Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 02-26-2009, 03:24 AM   #26
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: A map of the world after earth changes

It's only 2 miles to the end of earth, and I heard it's for sale!

Dantheman62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:40 AM   #27
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
Statements:

'No large numbers of disharmonious humans living on it. As you know recently this changed, the numbers shot up, and we have been behaving, on aggregate, in an increasingly nasty manner. This is the cause of the planetary imbalance on a huge scale that require ‘Earth Changes’ to balance out.'

'We have caused problems more far reaching in scope than we know. The Earth has to do this or die and many sources that discuss this have said that the Earths decision was not to die, and called for help which it has received in abundance.'

'If you want you can stick around for the ride, but if you plan of living more than say 30-60 years then you will want to be on the path to 4th density positive ascension - otherwise you will find it impossible to exist on the new 4th density positive Earth, and will need to incarnate somewhere else.'

Response:

So...Earth has decided to exterminate us to save herself? Will the Illuminati help Mother Earth to exterminate us? I sure hope I advance sufficiently to ascend with the spiritual giants. Survival of the fittest? Evolution at work? I feel so loved!
Old 02-26-2009, 04:22 AM   #28
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

The cartoon made me laugh...but then I thought of Deteriorata: 'You are a fluke of the universe. You have no right to be here. And whether you can hear it, or not...the universe is laughing behind your back.' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faU-S...eature=related Was this verse created by the reptillians? Is Mother Earth really the inner earth reptillians(both physical and interdimensional)? Is Mother Earth really Gizeh Intelligence...or is Mother Earth really Lucifer? Do they want the 'Earth Changes' which will exterminate most of humanity...and render the remaining sheeple quite manageable? Will our ascension into 4th and 5th dimension occur when we are exterminated? Will the interdimensional reptillians be waiting for us on these levels? Shouldn't the world unite around a globalism based on the U.S. Constitution and Sound Money...wherein the people of the world rule themselves with Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Shouldn't Earth Change Extermination be completely off the table? Shouldn't population reduction be achieved through education and contraception? Shouldn't environmental restoration be accomplished with the help of Free Energy? Shouldn't the sell out elites be brought to justice? Shouldn't malevolent aliens and entities of all kinds be exorcised from our solar system? Wouldn't this be the true ascension of the entire human race into 4th and 5th dimensions...with the benevolent aliens and spirits of the universe waiting to welcome us back into the universal community of love and light? Shouldn't this happen soon?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-26-2009 at 04:43 AM.
orthodoxymoron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 04:58 AM   #29
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
You have no right to be here. And whether you can hear it, or not...the universe is laughing behind your back.' Was this verse created by the reptillians? Is Mother Earth really the inner earth reptillians(both physical and interdimensional)? Is Mother Earth really Gizeh Intelligence...or is Mother Earth really Lucifer? Do they want the 'Earth Changes' which will exterminate most of humanity...and render the remaining sheeple quite manageable? Will our ascension into 4th and 5th dimension occur when we are exterminated? Will the interdimensional reptillians be waiting for us on these levels? Shouldn't the world unite around a globalism based on the U.S. Constitution and Sound Money...wherein the people of the world rule themselves with Constitutional Responsible Freedom? Shouldn't Earth Change Extermination be completely off the table? Shouldn't population reduction be achieved through education and contraception? Shouldn't environmental restoration be accomplished with the help of Free Energy? Shouldn't the sell out elites be brought to justice? Shouldn't this happen soon?
Are these genuine questions requiring answers or are they a rhetorical rant - a "wailing and gnashing of teeth"?

What is the axe you are grinding on "extermination" - it implies intent rather than consequence. The fact many may die is a potential consequence of the Earth ascension, but also in parallel, an intent of the dark elite. Why does it matter which? Death is not the end - or do you think it is?

I can tell you a bit about how things will be if you like, but I am not sure you want to hear it from me.

The challenge before us is to make a difference!

A..
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 05:26 AM   #30
Carrie1971
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TtC View Post
Has anyone has seen a map of the world after the earth changes?

On my "page" here you can click on my photo album and see a few of the people who have said this or that will happen

IF you know about the history of the west coast you know that from a geo standpoint it is pretty much "new". Take the fact that Kalispell which is a city in the west side of Montana was not that long ago ocean front land. When I say not that long ago just between ice age's. IF you ever get to drive from the city of Seattle to anywhere East. Calgery in Alberta or to one of the Dakota states you can see many left over signs of when the ocean floor pushed up and became what is now the foot hills of the Great Rocky mountains.

Were there people on earth then? They "the public school system" do not teach that however I have read to many books and I think yes. Humans were around. I in fact think that when the Great things of Egypt and the wonderful times of Greek history were in their height they in fact were left over from another great time. Alantiic nation.

Anyway.. That is my 2 cents for this week.
Carrie1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 06:37 AM   #31
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anchor View Post
Are these genuine questions requiring answers or are they a rhetorical rant - a "wailing and gnashing of teeth"?

What is the axe you are grinding on "extermination" - it implies intent rather than consequence. The fact many may die is a potential consequence of the Earth ascension, but also in parallel, an intent of the dark elite. Why does it matter which? Death is not the end - or do you think it is?

I can tell you a bit about how things will be if you like, but I am not sure you want to hear it from me.

The challenge before us is to make a difference!

A..

Did I hit a nerve? The questions are both inquisitive and rhetorical. I had a teacher with a PhD in rhetoric. How, exactly, will the killing occur? How many of our fellow human beings will die? Will they die instantly...or will they suffer? Will there be 'weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth'? Do you expect to be a survivor...or a statistic? Death is not the end...but is death a friend? What steps are being taken to save the lives of our brothers and sisters? Or do we not give a kangaroo's patootie?

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 02-26-2009 at 06:49 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:25 AM   #32
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Did I hit a nerve?
No you didn't. I should hope you were not trying! I did ask you some questions though but you only answered a few. I sort of needed the answers to take this thread in a useful direction - though at this rate we really need to hop over to the Spirituality forum :lol:

Quote:
How, exactly, will the killing occur?
The way I see it, it started already: economic collapse. difficulty with food production and distribution. The inability of large sections of the human race to co-operate in a crisis. Later on, extreme weather, rising sea levels, and geological changes. The wildcard factor is what the dark forces might do in terms of a scorched Earth retreat once they realise they cannot stay.

Quote:
How many of our fellow human beings will die?
Lots. Sorry.

Quote:
Will they die instantly...or will they suffer?
A morbid question. Some will some wont. Some will suffer varying degrees. I don't know numbers. What will happen will mostly be down to the persons level of consciousness, the soul contract they came into incarnation with, and their karmic situation. Many people will be catalysed to see the light as the pace of change and the inconveniences with which we will be beset increase.

Quote:
Will there be 'weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth'?
Yes, many people will not see the light or awaken to their true nature and will persist in a state of victim consciousness - begging to be rescued by anyone who will have them. This is not the way you will survive. To survive one must act for oneself and ones like-minded community of fellow survivors, that should a person have a mind to, they will be attracted to the necessary groupings.

Quote:
Do you expect to be a survivor...or a statistic?
Yes, and as such I will also be a statistic

Quote:
Death is not the end...but is death a friend?
No death is not a friend. Allow me to paint a picture for the sake of perspective. Some of it may be prophetic, and I apologise if this offends anyone. Imagine yourself walking among a scene of destruction, with every heartstring plucked in angst for the dying and the suffering. Rubble, smoke, water, fire, extreme weather, broken bodies and half closed body-bags.

Recently the end came for 200 people in Victoria in the bush-fires. Some of the burning was similar to SHC but on houses. Some people were incinerated in seconds. It doesn't matter if it was HAARP or Earth changes, they still died. This third density chapter is closed for them. Same for Louisiana flooding, or the big tsunami, etc etc.

Human kind has stood by for years and watched its brothers and sisters in different countries die of starvation, thirst, poverty and readily preventable diseases. Why is it any different for people in the same country?

If you meant death as an easy escape - I don't recommend that. The reason is that you are hear at this time for a reason. In my own mind I am 100% positive that you are here, as are most of the people attracted to this group, for the same reason I am. You can choose to survive, teach and learn. You can learn to listen within and thereby hear the truth and the guidance that will lead you. You can learn the power of the call for aid and the awesome cosmic forces at your disposal to bring that aid to others in such abundance that your intuition assures you is necessary. Once you realise that, then you can see that leaving early would be somewhat dishonorable and a big unhelpful mission fail.

Quote:
What steps are being taken to save the lives of our brothers and sisters?
The awakened will awaken as many as possible. This vanguard will shine for the others. This will not be a rescue as emphasised before, but the way is shown. Each must act and be responsible for the results of those actions at every level. This is in fact how it has always been and always will be, but the somnolent state of many has masked this awareness - mainly because of the influence that we have all allowed the dark elite to have on our lives.

Quote:
Or do we not give a kangaroo's patootie?
I care heaps. We must give as much kangaroo's patootie as we have the capacity to give it

I appreciate you coaxing this information out of me. It helps me and I hope it helps anyone who reads it. It is important for everyone to discriminate and reject this information if it seems wrong or irrelevant to you.

A..

Last edited by Anchor; 02-26-2009 at 09:28 AM.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 03:49 PM   #33
Dantheman62
Avalon Senior Member

Then again nobody knows what will happen if anything. You guys can talk about this for ages and never come to a conclusion on anything. It's all about being prepared, as in being able to hunt,fish,and build a shelter. It's really that simple,along with being one step ahead of everybody else and being able to go mobile at a minutes notice.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:38 PM   #34
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member

Comment: 'I did ask you some questions though but you only answered a few. I sort of needed the answers to take this thread in a useful direction - though at this rate we really need to hop over to the Spirituality forum :lol:'

Answer: Oops.

Question: 'You are here are this time for a reason... I don't suppose you know what that is do you ?'

Answer: My guess is that we all screwed-up in a previous existence or incarnation...and were sentenced to this prison-planet insane-asylum to try really hard to get it right...and to evolve just a little bit more.

Question: 'What is the axe you are grinding on "extermination" - it implies intent rather than consequence. The fact many may die is a potential consequence of the Earth ascension, but also in parallel, an intent of the dark elite. Why does it matter which?'

Answer: The difference is accidental death vs premeditated murder in the worst degree. I'm seeing signs of Nazi-Fascism, Master-Race, Extermination-Camps, etc. in 'Earth Changes', 'Ascension', 'Purification', 'New World Order', etc. Is Mother-Earth a Mass-Murderer...and a real B!+@&?! I always suspected that Nature was a real Mother! Just ask Oedipus!

Last edited by orthodoxymoron; 03-01-2009 at 03:03 AM.