Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2010, 04:22 AM   #26
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Take weeks?

Hmmmm
Linda is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:24 AM   #27
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
I'm going to break from protocol here. Normal protocol is that moderator discussion are kept private.

Things are seriously wrong with the moderation on this forum at the current time.

I have tried to discuss this with others in management but have only been able to reach a few of them and I don't believe those I'm talking to are real.

Hold on, we will get this straighten out, but it might take weeks.

Uncle John
SOMETHING is ROTTEN in den-mark
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:25 AM   #28
GaiaLove
Avalon Administrator
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: North of 45° in Canada
Posts: 511
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
As a forum moderator, I was not advised of this.

I am working very hard at the present to get to the bottom of this.

Perhaps this whole forum has been taken over?

Uncle John
This is not the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaiaLove View Post
After receiving complaints of sexual harassment by several members of the forum against the user abraxasinas. Those complaints as well as a review of the increasingly sexually oriented posts on this site by him leaves the administration no choice but to deny him access to the forum as well as pull all his threads and posts pending any potential legal action by the members affected.

Project Avalon deeply regrets any harm suffered by its members
__________________
Richard
"For those with their eyes shut, no explanation will suffice.
For those with their eyes open, no explanation is necessary."


Click here to chat LIVE with other members of Avalon
GaiaLove is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:28 AM   #29
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

We should have a vote on who gets to be banned. Unless the members at avalon votes really wouldnt count anyway.Oh well, in that case. I say we should ban someone once a month. Offer them up as a sacrifice!
Boober is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:29 AM   #30
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Those who wanted him gone all along have this pretty neatly and tidily wrapped up now. They can't show member complaints, so we have to take their word on them. And they can't leave anything which could be construed as contributing to the complaining members discomfort in view either, which they can just claim was all of it, or that there is just too much material to sort, and it's removed pending sorting. (which will never happen)

I think those supporting the right of Abraxasinas and his Thuban threads to be here, have simply been out strategised. Which wouldn't be hard to do, because they weren't plotting anything. lol. So had no need to try to apply counter strategies to thwart the villagers who were never going to let this rest.

I'd personally be surprised if anyone told Abraxasinas to leave them alone, and that he refused to comply. But we'll never see any evidence in that regard either.

Neatly done, this was. Someone knows their Art of War.
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:29 AM   #31
UncleJohn
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Los Altos California
Posts: 112
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Our moderator conventions and understandings are being ignored at the present.

GaiaLove appears to be acting alone in his actions.

Uncle John
UncleJohn is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:34 AM   #32
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
Those who wanted him gone all along have this pretty neatly and tidily wrapped up now. They can't show member complaints, so we have to take their word on them. And they can't leave anything which could be construed as contributing to the complaining members discomfort in view either, which they can just claim was all of it, or that there is just too much material to sort, and it's removed pending sorting. (which will never happen)

I think those supporting the right of Abraxasinas and his Thuban threads to be here, have simply been out strategised. Which wouldn't be hard to do, because they weren't plotting anything. lol. So had no need to try to apply counter strategies to thwart the villagers who were never going to let this rest.

I'd personally be surprised if anyone told Abraxasinas to leave them alone, and that he refused to comply. But we'll never see any evidence in that regard either.

Neatly done, this was. Someone knows their Art of War.
Thank you Canada, I am glad to see you guys have got the gutz and the forethought to know this has been planned for a while.

You are 100% right. This has been a planned move by one of tptb who once again is going to let an innocent person take the fall.

I know I am not supposed to name call......................so.............to .... ....

you are a facist p.... and will get yours.

BTW you do know this is slanderous saying things like that that cannot be corroborated. Pr..k.
ellie is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:38 AM   #33
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleJohn View Post
Our moderator conventions and understandings are being ignored at the present.

GaiaLove appears to be acting alone in his actions.

Uncle John
Interesting....but I doubt that he is acting ALONE.

Where does Bill stand on this matter?
Linda is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:38 AM   #34
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

It's a checkmate. Just the claim of sexual harassment takes this out of a negotiable situation. It also means they not only don't have to, but can't show supporting evidence. Checkmate.

But you can't hide your intentions and double dealing shenanigans from a bunch of intuitive people, so now what. Everybody looking knows this was the product of a well planned campaign, yet no redress can be forthcoming due to the nature of the comlaints.

Methinks this will backfire.
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:39 AM   #35
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

The avalonwar part 3! Funny thing is I agree, i think they have been sitting around plotting this. "Hmmm how can we ban him from the forum. We cant just ban him. mwuahahah let the games begin. Avalon domination!", lol. This is awesome.
Boober is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:41 AM   #36
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

did 'the ark' hit someone's sore spot ???

all the private group messages, are wiped out too
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:42 AM   #37
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Interesting....but I doubt that he is acting ALONE.

Where does Bill stand on this matter?
Bill has already made his position clear on this. More sleep not lost.
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:43 AM   #38
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
It's a checkmate. Just the claim of sexual harassment takes this out of a negotiable situation. It also means they not only don't have to, but can't show supporting evidence. Checkmate.

But you can't hide your intentions and double dealing shenanigans from a bunch of intuitive people, so now what. Everybody looking knows this was the product of a well planned campaign, yet no redress can be forthcoming due to the nature of the comlaints.

Methinks this will backfire.
pretty serious things to accuse someone of esp; in a public way
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:43 AM   #39
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
did 'the ark' hit someone's sore spot ???

all the private group messages, are wiped out too
The ark?

group messages also wiped out?

Wow.....the plot thickens....
Linda is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:44 AM   #40
JesterTerrestrial
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Ontario, Earth, Milky Way, Love, Infinity x2
Posts: 5,267
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boober View Post
We should have a vote on who gets to be banned. Unless the members at avalon votes really wouldnt count anyway.Oh well, in that case. I say we should ban someone once a month. Offer them up as a sacrifice!
I say you about to get banned!!!

THERE WILL BE NO SACRIFICE!!!

Do you have anything constructive to contribute to Project Avalon!!?

JTEYE
JesterTerrestrial is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:44 AM   #41
Myplanet2
In The Mists
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,133
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellie View Post
Thank you Canada, I am glad to see you guys have got the gutz and the forethought to know this has been planned for a while.

You are 100% right. This has been a planned move by one of tptb who once again is going to let an innocent person take the fall.

I know I am not supposed to name call......................so.............to .... ....

you are a facist p.... and will get yours.

BTW you do know this is slanderous saying things like that that cannot be corroborated. Pr..k.
OMG, I think I'm going to have to love Ellie now. Now don't report me to the itty bitty banning committy
Myplanet2 is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:49 AM   #42
Boober
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Outside Your Thought
Posts: 132
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JesterTerrestrial View Post
I say you about to get banned!!!

THERE WILL BE NO SACRIFICE!!!

Do you have anything constructive to contribute to Project Avalon!!?

JTEYE
lol nice one, what an ironic statement.
Boober is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:50 AM   #43
orthodoxymoron
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Lunar Base II
Posts: 3,093
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I was scared last night. I didn't want to go to work. I am almost terrified now. But hell...I'm a nut-case anyway...so that doesn't mean much...does it? That UFO thing...combined with the abraxasinas stuff...including what I said most recently on that thread...has me nearly petrified and bed-ridden. Can anyone corroborate the sexual harrassment thing? That sounds bogus to me. Other than the first abraxasinas post (that hellish quoted passage from some book)...I haven't seen evidence of this...but then I have sort of watched the abraxasinas and Thuban thing from a distance...because I didn't wish to get sucked into something which I wasn't spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually prepared to deal with. I've just recently started looking at it more closely. Now...I am unable to do so...and my work toward that end has been removed...BY WHOM? WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE? ARE THEY PEOPLE? Answers Please.
orthodoxymoron is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:51 AM   #44
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Ellie breaths sigh of relief............"at last she thinks to herself an actual knight, brave and true in the form of MyPlanet2".

Okay I know how this particular person works behind the scenes who is taking down Abrax and throwing a lot of sticky stuff his way and to him I say

I am watching you and GaiaLove I know it was not your decision, your just another innocent pawn being used here. Ya poor thing.

Ellie gettin on horse now to go and cool off.
ellie is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:51 AM   #45
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2 View Post
OMG, I think I'm going to have to love Ellie now. Now don't report me to the itty bitty banning committy
Oh, I just love Ellie because she always speaks her mind.
They better not ever ban her!
Linda is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:52 AM   #46
THE eXchanger
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Spiritual eXplorer-Canada
Posts: 4,915
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda View Post
Oh, I just love Ellie because she always speaks her mind.
They better not ever ban her!
Linda, i guess, i won't be able to tease you anymore
THE eXchanger is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:53 AM   #47
mkspllmn
Avalon Senior Member
 
mkspllmn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 196
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

I said this on another thread.

Project Camelot / Avalon, including the mod team, has been compromised.

The whole deal is over.

This spoken from a long time supporter. I can see it happening and it was inevitable.

It breaks my heart.
mkspllmn is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:54 AM   #48
ellie
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 183
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
I was scared last night. I didn't want to go to work. I am almost terrified now. But hell...I'm a nut-case anyway...so that doesn't mean much...does it? That UFO thing...combined with the abraxasinas stuff...including what I said most recently on that thread...has me nearly petrified and bed-ridden. Can anyone corroborate the sexual harrassment thing? That sounds bogus to me. Other than the first abraxasinas post (that hellish quoted passage from some book)...I haven't seen evidence of this...but then I have sort of watched the abraxasinas and Thuban thing from a distance...because I didn't wish to get sucked into something which I wasn't spiritually, emotionally, and intellectually prepared to deal with. I've just recently started looking at it more closely. Now...I am unable to do so...and my work toward that end has been removed...BY WHOM? WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE? ARE THEY PEOPLE? Answers Please.


Gee don't have a heart attack over it. It is not who you think sweets, it is one person who obviously has an ego which he thinks is bigger than everyone elses on the planet..........................Wrong.

When I get worried then you should be concerned and I am not worried okay, I am just ****** because this person is using single mods to plan and get rid of people. Naughty.
ellie is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:56 AM   #49
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by orthodoxymoron View Post
...and my work toward that end has been removed...BY WHOM?
WHO THE HELL ARE THESE PEOPLE?
ARE THEY PEOPLE?
Answers Please.
Good questions!
Will we get the answers?

Everybody is now watching and waiting.
Linda is offline  
Old 03-07-2010, 04:58 AM   #50
Linda
Avalon Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 107
Default Re: Abraxas was banned and his group is closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE eXchanger View Post
Linda, i guess, i won't be able to tease you anymore
Tease me anymore? Whatever do you mean?
Linda is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Project Avalon