Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Project Avalon General Discussion

Notices

Project Avalon General Discussion Finding safe places, information and resources for building communities, site suggestions.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2009, 10:37 PM   #51
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love/Light 13 View Post
jupiter's big red spot.........19.5 degrees
You mean this one:

JUPITER BRUISE

Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:44 PM   #52
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Austin texas
Posts: 281
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

I knew a lot of the things you put in the thread, but the white boxes...

How big are they?
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 10:55 PM   #53
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
I knew a lot of the things you put in the thread, but the white boxes...

How big are they?
There about 3-4 feet wide by 5-6 feet tall.
The lens is about 2 feet wide.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2009, 11:27 PM   #54
Shadowstalker
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Austin texas
Posts: 281
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

ok i ent t back to where you described the inside of the boxes, now you said there was nothing inside, I do believe there is something inside other wise there would be no need for any type of lens, could this lens be interdenominational?
Shadowstalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 12:36 AM   #55
Eureka
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Boston, MA
Posts: 4
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

This may or may not be relevant, but the oldest mummies found were in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile at around 22.5 S. It seems that 19.5 degrees has played a bigger role on this thread though.
Eureka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 02:02 AM   #56
BROOK
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 3,117
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Here is some additional information to go over

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17724
BROOK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 06:07 PM   #57
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowstalker View Post
ok i ent t back to where you described the inside of the boxes, now you said there was nothing inside, I do believe there is something inside other wise there would be no need for any type of lens, could this lens be interdenominational?
.........Well, not that i have seen what is inside the boxes, i am told that it is some sort of light energy machine that is transdimentioal between this density and the 6th.
The lenses are made from some sort of plastic/crystal and angled/slopped at 22.5 degrees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eureka View Post
This may or may not be relevant, but the oldest mummies found were in the Atacama Desert in northern Chile at around 22.5 S. It seems that 19.5 degrees has played a bigger role on this thread though.
Everything is relevant as everything is all.
The area between 19.5 & 22.5 is the key.
There are 4 distinct ley line across the earth that all other ley line adhear to.
The areas between those 2 sets of leyline is where the magic happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BROOK View Post
Here is some additional information to go over

http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ad.php?t=17724
I have read through your thread, interesting.
Have you read my "Free DC Energy thread"?
Apply those dynamics to the spirit energy.
They are one in the same.
Everything in this galaxy is based on energy and vibration.
Thought being the desired course of energy's vibratiung manifestations into this reality.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #58
chelmostef
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Essex
Posts: 240
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Hi there Flying pyramid! It seems I am following you around!

Im not sure what questions to ask but I would like to say the information being exchanged is very intresting.

I think In the james colbolt thread he spoke about, things or people being so powerfull that they had to be seperated and kept apart by the black opps. Is this whats being touched apon here? Natural symmetry and harmonics is a fasinating subject. Years ago pythagoras theorys were kept secret becouse of the power the theorys possessed, cutting edge technology back then I guess. It makes me wonder how much of it we are even allowed to know now and how much was kept closed on a shelf some where

Stef

Last edited by chelmostef; 12-15-2009 at 08:17 PM.
chelmostef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:43 PM   #59
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmostef View Post
I think In the james colbolt thread he spoke about, things or people being so powerfull that they had to be seperated and kept apart by the black opps. Is this whats being touched apon here?
Stef
Yes in essence. Some people are so energized that they must be either forcablly assended or kept away from other people, mostly off world.

99% of all the true technology is being kept from you.
Remember that the human body is the most advanced bio-mechanical piece of technology there is. The human body absolutely defies the laws of physics but they'll never tell you that.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 10:50 PM   #60
Christo888
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: OC, CA and next...
Posts: 1,289
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Yes in essence. Some people are so energized that they must be either forcablly assended or kept away from other people, mostly off world.

99% of all the true technology is being kept from you.
Remember that the human body is the most advanced bio-mechanical piece of technology there is. The human body absolutely defies the laws of physics but they'll never tell you that.
And shout that from the rooftops!!!!!!

But there's no owners manual is there?

I bet you would have to sort of invent a game in order to show or convey the mechanics and innerworkings of how it-this all works.

Great stuff FP.
Christo888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:08 PM   #61
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

It gets even better when you decifer how the human being creates, harnesses, and disperses energy as the god that it is.
Ever wondered how humans manifest, move objects or teleport mass from one spot to another?
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2009, 11:19 PM   #62
Phtha
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 947
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Hello FP, thanks for your thread I have been pondering on it, and it certainly fits my idea of how things will work, that idea being that things are nothing like how I thought they were. So I enjoy this read.

My request would be that you lay it all out for those of us who would like to get into to. I understand your point about wanting us to figure it all out on our own and I can not argue against that benefit of that. However another way to gain the same understanding is to back engineer work already done. Perhaps that is not possible in this case, I can sort of see how that may be.

I'll respect your choice one way or the other.

Here are some thoughts (electricity) I'd like to add to this thread.
Why the tools of science will never be able to detect the empty space of an atom is because that space itself is opposing(?) forces in perfect equilibrium. Unlimited potential. Where all comes from.
Phtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:38 PM   #63
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Hello
thank you.
I can not tell exact detail on everything because i do not know it.
For example: you know how to reach out your arm to grag a glass but can you give me specific details on how you do it?
Every chemical, electrical, motor, thought process that goes into that action?
No, but you just know how to do it and that it works.
The idea is to change the way people think.
Get them to understand the basic fundametals of the universe.
What the governing bodies are.
What the mechanics of a working unviverse.
How everything is energy held together by thought.
Why geometry infulences energy.
To put these basic fundamental sciences back into the mainstream of education would be a glorious feat.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 05:44 PM   #64
hobbit
Unsubscribed
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 180
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

IMHO,
All is ONE, litterally, a solid far more dense than diamond.
We are phase conjugate holographic concentrations of signals within that solid, locally empowered to remember the picture as such.
Nothing is moving as per the illusion.
Hobbit
hobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2009, 09:47 PM   #65
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

If one is all, then all is illusion.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:03 AM   #66
senate014
Avalon Senior Member
 
senate014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Harrogate, UK
Posts: 9
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Hi there,

I am new to the forum and this post! Which is very interesting!

One question:

Would this "American Base" Menwith Hill, which is near Harrogate, UK be on a leyline?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...38495&t=h&z=15

I've seen on the Project Camelot site, which was claimed be a famous UFO researcher, that this base, which is officially a listening post that listens in on telephone conversations is atually communicating with Mars!

Sorry, might be a bit off topic but could be interesting?

Thanks again,

Andy
senate014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:27 AM   #67
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 58
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Why do some galaxies spin oneway while other spin another way?
Actually all galaxies spin the same way. The only thing that differs is the viewpoint you have on it. You take a spinning galaxy and look at it from one view and keep it spinning and you go and see it from the other side you will see that it looks like it's spinning in the opposite direction when actually it didn't change it's spin at all. It was you who viewed it from a different view and as such looked like it was spinning in the opposite direction. But in the end they were all spinning in the same direction whatever view you had of it.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 05:47 PM   #68
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by senate014 View Post
Hi there,

I am new to the forum and this post! Which is very interesting!

One question:

Would this "American Base" Menwith Hill, which is near Harrogate, UK be on a leyline?

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&so...38495&t=h&z=15

I've seen on the Project Camelot site, which was claimed be a famous UFO researcher, that this base, which is officially a listening post that listens in on telephone conversations is atually communicating with Mars!

Sorry, might be a bit off topic but could be interesting?

Thanks again,

Andy
Hello,
as far as being on a leyline, i dont know. There are literally millions of leyline in different degrees. As far as it being on a magor one, google satilite it and see if it falls between 19.5 and 22.5 degrees.
About the other stuff, it sounds interesting but i dont have the information wether or not it is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
Actually all galaxies spin the same way. The only thing that differs is the viewpoint you have on it. You take a spinning galaxy and look at it from one view and keep it spinning and you go and see it from the other side you will see that it looks like it's spinning in the opposite direction when actually it didn't change it's spin at all. It was you who viewed it from a different view and as such looked like it was spinning in the opposite direction. But in the end they were all spinning in the same direction whatever view you had of it.
Yes but if you research how galaxies are formed and understand how to tell in what direction there spinning you'll see that some galaxies are forming/are formed in counterclockwise motion.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 06:35 PM   #69
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 58
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Pyramid View Post
Hello,
Yes but if you research how galaxies are formed and understand how to tell in what direction there spinning you'll see that some galaxies are forming/are formed in counterclockwise motion.
Well after my post I had more thought about the post I made before sleep.

If you look at it whit just as spin, there can be only one direction spin can take you and the direction "changes" depending from which place you view it from. But there is only 1 direction.

Though add a direction of motion in space you can have seemingly have 2 opposing spins, one clock wise and the other counter-clock wise if you may. They seem like to be the opposite things but they still spin in the the would same one direction going to the same point in the end.

The worlds have one direction of motion and there are two opposing spins to take you there.

Hope that makes sense. Something I remembered now that I was shortly pondering on before last nights sleep.
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 07:03 PM   #70
ewhite
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Central, Pa.
Posts: 60
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

This link is relevant: http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/bb/hoagland.htm

It is a tad dated now but has a lot of great information on the correlation between 19.5 , 22.5 and hyper-dimensional physics.


Great Thread BTW
ewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 07:46 PM   #71
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Hello,
thank you and welcome.

Never worry or be sorry or solid in anything you conclude along your journy to understand at progress.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2009, 08:43 PM   #72
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
The worlds have one direction of motion and there are two opposing spins to take you there.
Everything in the Universe oscillates, operates on certain frequencies.

Even with our most advanced infra red and UV imaging, all what we see is only part of our three dimensional model, and thus is bound to appear either clockwise or counter clockwise or something of that 3D nature. Though on a Hyper-dimensional level, which goes way beyond three, there are harmonics at work we don't see but would be stunned if we did.

Perhaps someone in the Black Projects knows the answer to some of these issues. I gather we're on the same page here?

Anyway I recommend you read this wonderful research: Hyper-dimensional Physics

Cheers

Last edited by Majorion; 12-18-2009 at 08:51 PM.
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 06:50 PM   #73
Flying Pyramid
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Good insight.
Your correct.
Once people grasp the fact that there are 13 colors and not 7 (the 13th being yourself) then they will really start to be amazed at how much is unseen.
Flying Pyramid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #74
Kamikaze
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sweden
Posts: 58
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majorion View Post
Everything in the Universe oscillates, operates on certain frequencies.

Even with our most advanced infra red and UV imaging, all what we see is only part of our three dimensional model, and thus is bound to appear either clockwise or counter clockwise or something of that 3D nature. Though on a Hyper-dimensional level, which goes way beyond three, there are harmonics at work we don't see but would be stunned if we did.

Perhaps someone in the Black Projects knows the answer to some of these issues. I gather we're on the same page here?

Anyway I recommend you read this wonderful research: Hyper-dimensional Physics

Cheers
I have to thank you very much for that link. A worthy reading!

Just recently I came across things concerning "spin" and mystical weird behaviour it seemingly could have like "extra energy". Shortly after I had a dream in which I saw a simple short equation but only remembered this L=??^2. And reading all in the link I find the L=mr^2 and I realized it was that! I'm fairly convinced it was that.
So have to thank you much about that link!
Kamikaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 11:08 PM   #75
Majorion
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: ∞
Posts: 654
Default Re: 19.5 + 22.5, 38th Paralell, Erth/Galaxy/Universe Energy Hotspots & other random i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamikaze View Post
I had a dream in which I saw a simple short equation but only remembered this L=??^2. And reading all in the link I find the L=mr^2 and I realized it was that!
Sometimes Dreams can take the form of Precognition, and since I've also had experiences in which one could actually get a glimpse of the future, I know your case is real.

My opinion on this, from a more scientific standpoint, is that REM sleep can either stimulate certain DNA and specifically receptors in the brain in a way that allows for stimulation of the Sixth Sense. That extra sense is very real, it is probably the biggest of all secrets, the PTB are afraid of this more than anything else, not something many people in the world know unfortunately.

However furthering your understanding of how dreams stimulate ESP, and then trying to apply the same or similar when in a waking state. And as such you'll find many spiritual people strongly recommending Meditation, not a surprise. A state of complete relaxation and creative visualization. Very similar to sleep.

Peace
Majorion is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon