humans, vehicles, animals, housing, structures.


http://oursolarsystemthetruthishere.webs.com/
Philbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:02 PM   #13
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

doesn't John Leer get into that ???
if so, http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=16128
i'll put a link to this thread, also, from that thread too
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 05:54 PM   #14
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

[QUOTE=Ravens and Doves;213057]Personally, and it pains me to say this, but compared to some older space shuttle smoking guns, those moon shots are the weakest eveidence I've seen so far on Avelon.



I agree with Ravens and Doves, kind of, I would say that it's not the weakest evidence I've seen, but it's definitly not the "smoking gun" LOL

I don't think as of yet that JAXA has admitted to the so called proof.

And yes eXchanger, John Lear is into it, but it's like following Richard Hoagland, or as I call him, "Richard Hoaxland", where Hoaxland says "see that bump over there next to that other bump?, it's a bridge, and it's 10 miles long!" LOL

Next!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:12 PM   #15
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
but it's like following Richard Hoagland, or as I call him, "Richard Hoaxland", where Hoaxland says "see that bump over there next to that other bump?, it's a bridge, and it's 10 miles long!" LOL
Hey buddy, I was under the impression this wasn't a debunker website.

I've seen hundreds of artists like yourself call Richard a hoaxer, and while his views are undoubtedly controversial and open to discussion, I've never seen him hoax anyone with anything.

If it weren't for Richard, people would never have looked into this in the first place.

Unless you have something more substantial to offer, I suggest you keep your ignorant comments to yourself.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 06:59 PM   #16
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Hey buddy, I was under the impression this wasn't a debunker website.

I've seen hundreds of artists like yourself call Richard a hoaxer, and while his views are undoubtedly controversial and open to discussion, I've never seen him hoax anyone with anything.

If it weren't for Richard, people would never have looked into this in the first place.

Unless you have something more substantial to offer, I suggest you keep your ignorant comments to yourself.



OK, actually you're right about Hoagland, he's not a hoaxer and is an extremely intelligent person, but he's got an imagination that's running rampant!
I shouldn't have used the "Hoaxland" comment because it's really not true and is an inside joke anyway. So I retract that!
Oh, and I'm not your buddy, I'm not an artist, and I'm not ignorant, just very well grounded and very tired of looking at blurry/fuzzy pictures that people are calling proof!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:24 PM   #17
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
Oh, and I'm not your buddy, I'm not an artist, and I'm not ignorant, just very well grounded and very tired of looking at blurry/fuzzy pictures that people are calling proof!
Since apparently you've appointed yourself the evaluator of evidence here, why don't you first demonstrate your standards of proof before evaluating others? Only fair wouldn't you agree? bring about your own evidence first, then you can speak of standards.

Interesting the hypocrisy here, first you condemn the man, then retract the statement, when Hoagland had nothing to do with this topic anyway, there was no mention of him in the first place.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:46 PM   #18
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

hmmm, no thanks! I'm not playing the "who's evidence is better" game. Have I got pictures? sure, are they better than those blurry videos that are supposedly "proof of life on the moon" sure.

Standards? It really doesn't take much to see what's what in a picture or video, just open eyes.

I retracted the statement because it's true that he's not a hoaxer!
Like I said, it's an inside joke, and it doesn't matter here (for those that are Hoagland followers).

I mentioned him because it 'does' have something to do with this thread as far as "proof of life on the moon", as Hoagland is claiming similar things!

Smile Majorion!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:32 PM   #19
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dantheman62 View Post
hmmm, no thanks! I'm not playing the "who's evidence is better" game. Have I got pictures? sure, are they better than those blurry videos that are supposedly "proof of life on the moon" sure.
Thank you for establishing you haven't a shred of credibility on this matter.

Ironic you get all uncomfortable. Scrutiny works both ways.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 10:46 PM   #20
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Uncomfortable? Where do you get that?
You don't know me, I'm far from uncomfortable, LOL
In fact I'm very comfortable knowing that I'm not a Hoagland follower, or that I'm not following these videos as proof of life on the moon! LOL
We all know NASA's a fraud, (or should know by now), but these videos aren't proof of anything except that some people will bite down hard on this ****!
hmmm, seems I might know you though, as you sound very familiar to someone who used to be on this forum, hmmm
That's ok, keep being a follower, I hope they lead you in the right direction, LOL
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 11:27 PM   #21
taomation
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 97
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

I must agree with Ravens and Doves. I have also done a fair amount of film restoration and these could easily be dirt specs. If there were life on the moon (and I am not saying that there isn't) I doubt they would send up twenty ships up to do recon and if they did, they would probably hover for a while to check things out. The ships may be fast, but unless they are insect people there reaction time wouldn't be much different than ours.

But I also feel that the "smoking gun" that Ravens and Doves gives could easily be those man made laterns. I have never heard of or seen evidence of this type of craft.

The "smoking gun" is a ship for all to see or your own experience. Mexico has had much better evidence than either of these examples.

I am not trying to put anyone down, but we have to rise to a higher standard. Film is a deceptive medium and if it is a film or video medium the example must be obvious and be able to hold up under scientific scrutiny...
taomation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 04:36 AM   #22
Philbert
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 12
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

It is unfortunate that you did not understand my reply explaining the smoking gun. The smoking gun is intended not about the Ufos the unidentifiables in images. The smoking gun is about NASA and their lies.
You may have images that you think are real U.F.Os, but as I said before, many of these images showing unidentified objects photographed here on earth by the average person does not carry as much weight as a space agency proofs of image manipulations, along with anomalies that appear to defy the common sense theory’s. Defying common conceptions

When you have a Smoking Gun the smoke
can be seen coming from the barrel of the tool. In the case of the Nasa Moon footage there is more smoke rising than most U.F.O images declared to be taken here on earth.

Many Images of U.F.Os are more probably real phenomenon that is unidentified objects moving capered on the photo. There are also many video footage from citizens that looks to be real also. I believe that at least 50% of them are real. But in the same respect I cannot prove them or disprove them because there just is not any smoke that can be followed to prove them. Understand now I am not saying any of them are false. They just cannot be traced to a credible source. Just like the videos I posted, I could not expect anyone here to believe me because I say these are substantial proof. The footage source does that for me. As I said, anyone can reproduce the results that I got with official footage from an agency that has been in space, photographed the moon anomalies and objects flying through the air defying logic. But the logic involved here is a knowledge curve. The information given in the Apollo presentation establishes a who=what=when=where=and why. The who is Nasa- the where is outer space near the moon. When is 1969 ,The what is Structures on the moon surface and flying objects- the why is because of a cover up. Show me a photo that holds these characteristics in proof. Then you will have smoke rising from the source.

Sorry but this area has been played like a game of chess for so many years. The truth is beginning to be evident all across the world.
I believe strongly in many things that John Lear and Richard Hoagland have said. Using empty accusations to discredit these people gives me the interpretation that some are of little knowledge while others don't need to stoop to the level of slander.
Many never consider that these men have risked everything to bring out what they have come to know. Sure they may not know it all but they hold a piece of the truth.

Sorry again but the Nasa footage sums it up for me. The smoke is pouring out of the nasa guns, nasa has shot themselves in the leg and will continue to do so until their fall. Plain and simple.

If you walk into a drug store that is has been robbed, two men are standing with guns, the store owner has been shot, the man on the left holding a gun has smoke pouring out of his barrel, the man on them right has no smoke coming out of his barrel. Now you know you just heard one gun shot before you walked in. Who do you think shot the store owner?

Its simple Who-what-where-when-why. Any evidence that can stand up to this is evidence..

Again I’m not trying to say that these videos I posted are any better in quality than yours images, but they will hold up themselves. Can you say that for your images?

When I posted these here I did not say these are the best evidence ever.
I simply said there is lots of smoke coming from a real source.

I feel it was very inappropriate to mention John Lear or Richard Hoagland in a degrading way. Your smoothness is bringing them to this thread only tells me you have no credibility here as you have already been warned.

If I was in your shoes and was serous about finding the truth and posted what you did about these two men. I would be begging the Moderator to remove my inappropriate remarks.

It was just simply unjustified to smear their research and knowledge.
If I have said anything inappropriate here I ask the moderator to remove my remarks and inform me of my mistake so I can become a better informer rather than the misinformed.

Sorry if I seem a little bitter but that is the way I feel at this point and time when all I am here to do as many are, is to find the answers to many unsolved questions.

Being aboard a boat and seeing that it is taking on water, It Is my obligation to myself as well as those around me to search for the leak. If I signal falsely the place of the leak I waste the important time needed to fix the leak. Therefore I have made myself a victim of my own lie.

Folks the truth is out there and you will find that it don’t need to be propped up with uncertainty.
Philbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:15 AM   #23
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

OK, I understand what you're saying now. Again my comment about Hoagland is an inside joke like I said and I retracted it. He is very intelligent and a leader of this type of investigation.

The thing is, is that I've known about NASA (Never A Straight Answer) for years.
I've known about the NASA fraud that you speak of for years now.

I'll post some pictures to prove I know what I'm talking about, since I must prove my credibility, LOL


Enhanced pics:






http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P1585L0M1.HTML


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCzsu6sj988


Anything from this guy... Martyn Stubbs (secretnasaman)
http://www.youtube.com/user/secretnasaman



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OW78l1tOj14




I'll dig up some more when I get time, as there's a ton of stuff out there.

Last edited by Dantheman62; 01-01-2010 at 05:19 AM.
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:27 AM   #24
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: So. Cal. U.S.
Posts: 4,205
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

You've probably seen these...









Obvious air brushing!...




There is one object in this image that did not get covered up






Photo Credit 1954 NACA

The triangle craft in his hand is the Mars Glider

This was BEFORE NASA, when von Braun worked for the Army




Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 05:28 AM   #25
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: The smoking gun NASA a Fraud Proof Of Life On Moon

Should we turn this half and half? Moon AND Mars?

Who cares, its not too off topic

One of my favorites is the Mars Metronome:



http://marsrover.nasa.gov/gallery/al...P2432R1M1.HTML
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon