Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Old 10-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #1
mntruthseeker
Avalon Senior Member

Default Dr. Bill Deagle's phone call - is this the proof

I have a friend that is in L.A. I sent her a copy of the link to review Dr Deagles call but that doesnt mean she did so. I got an email this morning that I would like to share parts of it to all of you

Take it for what its worth but to me, It shed a light on parts of the premonition that Dr. Deagle had. Who are we to say that what was meant to be, didnt happen. I say we certainly had alot of people praying.

here are her words people

NOW More than even I see that something is hidden from us all.
Tonight at 11pm I was at my valcony in Hollywood looking up at the hills. they few stars I can see Venus planet and the big and small dippers. As I looked at the half moon light and wanting to see more starry skies like when I was little I observed the usual airplanes passing by from west to east and from east to west.

Then I watched a different type of Hellicopter one that seemed invissible except for it had
flashing bluish red and white lights from it and passed by on my overhead. IT went to the HOLLYWOOD Sign and it flashed a light as if it was looking for something or checking out something.

When I looked to the south west there appeared a long wavering plane that looked like a sailboat in the sky not a hot air ballon at all. IT had NO LIGHTS NO NOICE! it flew pretty hight up I could clearly see it but absolutely could NOT hear it and no lights blinking.

I was hoping for more but nothing seen. When I turned to look at the HOllywood sign there was the trasparent Helicopter again now traveling west it had circled my area completely as it dissapeared I watched other normal airplanes when suddently out of nowhere there was
a HUGE RED Flash like a ball of RED LIGHT! It fell down from nowhere into the hill next to the HOllywood sign.
mntruthseeker is offline   Reply With Quote