Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Camelot Forum > Project Camelot > Off-Topic

Notices

View Poll Results: Is this the end of civilisation as we know it????
Yes it's really bad 11 36.67%
No I think it will be ok 19 63.33%
Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-03-2008, 07:32 PM   #1
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Unhappy Game over???

I've been reading a lot of the stuff on this forum and it seems to me the general view is that civilisation as we know it is just about to end.
Do you think so??
People are putting in to action all sorts of survival plans, both long term and short term.
I know things are bad but I'm starting to think they are really bad.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 07:38 PM   #2
ChooseYourLifeNow
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Game over???

The game has just begun. Don't be afraid.

Love you,

CYLNow
ChooseYourLifeNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:00 PM   #3
giaoue
Avalon Senior Member

Just think of this whole charade of good & bad, fear & love, freedom & control: it's all part of a cosmic game that we all created to experience more of our SELF potentiality with lessoned pros & cons so we can just either press reset or don't participate in this game at all anymore. Like in the movie Wargames --- Joshua (WOPR computer) says, "The only way to win this game is not to play!" love SELF (SomeThing EveryThing Loves ForEver)
giaoue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 01:50 AM   #4
THE BEST GUY
Avalon Senior Member

things are just now starting to get good. dude im tired of readin "IT'S COMMIN!" "IT'S GONNA HAPPEN!" "OH SH*T THEY'RE GONNA DO IT!"

Im ready and i cant wait. things are stirring up and the game is about to get interesting.

its the end of civilization and the creation of the new world.
THE BEST GUY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:11 AM   #5
whitecrow
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I've been reading a lot of the stuff on this forum and it seems to me the general view is that civilisation as we know it is just about to end.
Do you think so??
People are putting in to action all sorts of survival plans, both long term and short term.

I was just harping on another thread about how we need to root out old paradigms...take a look at how the question was phrased: Civilization is over, yes it's really really bad, or no it's gonna be ok.

I voted for it being ok, but neither would have been my answer. Mine would have been: Yes, civilization as we know it is on the way out, and that's about the best thing that could happen. Hell yeah it's gonna be ok!

What is "civilization as we know it?" Technology? Trust me, we're not headed back to the stone age. Modern medicine? You've got to be kidding. Governance? Give me a break. Agriculture? I'd say we've been pretty much blowing that one lately. So, what then? No more TV? You'll be so glad, in a few years. No cars? It won't be that bad. I say, let it crash. It is going to anyway. What I want to know is, what comes next?

It's really hard for me to figure out how we're going to be worse off. Everything that is strangling us now will be gone. We will live far closer to our sources, and that's a good thing. We will have to rely on one another - and that too is a good thing. People really are becoming more conscious of their connections, all around the world.

Something I read said that the "Christ-virtues" were becoming mainstream again...I wouldn't have put it that way, but he has a point. We will be forearmed against many of the abuses that have led us to where we are today. Resources will be more equitably distributed. The land will be used by those who live on it. Money and banking will be completely altered and nowhere near as pervasive.

There will always be those who seek power, but they will find themselves regarded as perverts. And as long as time exists, we will always be trading one set of problems for another. This is growth.

My point is that the paradigms in the question are pointing in the wrong direction. It will be "bad" insofar as many will suffer misfortune, and one should never rejoice over that. But in the bigger view, it will get better. I am one who foresees a sort of golden age in which our present civilization will seem like a really bad dream.

whitecrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:21 AM   #6
Anchor
Avalon Senior Member

Voted: no.

We (including most of the Project Avelon readership I expect) are among those came here to help sort out the end-times and planetary ascension by transmuting the old dysfunctional structures and give birth to a new paradigm.

Those who haven't worked out that you are part of that yet, dont worry - you will.

We would not have come without a solid plan, with backups and backups of backups.

It does look bad, but from the perspective of truth and light - it is just house-cleaning.

Everything will be ok, and "civilization" as you put it, will be redefined to include those who chose to remain.
Anchor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:21 AM   #7
777 The Great Work
Avalon Senior Member

Here and now is when we start to play the game or be played. Light and Dark are two extremes of the same thing , varying only in many degrees or states of conciousness.
Its time to turn up the heat and start the burnt sacrifice of the animal nature and activate that dormant DNA and free ourselves from the grid of the matrix. We are men and women now. The TRIX OF MATTER are for kids.

777 The Great Work is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:22 AM   #8
Arkan
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
Do you think so??
Everything is perspective. If you view things as being 'really bad' then that's how they are. If you view things as positive then they are positive. You create your own reality. My advice is to leave the victim consciousness behind.

"What you pay attention to, you become conscious of." Ian Lungold

Peace

Last edited by Arkan; 10-04-2008 at 02:26 AM.
Arkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 02:57 AM   #9
ElvenMyst
Avalon Senior Member

Not that I'm a big REM fan...but....

'It's the end of the World as we know it.....And I feel fine'........
ElvenMyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:10 AM   #10
Norval
Banned

Isn't this just a bit out of hand?

No, it's not over.
Norval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 03:15 AM   #11
bosr
Avalon Senior Member

Prepare for the worst - hope for the best.

This is going to be the most fun ever!
bosr is offline   Reply With Quote