Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
ceranko

Default Vivid Bad Dreams

The end of the world

I just had the worst dream Ive ever had. Here it is:
In retrospect I think it was a lucid dream because I was worried about the Halidon collision experiment to make a black hole in Switzerland. I was thinking about this and gave myself a nightmare.

I was hanging out with my brother and his girlfriend, who was from Paris Texas.She was really cute and I liked her company as she was an earthy old soul so to speak. I got the feeling we were very close, and we talked for awhile on one of the beds as we packed. I was talking to her and laughing about going to Paris Texas. My grandfather had left my father the house up there in a will and we were excited to go up there and remodel the house with our father and my uncle frank. My Grandmother was also excited. And I talked to her for awhile about Grandpa. Anyway we all went to bed anxious for tomorrow.
I woke in early morning darkness at a womans scream, through my blinds AND MY WALLS! I could see a white light explosion of energy and I thought "MY GOD THEY DID IT WERE DEAD, WERE ******* DEAD!" I could see these X-ray type beams going through everything. The walls appeared transparent as the energy waves cut through everything in an x-ray like effect. I could feel it tearing my molecules away but strangely it wasn't painful, but I felt sickly and I felt like I was being pushed and pulled. Movement was impossible. I just kept saying "OK god here I come. Here I come." I could see my computer coming apart in flecks of black and the walls were giving me a view of the explosions center through the other houses, it was a bright vortex of spiraling white energy.This lasted about 15 minutes in my dream and I was laying in my bed on my side waiting to die as these waves of white energy kept ripping through everything. Then there was a large expanse of white light that engulfed everything and then blackness for a second. I awoke groggy. Then the vortex sunk into the ground. I could move again. I got up feeling very tired. I walked around the house in a daze, asking if everyone was alright. My dad was ok. My Uncle Frank was missing. My brother was missing. I felt afraid for his girlfriend so I ran out side. I found them looking at a huge crater at the end of the street. An immense crater stood where the rest of Texas should be. All of the surrounding houses were engulfed in mud and looked as if they sank into the soil. The crater was deep, and the sides were like pudding mud, for some reason the sky was white, with a few specks of thin white clouds in the upper atmosphere. This was disturbing, I pointed and realized my finger wasn't on correctly. I checked out my hand and realized I could move my fingers back to their correct joints on my hand, like putty. My fingers also seemed transparent. I told my brothers girlfriend to check her fingers and she was amazed when she saw me move mine back and I helped her with hers. I ran back to the house and tried to get on my computer. The keyboard was shattered and I couldn't use it. It looked like something had disassembled it and reformed it into something else, same with my laptop. I remembered that Black holes would go toward the center of the earth if they formed in a gravity, it would go to center mass and the earth would slowly disintegrate and be pulled into it. I said to everyone next to the crater. "This isn't it. It's not over the gravity well will tear the earth apart were xxooxx." And the dream ended.
It was very disturbing. I don't have a younger brother and I didn't know the girl that was his girlfriend. But they were real to me. Was this a lucid dream? Did I have a vision of a wrong experiment in an alternate reality? Either way this was one ******* frightening dream.