Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-01-2008, 02:53 AM   #1
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Do you think there is too much paranoia going on?

I think today I started to feel some fear as the financial world I grew up in is crumbling. Gas for us has double. A bag of 20lb rice went up $3 more per bag. A half-gallon of milk here is $7 and a loaf of bread around $5 a little less and a little more. Our electric bill went up even though we had cut our usage by more than half. All the extra money we used to have is now going to pay bills we didn't use to have and each day it seems like we're sinking a little bit more with the continued rising costs.

Our miniature horse got sick which meant a trip to the vet and meds. Another several hundred dollars out the door.

Everywhere I hear, “save your money.” I'd like to ask, "What money?" What happens when we run out of money to buy food? Then what? We have already started to use what I stocked up on several months ago and I'm worried because what used to be on the shelves isn't. Being on an island is different because 97 percent of what we use is imported, even the feed for the horses is imported because of lack of minerals in the grass here.

Sometimes there are moments when I just feel overwhelmed and these are the times when I feel a need to retreat and regroup. Take some quiet time to unplug from the depressing news of finance and politics.

However, it’s scary as we are all on this roller coaster and we are all teetering on the edge of a world-wide financial precipice. This is the moment, on each roller coaster ride, when I experience that moment of dread and think to myself what have I done. Only this time, this ride is not something of my choosing.

The felt sense I’m sensing now is akin to the wave that builds underneath the ocean's surface as it prepares for a giant tsunami. I feel this energy building and wonder, am I safe, will I survive this pending onslaught?

Then I think to myself, I’m of the generation where my parents went through the war. My husband’s family was in Germany and had to search the woods for mushrooms for food just to eat. Then I reflect on current news and I hear stories of future food wars and see pictures of prison rail cars in our own country. This information does not comfort me.

I guess I’m also feeling a bit overwhelmed and wondering if we can get self-sufficient in time before it gets worse. Like many I wonder if the money will continue to come in to pay the house mortgage. Then I wonder if gas is going to be $20 a gallon where my husband is affected just to go to his work. I’m sensing a mentality of fear and rage mounting around me. And I know I’m not alone. I worry about my people on this island and how are we going to manage… all of our electricity is dependent upon oil.

I worry about the old people and what will happen if they don’t get their medicine. I worry about all of our animals and pets that depend upon food from the mainland. I worry about my brothers and sisters who work 2 – 3 jobs just to make ends meet and how are they going to fair. I worry about our children who lack direction as their parents aren’t home because they have to work too many hours just to pay bills.

I just don’t think our lives are meant to be lived like this. I’m furious at the banksters and politicians that have been robbing us blind for years and I’m extremely ****** at our own Federal Reserve and Government. I’m so angry that I think they should all be fired and tired for treason. I think we should abandon the Federal Government and go back to a State system. I think we need to be smaller not bigger. I think our money should me spent in our own country to help our people here and not spent on other countries to help them out when we can’t even help ourselves. And our hard earned money earned of the sweat of our brow certainly should not be spent on bailing out Wall Street Criminals!

I think each state should establish its own currency… even if it’s just chickens, they’re worth more then a dollar bill is today. We need this change. This change is long overdue. This change terrifies me. Yet, it has to happen if we ever hope to be free of the criminals who have been controlling our planet.

Some of us will not survive this change and for this I’m deeply saddened and want to cry. It breaks my heart to see people suffer when life is meant to be lived so differently. Yet even with a breaking heart I know we must move forward. We cannot fall back and be victims in this war we are fighting because we are fighting to win our freedom back.

I would rather be dead then let these criminals take over the planet and have dominion over me. I don’t know about the rest of you but I do know this. God is with us, and god meant for us to be free.

I choose to fight for what I know in my heart is the right and ethical thing to do. I will not give up nor will I surrender. And with each breath, irrespective of how scary it gets, I will move forward with my fellow brothers and sisters to help build the world we were all meant to live in.

Aloha (your sister in spirit),

Carol
Old 10-01-2008, 02:58 AM   #2
Lance
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Do you think there is too much paranoia going on?

No, m'darlin', things are NOT supposed to be like this. It'll get worse, eat from the sea. It'll then get better...you'll see.....
Lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:44 AM   #3
MartyMcFailure
Avalon Senior Member

we r in a world thats changing faster than anyone can catch up.. the people who have the most to lose are gonna take it the hardest. the world has to correct itself.. we know this is happening and will be better in the long run. i totaly empathize because i am feeling so anxious. i am struggling to survive financially and im stuck in nyc. i know i have an edge over most because most people wont even look at this they just shut down they dont want to believe it they r saying " why cant they just sign the bailout rescue plan?"
MartyMcFailure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:46 AM   #4
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: Do you think there is too much paranoia going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol View Post
I think today I started to feel some fear as the financial world I grew up in is crumbling. Gas for us has double. A bag of 20lb rice went up $3 more per bag. A half-gallon of milk here is $7 and a loaf of bread around $5 a little less and a little more. Our electric bill went up even though we had cut our usage by more than half. All the extra money we used to have is now going to pay bills we didn't use to have and each day it seems like we're sinking a little bit more with the continued rising costs.

Our miniature horse got sick which meant a trip to the vet and meds. Another several hundred dollars out the door.

Everywhere I hear, “save your money.” I'd like to ask, "What money?" What happens when we run out of money to buy food? Then what? We have already started to use what I stocked up on several months ago and I'm worried because what used to be on the shelves isn't. Being on an island is different because 97 percent of what we use is imported, even the feed for the horses is imported because of lack of minerals in the grass here.

Sometimes there are moments when I just feel overwhelmed and these are the times when I feel a need to retreat and regroup. Take some quiet time to unplug from the depressing news of finance and politics.

However, it’s scary as we are all on this roller coaster and we are all teetering on the edge of a world-wide financial precipice. This is the moment, on each roller coaster ride, when I experience that moment of dread and think to myself what have I done. Only this time, this ride is not something of my choosing.

The felt sense I’m sensing now is akin to the wave that builds underneath the ocean's surface as it prepares for a giant tsunami. I feel this energy building and wonder, am I safe, will I survive this pending onslaught?

Then I think to myself, I’m of the generation where my parents went through the war. My husband’s family was in Germany and had to search the woods for mushrooms for food just to eat. Then I reflect on current news and I hear stories of future food wars and see pictures of prison rail cars in our own country. This information does not comfort me.

I guess I’m also feeling a bit overwhelmed and wondering if we can get self-sufficient in time before it gets worse. Like many I wonder if the money will continue to come in to pay the house mortgage. Then I wonder if gas is going to be $20 a gallon where my husband is affected just to go to his work. I’m sensing a mentality of fear and rage mounting around me. And I know I’m not alone. I worry about my people on this island and how are we going to manage… all of our electricity is dependent upon oil.

I worry about the old people and what will happen if they don’t get their medicine. I worry about all of our animals and pets that depend upon food from the mainland. I worry about my brothers and sisters who work 2 – 3 jobs just to make ends meet and how are they going to fair. I worry about our children who lack direction as their parents aren’t home because they have to work too many hours just to pay bills.

I just don’t think our lives are meant to be lived like this. I’m furious at the banksters and politicians that have been robbing us blind for years and I’m extremely ****** at our own Federal Reserve and Government. I’m so angry that I think they should all be fired and tired for treason. I think we should abandon the Federal Government and go back to a State system. I think we need to be smaller not bigger. I think our money should me spent in our own country to help our people here and not spent on other countries to help them out when we can’t even help ourselves. And our hard earned money earned of the sweat of our brow certainly should not be spent on bailing out Wall Street Criminals!

I think each state should establish its own currency… even if it’s just chickens, they’re worth more then a dollar bill is today. We need this change. This change is long overdue. This change terrifies me. Yet, it has to happen if we ever hope to be free of the criminals who have been controlling our planet.

Some of us will not survive this change and for this I’m deeply saddened and want to cry. It breaks my heart to see people suffer when life is meant to be lived so differently. Yet even with a breaking heart I know we must move forward. We cannot fall back and be victims in this war we are fighting because we are fighting to win our freedom back.

I would rather be dead then let these criminals take over the planet and have dominion over me. I don’t know about the rest of you but I do know this. God is with us, and god meant for us to be free.

I choose to fight for what I know in my heart is the right and ethical thing to do. I will not give up nor will I surrender. And with each breath, irrespective of how scary it gets, I will move forward with my fellow brothers and sisters to help build the world we were all meant to live in.

Carol
We are taught to supress these emotions when they arrive. You must embraced those fears and express them so you can find balance.
Conflict comes in our life to reflect our insecurity that we might rise to the occasion and show mastery of all outside causes and effects. Congradulations!!!
777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:53 AM   #5
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada

There is a lot of negativity right now, the paranoia is making our comfort zones not so comfortable. In my opinion it is necessary- we are looking for answers, we want the truth. It is empowering some and tormenting others. What a great time for growth. Just my opinion
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:56 AM   #6
Racsouran
Banned

yes, there is a lot of paranoia.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:59 AM   #7
2infinityandbeyond
Avalon Senior Member

Some go through the ride consumed by torment whilst their face gradually falls off with fear. (lol - excuse the dark humour)

Then others embrace it and realise 'its just a ride' and understand that nothing here is permanent, bills, houses, friends, family.. its all just a holographic illusion.

Which person do you choose to be?
2infinityandbeyond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 03:59 AM   #8
seagull
Avalon Senior Member

Smile Missing Post! What Happened?

I just saw a post on who to elect and now it is gone!

What happened?

Was it bad or vulgar?

it was a link to

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...ideomrss_83996

It was a wonderful break from all the fear posts.

:-)
seagull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 04:13 AM   #9
Oneness
Avalon Senior Member

First go to Thunderbirds great thread and feel the amazing energy being stirred ... http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=3782

Then project that energy every day and every night.

A group of us are starting a daily meditation/candle lighting and getting into the frequency of this energy at the same time every night. Gratitude, love, peace and Oneness, with our planet and with each other. We intend to create a ripple..that can grow into a shockwave....of the exact opposite of what is feeding the darkness.... With the combined efforts of many of us. The group is called Mass Conciousness Coalition.

Oneness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:03 AM   #10
Sherab
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Carol
All of us will survive this change, because what we are cannot and does not die. Bodies and thoughts and emotions all die, but is-ness doesn't.

If you are concerned about your physical body dying, I would suggest learning to live on your own (i.e. grow/forage food, etc.) and let go of this manipulative, corrupt system. Easier said than done, but it's the only way.

Well, that or dying.

If none of us were afraid to let go of our physical bodies, this whole collapse thing would be a non-issue.
Sherab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:11 AM   #11
Racsouran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2infinityandbeyond View Post
Some go through the ride consumed by torment whilst their face gradually falls off with fear. (lol - excuse the dark humour)

Then others embrace it and realise 'its just a ride' and understand that nothing here is permanent, bills, houses, friends, family.. its all just a holographic illusion.

Which person do you choose to be?

none, are you part of that?, lol.
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2008, 05:30 AM   #12
Carol
Project Avalon Hero

Default Re: Missing Post! What Happened?

Quote:
Originally Posted by seagull View Post
I just saw a post on who to elect and now it is gone!

What happened?

Was it bad or vulgar?

it was a link to

http://www.theonion.com/content/vide...ideomrss_83996

It was a wonderful break from all the fear posts.

:-)
Aloha seagull,

Although the link was a good one it did not relate to the topic you posted it in so it was moved until we could find a place for it. However, this link shall stay as you thought it to be a break from the posts where folks are realizing we are in the midst of change moving faster then thought possible.
Old 10-03-2008, 05:38 AM   #13
RSF
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

Carol
---

Carol I read your stuff and seems to me you may posses the qualities of a pure Worry-Wart.
Of course the World's going to cave in but after we have raised our Children and they know where to go from there(Us).
Bleakness is part of living but in this God forsaken land we can still hope pressures such as Russia, China, North Korea, Pakistan and India will learn to communicate it's all a no-win consideration.

Very interesting post Carol.

RSF
RSF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:56 AM   #14
fastarr
Avalon Senior Member

Last edited by fastarr; 10-07-2008 at 05:15 PM.
fastarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:24 AM   #15
Vianova
Avalon Senior Member

I went against the financial paranoia mindset
and though I have no business
buying anything for myself,
I bought a Ming Dynasty bronze arrow vase
about 20 inches high for a grand.

I do use it for sale as an advertising thing
but it will stay home at the price I have on it
lol

In addition
I just said hell with it,
and spend all extra money filling the gas tank
to drive myself to
locations of
Nature Resonance Ecstatic Experience
.... up to mountain trails along Mt Baker here for crosscountry running, hiking,
and created spiritual ecstasy from the exceptional
environment of pristine high mountain Nature,
and searching for bags full of
King Boletes.
Vianova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:36 AM   #16
d0m0n

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherab View Post
All of us will survive this change, because what we are cannot and does not die. Bodies and thoughts and emotions all die, but is-ness doesn't.

If you are concerned about your physical body dying, I would suggest learning to live on your own (i.e. grow/forage food, etc.) and let go of this manipulative, corrupt system. Easier said than done, but it's the only way.

Well, that or dying.

If none of us were afraid to let go of our physical bodies, this whole collapse thing would be a non-issue.
It is good to see posts like this
It is really strange on which matters people get afraid.
It is perfectly known that "life on earth" ends with "dead".
And no ones making from this big deal.
But when there is a change all are afraid paranoid and so on.
Because all are trapped in their physical bodies.
Ok, get trapped get afraid, get paranoid. It is up to you!
It is your choice to feel fear or joy.
And it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY for the consequences of any of them.