Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > Project Avalon > Preparations / Advice

Notices

Old 12-19-2009, 05:09 PM   #126
housemouse2
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: 2012 Ascension or Calamity??

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
does anyone here KNOW what's going to happen in 2012 or is it all speculation on copy/paste from other websites and regurgitated youtube vids?
First I would like to say I am not a doctor, whistle blower, highly educated or have any actual sources. I am a homes maker, mother.

I will say that my friends think I am a psychic, medium, whatever you wish to call it. I don't like to use those terms because they are too limited in definition.

I will make my own "prediction" for what it's worth. (Needles to say I don't make any money at this.)

1st...2012 is not the right date. It's off, it's wrong. Nothing will happen on dec 23 2012. It might snow in NYS but that's about it.

2nd...sorry but there is no "enlightenment" coming. No ascension and no horrific chaotic event to mark the end of the world either. No magical being from another planet will come down to earth and make those "worthy" ascend to a higher level. "Ascension" can only be accomplished by the individual and no single date will make that happen. It takes thousands of years for a "soul" to ascend to that level.

3rd...there are a number of "outside" issues going on. Earth has just become a cross roads on a galactic scale. The method of space travel is based on a simple yet effective string theory. Kind of like a rail road system. It's already in place and these "strings" connect like rail roads or highways. A main road has been lost. It collapsed, broke, whatever you want to call it. Now the next main "roadway" goes right through earth space and the amount of travel earth will get will increase 10 to 100 fold in the next year.

due to this galactic highway the stakes for earth are higher. Whoever controls these galactic pathways gets a lot of power. Kind of control over a toll road. Whoever collects the tolls gets more money, power, ect.

there is gonna be some issues on a galactic scale which is centered on earth's galactic toll booth. some beings want earth to have claim to this 'toll booth" while others want to claim this resource for themselves because we are too "primitive" in their mind.

earth also has population of "hybrid" humans. humans who also have genetics from one of the other races...Hindu called it Ayah. Hitler named it Aryan. They are technically under some sort of galactic law the "owners" of earth. so, something is cooking on some sort of galactic scale.

4th...if there is gonna be a mass landing the first landing is fake. The second would be real. Have no idea what that means.

5th...look for something with the sun to happen. Mass power outage of some sort.

6th...date I keep getting in my mind is june 2010. Don't know why.
housemouse2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 12:39 PM   #127
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Housemouse...some interesting points...

And thanks Yiolas for your kind words...

Here's another great video from our David... You might feel a bit of a nana doing the meditational process....but it works.

Edit...DRAT I've just realized David has posted this already on another thread...OH WELL!!! Cheers david a few more views for you..ha ha Happy Xmas.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdkvFk5F9P0

viking

Last edited by viking; 12-21-2009 at 12:44 PM.
viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 05:09 PM   #128
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Maslow Predicted the Shift

by Owen Waters

Abraham Maslow (1908-70) was a psychologist who became famous for his hierarchy of human needs. When he developed his theory in the 1950s, he predicted the transformation of humanity into a realm of spiritual transcendence, but he had no idea just how soon this would develop into a major movement..

Maslow's hierarchy of human needs shows that basic human needs have to be fulfilled before people can attend to higher needs and values.

First, the basic physiological needs of food and shelter must be catered for in order to ensure survival.

Second, once food and shelter are obtained, safety and security must be achieved.

Third, acceptance by others is sought, in both the social and romantic senses. To fulfill this 'belonging' need, people become part of a group, a tribe, an extended family or a community.

When these deficiency, or outer-directed, needs are satisfied, then the individual works to acquire self-respect. Recognition by others produces self-esteem.

Once the outer needs are fulfilled, the inner-directed need for self-actualization comes into play. To self-actualize means to become the best you personally can be.

Self-actualized people include those who have achieved material abundance, and also those who, as a decision of personal power, have chosen simplicity over the pursuit of further abundance. At some point, when a person says, "That's enough" to the endless pursuit of additional financial security, then they become free to accomplish anything that inspires their inner joy the most.

Self-actualization is achieved after the individual ceases to have deference to hierarchical authority, and instead matures into the ability to make their own rules of personal responsibility. Personal responsibility is always more powerful and effective than any system of imposed rules. For example, you can threaten to punish someone if they steal and hope that the threat works. But, a self-responsible person simply wouldn't steal because they would feel empathy for the loss that a would-be victim would feel. They simply wouldn't have the heart to do such a thing to another person.

It's a matter of increased maturity. When a person abandons the impositions of external authority and becomes their own, self-directed authority, then they become far more functional in the world. This is, in fact, a higher state of consciousness, one which provides a higher vista of awareness. From this expanded vista, they see clearly how they as an individual can best serve humanity.

In this state of awareness, the person acquires the ability to think and analyze situations independently. As a result, new and creative solutions spring to mind. They have enough self-esteem to be able to clearly see their own needs, skills, strengths and weaknesses, and from that they see where they can best be of service to humanity.

Once basic needs are fulfilled, the next values to require attention relate to being. The first of these being-values is self-actualization, which is the instinctual need of a human to make the most of their unique abilities.

Above that, Maslow placed transcendence, which he considered a spiritual value. Traditional universities typically presume that spiritual matters are beyond the understanding of their students, so they present the Maslow hierarchy of human needs differently. They present it with self-actualization as the ultimate human goal, and omit the transcendence stage beyond that.

The being-values of self-actualization and transcendence are the higher, more beautiful aspects of human consciousness. They include unconditional love, altruism, inner joy, a love of nature, the development of intuition (in males as well as females), idealism, and a sense of wisdom which springs from within. These skills develop the right-brain functions of creativity and intuition.

In the 1950s, Maslow believed that only 2% of the population had achieved self-actualization. The mid-1960s changed all that when masses of people began the search for the higher values, such as unconditional love and spiritual wisdom. Today, that core group of progressive society has blossomed from 2% to over 20%, and is climbing every year.

The Shift is not a temporary by-product of the baby boom generation, or any other generation of modern society. It is not a passing fad. It is not going away. It is a cosmic pressure that is unfolding and relentlessly increasing the frequency of all consciousness upon the planet.

It is a part of the plan of Infinite Being that we progress to the next stage of conscious human achievement. The Shift is, to put it simply, the most wonderful transformation in recorded history. This is where humanity gets to build, literally, Heaven on Earth.

____________ _________ _________ _________ ______

Owen Waters is an international spiritual teacher who has helped hundreds of thousands of spiritual seekers to understand better the nature of their inner being and their infinite potential. For more than forty years, his life has focused upon gaining spiritual insights through extensive research and the development of his inner vision.

He writes a spiritual metaphysics newsletter that empowers people to discover their own new vistas of inspiration, love and creativity. Spiritual seekers enjoy his writings for their insight and clarity.

Owen Waters' first book, The Shift: The Revolution in Human Consciousness was published in November 2005.

viking
Old 12-26-2009, 07:26 PM   #129
WineHippie
Avalon Senior Member

wow viking, this reads like the imaginary checklist
i made when packing to "run away from home", almost
a year ago....

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Maslow

Maslow's hierarchy of human needs shows that basic human needs have to be fulfilled before people can attend to higher needs and values.

First, the basic physiological needs of food and shelter must be catered for in order to ensure survival.
check

Quote:
Second, once food and shelter are obtained, safety and security must be achieved.
check

Quote:
Third, acceptance by others is sought, in both the social and romantic senses. To fulfill this 'belonging' need, people become part of a group, a tribe, an extended family or a community.
check

Quote:
When these deficiency, or outer-directed, needs are satisfied, then the individual works to acquire self-respect. Recognition by others produces self-esteem.
check

Quote:
simplicity over the pursuit of further abundance. At some point, when a person says, "That's enough" to the endless pursuit of additional financial security, then they become free to accomplish anything that inspires their inner joy the most.
this is key

Quote:
Personal responsibility
and this is a biggie

Quote:
...transcendence, which he considered a spiritual value. Traditional universities typically presume that spiritual matters are beyond the understanding of their students, so they present the Maslow hierarchy of human needs differently. They present it with self-actualization as the ultimate human goal, and omit the transcendence stage beyond that.
traditional universities hide much truth and twist the rest

Quote:
Heaven on Earth.
this is what i envision back to OP, i'll place my bet on ascension
WineHippie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 10:15 AM   #130
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Winehippie for your input...much appreciated...

"On 12-21-2012, according to the frequently quoted Mayan prophecies the end of time shall take place. However, "end of time" in their perspective doesnt mean the "end of the world" as being misinterpreted by some. Even though currently everything is undergoing massive change, this global transformation process at the end (of time) will turn out to be very much necessary, as it pushes us towards a turnaround."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCLjo...222&feature=iv

viking
Old 12-29-2009, 07:13 PM   #131
Swanny
I dont need a label !

I wonder if anyone on this planet is truly awake????
I'm sure many think they are but I wonder if any are.
I like to think I am more awake than some but I also know that there is no way of telling just how awake we can be
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2009, 07:44 PM   #132
tigre
Avalon Senior Member

I think that ascension can be performed any time, since the fondation of time by spiritualwillaction ... means getting your spirit safe and leaving your body behind for higher levels ...
In 2012 we are taklking about a forced haverst for everyone ! some will go, some will die, some will stay ...
You can find some information on how the harvest will be performed in many ancient text, but the best are the explaination's of jesus, as every one has a bible, grab it, and study the words and meaning .. then look if yu corespond at the description of the ones who will go to heaven or hell ...

It is pretty shure that you souldn't wait for any help than from yourself, so leaving the work for tomorow is the best way to die ...

In 2012, we are talking about huge crust movement, you find also many description's of how it take place, and what are the fisical damage ...
This can be from 10 to 90% life extinction ...

So if nothing happens in 2012, be shure it can happen any time after, because these things happend in history ...
If you prepare now you'll be prepared for ever, and you can teach how to prepare to your kids ... if you are not prepared you will not be able to teach to your kids ...
The preparation must be in the spirit, then your flesh will follow the spirit awaken .. check your spiritual state with the words of jesus, he spoke like a lion to human, with love and strenght and truth, because he waanted to wake us up ...

don't relly on anybody else than you, take care
tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 12:01 PM   #133
Swanny
I dont need a label !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigre View Post
as every one has a bible, grab it, and study the words and meaning ..
I don't have a bible, why would I have one????
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 01:01 PM   #134
rfebres
Avalon Senior Member

2012: A window of opportunity for humanity

2012: Transitional period for making a personal choice

2012: Beacon to a potential critical mass of the collective consciousness

2012: A gentle wave of affirmation for some

2012: A tsunami for others

What will it be for you?

Love and Peace in learning

Roland
rfebres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:18 PM   #135
tigre
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
I don't have a bible, why would I have one????
Has you educated yourself with other books, you should consider the bible as a root of the laws of the occidental's ways ... and everyone should educated himself in it, and has many books that are foundation's of civilization ...
If you want to know your history, and why peolpe in diferent country think diferent, than I should advice that every cityzen goes to the fountain of his history and drinks it .. because until people listen to other's that say "I know the truth" the will be mislead in ignorance ... Evryone should get his own truth by making clear by himself what is wrong and rigth since foundation of time ...
very important to understand that US, europe, and other country's based on ancient and new testament bible have also all the actual laws based derived fron it ... Also has chinese based on the Tao ...
But if you get a closer look, you understand that something is going wrong ...
laws are more based on flesh than on spirit, and that doesn't corespond too what jesu's says, or sidarta, gandhi, mohamed and all the other saint in their spirit talk about ..
So I thnk that reading at least for who identify's to occidental ways the words of jesus, will helps to mutate the mind in some way ... because he is like an open door on ascenssion, of course not the only one, but a famous one
tigre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 02:28 AM   #136
Steven
Avalon Senior Member

Here is a video I found explaining the mayan calendars with respect of the culture and serious research.

It is a bit short and the music is too loud, but the message still get through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMkb8RV9JHU

Namaste, Steven
Steven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:19 AM   #137
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: 2012 Ascension or Calamity??

This is all truth. The end of the powers that be WILL come in 2012. It is going to be INCREDIBLE. The truth has always been within! Do not pay attention to the negative, even if it is grotesque and unimaginable, but the positive. Love consciousness is the recognition that good and evil and suffering is all illusion. Sometimes it is necessary to release the bottled up negative energy forms (I still have "significant" engrams, and so does humanity). 2012 is beyond description. I hope that I don't fall into darkness...

Even though we should not depend on "time" and "dates" for things to happen, we still have to cause "IT" to happen our selves. We must tackle the responsibility our selves. Time is not needed for enlightenment, because time is illusion. (Like I said I still have some bottled up emotions to release.) We do not need to wait till 2012 to be enlightened, we become enlightened in the NOW. Suffer no more!

All of you live in the consciousness of love

Oh Divine Light guide me!
yellowcosmicseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:25 AM   #138
yellowcosmicseed
Avalon Senior Member

Thumbs up Re: 2012 Ascension or Calamity??

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcosmicseed View Post
This is all truth. The end of the powers that be WILL come in 2012. It is going to be INCREDIBLE. The truth has always been within! Do not pay attention to the negative, even if it is grotesque and unimaginable, but the positive. Love consciousness is the recognition that good and evil and suffering is all illusion. Sometimes it is necessary to release the bottled up negative energy forms (I still have "significant" engrams, and so does humanity). 2012 is beyond description. I hope that I don't fall into darkness...

Even though we should not depend on "time" and "dates" for things to happen, we still have to cause "IT" to happen our selves. We must tackle the responsibility our selves. Time is not needed for enlightenment, because time is illusion. (Like I said I still have some bottled up emotions to release.) We do not need to wait till 2012 to be enlightened, we become enlightened in the NOW. Suffer no more!

All of you live in the consciousness of love

Oh Divine Light guide me!
Sorry for getting too hyped up for 2012. 2012 is not the greatest moment, the greatest moment is NOW. Time is illusion because we are eternal. It does not matter if nothing happens in 2012 because humanity will learn when the time is right.

yellowcosmicseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:35 AM   #139
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Arrow Re: 2012 Ascension or Calamity??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven View Post
Here is a video I found explaining the mayan calendars with respect of the culture and serious research.

It is a bit short and the music is too loud, but the message still get through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMkb8RV9JHU

Namaste, Steven
hey check out this video i just found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSf7G...eature=related
joe2288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 03:37 AM   #140
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowcosmicseed View Post
Sorry for getting too hyped up for 2012. 2012 is not the greatest moment, the greatest moment is NOW. Time is illusion because we are eternal. It does not matter if nothing happens in 2012 because humanity will learn when the time is right.

hey u should watch the other video i just posted and this one if you haven't seen it yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gGur...eature=related
Old 01-04-2010, 03:44 AM   #141
Silvercrone
Avalon Senior Member

In order to stay on track towards the higher realms we need tools for taming the reptilian brain within us all. This part of the brain is hard-wired to react with fear to anything perceived as a threat...I've recently discovered some remarkable work by a fellow named Rick Hanson, he calls it neurodharma, blending the cutting edge discoveries of cognitive neuroscience, transformational psychology and buddhist mind training (without any religious undertones). The best part, he gives it all away...check out the podcasts on his site www.rickhanson.net ...its all about reconfiguring the brain to function in an awakened state (which he differentiates from "enlightenment"). I also found some amazing software called Single Step to help with "getting things done".
Silvercrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:02 PM   #142
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Thanks Guys ... great videos and information...

As I have said in previous posts...DNA upgrade 2012???

Please watch listen...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puXGG...eature=related

viking
Old 01-04-2010, 09:34 PM   #143
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

also found this video... stating the Mayan calendar is NOT measuring time or events. what it really is - is a clock for consciousness development.

... very interesting stuff... subject matter is all over the place But FLOWS extremely smoothly- done in 2005 - shows the TPTB are way behind schedule, in a panic, and won't be effective anyway...

part 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY2jD7cljX4
part 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewudseJbfyU
part 3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuVDdXnx38g
part 4- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USPsy8S62IM
part 5- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yGGvjxgWYg
part 6- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aptVjlJSZ40
part 7- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E5-4zdCpX0
part 8- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWxNigS9RHM
part 9- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRim-yYydtE
part 10- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVhrLuLSFs4
part 11- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZDWGV0a39Y
part 12- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsZgn9UlgxY
part 13- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHRz-BRggQ
part 14- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX6emLW7Qj0
part 15- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uJiguzq1F8
part 16- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvcpMc47TTs
part 17- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VQHbhNQ5s4
part 18- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw-bfInjqYY

at one point he talks about tptb being kind of like the ultimate test givers... to see who will graduate to the next grade level and who will need to repeat the lesson...

Last edited by xbusymom; 01-04-2010 at 09:43 PM.
xbusymom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 10:12 PM   #144
joe2288
Avalon Senior Member

Your onto something here, you see I have said this before and i will say this

again, what the Mayan calender measures is consciousness. If you look at from

a different angle what you realize is it measures development of consciousness.

What is currently happening is not a speeding up of time, but a speeding up

of consciousness, until its hits a turning point in the near future.
Old 01-05-2010, 12:57 PM   #145
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

he says something about us (not speeding up time) but moving out of linear time to a point of consciousness where time is just as accessible as thought and the only thing left to explore is 3D space at any point in the timeline...

interesting...
Old 01-05-2010, 01:01 PM   #146
viking
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
also found this video... stating the Mayan calendar is NOT measuring time or events. what it really is - is a clock for consciousness development.

... very interesting stuff... subject matter is all over the place But FLOWS extremely smoothly- done in 2005 - shows the TPTB are way behind schedule, in a panic, and won't be effective anyway...

part 1- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AY2jD7cljX4
part 2- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewudseJbfyU
part 3- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuVDdXnx38g
part 4- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USPsy8S62IM
part 5- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yGGvjxgWYg
part 6- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aptVjlJSZ40
part 7- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E5-4zdCpX0
part 8- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWxNigS9RHM
part 9- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRim-yYydtE
part 10- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVhrLuLSFs4
part 11- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZDWGV0a39Y
part 12- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsZgn9UlgxY
part 13- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTHRz-BRggQ
part 14- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX6emLW7Qj0
part 15- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uJiguzq1F8
part 16- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvcpMc47TTs
part 17- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VQHbhNQ5s4
part 18- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw-bfInjqYY

at one point he talks about tptb being kind of like the ultimate test givers... to see who will graduate to the next grade level and who will need to repeat the lesson...
Hi xbusymom .... looks like you've been 'busy'... ha ha..
(well I thought it was funny)...

Hey, very much appreciated...the vids look very interesting...Many thanks.

viking
Old 01-05-2010, 06:39 PM   #147
xbusymom
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking View Post
Hi xbusymom .... looks like you've been 'busy'... ha ha..
(well I thought it was funny)...
the name says it all... (I am being X-busy at the MOM stuff- not the ME stuff)

Old 01-08-2010, 10:35 PM   #148
viking
Avalon Senior Member

David Wilcock: 2012 DNA Upgrade

viking
Old 01-08-2010, 10:50 PM   #149
lovepromoter
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbusymom View Post
the name says it all... (I am being X-busy at the MOM stuff- not the ME stuff)
I can appreciate that children are like a 13 hour a day job (i mean joy). Kids are awesome!
pea's and love
lovepromoter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #150
Truth Vibrations
Avalon Senior Member

I reckon we're in for some pretty tough times over the next few years up to and beyond 2012. The matrix control grid the Illuminati global elite are constructing will become ever more obvious even to the most blinkered and thought controlled citizen. But never forget that there is something in the human spirit, something beautiful and prevailing that will not give in to suppression and tyranny, we have the whole of past history as a guiding example of we, the "ordinary" people of the world, taking back our power from the tyrants that would suppress our freedom.

For me, 2012 and beyond is about a shift in consciousness, a new paradigm of thought and reality creation, a time of great challenge and a time of great opportunity for planet and people. We are the front of the snow plough generation that is going to see the brutal, naked power and aggression of the Illuminati brought to an end. Their time of tyranny and suppression of truth is nearing its end. What I term the Ascension Revolution - meaning simply a higher state of consciousness - will sweep away the last bastions of the power elite and crash their control matrix to the ground, and that time is just around the corner.

David Icke in my opinion, a great speaker, thinker and messenger of a new beginning for humanity recently stated that 2016 will be the time when the game is finally up for the Illuminati, what he bases this date on I don't know, but certainly I think by the end of this decade we will be living in an entirely different era to the one we were born into. Lastly I would say always remember who you are: we are Infinite Consciousness experiencing this reality, we chose to be here at this time, we are all essentially volunteers, we are here for a purpose, to transform this prison planet to an earthly paradise. This I would posit is the mission of our International Ground Crew movement.
Truth Vibrations is offline   Reply With Quote