Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 06-12-2009, 11:57 AM   #1
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Default IMPORTANT NOTICE Zagami and Fulford

Important update...

Benjamin Fulford announces the end of the financial elite crime syndicate's "New World Order" plans for massive population reduction together with Illuminati representative Prince Leo Lyon Zagami of Santa Lia, Italy. Prince Zagami came to Tokyo to meet Fulford and negotiate plans for future changes to benefit the people and the planet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqPg-mc1CIQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnNTDWdIJek

viking
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE Zagami and Bulford

Suggestion for you, viking...

Have a moderator correct the spelling in your title... Or is it sarcasm?
Seashore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by seashore View Post
Suggestion for you, viking...

Have a moderator correct the spelling in your title... Or is it sarcasm?
ooops

Please moderater change.... l had to look twice to realize what I had done!!!

Thanks seashore... No sarcasm intended... I 'm not that quoick witted!!!

viking
Old 06-12-2009, 12:19 PM   #4
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
ooops

Please moderater change.... l had to look twice to realize what I had done!!!

Thanks seashore... No sarcasm intended... I 'm not that quoick witted!!!

viking
It's a good idea to send a private message to a moderator... It's a good idea to link the post. If you don't know how, I'll do it for you if you'd like...
Old 06-12-2009, 12:49 PM   #5
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

I did it. Funny though
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 12:59 PM   #6
sleepingnomore

Default Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE Zagami and Fulford

Thanks for letting us see the blooper, I was wondering what it possibly could be.
Old 06-12-2009, 01:08 PM   #7
Myplanet2
In The Mists

wow. how weird was that? I had to turn my brain sideways to even let that pair of videos in.

This is a very interesting thing. I don't know yet what I just saw, but I'm sure us Avalonians will figure it out pretty quick.

I personally don't know whether Ben or Leo are having their strings pulled. I believe Ben is sincere, but find Leo to be kind of slippery to get a fix on. Could be because his English is a bit hard for me to understand, being a mental translation.

I'd expect the PTB to try something like this, where they give the appearance of reform, to throw the heat off, while gathering more control, and particularly control of the perceived opposition to themselves. "Let's all get together and play nice, (fine print: with us still in charge of everything) and fix all of this stuff that's been coming to light, despite our best efforts to keep it hidden.

On the other hand, the energetic changes could be affecting them too, and they might be waking up with the rest of us. At least some of them who are as yet not under direct reptilian or annunaki control. So this would be mid to lower level players within the illuminati.

I look forward to the discussion on this one.

What I'd be looking for, is for the illuminati to start showing signs that they see that top down control is no longer workable, because the rest of us have outgrown our tolerance of that game. Leo talked about a council of world religions that then plans towards and provides for the enlightenment of the rest of us. Yeah, right. I don't think so. Every being is in the process of becoming their own enlightenment. No more organized religion is possible.

We'll see.
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:09 PM   #8
Antonia
Avalon Senior Member

I hope they are both really really representing those they both claim to... I thought Zigami had left the illumanati and was a whistle blower but I'll take him at his word for now.... I love Fulford....so gung ho and sincere..always!
He looked so uncomfortable beside Zigami.. his body language showed much aversion... I'm so gunning for his Ninja's... they seem to have rattled the nasty dark ones of the NWO... But as thre Spanish say "I will wait sitting down!"..... It's up to us really isn't it... to usher in the new world unity?
Antonia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:20 PM   #9
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I've seen two parts...
I have mixed feelings about the whole thing....
I smell a foul play...
I feel that something is not right.....
burgundia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 01:37 PM   #10
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Yeah not sure...we'll have to wait and see what happens in Afghanistan and Iraq...concrete changes...no more killing...actions not words...changes for all to see...

Proof is in the pudding Mr Fulford and Mr Zagami...

SHOW US

viking
Old 06-12-2009, 01:57 PM   #11
Seashore
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
...Leo talked about a council of world religions that then plans towards and provides for the enlightenment of the rest of us. Yeah, right. I don't think so. Every being is in the process of becoming their own enlightenment. No more organized religion is possible...
I interpreted him as saying let's don't divide ourselves by religious affiliation; let's work together...

Guess we should re-view Camelot's interviews with Zagami... (But I have a problem understanding his accent, as well...)

Stewart Swerdlow has commented on "the Fourth Reich in Antarctica is in league with the alien group in the Kuipers Belt...to help the Nazis overthrow the Illuminati..."

June 11, 2009
Kuipers Belt Update

There is some evidence that leads me to believe that the Fourth Reich in Antarctica is in league with the alien group in the Kuipers Belt.

Strange electromagnetic energy emanating from the South Pole into deep space seems to show a connection between the two groups.

If this is so, then the obvious intentions of the Kuipers Belt force is to help the Nazis overthrow the Illuminati so that the Fourth or maybe Fifth Reich can take control globally.

It is not a pretty picture under any circumstances.

I'm not familiar with the term "Fourth Reich in Antarctica." And I'm wondering whether Stewart meant to say the Nazi faction of the Illuminati?

Aren't there two basic factions of the Illuminati?

I wanted to post this here to throw the allegation of alien beings in the Kuiper Belt entering into the mix...
Old 06-13-2009, 03:26 AM   #12
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

I'd find it interesting to hear what anyone who's a very accurate dowser or a very accurate intuitive thinks of this.

I got a strong intuition that this is a hugely positive step. Dowsing suggests to me that both Zagami and Fulford are quite sincere, but that Zagami is under considerable manipulation -- though Fulford is quite aware of that. Dowsing also suggests to me that the plans to kill 4 billion have at least been "sent back to the drawing board", if not actually shelved as Zagami claims.
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 03:39 AM   #13
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman View Post
I'd find it interesting to hear what anyone who's a very accurate dowser or a very accurate intuitive thinks of this.

I got a strong intuition that this is a hugely positive step. Dowsing suggests to me that both Zagami and Fulford are quite sincere, but that Zagami is under considerable manipulation -- though Fulford is quite aware of that. Dowsing also suggests to me that the plans to kill 4 billion have at least been "sent back to the drawing board", if not actually shelved as Zagami claims.
I don't know how you feel about doing reverse speech on this, but I did a section and a bit revealing. Now, I think you do have to take into account that not all the reverse was crystal clear and where I put in a / mark it sounded like two different possibilities, but otherwise the rest of the words were very clear in reverse. If you don't know what reverse speech analysis is (r/s) it is taking an audio of something and reversing it. Often we talk much faster in reverse and we don't give full on sentences but exactly how the words are portrayed below. Obviously BF and BR are Ben speaking forward and then his reverse and ZF and ZR are Zagami's. I plan to do more, but I got tired and stopped there, it gave a good picture of their minds. Oh, in reverse it is the speakers subconscious talking.

Fulford and Zagami talk truce
FF: Battle the now
FR: Look in the bible (bible not perfectly clear here so might be something else, but it seemed to say bible. I have no idea on BF bible views)
FF: And today we’ve come to an important agreement with the Illuminati
FR: He’s lying and then we will eat soon…forget him… the mirror get off… I’m in this muck for you…get this net. (It’s another trap)
FF: And we’re making an announcement
FR: Know them lying enemy…. Can’t bring that ???
FF: Can you tell us about who you are and what you represent?
FR: His mother /smother….affirms the oath…what are you..bubba (player)…whose side / who saw it…. I KILL YOU
ZF: Yes, ah my name is Leo Lyon Zagami I’m ah…
ZR: That I’m not…. He matters none.. I seem minimal (unsure because of accent).. I said… ( I think he is saying he is playing weak and appearing small, but he is a big player)
ZF: Prince of Santa lea, I’m ah..
ZR: I let mouse perceive (just what a predator would think of us)
ZF: Italian Aristocrat connected to the sacred Roman empire
ZR: They are minimal … we both get..guess who with gammas s’va….let’s see that..oh my god…
ZF: I’m the Grand Master of the Order of Unmatory founded (?)
ZR: You do not see us anymore/say no more…. Within reason … drop it… but us …some might get mad (I think Zagami is thinking to be careful with is words and is walking a tightrope)
ZF: Principality of Monaco 1999
ZR: Me on these guys / be honest eyes … now look….go along with bureaucracy (I think he is telling himself to look convincing and go along with this charade the bureaucracy of illuminati wants to portray for this)
ZF: I’m here also representing the Academy of the Illuminati
ZR: He’s lying me, bring me that… plays along with him… he’s nasty bugger … I eat enough head and neck….
ZF: Which resides in just in spania 35 / 55
ZR: Because we ah fit/off it… just enough …. Seems like… can’t miss the acid/asset … do what you want (give just enough to get heat off Illuminati)
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:47 AM   #14
TraineeHuman
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks heaps, Unified Serenity. What I get primarily is that your intuition is saying there's no point in taking Zagami seriously. You seem to have your intuition probably more finely tuned than I do, so I accept that.

To make a less important point, it seems to me that a considerable part of the reverse speech could be interpreted differently. For instance, "do what you want" could mean something like "it doesn't matter what you do, it won't make any difference" -- which is how you interpret that. But it could also have meant "you have freedom/power".
TraineeHuman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #15
Unified Serenity
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Thanks heaps, Unified Serenity. What I get primarily is that your intuition is saying there's no point in taking Zagami seriously. You seem to have your intuition probably more finely tuned than I do, so I accept that.

To make a less important point, it seems to me that a considerable part of the reverse speech could be interpreted differently. For instance, "do what you want" could mean something like "it doesn't matter what you do, it won't make any difference" -- which is how you interpret that. But it could also have meant "you have freedom/power".
I think a lot of r/s after the words are revealed comes to interpretation. I have a natural distrust for certain things, and that is likely to drift into my interpretation. I take it as a whole though given what Ben is saying in reverse, his body language, and the same for Zagami. Maybe Zagami seems like a used car salesman to me, and I really distrust those guys.

I think Ben's reverses are pretty revealing in that he is actually talking to the guy, and is saying "Lying, I Kill you, bubba, etc" in much of what he says in reverse. So, combine what you see, with what is said in forward and what is said in reverse and make your own judgment. I think Zagami is not be forthright and genuine but trying to put a positive face on the Illuminati.
Unified Serenity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 02:28 PM   #16
Myplanet2
In The Mists

Quote:

Since you asked, I ran these two videos past my Pleaidian Friends. (9th dimensional collective). They made some interesting observations.

Ben was wearing the persona of saviour. He was also displaying a false bravado, meaning that he grossly overestimates the power and reach of his secret society group. He was watching Leo and jumping in when there was some hidden communication coming from Leo that Ben didn't want to let slide.

Leo was basically performing a scripted play on his end. He is heavily and most likely directly manipulated and controlled, and really had no choice but to do what he did. It's not even a little bit true that the illuminati is in any way changing it's stripes. They can't. They'd have to completely rewrite who and what they are and disregard what they believe to be their God given mandate. It's just not going to happen that way. Their purpose in giving Leo as much "leash" as they did on this, was for the sole purpose of misdirection. Let people hope they are recognizing the evil of their ways, etc. In fact, they are not factionalized at all. Those in control, ARE in control, and any apparency of good illuminati vs bad or evil illuminati is nothing more than a show or deliberate misdirection.

It's true that the future no longer holds the elimination of 4 billion people, but not because of anything the illuminati did or didn't do. Other factors (not explained) produced that change in probabilities.

The only thing that is going to take them down, is us, working together on higher levels, as we connect with our true selves and each other.

That's from the pleiadians. The rest are my musing and suppositions.

The structures the illuminati have in place are necessarily breaking down, just because of the natural effects of the shift which is taking place right now. We can speed that along by refusing to feed their control with our fear and directed attention. Our personal discernment has grown to where we now can see what leads towards our new 4th and 5th dimensional existence, and what tries to keep us locked into the status quo. The more we open up to our higher aspects, the more we hold that vibrational level for others to find, and the more horsepower our side of the equation accumulates. We'll reach a tipping point, where the illuminati will just seem like belligerent children who need to be sent to their rooms to cool down. But we're nowhere near at that point yet. The illuminati still DO run this planet for their own purposes, but we're gaining, and everyday tips the scales in our favour a little more.

In the mean time, it behooves us to remain vigilant of PTB attempts at co-opting our efforts to organize outside of their controls. They use the classic techniques of Misdirection, Problem-reaction-solution, convincing us we need to ask their permission, divide and conquer, Keep power and control upwardly mobile (top down) so that the few control the many, and all that sort of garbage.

MP2
Myplanet2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 06:55 PM   #17
waitinginthewings
Avalon Senior Member

It would be interesting to have an NLP expert review these vids and give feedback......remember the review done on Obama......was very telling.
waitinginthewings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 07:30 PM   #18
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

I stopped relying on experts and opinions of those apparently knowledgeable in any field. i read, I listen and I simply know if I am being deceived or not. I believe I have arrived ( or almost arrived) at the point that I can completely rely on my intuition. Illuminati are losing but they want to present themselves as the guys "who are getting reformed", only to preserve their rule...
Old 06-14-2009, 06:19 AM   #19
Humble Janitor
Avalon Senior Member

Those rat bastards won't ever be able to fool me.
Humble Janitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 05:32 PM   #20
gscraig
Avalon Senior Member

Hello All,

This is pretty much an unbelievably insult to the intelligence of those awake. What is going on with our planet is bigger than both of these individuals and any negotiation or agreement they reach between themselves. There is no negotiation, there is simply deciding between the predominantly dark path or the predominantly light path of a new experience. There is no in between, "okay, we won't kill 4 billion people, if you allow us to sit at the table of a new order?"
I'm still trying to figure out who declared or pronounced either of these individuals the official representation of humanity and the illuminati to where they may then enter and report a claim of negotiated reconciliation? ABSURD INDEED!

Folks it's not that simple, and in my opinion the credibility of both of these gentlemen (whatever it was) needs to be immediately fragmented. This is so absurd that any interview, conference, etc to which they have participated in via any public informational outlet, needs to be immediately rescinded.

Use the internet to get your information, but use yourselves to get the solution.
gscraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #21
lemon_sky88
Avalon Senior Member

I like the idea, but my mind says possible propoganda. If I were the illuminati right now because i am exposed I would want you to think I am something else. Stay suspicious. They will understand our suspision if they are actually who they say they are
lemon_sky88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:21 PM   #22
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gscraig View Post
Hello All,

This is pretty much an unbelievably insult to the intelligence of those awake. What is going on with our planet is bigger than both of these individuals and any negotiation or agreement they reach between themselves. There is no negotiation, there is simply deciding between the predominantly dark path or the predominantly light path of a new experience. There is no in between, "okay, we won't kill 4 billion people, if you allow us to sit at the table of a new order?"
I'm still trying to figure out who declared or pronounced either of these individuals the official representation of humanity and the illuminati to where they may then enter and report a claim of negotiated reconciliation? ABSURD INDEED!

Folks it's not that simple, and in my opinion the credibility of both of these gentlemen (whatever it was) needs to be immediately fragmented. This is so absurd that any interview, conference, etc to which they have participated in via any public informational outlet, needs to be immediately rescinded.

Use the internet to get your information, but use yourselves to get the solution.
Very well said! I actually found it kind of funny!
Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 07:38 PM   #23
giovonni
Avalon Senior Member

Lightbulb Re: IMPORTANT NOTICE Zagami and Fulford

Discernment> discernment and more discernment

Whether it be Ben Fulford, Leo Zagami, George W. Bush or even Peter Seller's Chance the gardener in the movie "Being There"

Life is a state of mind <> create it for yourself

Last edited by giovonni; 06-20-2009 at 08:25 PM.
giovonni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2009, 09:08 PM   #24
burgundia
Avalon Senior Member

They are so merciful that they are not going to kill us, so we should be greatful and bow to them...and let them rule over us....
Old 06-20-2009, 10:07 PM   #25
Blisstasista
Avalon Senior Member

It felt like I was watching a Saturday Night Live news parody with Woody Harrelson and Father Guido Sardduchi giving the commentary. Way wierd.
Blisstasista is offline   Reply With Quote