Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-28-2008, 10:19 PM   #1
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

Default colin powell: crisis on 21, 22 january

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=648

the meat of the clip:

“There’s going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st, 22nd of January which we don’t even know about right now!” : Colin Powell

does anyone know what hes referring to? tom brokaw, of course, drops the ball for us and doesnt ask a follow-up question to it because he knows what the crisis is already, since both powell and brokaw are on the CFR board of directors:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Members...eign_Relations

ADDITIONALLY... i watched ultra-closely as colin powell spoke those words and if youre observant, you will notice that he just fleetingly offers a micro gestured smile in the corner of his mouth. he knows exactly what this ''crisis'' is. obviously, this is a planned event. its probably the same ''crisis'' in which joe biden has alluded.

of possible significance: january 20th is when the new president takes office. so the very next day, apparently, all hell breaks loose.

my guess: its the planned economic crisis coming to a point where the president is forced to say that the US is bankrupt.

thoughts?
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:43 PM   #2
california
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: colin powell: crisis on 21, 22 january

Good post. I think you're on to something. Amazing to see their roles in the CFR....

also it's super how you tune into the non-verbal behavior in the video!
california is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:50 PM   #3
noelnewell
Avalon Senior Member

Aren't those dates -jan 20, 21, 22-the usual for a President to be sworn in (should elections and all go through as "normal" and emergency law or what ever is not called)

Last edited by noelnewell; 10-28-2008 at 10:52 PM.
noelnewell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
AndyH
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelnewell View Post
Aren't those dates -jan 20, 21, 22-the usual for a President to be sworn in (should elections and all go through as "normal" and emergency law or what ever is not called)
Yes, also you'll notice the interviewer brings up that exact date BEFORE Powell said anything
AndyH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 11:38 PM   #5
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member

I took it to be an acceptance that there are at least mini crisis situations happening all the time so those dates would be no exception.

Any new president is going straight in at the deep end and it is an on going crisis as far as the currency is concerned so what was said is acurate.

Its not going to be an easy ride no matter who gets in.
We are in a recession and thats not going to be resolved in a hurry
Every night the news is full of all kinds of dramatic stories.

No doubt there will be a new crisis There are new ones all the time. Zambia hits the BBC News today for example

With respect I just wouldent read too much into those few words.

Chris

Last edited by greybeard; 10-28-2008 at 11:42 PM.
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 05:06 PM   #6
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

california: thanks...

andy: i missed that! good catch!

graybeard: youre right, and a difference of opinion is always welcome when sifting and winnowing for the truth. theres a very good chance i could be reading into this. it strikes me as very suspicious that he would give those two dates.

supposedly, part of the illuminati religion means having to announce or at least give a nonverbal signal to the public of what will transpire so that they can reap their 'fear' energies (sending them to whatever deities from whatever dimension theyre in contact with) from the tragedy/catastrophe within the boundaries of their luciferian laws.

despite powells involvement in this, i dont think he himself is a luciferian. hes obviously a CFR guy, but my intuition says that his own gut believes that what he is doing is for the best of the country. he quietly resigned from the bush administration because he knew the iraq war was wrong and that he had been fed CIA misinformation when he presented the case for war before the UN. richard clarke left, flailing his arms about what had transpired. powell was quiet about it. i wonder why. graybeard, i can hear you saying, "youre reading into it again!" but,
- he was either threatened to keep quiet
- hes got a chip in the big game now and will use it as leverage to bail his own ass out one day
- he genuinely wants to enter politics again and doesnt want to burn any bridges.

its the last option, in my view... or all 3.

i suppose we will have to wait and see what happens on those days to see who was right. nothing really fazes me anymore-- disseminating politics today amuses me as it should everyone, mainly because we should know this all ends with us winning because weve read the last page. its like watching a daily soap opera version of patriot games. oh, the drama is nice!
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 09:59 PM   #7
firefly
Avalon Senior Member

From where I stand, and have been saying to friends and family, is that, if Obama wins Office there will be mayham in the streets of the Southern States. This will be exploding around the 21st Jan when he steps into the Presidency. Powel refers to a crisis 'that we don 't know about' because they don't at this juncture know the extent of the uprising that will occur when an African American becomes President of the US. Think about it!, there are thousands of people in the US that still have a racist mentality and consider African Americans to be second class citizens. We here in OZ, have witnessed our evening News showing interviews with people that consider Obama to be related to Osama and a terrorist muslem. And I'm sure they all have guns.

Can anyone else see the possibilities of this happening?

Friendship and Love

firefly
firefly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 10:07 PM   #8
Mikill
Project Avalon Member

The crisis is the US navy being nuked by Iran.Then stock markey finally collapses,then your stomach growls.Then all the sheep curse God for all their problems.Then you get invaded by the Chinese Red Army(200 million locusts).Then you get to watch 144,000 virgin martyrs get tortured on television.that qualifies as a crisis in my book.
The exact date is irrelevant.It's coming soon to a town near you.Don't be there when it does.
Mikill is offline   Reply With Quote