Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-04-2008, 05:05 PM   #1
Waterman
Avalon Senior Member

Default The Empire's Next Step?

Anticipating the enemies next step, allows us to move from fear, and
take back control. Any one can lead an army into battle .... once, but those
who anticipate well the next move of the enemy, have been called into
service for centuries. These predictors, have been sought out by
rulers, generals, religious pontiffs, for thousands of years.

Some were farmers, some were sold into slavery (Joseph of Egypt), and no doubt
leaders of the American empire have been asking their soothsayers and wizards of
evil to give their input, so that they might plot their next step.

Yet, I believe right here in Avalon are those very gifts that will help you and
I know what might be their next step.

So are you one of those people if so, what do you anticipate?

What do you think will be their next step?

In serious consideration of this question what do you predict?
Waterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 07:52 PM   #2
Jeff Delano
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: The Empire's Next Step?

I was thinking about this yesterday, tell me what you think.

It's all based off of The Matrix too so you I hope it will be pretty entertaining too.

We all know the prophecies have been predicted, on 12/21/2012 Earth will enter a new age of harmony and all the bad stuff will stop, everyone will know the truth and the truth will be much more positive than it has been before. Similar to how the Oracle predicts The One/ the Anomaly will stop all the bad stuff from happening inside The Matrix and the war outside the Matrix (The war between Zion and the Robots) will stop as well.

The NWO, a society set up by TPTB, will make it's attempts to have absolute power over our planet and defy even TPTB so that only the NWO will have power. Just like Agent Smith was released from the program that kept him in line and eventually Agent Smith took over the entire Matrix.

With these DNA transformations that I keep reading about, the people who are capable of these superhuman acts will be the only humans capable of living outside of the NWO's power, yet at the same time still be a part of the NWO's illusion. Just like Morpheus, Neo, Trinity, and all the other people who 'plug in' to the Matrix.

Eventually we here on earth learn that all these prophecies are nothing new, several times before civilizations have fallen and the inhabitants thought they would enter a beautiful new earth and know the truth but it didn't happen. So in a ways, the prophecies are set up for us to fail. Just like in the Matrix when Neo met with the Architect, he learns that there has been like 6 Zion's before and they have all fallen, so Neo better just do what the other 'Ones' have done before and pick a certain amount of people to create a new Zion and we'll just wait for the whole cycle to play out again.

We all know what Neo did, he picked love, and decided to save Trinity, instead of doing what the Architect wanted him to do. Just like now, humanity must pick love so we can break the cycle.

With the NWO in complete control over earth, no outside influences can no longer take advantage of us, making TPTB angry. Just like Agent Smith had the entire Matrix under his control, making the robots angry.

From there, humanity, choosing love, finally breaks the cycle of what we have been going through for the past who knows how many civilizations and we can finally enter that new age. Just like how Neo, choosing love, breaks the cycle of what the 'Ones' have done before and saves both the Matrix and the actual world.

For this scenario to work out a lot of things we have learned must be true. For one, these DNA shifts must actually occur to help the certain aware individuals gain their superhuman powers.

I was comparing the movie to 'actual' life in several different ways, let me explain it better:

The powers that be + Negative oriented ET's = The Robots and their programs in the Matrix

Loving/aware individuals/truth seekers + Positive oriented ET's = Zion and the people who took the red pill

New World Order = Agent Smith

The prophecies given to us = The Oracles prophecies given to Morpheus

The elite families working behind the scenes = The Architect

Hope this made sense! Who knows, it's a possible scenario is it not?
Jeff Delano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 09:24 PM   #3
bodzoyfa
Avalon Senior Member

A great question and one that I would like to add my .02 worth on.

As far as the long term goals of the TPTB, I think we are all in basic agreement as to what the ulterior motives are. However, as far as the short term (within the next 6 months to a year), I think we are going to see an economy that is dominated by extraordinarily high inflation. This would cause Americans to become poorer at a slower rate rather than us all waking up one moring and being broke because that would surely start a revolution. With rising food, gas, healthcare, costs the market will continue to be manipulated into stagnation.

This is the point where the big "crash" that we keep hearing about will happen. It wont be that we all lose our wealth in one swooping crash of the economy, but rather the market will become so ridiculously inflated that even though we have money in our possession we still dont have enough to tend to the basic needs of life. This way the finger pointing becomes very widespread and no one person or group of people will have to bear the burden of blame for the failure of America.

I often read that the summer of '09 will be particularly difficult because I think the scenario above may be reaching its zenith then. Americans will be hot, hungry, and extremely ****** off for the state of affairs that has befallen them.

I too identify with the Matrix movie as having so much symbolism it would take an entirely new thread to disect it all.

This is what I see happening on the economic front in the near future. Of course even more pressing may be the introduction of the Amero very soon as we just shipped 800 billion Ameros to China.

I know we will all stay tuned and I'm very interested to hear what everyone else thinks.

Cheers!
bodzoyfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:44 AM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Delano View Post
I was thinking about this yesterday, tell me what you think.

It's all based off of The Matrix too so you I hope it will be pretty entertaining too.

We all know the prophecies have been predicted, on 12/21/2012 Earth will enter a new age of harmony and all the bad stuff will stop, everyone will know the truth and the truth will be much more positive than it has been before. Similar to how the Oracle predicts The One/ the Anomaly will stop all the bad stuff from happening inside The Matrix and the war outside the Matrix (The war between Zion and the Robots) will stop as well.

The NWO, a society set up by TPTB, will make it's attempts to have absolute power over our planet and defy even TPTB so that only the NWO will have power. Just like Agent Smith was released from the program that kept him in line and eventually Agent Smith took over the entire Matrix.

With these DNA transformations that I keep reading about, the people who are capable of these superhuman acts will be the only humans capable of living outside of the NWO's power, yet at the same time still be a part of the NWO's illusion. Just like Morpheus, Neo, Trinity, and all the other people who 'plug in' to the Matrix.

Eventually we here on earth learn that all these prophecies are nothing new, several times before civilizations have fallen and the inhabitants thought they would enter a beautiful new earth and know the truth but it didn't happen. So in a ways, the prophecies are set up for us to fail. Just like in the Matrix when Neo met with the Architect, he learns that there has been like 6 Zion's before and they have all fallen, so Neo better just do what the other 'Ones' have done before and pick a certain amount of people to create a new Zion and we'll just wait for the whole cycle to play out again.

We all know what Neo did, he picked love, and decided to save Trinity, instead of doing what the Architect wanted him to do. Just like now, humanity must pick love so we can break the cycle.

With the NWO in complete control over earth, no outside influences can no longer take advantage of us, making TPTB angry. Just like Agent Smith had the entire Matrix under his control, making the robots angry.

From there, humanity, choosing love, finally breaks the cycle of what we have been going through for the past who knows how many civilizations and we can finally enter that new age. Just like how Neo, choosing love, breaks the cycle of what the 'Ones' have done before and saves both the Matrix and the actual world.

For this scenario to work out a lot of things we have learned must be true. For one, these DNA shifts must actually occur to help the certain aware individuals gain their superhuman powers.

I was comparing the movie to 'actual' life in several different ways, let me explain it better:

The powers that be + Negative oriented ET's = The Robots and their programs in the Matrix

Loving/aware individuals/truth seekers + Positive oriented ET's = Zion and the people who took the red pill

New World Order = Agent Smith

The prophecies given to us = The Oracles prophecies given to Morpheus

The elite families working behind the scenes = The Architect

Hope this made sense! Who knows, it's a possible scenario is it not?
They are going to turn out the lights in all major cities on the 14th. No one told me this. I just understand symbolism.

Words are nothing, Symbols are a way of communicating telepathically. Old keys like this one mean electronics doesn't work.

Notice the 77 expiration date = Pestilence

Last edited by 777 The Great Work; 10-05-2008 at 12:58 PM.
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote