Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Health / Alternative Medicine

Notices

Old 11-03-2008, 12:03 AM   #1
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Default Aluminum Hats

http://zapatopi.net/afdb/

So I found this site while doing research on possible ancient uses of aluminum before its supposed discovery in 1800, it's atomic number is 13 btw. The capstone of the washington monument is the largest piece of pure alumina in the world also.

Anyways, besides the obvious geek looking fashion statement, I was wondering about the implications of this health wise. Their position is it blocks out the mind control aspects of the elite, but would shielding the brain with metal be a good thing, as it may be blocking off your crown chakra? It also goes in to talk about the purpose of the Capitol building, and how the dome is like a gigantic human skull, but its lined with aluminum. Ideas?
GregorArturo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:24 AM   #2
Banned

Default Re: Aluminum Hats

Actually, the 'aluminum/tin foil hat' AMPLIFIES mind control (ELF/VLF, RHIC, etc) Think about it, your body is an antenna... what happens when you put aluminum foil on an antenna??
371 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:31 AM   #3
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Point made. Other thing I was thinking, and you can relate this to royalty wearing crowns (aka crown chakra, with those lovely crystals not to mention). But you have a very large surface area of organic to metallic substances, in relation to torsion fields and orgonite. The differing characteristics of orgonite (passive versus active) are based on density, which comes down technically to surface area. It's the interacting layer between the two substances that causes a tugging and pulling between the field.
Old 11-03-2008, 12:52 AM   #4
historycircus

Are you kidding me? Are we having this discussion?

Just for the record: there is absolutely nothing you can do to prevent others from learning everything about you - bad office relationships, super mind-reading lasers, etc. The trick is becoming someone who WANTS to share all they know and feel, and not someone who is looking to hide righteousness behind a tin foil hat.

Just a thought.

Love and light to you all.
Old 11-03-2008, 01:04 AM   #5
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member

If its not natural its not right!

I have heard of people being born with silver spoons in their mouths but no tinfoil hats. Perhaps the marvelous wonders of tinkering with DNA and screwing with humans...no lets not go there.

Hair, the natural antenna i do believe, might be disrupted by an aluminum lid
JesterTerrestrial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 01:04 AM   #6
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

aluminum hat? not good, since it concentrates the "electrosmog"..and when it comes to "orgon" aluminum is a taboo anyways..

the crown is like a "power" condensator. i don`t know if that counts for all crowns, but the german reichscrown for example is a carefully put together masterpiece: everything can be divided by 12 (very gnostic): 2x12hinge plates, 5x12small pearls,12x12big pearls,(20x12pearls total), 3x12small stones,7x12big stones,(10x12 stones total)(stones and pearls together in total 30x12=360. (12 is a "holy number" for jews/judeochristians//12 tribes of israel//12apostles//12 bulls of the temple of david..)

? ...where...is...my...crown...

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-03-2008 at 01:14 AM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 02:17 AM   #7
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by capreycorn View Post
aluminum hat? not good, since it concentrates the "electrosmog"..and when it comes to "orgon" aluminum is a taboo anyways..

the crown is like a "power" condensator. i don`t know if that counts for all crowns, but the german reichscrown for example is a carefully put together masterpiece: everything can be divided by 12 (very gnostic): 2x12hinge plates, 5x12small pearls,12x12big pearls,(20x12pearls total), 3x12small stones,7x12big stones,(10x12 stones total)(stones and pearls together in total 30x12=360. (12 is a "holy number" for jews/judeochristians//12 tribes of israel//12apostles//12 bulls of the temple of david..)

? ...where...is...my...crown...
Thanks for your input! But why now would aluminum considered taboo for "orgon"? Aluminum and copper are the only two metals I am aware of at the moment that when in the presence of each other generate torsion fields.
Old 11-03-2008, 09:51 AM   #8
capreycorn
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Thanks for your input! But why now would aluminum considered taboo for "orgon"? Aluminum and copper are the only two metals I am aware of at the moment that when in the presence of each other generate torsion fields.
really don`t know why not aluminum..some of the informations i found regarding orgone accumulators and cloudbusters tell not to use aluminum. it even says somewhere, that the orgonomic effect of aluminum is really bad for the human body (it sucks; because i wanted to use aluminum for my cloudbuster(s) at first (the weight)

i believe there is a connection with what peter reich mentions in his book, when his father wilhelm reich brought a tiny piece of "radium" in a lead box to the cloudbuster, its (buster`s) "power" was greatly amplified. (a lil piece of radium which had been buried in a lead box before use on the cloudbuster for quite a while) what "agressive effect" the use of other metals can have ? i don`t know.

the use of copper is popular with don croft`s cloudbusters...don croft might have made a great discovery, but i`m a bit sceptical (sceptical/careful like a "square")...

have you tried using aluminum for a orgone device? (i`m not sure, but i think james de meo does use "alu")
(i dismantled one of 2 "busters" again because it had aluminum elements..i still think, that anything that can hold a magnet is better than aluminum or copper..but that`s just me..)

would be cool if someone had carefully continued orgone research using different "metals" like yttrium, neodymium, etc......aluminum...copper...yttrium...neody mium...

ps: maybe ETs will give us the ultimate "unobtainium" metal some day.

Last edited by capreycorn; 11-03-2008 at 10:04 AM.
capreycorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 PM   #9
ABHA
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregorArturo View Post
Hi, do you have any good links for orgone, and torsion fields, this is the area i want to fall into, but i know only trevor james constable and wilhelm riechs work, Don croft i know little about apart from he sells zappers to modify the holy granade/cloudbusters etc, how exactly i do not understand.
Any beginners link to try and understand will be much appreciated.
thank you.

If you sat in a Faraday cage, would that stop mind control? just a thought.
ABHA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 12:31 PM   #10
deepblu777
Avalon Senior Member

An article I read (sorry, can't remember where) spoke of using aluminum to cover electronics in the event of massive solar flares.
Said to cover your computer, any electronic equipment...they said think 'aluminum foil in the microwave oven'.

So, I guess mainly this has to do with microwaves.

Still, made me wonder about the people who wear them...maybe they knew something that we didn't...

Just a thought!

deepblu777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:26 PM   #11
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Google: Faraday cage.
(for all your EMP protection needs.)

Some chicken wire and a make a basic wooden box frame to wrap it round (no gaps!). Attach a wire to the cage, wrap the other end round a large iron nail (or other conductive rod) and stick it in the ground outside. The sun is coming out of its inactive period at the mo. It usually does this with some flares included (so I hear) so it might be time to build one soon.

Peace n stuff
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:45 PM   #12
David
Avalon Senior Member

I'm going off some theories here.....

If you're brain is a receiver for your conscious self to receive and send information. Your consciousness, or possibly 'soul,' could exist on another dimension. If this is true, then a tin hat does no good against mind control, especially in the third dimension. If this is the case, then mind control would have to be implemented on another dimension to be successful.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 05:47 PM   #13
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Hi,

I am not sure if protection is not possible at all. But certainly not as shown on the website as referenced by the OP.

In order for a Faraday cage to work it needs to be closed around the object to be protected. Openings in the metal
are still OK as long as the metal conducts all the way around the contents ...

I guess that when you're e.g. inside a transportation container the steel casing will electromagnetically protect you as well from
other radiation and waves like sound, light (laser) etc.

If you look at pictures of Nikola Tesla you will see him reading while in his lab. Since he had trouble with so many stimuli flashing
inside his head it wouldn't surprise me if he protected himself more or less by shielding as well.

Cheers.

Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 01:45 AM   #14
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Great pictures of Tesla. I so wanna read like that one day haha. Ya, I didn't think it could help against mind control, and it really seemed like it could do more harm than good.

David, I like your point
Old 11-04-2008, 06:17 AM   #15
honeybee
Avalon Senior Member

Sorry.......I couldn't resist
http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php
honeybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 03:25 PM   #16
GregorArturo
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybee View Post
Sorry.......I couldn't resist
http://eclectech.co.uk/mindcontrol.php
LMFAO cheesy but good
Old 11-04-2008, 04:05 PM   #17
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Well they have brainwashed everybody into believing that it is a must to use deoderant...

Most doderants are 13 to 17% alluminum... Applied strait into your lymphnodes...

High amounts of alluminum have been found in alzheimers paitents...

not to mention it facilitates nearly every kind of cancer....

think about it one stick of deoderant every month with 15 percent alluminum... that is alot of metal being absorbed into your body every month!!!
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 04:47 PM   #18
MAP
Avalon Senior Member

Location: click sing along with me =) ---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn0bgdsCxXE

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371 View Post
Actually, the 'aluminum/tin foil hat' AMPLIFIES mind control (ELF/VLF, RHIC, etc) Think about it, your body is an antenna... what happens when you put aluminum foil on an antenna??

I agree see here---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOBfxbpxosA
MAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 05:17 PM   #19
Operator
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 371
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAP View Post
Hi Map,

Thanks for the link to this great video. I agree with the video that it works.
However I don't think it applies to the tin foil heads.

The shapes used in the video are perfectly parabolic and also the aluminum must be perfect flat (no bubbles).
Then amplification is only achieved in the opening angle square to the antenna.

What this demonstrates however is the other way around: how to aim an electromagnetic wave to somebody.
This is what you see on those military trucks for crowd control ....

Cheers
Operator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:09 PM   #20
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member

laugh if you will,
but, there have been times,
i have utiliSed aluminum to receive information--
and/or to protect me from 24/25/26th dimensional
renegades--and, it works

love
susan
the eXchanger
THE eXchanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2008, 06:53 PM   #21
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXchanger View Post
laugh if you will,
but, there have been times,
i have utiliSed aluminum to receive information--
and/or to protect me from 24/25/26th dimensional
renegades--and, it works

love
susan
the eXchanger
can you explain these dimensions to me ? i wasnt aware there were supposed to be that many. did you mean 4th ,5th,6th?
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
aluminum