Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

Old 10-03-2008, 11:20 PM   #26
333mark333
Avalon Senior Member

Location: The Western Shore of the Hudson Bay-churchill, manitoba, canada
Default Re: Is Your Spouse on board if not any suggestions?

All you can do is lead by example. I have lost girlfirends, friends and have a broken marriage. To keep shoving info to them may make matters worse, this path is a lonely one ( for me ) it must be undertook be the individual and to force another to your beliefs is karma that you will have to experience.
Sorry if i sound negative, but i have seen so many relationship's crumble when one takes the spiritual path . Maybe kerry and Bill can inspire us all?
333mark333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:24 PM   #27
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacqui D View Post
Oh definately agree with Izz, you can not make people see what they can not.
You are at a higher level of conscience let them be.
if you have mentioned a little something see what comes forth, if it is meant to happenit will.
only thing now is time is becoming short!!!!

SO MANY NOT WOKEN YET.
ok well maybe we need to see them enveloped in light and love .. if it feels right to do that and not forced or against their will ..

light holds information .. i think also that as you increase your vibration it affects those close to you and actually it stirs up the pot a bit and they do actually start waking up ..

but as they wake up .. alot of buried stuff comes to the surface which can be difficult ..

i read about your difficult last 2 years .. and i promise you it will get better .. the energies will calm down .. i had a nightmare clearing stuff with my family .. only now can i feel that alot has cleared ..

be strong and keep the faith
izz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 11:26 PM   #28
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by 333mark333 View Post
All you can do is lead by example. I have lost girlfirends, friends and have a broken marriage. To keep shoving info to them may make matters worse, this path is a lonely one ( for me )
yes it is .. for me also at times

but what i notice now is that MORE and more people are treading this path .. ultimately we all have too .. and the clearing bits can be very painful ... at times
Old 10-03-2008, 11:53 PM   #29
Swanny
I dont need a label !

My GF wont talk to me about any of this now, she's a bit
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:00 AM   #30
micjer
Avalon Senior Member

I am lucky that both my wife and sons (16/19 years old) are on board. We have put in a back up propane generator and are stocking up on food and supplies. We live in the country so we have a good water supply. The interesting thing in talking to friends and other family members is that everyone is different. Some are quite open to it. Some have a large barrier. Others have become open after a few seeds were laid. The biggest thing is you can't push too hard. I feel all you can do is your best and if it is meant to be you will be there to help them.

The hardest part is when you get into the different dimensions and ascension in 2011-2013. You certainly don't bring that up as an opener!

We just purchased David Icke's DVD "Freedom Or Fascism". I would highly recommend it to let people watch and let them make up their own minds. David does an amazing job of getting the information out there and does it in a very interesting and humorous way.
micjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:11 AM   #31
Baggywrinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
My GF wont talk to me about any of this now, she's a bit
Don't worry,

when she gets hungry enough she'll come around.
Old 10-04-2008, 12:34 AM   #32
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by micjer View Post
We just purchased David Icke's DVD "Freedom Or Fascism". I would highly recommend it to let people watch and let them make up their own minds.
This is a good idea. My suggestion is to present information to relatives and friends. If they're not interested, don't force it on them. The idea is to plant questions in people's minds and let them know that you might have answers for them when they are ready to ask them. When things really start to happen they will be looking for answers and they will remember that you offered it to them. What is required is patience, sincerity, and approachability.

Peace
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:39 AM   #33
Circlewerk
Avalon Senior Member

My husband & I are on the same page, he's on this forum as well.
We're preparing.
I'll admit to being on an emotional roller coaster through all of the research and preparation, yet I am aware that my ego is what finds attachment to things & people, that in reality, there is no death, and all of this is temporary. I allow myself the space to break down, and gain strength. This is a profound process.

My husband put together a very intelligent package, complete with government documents, videos, news clips, and ancient text prophecy to show our families on a level they could identify with, and beyond. We were aware that we were motivated by love, yet chances were that this love would not necessarily deliver our families to the truth as we hoped for.
And it didn't.
My sister said she always had a feeling that this was going on, that she doesn't doubt any of it, but that it's just too painful.
My parents say we're alarmists, my mother in law says this is crazy and ruining the relationships my husband has. She also said that because he smokes cigarettes, he is less credible.
Then she swallows whatever new pill she has been prescribed, so she can better convince herself that she is justified in her addiction to the victim label on a surface level.
They haven't talked in a week or so.
I don't bring it up with my family anymore.
I figure that we gave them the information, they balked at it, now we can leave it to the events happening, to further the wake-up call.
I have found that those who refuse this information are more attached to being right about what they think they know, than being aware.

They're too lazy or conditioned to find out on their own if they actually don't believe any of it, and therefore suffer from contempt prior to investigation.
Yet they'll argue to the teeth about why they are voting for the their chosen candidate, believing what they've been told by the 3rd eye killer, television.
It's an odd world, no?
My most immediate pickle is my ex. The father of my children.
We tried to get him to investigate a few things, and he flat out refused after only hearing very little.
He's a hard core republican sleeper, a cop, a control freak.
He has told my parents that he will never let me leave this state with the kids and legally, I can't.
I know that inside me is a mother bear who will do whatever it takes to protect my children, if my own freedom is threatened by this, so be it.
I do not visualize a life on the run, from him or anyone. I actively see my husband, my children & myself weathering any storm, effortlessly. Peacefully.

I wish you all loving communication, on every front.

Circles,
CW
Circlewerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:21 AM   #34
Chichan
Avalon Senior Member

My bf told me today he is so sad that I have been so anxious this week. Generally, he tolerates my "research" but he said that if nothing happens this upcoming week, he wants me to go back to my old happy, relaxed self. He doesn't really know much about this stuff and is a really "logical, rational person" who needs to see evidence to believe something. It has been a strain on our relationship. I feel bad for him but I am compelled to read other perspectives on what's going on currently in our economy and be knowledgable and aware. I am doing it for both of us. I am doing it to protect us. I think he will be grateful to me if SHTF. I can't explain to him what my gut tells me -- that many different sources can't all be wrong about this stuff. That I am viscerally FEELING a change of tension in people around me. He needs to SEE something to believe it. OH well! That's why we work well together. Me=empath, He=scientist.
Chichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:13 PM   #35
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chichan View Post
My bf told me today he is so sad that I have been so anxious this week. Generally, he tolerates my "research" but he said that if nothing happens this upcoming week, he wants me to go back to my old happy, relaxed self. .
well this is it i think alot of the stuff on conspiracies is complete rubbish designed to make people become fearful .. IMO
I think your BF sounds sensible ...
I am not storing food, hoarding food or building a nuclear bunker in the woods .. that is ridiculous IMO and very likely nothing is gonna happen next week the aliens are not going to land on the 14th just like 2yk did not happen .. we have to find the nuggets of truth in the tripe ..
Old 10-05-2008, 12:34 AM   #36
izz
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by izz View Post
very likely nothing is gonna happen next week the aliens are not going to land on the 14th just like 2yk did not happen .. we have to find the nuggets of truth in the tripe ..
but i am prepared to eat my hat ...