Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 09-13-2008, 07:14 AM   #1
Storm Rider
Avalon Senior Member

Default Homeopathy

Hi
It was sometime around my twenties that I decided that I wanted to have knowledge and access to a system of medicine that was portable, free, easy to make and accessible because I had a sense of a time of chaos to come. That was thirty years ago.

This system of medicine I was seeking was manifested as the ancient practice of homoeopathy which was systemised by Samuel Hahnemann in the early 1800's.

'Disease is born of like things, and by like things people are healed.'
- Hippocrates 400BC

There is a lot I love about homoepathy. The ease of its application and simplicity to make. Its huge range of application from shock to physical injury, childbirth to easing the passage of the dying. From acute to chronic disease states.

As a science and art, the intention of Homoeopathy is in the restoration of the vital force of the person, not the suppression of symptoms. As the vitality is restored so to do the symptoms disappear.

Homoeopathy uses the smallest amounts of natural substances and through processes of dilution the latent and dynamic (spirit) properties are released which encourage a natural healing response in our whole being.

In no way do I suggestion that it is the holy grail, stand alone medicine. But it can kick start the boy's own vitality to get the healing process moving and compliment other forms of medice.

It is a great tool to have under your belt in these times.

The basics can be learnt fairly qickly and then shared.

It is relatively easy to create your own kit.

And you can have some peace of mind knowing that you are not dependent on pharmaceuticals.

I am happy to share my experience.
Storm Rider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 01:45 PM   #2
globe
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Homeopathy

A few things to have in mind in addition to Storm Rider's input:

A century ago the cream of the crop of so called allopathic physicians still went on studying Homeopathy! How many of us know about Homeopathy today? Nowadays a systematic attempt to disgrace H. is made by the Allopathic Medical Establishment itself because a homeopathic remedies do the job like a charm, make no harm and on top cost a fraction of the cost. Homeopathy's reputation is further stained by the too slow of a revival of this ancient Art and Science, i.e. a handful of Homaopathic Practitioners do follow the rules of the Old Masters, the rest (licensed or not) are simply suppressing their patients' illness instead of curing it and "suppression" is actually worse than any attempt in curing since it's pushing the decease closer and closer to more and more vital internal organs.

I am aware of only two homeopaths in North America worth mentioning: Zara Lashkova of TerraVita Ltd. and Gail Wilson.

The final decision is yours to make, but you have to know that Homeopathy, in effect a successor of the Ancient Miraculous Healing Arts, will do the proverbial miracles only if practised by an adept - an extremly knowledgeable homeopath (ideally that might as well be yourself). I don’t have to believe that Homoeopathy works - I have seen it myself. I hope you will too.

Last edited by globe; 10-30-2009 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Factual evidence, accuracy, unfolding of recent events in direct regard to the topic.
globe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2008, 09:23 PM   #3
Gridkeeper
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Homeopathy

I always enjoy reading positive posts regarding homeopathy. If only more people would wake up to the true way of healing through duality tather than just through material means. I've been using homeopathy for a few years now and have found it a wonder. It has helped me overcome pleurisy twice to losing my balance after being in a falling lift.
Here's a recent video i made about the truth of homeopathy.
Vortex Energy Part 11 - Homeopathic Remedies THE TRUTH.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=NFb9ISaqIek
Gridkeeper is offline   Reply With Quote