Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2010, 02:50 PM   #26
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post
Lager for rhythmm
and hebal tea for

KOOL !!!!!!!!!

yes this is goin to be interesting

whats your tipple gita ?

please dont say coffee

see you both tomorow


ye ah!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Yes.. herbal tea is NOT SO KOOL.... lol...you can have my pint Rhythm, I'll hold your Gin and Tonic while you down it in one.

You two kidding me? If I drink alcohol at that time in the morning I’ll be on my back or front – depending on which way gravity wants to pull me!

I’ll stick to green tea or I might push the boat out and have a stimulant – yep, that would be coffee rhythm. I’m sure I can handle you two sober – I so hope!
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:51 PM   #27
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: devon england
Posts: 1,905
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !



see me down this is one

and then the gin

and maby then a
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:53 PM   #28
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 504
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Hi,

Life is Good

What are you doing RIGHT NOW ?

K
Kula, while you were posting this excellent train of thought, I was distracted for about ten minutes.

Will someone please let me know the significance of what just happened to me?

My cat, Zedd, who is posted in my profile picture, brought a sparrow into the house, and when I yelled at him, he dropped it onto the floor of the living room. The bird flew to the ceiling (30 feet up) and perched on a railing. I went upstairs and told him to go toward the back sliding glass door, and I went downstairs to open it. He got as far as a plant near the door, and rested there until I got to the door to open it. I noticed he had something that looked like a leaf, or guts, coming off of his back leg, and I assumed the cat had done some serious damage. I lifted him out of the plant and put him on my back deck to get his bearings. He seemed to recover somewhat, but I saw that "thing" and went back outside to check him because he wasn't moving. When I took a closer look, he was clutching a small amethyst crystal in his back leg! (I keep some small odd rocks on the railing of my back deck.) He had been clutching the purple shard in his leg the whole time! He let me remove it, and I told him he could have it if he really wanted it...that I'd put it back on the railing. I then told him to stay away because of the cats. Why in the world would a sparrow want my little crystal, and what did it all mean? My husband David is blown away, particularly because the bird let me carry him around. He has since flown away into the woods...(The bird, not David, ha ha.)
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:53 PM   #29
greybeard
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Inverness Scotland
Posts: 924
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Great thread.
Ultimately all that is important is how we live and enjoy the moment.
Its down to attitude.
At the end of the day I am grateful for the experiences that occur moment by moment
I have choice ---- I choose to be happy no matter what.
The happier I get the more happy moments I experience.

Chris
greybeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:57 PM   #30
rhythm
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: devon england
Posts: 1,905
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhythm View Post


see me down this is one

and then the gin

and maby then a
rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #31
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Kula, while you were posting this excellent train of thought, I was distracted for about ten minutes.

Will someone please let me know the significance of what just happened to me?

My cat, Zedd, who is posted in my profile picture, brought a sparrow into the house, and when I yelled at him, he dropped it onto the floor of the living room. The bird flew to the ceiling (30 feet up) and perched on a railing. I went upstairs and told him to go toward the back sliding glass door, and I went downstairs to open it. He got as far as a plant near the door, and rested there until I got to the door to open it. I noticed he had something that looked like a leaf, or guts, coming off of his back leg, and I assumed the cat had done some serious damage. I lifted him out of the plant and put him on my back deck to get his bearings. He seemed to recover somewhat, but I saw that "thing" and went back outside to check him because he wasn't moving. When I took a closer look, he was clutching a small amethyst crystal in his back leg! (I keep some small odd rocks on the railing of my back deck.) He had been clutching the purple shard in his leg the whole time! He let me remove it, and I told him he could have it if he really wanted it...that I'd put it back on the railing. I then told him to stay away because of the cats. Why in the world would a sparrow want my little crystal, and what did it all mean? My husband David is blown away, particularly because the bird let me carry him around. He has since flown away into the woods...(The bird, not David, ha ha.)
Wow Linda... that is definitely the BEST 'story' I have read on Avalon all week. And it really happened too !! (well, so you say) lol..just kidding.

How much more amazing than any banking scam or plan is that? It's even more significant to me than the latest channeled council decision from Xebrox 5.

Perhaps, as we truly realise we are all one consciousness, some very weird things will happen. They do in any case. I'm pleased for you and the bird. Didn't like the guts bit! That's just what I'd have assumed.

Funny... because about 10 minutes ago I was going to write in a post that "Life is good.. and the universe takes care of the sparrows, so why should I worry" - then I thought some bright spark would point out to me how sparrows get eaten by cats...so I deleted it, thinking it was too awkward to justify. But from your post, it's easy to see that it does.

Thanks

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:04 PM   #32
feardia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Uisneach, Ireland
Posts: 477
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Well if we are all one it is not what they are planning for us, but what I am planning for us. We are the creators here, its just that we are not doing a very good job of it. I have been doing a lot of work on manifesting in the past year or so, before that I was in a black hole of doom and couldn't see a way out- aliens, PX and all the crazy stuff.

I have manifested loads of good things into my life in terms of relationships, money, and an internet connection. I have even manifested several cars, after giving up my last one during a vow of poverty (the cops towed it away). The last car I manifested was an obscure Malaysian 2-door model, I even manifested Road Tax and insurance, but I didn't like the car, neither did my 16 yr old daughter, who is a great help when it comes to the old manifesting, we got her a laptop and an iPod Touch.

So yesterday morning I am driving her to school when a young lad pulled out of a side street and knocked us across the road into another car. It was all very dramatic and slow-mo, we got battered about a bit and our car was written off completely. The young lad admitted it was his fault, he was late for an exam and he couldn't see because of the low sun at that time.

I told him to go ahead to his exam and that I would sort it out with the cops and talk to him later, there were plenty of witnesses and it would take an hour for the gardaí to arrive. However he insisted on waiting for the cops, meanwhile the guy whose car I hit when I was knocked across the road came out. He had been with a woman who was not his wife and was terrified because if she found out where the car got wrecked she would put 2 and 2 together and come up with 4.

The cops came and the situation was sorted out to everyone's satisfaction, the wee lad missed his exam, the other guy had more stuff to hide from his wife and two hours later a brand new four door Peugeot 207- cd player, air con, diesel engine (impervious to CME's) arrived at my door. All of us for whatever reason manifested those events for ourselves and universe conspired to deliver to each of us what we wanted in a seemingly random event.

So yes kp, you are right, life is good, we just have to learn to control it.

Is this the Avalon wednesday club? I'm going out to get some cans, I'll be back soon, random events permitting.

btw kp I thought you were a woman too, now I know your just nuts like the rest of us
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:18 PM   #33
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 504
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Feardia: I am glad that you didn't get hurt! Kula: Were you really going to post about sparrows and cats? At the same time? Whaaat? I am speechless, for once, ha! Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:20 PM   #34
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Yes.. the universe seems to be manifseting me into a woman here at Avalon.. and I'm not sure I like having to shave my legs so often...

Thanks for a great post Feardia.

Again.. this stuff (your reall life stories) just bowls me over. It is sooo engaging, like Illuminate's first post. And so surreal at the same time. That the universe so perfectly converges all those lives for that one event.

Is it only me, or does Feardia's 'story' read completely differently to the average 'story' we get to read here at Avalon. I think you can tell the difference a mile off.

All the fake ones have hooks that want to latch on and obtain something from you.

The real ones are inspiring, enlightening.

K

P.S. Yes, LInda, that's absolutely true... I back spaced the whole sentence. And I'm not surprised at the connection. I can only marvel at how wonderful life is.

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-27-2010 at 03:23 PM. Reason: postscript for Linda's sparrow :)
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:23 PM   #35
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 504
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Kula: You are engaging your right brain abilities. Welcome to the world of using both the right and left.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:27 PM   #36
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredkc View Post
I tend to think of nice people who seem completely devoid of "Jerk Vibes" to be female.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:28 PM   #37
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 504
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Okay, if we are going to discuss animal event synchronicities, (sp?) here goes: Yesterday, Mudra and I simultaneously posted that Hummingbirds represent joy. Now, Mudra's comment was beautiful, with photos, and a lovely description. But, still, we both made our statement about joy at the same time. So, we have connections between continents...and it's positive, not fear-related. Love it! Well, except, it's fear based if you are in the jaws of a large male cat named Zedd.
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:29 PM   #38
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Great ! My right brain working...

As for yours and Mudra's synchronicity, or my 'sparrow' that came and went...

Yes.. I have no idea how it works... I mean, people talk about at the lowest level there is a singularity (a bit like a water table!) ... so why not communicate with that singularity on a personal level, then the singularity communicates with the other person, but they think it's a thought they are having. Who knows the origin of the original thought or event?

once we get that we are one, it doesn't matter. Everything is happening for the greater good of that 'one', we all benefit. Everything in existence benefits.

Last edited by Kulapops; 01-27-2010 at 03:33 PM.
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:33 PM   #39
Peace of mind
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: The uncharted consciousness
Posts: 311
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Hmmm, hope this is not taken the wrong way...
I thought people were living their lives and only came here for updates…unless you talking about people not living their lives but choose to hang around here all day.
In any case I agree that this is the right attitude to take. But, life isn’t as good as you claim. When people around you are sleeping and are unconsciously causing chaos in your environment there’s no where to go because ignorance is everywhere. Solitude may be the only escape from the zombies and people supporting a failed system. Each day I’m witnessing more and more complacency and contradictions in people. Being pro-active and focused in disassembling the ma-trick is the only way freedom and true happiness can be obtain. Doing nothing (in the now) will only place hindrance on our children and future generations. How can you live happily in a messed up world without others to share the happiness with?

We lived too long in BS because people give up on fighting once they are able to acquire their own comfort zone. This comfort zone is temporary because we are social species and thrive off of each others emotions…its hard living joyfully if your neighbor is living in misery? Bravery and consistency is needed to win this…I will not wave the white flag yet, not until the people in my surroundings is safe and out of harms way. Expanding the consciousness of others is mandatory for true paradise, and within this expanding there most be disclosure and veils lifted. This is the only way to live peacefully.

Peace
Peace of mind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 03:53 PM   #40
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
unless you talking about people not living their lives but choose to hang around here all day.


Peace
Yes.. that's what I mean.. and here I'm addressing my own addiction to Avalon !

I agree about the waking up Peace of mind and with much of what you say. But the way I see it now, is that it's not about disassembling the matrix...in fact the matrix is the name given to the singularity, the point at which all consciousness is connected.

If there is a war, I think it can only be solved at the quantum level, and we need people to connect into themselves, to connect into the one consciousness. Once you change yourself, the world has already changed, because you have changed the nature of the overall consciousness.

All change in people comes about because they decide it's time to change. Not because I want it so. Externalising others into 'them' causes separation. If we perceive a powers that be as separate from us, then we cannot evolve.

So if I see someone is hungry, I should not think... oh look, they don't have enough food, somehow I should perceive it as 'I don't have enough food, I need to feed me'

That's why planning preparations for disaster is soooo wrong.. it's largely all about planning for the self and the protection of the individual.. and not for the whole.

This is not the future I want. I want a real change in the way human beings see one another.

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:22 PM   #41
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

I am just waiting for warmer weather to get out of the house and start living the real life...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 04:44 PM   #42
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Kulapops, a Mojito Coctail for me, please...
...ah, yes, a big, fat, Cuban cigar, too....i will not inhale it, promising...
...and some cheerful music, of course...

Cheers, folks!




Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:20 PM   #43
tron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 45
Wink Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Okay, if we are going to discuss animal event synchronicities, (sp?) here goes: Yesterday, Mudra and I simultaneously posted that Hummingbirds represent joy. Now, Mudra's comment was beautiful, with photos, and a lovely description. But, still, we both made our statement about joy at the same time. So, we have connections between continents...and it's positive, not fear-related. Love it! Well, except, it's fear based if you are in the jaws of a large male cat named Zedd.
Ha!
I saw a humming bird at my window 3 days ago.
It was a rare sight to me. It flew right in view for a peek in and then flew away.

It truly seems the things that happen to many of us around the same time.
tron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #44
Kulapops
Avalon Senior Member
 
Kulapops's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Torbay, UK
Posts: 704
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Cheers Oliver... I'll take that imaginary cigar to have with my imaginary pint of lager !

And the mojito will do nicely on the side...

K
Kulapops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:48 PM   #45
Oliver
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Gaia
Posts: 893
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

...another Mojito, please..and what everybody drink..!



Oliver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 05:53 PM   #46
feardia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Uisneach, Ireland
Posts: 477
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

I'm back, no cigars though...



Purely for medicinal purposes
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:25 PM   #47
gita
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Plymouth, UK
Posts: 516
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by feardia View Post
I'm back, no cigars though...



Purely for medicinal purposes
Great to see you've gone for a vegan beer Feardia - respect.
gita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:32 PM   #48
feardia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Uisneach, Ireland
Posts: 477
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by gita View Post
Great to see you've gone for a vegan beer Feardia - respect.
60p a can 3.5% alc, and now you tell me its good for me too. What a damn fine creation we have manifested
feardia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:27 PM   #49
illuminate
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: earth
Posts: 261
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind View Post
Hmmm, hope this is not taken the wrong way...
I thought people were living their lives and only came here for updates…unless you talking about people not living their lives but choose to hang around here all day.
In any case I agree that this is the right attitude to take. But, life isn’t as good as you claim. When people around you are sleeping and are unconsciously causing chaos in your environment there’s no where to go because ignorance is everywhere. Solitude may be the only escape from the zombies and people supporting a failed system. Each day I’m witnessing more and more complacency and contradictions in people. Being pro-active and focused in disassembling the ma-trick is the only way freedom and true happiness can be obtain. Doing nothing (in the now) will only place hindrance on our children and future generations. How can you live happily in a messed up world without others to share the happiness with?

We lived too long in BS because people give up on fighting once they are able to acquire their own comfort zone. This comfort zone is temporary because we are social species and thrive off of each others emotions…its hard living joyfully if your neighbor is living in misery? Bravery and consistency is needed to win this…I will not wave the white flag yet, not until the people in my surroundings is safe and out of harms way. Expanding the consciousness of others is mandatory for true paradise, and within this expanding there most be disclosure and veils lifted. This is the only way to live peacefully.

Peace

life is GREAT!

THANK U Peace of mind for bringing this up, this is so important!

these are exactly the reasons we need to be the change we want to see,
this is why we must be the positive mirrors
this is how we will provide a better world for our children
this is what the age of aquarius is all about

I can empathize with what you wrote so much so, I retreated to a mountain
top, away from everyone, to live because I couldn't handle the energy of the
sheeple around me. I am a sponge, and without my shield, I soak it all up
and I mean ALL of it.

but then I realized, who exactly was a I hiding from?
who are these sheeple who were sickening me with their ignorance and
greed? who are the ones I despise?

they are me.

so, I can hide from myself or I can love myself
this is my choice, this is everyone's choice

I choose to unite and make this world a better place
but you don't have to choose the same thing,
either way, I still love you!

I fought the urge to wake up and immediately jump on avalon today like I
usually do. so instead I went outside and said hello to the sun and the forest
while I took a look around. I'm fortunate to be living on top of a mountain
with a creek rushing through my yard that is so loud, when your inside my
house, it sounds like it is raining.



I have trees that look like people all around, who, when it's windy, can be found dancing for what seems like miles. and there are gems everywhere, literally,
there is quartz, amethyst, ruby, emeralds scattered everywhere in the earth, you should see my "rock" collection.





I'm sharing this with you because, when I go outside and look around at all
this beauty, it tells me that things just can't be that bad. they may SEEM to
be very bad, but seem is just a perspective.
and as someone wise once said... perception is reality.

SO... if things seem bad, simply CHANGE your perspective
create the reality YOU want. and when others see you leading by example,
guess what? they find the courage and desire to do it too.

WE have ALL the power!

BTW... how am I living in this paradise?? trust me,
I'm not wealthy in terms of money. I simply wanted all this to be my reality,
and this is exactly what I got this IS proof. and I have a lifetime of
"proof" if you need more

I AM very very very vested in our well-being,
each and everyone of you are extremely important to me
I love YOU more than you know!
simply because you're a part of me
and I'm on a mission to go around and gather as many of my parts and
carefully re-assemble them with love.

it's like the comic book and movie Transformers,
where many pieces come together to make a whole...
"transformers, more than meets the eye"

now I know we won't be able to gather everyone
but we only need enough to tip the scales,
then we can go and gather the rest of us
and hold them while they catch up in a new age.

it's your choice...
you can join now
or
we'll be back to pick you up later
there is no right or wrong choice here
what ever YOU want is perfect!

this time the avatar isn't just one, it's many

the power of one is magnificent, but the power of many is unstoppable!


~ love in you ~
illuminate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 07:37 PM   #50
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 70
Default Re: Shock Kulapops disclosure exclusive ! Life is Good !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulapops View Post
Saxapower, I could kiss you ! (Regardless of gender lol)

SOMEONE GETS IT !

Phew... for a minute there I was going crazy. But the Avalon heart still beats it seems.

Not that I need others as a verification of my own truth...

no, that's a lie, actually.. I do need other people to share my heartfelt thoughts.. because it's a tough journey and I've only just started.

We are happy right now. Financial implosion? I don't see one. Alien experiments ? not last night... (well not unless they snuck in and shortened my wiener...lol)

I truly hope that we will get how beautiful life is and the human existence that is NOW. Not tomorrow. If it's happening tomorrow I'm not interested. (well, apart for a certain engagement involving herbal tea )

Saxapower... you certainly have the power, for sure. Thank you for using it here.

K
You're welcome!
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:00 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon