Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Free Energy

Notices

Free Energy Free Energy devices and information

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 01:23 PM   #151
Legend
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJModer View Post
In case that you are successful in making such device. It would be great if you can share it to the world. Plan for a full disclosure and get as much detail out as possible so that others can easily duplicate.
Although we can make no real money out of this invention, it is served as a very good tool to wake people up. Once the knowledge is wide spread, it is just a matter of time that the system start to fall apart.

Good luck
I'm waiting on some magnetite to get here, and if i am successful at making a one pole magnet, I'll then know that I'm 3/4 the way there. I'll be posting keeping everyone up to date.

Anyone know if Magnetite works exactly like a normal everyday ferrite magnet? like repels, and attracks, North and South pole, I've tried researching but not having much luck.

I do know the Chinese use to use magnetite or (lodestone as it's second name) as some sort of compass by hanging some upside down.

I'll keep in touch.
We will bring this system down one way or another.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 10:19 AM   #152
Skylark
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Ireland mostly
Posts: 61
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Well I'm just going to give it a go so I'll let you know how I get on. Maybe it won't work but I think it will.
Here's a magnet motor working, If this works then the pyramid one should work, its the same principle. Just need to mount the component parts in a workable way. Surely you could also have more than 3 sphere magnets as long as you had an uneven number. Also surely it would work with more regular shaped magnets as long as they were mounted to suit the angle of the pyramid.
All things that can be tried.
I've ordered neodium magnets to mess about with, if it absolutely has to be magnetite I'll get some of that. Would neodium not work?
Skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 11:28 AM   #153
Legend
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylark View Post
Well I'm just going to give it a go so I'll let you know how I get on. Maybe it won't work but I think it will.
Here's a magnet motor working, YouTube - Perendev magnetic motor
If this works then the pyramid one should work, its the same principle. Just need to mount the component parts in a workable way. Surely you could also have more than 3 sphere magnets as long as you had an uneven number. Also surely it would work with more regular shaped magnets as long as they were mounted to suit the angle of the pyramid.
All things that can be tried.
I've ordered neodium magnets to mess about with, if it absolutely has to be magnetite I'll get some of that. Would neodium not work?
Yeah i've seen that magnetic motor before, i also found some **** designs of it, using like coin shape magnets by the look of it, something about magnetic shielding as well. Neodymium magnets might work, Flying pyramid said something about other races using other types, though the first one they all started off with was magnetite, because it was natural and forms on every planet.

something like that. I'm very interested in magnetite because for some reason some pictures show that the natural formation seems to be forming Pyramids on the rock.

Just makes this whole concept more believable.

Yeah uneven number, Causing it to realign over time, though the pyramid only has 4 sides don't forget, though i get what your saying, maybe putting 11 or 15 magnets around it would cause the same effect.

Makes you think.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 05:51 AM   #154
Legend
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 5
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Magnetite


It's not as easy as it looks, you have two types, one is magnetized and one isn't, I'm guessing Magnetized Magnetite is what we want, and i figured that you want it naturally magnetized rather then getting it magnetized yourself.

creating a one pole magnet, hmmmm, doesn't seem right, i mean everything has 2 poles, the planet has 2 poles, how can a magnet have one pole, how is it even a magnet if thats the case? abit confused, maybe theres more to it then just that.

I have a miner keeping a eye out for me that is currently working on a conveyor belt that he sorts threw the ores that come threw, he is the one that told me there are two different types of magnetite, and it's rare for him to come across the Magnetized type.

hmmmm,
Hopefully he comes across some, i need to see if this is right!

Peace be with you all.
Legend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:14 PM   #155
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Exclamation Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Hello Friends,
now that Avalon is free again im back.
This thread has officially been resurected!
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:24 PM   #156
SieS
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Arnhem, Netherlands
Posts: 11
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Welkom back Flying Pyramid. Time is ready for free energy it seems....
The story continues
SieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:43 AM   #157
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: WV.
Posts: 24
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Well, if ya really want it .....then build one !

http://www.28an.com/altenergypro/gallery.htm

Pick which model ya want....Donald L. Smith...do the "Google" thang!


Git 'em while ther HOT!!!!


What's the problem?
stargate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:45 AM   #158
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: WV.
Posts: 24
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Even "Uber-Unity", again I don't understand the problem?
stargate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:29 PM   #159
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by SieS View Post
Welkom back Flying Pyramid. Time is ready for free energy it seems....
The story continues
Thank you.
This truth has been circling around know for over a year and i find it everywhere now.
Sientists and all differet kinds of people are putting this idea to use some with there own allready ideas to fill in the gap.
It's the idea of how energy works and how to properly harness it.
This is the knowledge i wish to spread.
People must understand this simple basics.
That all energy is alive and it must be respected.
Most of the world spends to much time learning way to manipulate energy to produce an unnatural effect instead of learning how to naturally.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:50 PM   #160
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Essex
Posts: 240
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Hi Flying Pyramid welcome back!

Bumped into your thread yesterday. It sounds truly amazing what you have discovered or re-discovered.

I have a few questions, if I may?

Magnetite is this what you used or would plain magnets work?

The propotions of the pyramid do these need to be precise propotions?

Where do the notches go on the spheres? Have you any pictures?

How are the sparks generated?

Hope I have not asked to many questions. It sounds very very intresting what you have discribed.

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:10 PM   #161
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Hi Flying Pyramid welcome back!

Bumped into your thread yesterday. It sounds truly amazing what you have discovered or re-discovered.

I have a few questions, if I may?

Magnetite is this what you used or would plain magnets work?

The propotions of the pyramid do these need to be precise propotions?

Where do the notches go on the spheres? Have you any pictures?

How are the sparks generated?

Hope I have not asked to many questions. It sounds very very intresting what you have discribed.

Stef

Hello chelmostef,
thank you it's good to be back.
There is no such thing as too many questions.
When people stop asking questions then i would worry.

Magnitite is what was proposed to me when i came accross this technology.
There are two types, magnetic and nonmagnetic which is also called loadstone.
Other materials can be used but the idea is how magnitite forms/is grown.
The energy signiture of it. It's capability to harness & dispurse energy flow.
How it resonates with the human bio-energy.
It is a muti-purpose use of the material.

The pyramids have to be the exact shape for the base model.
Other models have different configurations.

The spheres are also a basic model design.
Think of a swaztika. If you were looking down from the top at a sphere it would apear like a swaztika.
The notches are from north to south and from the side of the sphere it would look like 4 cresant moons.
The spheres are not tchnichally "notched" the sphere is manufactured at a 19.5 thick angle. So if you were to follow thw geometry of one of the arms from the outmost point to the start of the next "notch" it would eventually make the spiral. (the number 6 )

There are some sparks at the first, 1 or 2 maybe, but sparks dont come off of the pieces. Rather energy gathers at the bottom of the point of the pyramid.

I will be posting pictures and schematics and so on, but remember its the idea that im offering not the difinite answer.
The knowledge is my gift, not the intricet details.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 07:45 PM   #162
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Essex
Posts: 240
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Hello chelmostef,
thank you it's good to be back.
There is no such thing as too many questions.
When people stop asking questions then i would worry.

Magnitite is what was proposed to me when i came accross this technology.
There are two types, magnetic and nonmagnetic which is also called loadstone.
Other materials can be used but the idea is how magnitite forms/is grown.
The energy signiture of it. It's capability to harness & dispurse energy flow.
How it resonates with the human bio-energy.
It is a muti-purpose use of the material.

The pyramids have to be the exact shape for the base model.
Other models have different configurations.

The spheres are also a basic model design.
Think of a swaztika. If you were looking down from the top at a sphere it would apear like a swaztika.
The notches are from north to south and from the side of the sphere it would look like 4 cresant moons.
The spheres are not tchnichally "notched" the sphere is manufactured at a 19.5 thick angle. So if you were to follow thw geometry of one of the arms from the outmost point to the start of the next "notch" it would eventually make the spiral. (the number 6 )

There are some sparks at the first, 1 or 2 maybe, but sparks dont come off of the pieces. Rather energy gathers at the bottom of the point of the pyramid.

I will be posting pictures and schematics and so on, but remember its the idea that im offering not the difinite answer.
The knowledge is my gift, not the intricet details.

Wow! This sounds amazing!!!!

Im trying to visullize how you describe the spheres, I think I will have to think abount this.

Are the pyramids grown out of the magnitite in the shape of a 22.5 degree pyramid? Can one be filed into this shape? Does scale matter when making this? Is there a relationship between the size of the pyramid and size of the 4 spheres?

Are the spheres held in position by somthing non-ferris? What relationship are these held at in relation to each other?

Thank you for answering my questions, I have just discovered your other thread and reading that now as well.. I cant convey how amazing this sounds.. One more question does this relate to anthing from crop circles?

Stef
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:53 PM   #163
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
Wow! This sounds amazing!!!!

Im trying to visullize how you describe the spheres, I think I will have to think abount this.

Are the pyramids grown out of the magnitite in the shape of a 22.5 degree pyramid? Can one be filed into this shape? Does scale matter when making this? Is there a relationship between the size of the pyramid and size of the 4 spheres?

Are the spheres held in position by somthing non-ferris? What relationship are these held at in relation to each other?

Thank you for answering my questions, I have just discovered your other thread and reading that now as well.. I cant convey how amazing this sounds.. One more question does this relate to anthing from crop circles?

Stef
Size matters but not scale .
Its the configuration of the setup.
The sacred geometry dictates at what level you harness the surrounding energy. So it could fit in the palm of your hand and power the entire planet forever......if one had the proper configuration.

Magnitite natural grows as an octohedren. It must be filed into the proper shape. Its the ionic flow that you want to pay attention to.
The size of the f objects are relativly equal.
The exacts are for you to figure out.
My goal is to teach people to learn in a more full natural way.
In my opinion people think unnaturally.
Noone follows their instints anymore or notices anything beyond concrete and steel.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:59 AM   #164
berathebrain
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 13
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

So, does the spheres looks something like in the file that I have attached?

There are many angles in a pyramid. I have attached the pyramid picture with possible angles (angle 1,2,3,4 and 5) that you describe as 22.5 degrees. Could you please tell us to what exactly angle do you refer.

Thank you for your patience and teachings.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Configuration.zip (83.6 KB, 31 views)
berathebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:42 PM   #165
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Hello berathebrain,
The sphere pic is accurte with only one issue:
make the very outer most arms the circle with the arms cut into it.
Right now you have it as the green circle being a sold circular sphere with pertruding arms.
Make the tip of the arms the green circle.

The angle in question is the angle that pass the spheres as it rotates.
The pyramid is formed to create a 22.5 degree angle along its side corners.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 10:29 PM   #166
berathebrain
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 13
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Thanks for your reply.

So is it something like in the picture that I have attached?

So, to summerize about the pyramid.
Scale is not important.
The pyramid is the same proportions as the Great Pyramid of Giza.
Does that implies that angle of sides is based on Pi or Phi?
The angles are very similar.
Angle based on PI is 51 degrees, 51 minutes and 14.31 seconds
while angle based on Phi is 51 degrees, 49 minutes and 38.25 seconds.
I think many people think that the Great Pyramid of Giza has equilateral sides as the Half of an Octahedron does, but that is not the case. When you put the Great Pyramid inside the sphere, the tip of the pyramid does not touch the sphere while the half of an Octahedron does. So, should we build the the pyramid as an Half of an Octahedron or as a very small scale of the Great Pyramid?
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sphere configuration 2.zip (14.8 KB, 26 views)
berathebrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 07:09 PM   #167
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Your image is Correct!
The angle based pi(3.14) should be 22.5 degrees.
The giza pyramid is shaped as it is for several reasons.
The tip of the pyramid is 22.5 degrees.
Thats the angle that counts.

Below is a quick sketch that someone did for me.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg swasphere.jpg (11.0 KB, 36 views)
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:15 AM   #168
stargate22
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: WV.
Posts: 24
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

"The exacts are for you to figure out".....Gezzzz!


...well, there's yer answer.
stargate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:09 AM   #169
Cyaneyed
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kernow
Posts: 5
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Interesting thread.

Is this the kind of magnetite you're talking about? If so, it's clearly available cheap in small chunks-enough for an effort at making an example.

Are there any practical ways of shaping magnetite personally? Also, having seen the example of the 'notched' spheres you posted, how important is it to maintain the integrity of a perfect sphere 'underneath' the notches as it were? I imagine that part would be a little tricky without machinery.

As this thread is now over a year old-how are those schematics and videos coming?
Cyaneyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:24 PM   #170
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyaneyed View Post
Interesting thread.

Is this the kind of magnetite you're talking about? If so, it's clearly available cheap in small chunks-enough for an effort at making an example.

Are there any practical ways of shaping magnetite personally? Also, having seen the example of the 'notched' spheres you posted, how important is it to maintain the integrity of a perfect sphere 'underneath' the notches as it were? I imagine that part would be a little tricky without machinery.

As this thread is now over a year old-how are those schematics and videos coming?

Yes the same type that is in the 2nd page of this thread.
The naturally magnetic kind that forms a octagon shape.
The octagon is not magnetic until it is cut at its center createing two pyramids, then it becomes suer magnetic.
Yes they would be done with machinery or manifested, whichever is easier.
The sphere shape inside is very important due to the flow of ions at high revolution.
The thread is over a year old because shortly after i started this thread the forum went to a "pay to post" type of subscription which i did not agree with so i could no longer post here.
But Bill & Kerry have since revoked that and the forum is now free again.
So i have began to work here again.
The schematics & videos are coming, all in due time.
My idea has already been put to the test by lots of people all over the world.
I waiting to see what results they come up with.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 05:54 PM   #171
Cyaneyed
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Kernow
Posts: 5
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

I understand why you can't and wouldn't want to demonstrate this yourself, but would it be possible for you to make production instructions (and also where to buy pure magnetite in the correct form)? I'm very interested in trying but I need to know the exact materials and machinery it would take to achieve the right results. It sounds like something you could make, find it doesnt work, and then be told you didn't do 'xyz' correctly (if that makes sense). So a clear overview/outline would be very useful here.

Last edited by Cyaneyed; 12-29-2009 at 06:05 AM.
Cyaneyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 02:49 PM   #172
Carol
Project Avalon Hero
 
Carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Big Island, Hawaii
Posts: 2,008
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

I have just one small question. What happens to the magnet if the poles have a magnetic reversal? Will they still be effective?
__________________
Aloha, thank you, do jeh, toda, arigato, merci, grazie, salamat po, gracias, tack, sukria, danke schoen, kiitos, dank u, mahalo nui loa
Images to nourish the spirit: http://mistsofavalon.invisionplus.ne...&showtopic=198
Carol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 03:51 PM   #173
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Altos California
Posts: 112
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I have just one small question. What happens to the magnet if the poles have a magnetic reversal? Will they still be effective?
Hi Carol,

I sure wish I was on the big island now.

As a kid, I would take a 110 volt cord with plug and connect a little tin foil in series with a coil of wire to the non plug end. I would stick a magnet in the coil and plug it in the wall. Depending on the phase of the AC current, the poles of the magnetic would get reversed. The tin foil would act as a faster blowing fuse than the house ones.

So the answer is yes. The magnet is still effective with reversed poles.
UncleJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:43 PM   #174
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I have just one small question. What happens to the magnet if the poles have a magnetic reversal? Will they still be effective?
The pyramid magnet is a mono pole.
the spheres have both poles.
So there is no difference as long as the same effect is achieved.
But as i stated the pyramid is a monopole.
The spheres must still remain north to north and south to south. (true north & true south)
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:49 PM   #175
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: Free DC Energy _The worlds biggest kept secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyaneyed View Post
I understand why you can't and wouldn't want to demonstrate this yourself, but would it be possible for you to make production instructions (and also where to buy pure magnetite in the correct form)? I'm very interested in trying but I need to know the exact materials and machinery it would take to achieve the right results. It sounds like something you could make, find it doesnt work, and then be told you didn't do 'xyz' correctly (if that makes sense). So a clear overview/outline would be very useful here.
The videos & schematics are still being worked on.
The specifics as an exact degree, number, ion flow is still not defined.
Only the basics of the design are realized at the moment.
This is a re-discovered technology that i came across in my research of all things and how energy plays apart of our existence and on what level.
So everyday in one day closer to deciphering the mountain of info that goes with this tech.
I released it so that others already on this path could add it to what they are already doing and teach the true basics of energy and its role in all things.
This base tech will re-teach all of the hidden knowledge to the open world again.
This is my main purpose.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon