Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > What Does It Mean ?

Notices

What Does It Mean ? What does this all mean for the Ground Crew ?

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 11:17 AM   #51
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member
 
Firedrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 59
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

I feel that all of our dreams are becoming more vivid and meaningful, even for those who are still not bringing them back to waking life.

Literally everyone is telling me how they have been having strange dreams lately.

I dream of a place, a time when we are once again free to co-create our reality from the wisdom of the heart, and not bread to feed energetic beings with fear and negative emotion.

Some lyrics come to mind:

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one.
-John Lennon

-Love and Light-
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #52
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: LA County
Posts: 361
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaynard View Post
December 28th to 31st 2008, I had the same "dream" exactly. One I have had my whole life, remembering it coming the first time at 6yrs old. Always exactly the same. The strangest part is that I saw a video this summer, in which Dolores Cannon recounts a "client" who expressed almost exactly the same "dream/vision"... I will go into more detail here, but it is one section that was the same.. the result:

A view of the planet Earth from Space an image we've all seen before in pictures from NASA. A low "hum" and the globe separating into two parts. Both the same. On one I hear myself and others crying out in Joy: "We did it! This is beautiful!". On the other "globe" (the quote from my "dreams": "I can't believe he died believing all that nonsense".

This entire year I have felt very blessed and guided as well as protected for the first time in my life. Prior to this year, even though I was fully aware of everything involved, I still felt very, not alone, but "on my own". This year has been different. I never claim predictions. I find it has more negative effects than positive, but that is merely my opinion. However I do keep track of my own, and I do "pay attention" to anything of the sort I am given.

This year my personal accuarcy is scary, at 90%. Unfortunately most of my "predictive dreams" have actually happened, although I have turned intentions against some, as they were not "good".

On the morning of day Haiti had it's quake, I woke to hearing "It has begun".. Then I read the reports (here actually, thanks everyone) of what happened. Very sad.

That day was also like a "different" for me, so I am not surprised at the OP (Joe ) and what you have questioned and expressed. I do believe we will find in time that day was a significant marker in this cycle.

@Illuminate: December 31st 2009 was a beautiful day for me.. "A Daylong Dream" I like to poetically call it.

My point, I suppose, is that, in this cycle we will experience several ''markers" or "milestones" along our journey. I believe it is not something "new" for us, but rather something "old" returning. Instead of activating.., re-activating. The markers are ''signs" as well as "notice" of a "Different energy". My idea that this is not something new, but rather something old, is my own conclusion and I could very well be wrong.. So for now I use "different".

One thing I am pretty sure of is that it's not like a light switch.. Where things get just turned on.. It's more like a kenetic motor that you spin over and over while it builds a charge, holds that charge, until we choose to use it. Something tragic (like the quake) would cause us to access this "charge" which we seem almost shocked by. As it's something that seems new.

Regardless of the specifics, it's safe to say I think, "Something is changing" and I really do love the way it feels. I am content (finally perhaps) with my decidsion to be here. ...In light, of love.

Shaynard
Hi Shaynard,

I'm not sure if you're familiar with the Cosmic Awareness material, but your dream sounds exactly like their explanation of the planet "A" / planet "B" scenario that may be occurring right now.

Here's the details (sorry, it's long but worthwhile reading):

http://cosmicawareness.org/2012.pdf

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 09:42 PM   #53
Debby
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 80
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelda View Post
Besides dreams, has anyone experienced body shifts? as if your body (or spirit) is in two different levels?
I've been having very vivid dreams to the point I can't sleep. I hear voices but cannot make sense of what is being said.
Ihave the same, it's hard to explain. I close my eyes and fall in a kind of sleep, it's like someone is reaching out to me. Trying to make something clear but i can't get the images and can't hear what is being said. Everytime I wake up and can't fall in sleep. I just know someone is in my bedroom but can't see it. Two nights ago this feeling was really strong, even my dog(he sleeps in my bedroom) started to bark. It's frustrated because I have the feeling it's important.
Debby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:06 PM   #54
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Very interesting thread. Good input all round.

From my side of things, changes in the outer vibration of the planet stepped up by 2/3 of its normal size. This was a sudden change. The Ley lines which were of a 12 yards width became a 20 yrd width. The current has been very strong. The largest of pulse came 5 days before the Haiti quake. The flow is still very strong and is set to remain so for sometime till the next step up.

orignally the female line would vibrate between the heart and the throat chakra. It is now above the crown working on the 8th chakra, which is the conscious levels. There are 16 levels, with the average person being at 12. The more awake you are and in contact within and out, the higher the complexcity of the labyrinthe of the 8th chakra. The change is here and coming through loud and clear.

L&L

ll
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:29 PM   #55
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Very interesting thread. Good input all round.

From my side of things, changes in the outer vibration of the planet stepped up by 2/3 of its normal size. This was a sudden change. The Ley lines which were of a 12 yards width became a 20 yrd width. The current has been very strong. The largest of pulse came 5 days before the Haiti quake. The flow is still very strong and is set to remain so for sometime till the next step up.

orignally the female line would vibrate between the heart and the throat chakra. It is now above the crown working on the 8th chakra, which is the conscious levels. There are 16 levels, with the average person being at 12. The more awake you are and in contact within and out, the higher the complexcity of the labyrinthe of the 8th chakra. The change is here and coming through loud and clear.

L&L

ll
Simply amazing. Hey do you have a link with more information on this if so

just pm or post it here. I would like to know more on this data you have

brought in, thanks later .
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #56
lawlessline
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 39
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Simply amazing. Hey do you have a link with more information on this if so

just pm or post it here. I would like to know more on this data you have

brought in, thanks later .
Hey Joe,

I get the data from dowsing the leylines round here. We have a group of us and have noticed the changes.

I even had a fellow dowser, that I have only met 8 yrs ago. He has been dowsing for over 40 years. He is very good. But he left me a message asking me to confirm that the lines have grown and new lines coming up in places that were previously not there.

I would like to say that the sleeping thing is a major change. I have had a real increase in clients coming to me for healing for this. Yes it is true, there is the finish upload or starting up load serge. The move from automatic upload is changing to the personally involvement, where we should be doing it consciously, awake.

Joe can youdowse? its not that dificult, the more info we can gather the better. Fom over the world. We are working on the wave effect, where the wave of energy moves along the lines, an where it increases.
So call to all dowsers. Get on the case.

L&L

ll
lawlessline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2010, 11:04 PM   #57
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Hey Joe,

I get the data from dowsing the leylines round here. We have a group of us and have noticed the changes.

I even had a fellow dowser, that I have only met 8 yrs ago. He has been dowsing for over 40 years. He is very good. But he left me a message asking me to confirm that the lines have grown and new lines coming up in places that were previously not there.

I would like to say that the sleeping thing is a major change. I have had a real increase in clients coming to me for healing for this. Yes it is true, there is the finish upload or starting up load serge. The move from automatic upload is changing to the personally involvement, where we should be doing it consciously, awake.

Joe can youdowse? its not that dificult, the more info we can gather the better. Fom over the world. We are working on the wave effect, where the wave of energy moves along the lines, an where it increases.
So call to all dowsers. Get on the case.

L&L

ll
Hey nope never done it personally, but I have heard of it before and it sounds

interesting, send me a link through pm on how to do it and I will check it out.

I think these lines have a connection to what has been going on in the last

few weeks, so I am gonna see if I can hunt some more info on the web about

the changes in the lines, If you get any more info be sure to let me know

thanks.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 03:16 AM   #58
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: LA County
Posts: 361
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlessline View Post
Hey Joe,

I get the data from dowsing the leylines round here. We have a group of us and have noticed the changes.

I even had a fellow dowser, that I have only met 8 yrs ago. He has been dowsing for over 40 years. He is very good. But he left me a message asking me to confirm that the lines have grown and new lines coming up in places that were previously not there.

I would like to say that the sleeping thing is a major change. I have had a real increase in clients coming to me for healing for this. Yes it is true, there is the finish upload or starting up load serge. The move from automatic upload is changing to the personally involvement, where we should be doing it consciously, awake.

Joe can youdowse? its not that dificult, the more info we can gather the better. Fom over the world. We are working on the wave effect, where the wave of energy moves along the lines, an where it increases.
So call to all dowsers. Get on the case.

L&L

ll
Lawless: I've done dowsing for locating objects. What type of info are you looking to gather?

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 08:42 PM   #59
Kra
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: This Plane of Existence
Posts: 64
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firedrake View Post
I feel that all of our dreams are becoming more vivid and meaningful, even for those who are still not bringing them back to waking life.

Literally everyone is telling me how they have been having strange dreams lately.

I dream of a place, a time when we are once again free to co-create our reality from the wisdom of the heart, and not bread to feed energetic beings with fear and negative emotion.

Some lyrics come to mind:

Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today...

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world...

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will live as one.
-John Lennon

-Love and Light-



Last edited by Kra; 01-22-2010 at 08:52 PM.
Kra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:25 PM   #60
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Central, Pa.
Posts: 60
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

I posted this in another thread but this thread seems more appropriate :

I have had the same short vivid dream the past week or so of being on what I can only describe as a spaceship bridge. Like a huge octagonal room with many windows above what a assume is Earth. It is only me though, and a bright silhouette of someone.

In my dream I was scared at first, but as I looked around I remember seeing controls, with symbols I have never seen, when I saw "Earth" from the "window" I got the great feeling of joy even though it was glowing, such a sense of joy that I awoke from sleep and was so touched that I did not go back to sleep so I could remember that feeling.

The other times, I try to take in more but the joy alone overshadows all the finer details of the place and time. I have attempted to sketch this place and I add more detail each time even though I am not much of an artist at all.

Other than that particular dream I have had this feeling sometimes when I am walking that I am literally dropping part way through the floor the past week. I was beginning to think I hit a new level of crazy until I found this thread, and found that these things are happening to others as well.




Namaste,
-E
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 09:50 PM   #61
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
I posted this in another thread but this thread seems more appropriate :

I have had the same short vivid dream the past week or so of being on what I can only describe as a spaceship bridge. Like a huge octagonal room with many windows above what a assume is Earth. It is only me though, and a bright silhouette of someone.

In my dream I was scared at first, but as I looked around I remember seeing controls, with symbols I have never seen, when I saw "Earth" from the "window" I got the great feeling of joy even though it was glowing, such a sense of joy that I awoke from sleep and was so touched that I did not go back to sleep so I could remember that feeling.

The other times, I try to take in more but the joy alone overshadows all the finer details of the place and time. I have attempted to sketch this place and I add more detail each time even though I am not much of an artist at all.

Other than that particular dream I have had this feeling sometimes when I am walking that I am literally dropping part way through the floor the past week. I was beginning to think I hit a new level of crazy until I found this thread, and found that these things are happening to others as well.
Yeah the other night I felt my leg sinking through my bed and nearly jumped

ten feet into my ceiling lol, it was pretty amazing.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 10:20 PM   #62
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 70
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Yeah the other night I felt my leg sinking through my bed and nearly jumped

ten feet into my ceiling lol, it was pretty amazing.
Hey Joe! I have felt something like this too! Sometimes I'm leaning against the wall and suddenly feel like I'm falling back through it.

It's only for less than a second but it scares the h...l out of you!

Yeah! You feel like "Oooops! Wait a minute! You are not supposed to do that! What's happening! "

It has happened to me several times in the past few months.
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:09 PM   #63
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxapower View Post
Hey Joe! I have felt something like this too! Sometimes I'm leaning against the wall and suddenly feel like I'm falling back through it.

It's only for less than a second but it scares the h...l out of you!

Yeah! You feel like "Oooops! Wait a minute! You are not supposed to do that! What's happening! "

It has happened to me several times in the past few months.
Yea this is interesting, I do not know how to explain it, other then the

fact that it is happening more often. I think this is a prelude of things to come

as our planet vibrates higher, our reality will begin to disintegrate. I was

meditating two nights ago, when I lifted my arms my soul began to vibrate

out of them. It was very interesting indeed.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:23 PM   #64
saxapower
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 70
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Yea this is interesting, I do not know how to explain it, other then the

fact that it is happening more often. I think this is a prelude of things to come

as our planet vibrates higher, our reality will begin to disintegrate. I was

meditating two nights ago, when I lifted my arms my soul began to vibrate

out of them. It was very interesting indeed.
Amazing! Have you felt lately like if there was a quake of some kind? Some kind of pendulum movement to the sides without moving at all? Believe me, feeling this in Mexico City is very creepy!
saxapower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:27 PM   #65
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 504
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Saxapower: "Some kind of pendulum movement to the sides without moving at all? Believe me, feeling this in Mexico City..."

I have felt the pendulum movement and it is a swaying back and forth under my feet. Also, it feels like I'm shifting from one timeline to another as well, but not necessarily at the same time...

Whaaat?

Last edited by lindabaker; 01-22-2010 at 11:31 PM. Reason: add original author; punctuation
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 11:30 PM   #66
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Illinois USA
Posts: 652
Arrow Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Yea actually I have, but I can't even begin to explain that one. I honestly

thought my mind was messing with me, but since your feeling it too, there

might be something to this. Hmm I wonder what is causing this and until you

brought it up I thought it was my mind playing games so must be something

more.
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #67
5thElement
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: NW USA
Posts: 117
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindabaker View Post
Saxapower: "Some kind of pendulum movement to the sides without moving at all? Believe me, feeling this in Mexico City..."

I have felt the pendulum movement and it is a swaying back and forth under my feet. Also, it feels like I'm shifting from one timeline to another as well, but not necessarily at the same time...

Whaaat?
Been there - still happening. Very glad to know it's not just me. I have felt like I am walking about 2 steps to the side of my physical body.

El
5thElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:17 AM   #68
Fredkc
Project Avalon Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Riverside, ca.
Posts: 898
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

So, here I am, 8 miles from the San Andreas fault, and for a week now I have had the feeling like the floor suddenly "pushes" me up at a steep angle approximately 12-15 inches. THEN we have an earthquake.

Is that the stuff you mean?



Fred
__________________
"Life IS mystical! It's just that we're used to it"

Evil cannot be killed. Only redeemed.

Chat us up at: Avalon Chat
Fredkc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:50 AM   #69
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: LA County
Posts: 361
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ewhite View Post
I posted this in another thread but this thread seems more appropriate :

I have had the same short vivid dream the past week or so of being on what I can only describe as a spaceship bridge. Like a huge octagonal room with many windows above what a assume is Earth. It is only me though, and a bright silhouette of someone.

In my dream I was scared at first, but as I looked around I remember seeing controls, with symbols I have never seen, when I saw "Earth" from the "window" I got the great feeling of joy even though it was glowing, such a sense of joy that I awoke from sleep and was so touched that I did not go back to sleep so I could remember that feeling.

The other times, I try to take in more but the joy alone overshadows all the finer details of the place and time. I have attempted to sketch this place and I add more detail each time even though I am not much of an artist at all.

Other than that particular dream I have had this feeling sometimes when I am walking that I am literally dropping part way through the floor the past week. I was beginning to think I hit a new level of crazy until I found this thread, and found that these things are happening to others as well.




Namaste,
-E
Perhaps this is one of the spaceships from the Ashtar Command. This sounds just like the channeled descriptions.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 01:54 AM   #70
sjkted
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: LA County
Posts: 361
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe2288 View Post
Yea this is interesting, I do not know how to explain it, other then the

fact that it is happening more often. I think this is a prelude of things to come

as our planet vibrates higher, our reality will begin to disintegrate. I was

meditating two nights ago, when I lifted my arms my soul began to vibrate

out of them. It was very interesting indeed.
I've been having experiences like this quite a bit over the last week. Lately, I've been feeling more and more like my body is just an accessory -- meaning my primary state of consciousness is not inside my body, but I still need the body in order to navigate through this world. I can still experience walking and physicality, but it's as though the dimensions are shifting and my body is getting lighter and not as physical.

--sjkted
sjkted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 09:34 AM   #71
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

I also have strange feelings about my body but I really do not know how to describe them...like for example I am sitting still in the chair but the inside of my body isn't so still, kind of swaying....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 12:00 PM   #72
Firedrake
Avalon Senior Member
 
Firedrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 59
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Red Hot Chili Peppers
Zephyr Song

http:
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fcRa5Z6LmU


"Fly away on my zephyr
I feel it more than ever
and in this perfect weather
We'll find a place together"


By the Way , for the past week where I live, Kirksville, Mo, has been in a dense, eerie fog.

Even though Ive seen The Mist , I still enjoy the fog; I feel it kind of strengthens are connection in 3D space, like the water helps the energy flow. Peoples' moods have been more sporadic as well; people commenting that they all of a sudden got in a crabby mood with nothing even triggering it, then a few hours later back to normal.

Whatever is happening, it always helps to ground ourselves in some way, whatever works for you, just do something to get the energy flowing and not keep it stored up, especially now I feel, as the Earth is showing us, its time to shack, rattle and roll! Yoga is highly recommended as it strengthens the mind body soul connection. Exercise or some kind of breath work will greatly help as well. And free form dancing, just move it doesnt matter how you look, just feel it and let your body go!

Oh yes one more thing, try eating light; The energy will flow through you easier if it doesnt have food in the way Of coarse if you feel like your body needs some extra nourishment, go with what you feel.

-Love and Light-

Last edited by Firedrake; 01-23-2010 at 01:01 PM.
Firedrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 05:05 PM   #73
Kikine
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 50
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgundia View Post
I also have strange feelings about my body but I really do not know how to describe them...like for example I am sitting still in the chair but the inside of my body isn't so still, kind of swaying....
I have been feeling strange things inside my body also... swaying.. or kind of shiver from inside.. ''trembler'' i would say in french. It comes and go like that. So strange,. does some someone know what it could be?
Kikine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 07:12 PM   #74
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Poland
Posts: 3,442
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikine View Post
I have been feeling strange things inside my body also... swaying.. or kind of shiver from inside.. ''trembler'' i would say in french. It comes and go like that. So strange,. does some someone know what it could be?
A lot of inside shivers too...
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 10:31 PM   #75
lindabaker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 504
Default Re: Has anyone else expirienced this since the rise in quakes

Yep, inside shivers, too, and my seventeen year old daughter as well. My Scottish grandmother had a saying about it, but it was kinda creepy. She said that in Scotland they said, that shivers are when someone is walking over your grave. Ha Ha I don't believe it! Linda
lindabaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:08 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon