Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Spirituality

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 08:10 PM   #1
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Worship Is Not Necessary

Love, Light & Spirit, Truth, Consciousness & Reality, are all given enormously to the soul that opens to them, not in worship, but in surrender and understanding.

The Goddess worships us!

This could be the unseen spiritual battle between "good and evil" divine entities.

The Goddess worships her creation, whilst the mean old tyrant God condemns it and orders it around.

Maybe it's just an ordinary spat between mom and dad???
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

It's also possible that all the religions positing a male god are written by males, and they just assume God is a male, and make a male character out of him.

That's my personal belief. Men perceive themselves powerful, especially over women, and so they believe God is like them.

But I know for a fact that the all powerful omniscient God is a Goddess.

And I know She worships us, as far as that word is understood to mean an unbridled outpouring of pure adoration and love.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
Stardustaquarion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 897
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Yeah, the all oneness does not want workship only experience! It is great!

Love
Stardustaquarion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:24 PM   #4
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post

The Goddess worships us!

This could be the unseen spiritual battle between "good and evil" divine entities.

The Goddess worships her creation, whilst the mean old tyrant God condemns it and orders it around.
Why would a Goddes worship her creation? Do you WORSHIP your children? Or art or jewelery whatever you do?

And why do you think female=good, male=evil?

Isn't that what you said you disliked about Man's religion (Christian belief systems); the desire to paint everything black and white, good and evil?
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:25 PM   #5
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
But I know for a fact that the all powerful omniscient God is a Goddess.

And I know She worships us, as far as that word is understood to mean an unbridled outpouring of pure adoration and love.

yes like a mother who adores her children

the trinity is the mother father child

and it is One
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:32 PM   #6
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Why would a Goddes worship her creation? Do you WORSHIP your children? Or art or jewelery whatever you do?

And why do you think female=good, male=evil?

Isn't that what you said you disliked about Man's religion (Christian belief systems); the desire to paint everything black and white, good and evil?
It's just the way it is. The outpouring cannot be refracted back to the source.

It's a one way street. You can't give anything to the real God, who is a Goddess.

Last edited by New Age Messiah; 12-16-2009 at 08:38 PM.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:34 PM   #7
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion View Post
Yeah, the all oneness does not want workship only experience! It is great!

Love
It's a one way street from Her.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:36 PM   #8
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
You can give anything to the real God, who is a Goddess.

if you want it to be Goddess fine

if you want it to be God fine too


but please do not confuse it with what is real and not
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 08:41 PM   #9
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post
if you want it to be Goddess fine
She spoke to me and orchestrated millennial miraculous "coincidences" on my behalf, so to speak, to save me.

So, it's She.

Whatever you want it to be, don't confuse it with what it is, SHE.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:02 PM   #10
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
It's just the way it is. The outpouring cannot be refracted back to the source.

It's a one way street. You can't give anything to the real God, who is a Goddess.

Ok, so you say God can't feel our love? Fine. But what do parent want to do to bratty, ungrateful kids? Give them a little smack with the RIGHT HAND. Maybe they don't or won't ever do it, but if they get really out of line it might come to it as last resort.

It appears, that we have been spared Fathers wrath (for now) because Mother has cut off our connection with HER- thus cutting our connection to God (HIM).

Look at the world today, the crazy weather patterns and natural disasters... do you really think that is Mother (NATURE) showing her LOVE for us her children???

I think it's like hearing mom in the other room, can't see her but you can tell she's ****** as hell...
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #11
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Whatever you want it to be, don't confuse it with what it is, SHE.
lol I know my mother's Mother

and I know She has a Husband

and many Children


the Light is above every Universal Laws

also the Law of Gender


Last edited by RedeZra; 12-16-2009 at 09:14 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:06 PM   #12
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

But if you really want to get to the root of all this male/female stuff...

GOD is BOTH. Creation/Destruction

Depends on what he's doing. What mode He/She/IT is in. Existence is balance to a degree.

WE are out of balance, and I suspect something's coming to make it right.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:14 PM   #13
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
But if you really want to get to the root of all this male/female stuff...
Love is feminine.

It pretty much makes me sick when guys say they love me.

No thanks.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:21 PM   #14
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Love is feminine.

It pretty much makes me sick when guys say they love me.

No thanks.


Look at it this way, that aspect is feminine. Just ONE aspect of the whole that is everything, that is GOD.

Gotta see the forest for the trees... and not just the pretty ones.
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #15
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Haha.

Look at it this way, that aspect is feminine. Just ONE aspect of the whole that is everything, that is GOD.

Gotta see the forest for the trees... and not just the pretty ones.
I wouldn't ever in a BILLION years just SAY that God is a Goddess, based on information or THINKING.

SHE spoke to me. So it's over.

Why would God speak to a person in a woman''s voice???? If God is neither male nor female???

Especially since I had JUST had a DEEP conversation about Ma'at of Egypt, with a SCHOLAR, pertaining to the television show Lost, in which I was prophetic in predetermining the plot, etc.

And this was amidst an epic millennial saga in which I was a messianic spiritual action hero surrounded by MIRACLES...

So, at least to me, until a male God SPEAKS to me or shows his face, God is a SHE and Egypt was basically correct in believing or KNOWING that Ma'at rules everything.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:34 PM   #16
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Why would God speak to a person in a woman''s voice???? If God is neither male nor female???
Maybe because if it was a dudes voice, and he said he loved you... you might freak out

Quote:
Especially since I had JUST had a DEEP conversation about Ma'at of Egypt, with a SCHOLAR, pertaining to the television show Lost, in which I was prophetic in predetermining the plot, etc.

And this was amidst an epic millennial saga in which I was a messianic spiritual action hero surrounded by MIRACLES...
wtf??!?

That's interesting. Sounds wild, but I haven't lived your life so I cant comment beyond that (nor were you asking me to, I know).

Quote:
So, at least to me, until a male God SPEAKS to me or shows his face, God is a SHE and Egypt was basically correct in believing or KNOWING that Ma'at rules everything.
So you'll believe it when you see/hear it. And if that is the case, God will reveal himself to YOU- because you are special?
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:35 PM   #17
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

The first and last commandment should be 'Thou Shalt Have No Gods'. No one should worship anyone or anything.

Namaste
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:37 PM   #18
serenade
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Belgium
Posts: 8
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
I wouldn't ever in a BILLION years just SAY that God is a Goddess, based on information or THINKING.

SHE spoke to me. So it's over.

Why would God speak to a person in a woman''s voice???? If God is neither male nor female???

Especially since I had JUST had a DEEP conversation about Ma'at of Egypt, with a SCHOLAR, pertaining to the television show Lost, in which I was prophetic in predetermining the plot, etc.

And this was amidst an epic millennial saga in which I was a messianic spiritual action hero surrounded by MIRACLES...

So, at least to me, until a male God SPEAKS to me or shows his face, God is a SHE and Egypt was basically correct in believing or KNOWING that Ma'at rules everything.

Maybe you heard a female voice because you wanted it to be a female voice at some level?

The soul goes beyond gender, energy isn't masculine or feminine.
Well, that's my idea at least.
serenade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:40 PM   #19
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
wtf??!?

That's interesting. Sounds wild, but I haven't lived your life so I cant comment beyond that (nor were you asking me to, I know).
It's weird, like major impossible, Celestine Prophecy type stuff, but all the coincidences are mega millennial explosions and WAY too impossible to be anything other than divine.

She spoke to me five years into me being a literal black hole. I declared a mission, blah blah, but anyway, the story proves all religions false.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
So you'll believe it when you see/hear it. And if that is the case, God will reveal himself to YOU- because you are special?
She already did. Because, yeah, I am special.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:41 PM   #20
RedeZra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 539
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Why would God speak to a person in a woman''s voice???? If God is neither male nor female???

if God is neither male nor female

then why not in the voice of a woman


besides not all voices within are Divine

Last edited by RedeZra; 12-16-2009 at 09:52 PM.
RedeZra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:43 PM   #21
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade View Post
Maybe you heard a female voice because you wanted it to be a female voice at some level?

The soul goes beyond gender, energy isn't masculine or feminine.
Well, that's my idea at least.
It was a woman's voice as sure as the world.

And I didn't want it at all, it was just there, out of nowhere.

"I'm very angry, ...cooking" is what She said.

There is one word I missed, right before cooking, it just didn't quite go into my mind cleanly.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:46 PM   #22
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedeZra View Post



if God is neither male nor female

then why not in the voice of a woman
I was on a tirade against Christianity and the Bible God, when I started my mission.

So, to me it proves that the Bible God isn't God, just like I knew in my heart.

Egyptian Ma'at, as far as I know from the signs, is the real boss.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:52 PM   #23
14 Chakras
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Calgary, Canada
Posts: 832
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

While it is true that it is time for the return of the Divine Mother, it is not true that the Mother opposes the Father.

Truly, if a "Goddess" claims this, they are fallen.

Mother is Mater ~ Magnetism ~ Omega ~ Loving Nurturance
Father is Spiritual ~ Electricity ~ Alpha ~ Creative Intelligence

Without one or the other, creation would cease to exist. Their balanced union is our source.

Each of us should seek to balance both the Father / Alpha and Mother / Omega within our beings.

Balance is the key.
14 Chakras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:03 PM   #24
New Age Messiah
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Coeur d'Alene, ID
Posts: 258
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14 Chakras View Post
While it is true that it is time for the return of the Divine Mother, it is not true that the Mother opposes the Father.

Truly, if a "Goddess" claims this, they are fallen.

Mother is Mater ~ Magnetism ~ Omega ~ Loving Nurturance
Father is Spiritual ~ Electricity ~ Alpha ~ Creative Intelligence
This may be true, but the Goddes never said She opposed the father, I just thought maybe it was after all, a similar situation as to how moms and dads treat kids differently.

But one thing that isn't true, that you said, is that Jesus was special, a "Christ".

It's not true. And the Bible God is not God.

I would dare say that the ideas about God found in the Bible and subsequently the Quaran are poison.

Israel is literally the appendix of the world.
New Age Messiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 10:08 PM   #25
371
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 503
Default Re: Worship Is Not Necessary

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
But one thing that isn't true, that you said, is that Jesus was special
Quote:
Originally Posted by New Age Messiah View Post
Because, yeah, I am special.
Am I correct in assuming you think YOU are ABOVE Jesus?
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon