Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-09-2009, 01:40 PM   #26
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Influenza and the Cytokine Storm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seashore View Post
I'm not sure how this is relevant to the fact that Ken Welch made the statement about Jeff Rense.

Jeff Rense has also called Alex Jones a tyrant after an altercation between the two of them. (Following an article being published on Rense's site more or less suggesting that Jones had something to do with someone getting killed.)

Perhaps clashing egos is the problem.

The way of the world...

david wilcock also talks about rense and jones as the number one sites for the pentagon to pump info into.. as always practice disernement with any articles.. these two people have their place in the scaring the sleepers into awakening and have chosen to stay in that level of mindset to waken the first stage people imo..

once you see the big picture they become less relevant obviously becuase you have laready heard the info.. btw any news on mms and cytokine storms
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009, 02:21 PM   #27
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineal-pilot-in merkabah View Post
david wilcock also talks about rense and jones as the number one sites for the pentagon to pump info into...
Thank you. Now I understand the part of DiVineEnvy's comment regarding activities of the Pentagon.

(Additionally, I've been wondering about Jones and his claim to be a Constitutionalist in view of the fact that he is not supporting Continental Congress 2009 to resuscitate the Constitution.)

Does anyone have info regarding MMS use and the cytokine storm?

Last edited by Seashore; 11-12-2009 at 06:59 PM. Reason: Clarification
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 01:55 PM   #28
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

I just checked my post on another thread about the interview of Dr. True Ott on Whistleblower Radio for August 25, 2009. This is the interview that put "cytokine storm" on my radar screen, although that term may not have been used. I only remember him saying "immune response reaction."

Anyway, the message I got from the interview was that the 1918 pandemic and the associated cytokine storm was caused by vaccinations (for typhous).

I'm wondering whether the supplements we take for boosting our immune system are no problem in relation to the cytokine storm, as long as we don't get vaccinated?

I don't know...
Old 11-10-2009, 02:39 PM   #29
no caste
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I've seen turmeric recommended in a separate article I read as an anti-inflammatory remedy for the cytokine storm, which agrees with what you're saying, yet I also see it recommended as an immune function booster.

This seems contradictory.

Does anyone have a resolution to this?
In Ayurvedic medicine, its ability is to modulate the immune system. That's how I read it. If I get really sick, I'll let you know. I see it more as a fulcrum than an upgrade or downgrade.
no caste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 03:03 PM   #30
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I read somewhere that boosting your immune system during an illness is not a good thing. Once you get sick, let the illness run its course.
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:08 PM   #31
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I read somewhere that boosting your immune system during an illness is not a good thing. Once you get sick, let the illness run its course.
Yes, that's what I've heard from some of the Dr's who are speaking out. I think the reason is the virus attacks a overly healthy immune system. The one's that are dying are the young and healthy who have strong immune systems. So what this is all saying is , its not good at the moment to have a healthy immune system.

I would definitely recommend using colloidal, oregano oil, the onion remedy, possibly infra-red sauna (if possible) during the illness & lots of pure water to flush the system.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009, 05:34 PM   #32
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

I just checked my post on another thread about the interview of Dr. True Ott on Whistleblower Radio for August 25, 2009. This is the interview that put "cytokine storm" on my radar screen, although that term may not have been used. I only remember him saying "immune response reaction."

Anyway, the message I got from the interview was that the 1918 pandemic and the associated cytokine storm was caused by vaccinations (for typhous).

I'm wondering whether the supplements we take for boosting our immune system are no problem in relation to the cytokine storm, as long as we don't get vaccinated?
Comments on this?
Old 11-10-2009, 05:44 PM   #33
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Comments on this?
Sounds like if one gets the flu or takes the vaccine.....one will be dealing with the cytokine storm......which seems to indicate that the a live virus is actually in the vaccine, for a storm to happen.

As for taking supplements during the illness, I don't have the answer to your question atm, but I am still doing research on the whole subject. If I come across anything I will post.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 12:26 PM   #34
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

I was sent this today by a friend in Germany as a file.. I managed to find it electronically..

http://jimhumble.biz/biz-brochure.pdf

I also read this yesterday "Do we need vitamin D3 ? .... liver flushing with bitter herbs..."

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/healt...9_200911091366

It hints that getting the liver functioning is better than vitamin D3... I got to here from a 1radionetwork.com interview... I'd recommend both however getting the liver functing correctly AND getting some Vit D3 and getting sun through the palms (hold hands to the sun).

Dr John Waterman also makes some statements on his radio show about the Ulkraine situation which is worth checking out too...

Preparation...
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:42 PM   #35
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

These people are just making up words to create fear,so you won't sight a kind storm of divine energy.This is called being plunged into the Abyss, or Ibis of Cryptic words.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #36
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connecting with Sauce View Post
I also read this yesterday "Do we need vitamin D3 ? .... liver flushing with bitter herbs..."

http://www.oneradionetwork.com/healt...9_200911091366

It hints that getting the liver functioning is better than vitamin D3... I got to here from a 1radionetwork.com interview... I'd recommend both however getting the liver functing correctly AND getting some Vit D3 and getting sun through the palms (hold hands to the sun).
Thanks!

Maybe someone can put together Jim Humble's info about MMS and info about the cytokine storm re. the question previously asked on the thread - is MMS helpful in preventing a cytokine storm.

Something strange just happened with the above link. I clicked on it and got the relevant page. A few minutes later I wanted to go back to it so I clicked on it again. It took me to the "To receive free access to our Podcasts and Newsletter please register" page instead.

Maybe you only get one click...
Old 11-11-2009, 02:32 PM   #37
Connecting with Sauce
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Something strange just happened with the above link. I clicked on it and got the relevant page. A few minutes later I wanted to go back to it so I clicked on it again. It took me to the "To receive free access to our Podcasts and Newsletter please register" page instead.
1radio is registry only to listen but it is free to register... all his stuff is. If you like you can donate. If you get sent a link internally from soneone who has registered sometimes it works once... worth checking out all the stuff there...

I certainly don't intend to take vaccines and what will be will be... I intend to have my Liver functioning as near to 100% as possible as will all of my family and friends as they are currently buying apple juice too

John
Connecting with Sauce is offline   Reply With Quote