Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you happy and filled with hope that Obama's Presidency will bring 'real change'?
Yes, I'm over the moon and praying for real change to come into the world. 60 35.93%
No, I think it will just be more of the same, new broom but same old rubbish. 107 64.07%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2008, 06:22 PM   #101
cedarboy
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

I haven't had time to read every post on this thread, but I believe I am the only person who offered a real course of action that all could partake in to help Obama make a positive, earth altering change, post #29. I doubt if my suggestion was even noticed. If enough people took action, the flood of letters would be noticed and reported by some honest reporter. A break in the news could help or force Obama to take action.

Being positive and taking positive action is the only possible way that good can triumph. I know that a few of you like Peer and Peaceful Warrior get it, but most of you just conratulate yourselves in knowing how screwed up the world is. You are blind to any opportunity to make change. If Obama didn't have any powerful, evil men backing him, do you really think he would have any possible chance of making it to the White House? What if there was just one spark of desire in his heart to do good that was set aflame by positive people or circumstances. Does anybody remember Gorbechav, the man within the "evil empire" who brought it down and changed the world?

My mind tells me that things are so hopeless, we might as well just give up. It is so terrific that everyone on this informed site gets that. Jesus tells us that the mind is not a good ruler. Your mind must be ruled by your heart if you want to see a better world.
cedarboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:26 PM   #102
arcora
Banned

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:29 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:30 PM   #103
Swanny
I dont need a label !

You can't stop him http://mushroom.nosox.org/stopbarack.html

The trouble with a lot of Americans is that they will blindly do what their president tells them to do, as long as he keeps them happy they will even die for him. America is a very patroctic country, maybe a bit too patriotic some times. This man could have the peoples of America eating out of his hand in no time at all, and that's not good.
Swanny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #104
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
I think you need to do your homework there lady...Obama's money is hidden... It did not come from the people... nobody knows where it came from...

He is skull and bones!

You seriously think our vote matters? You seriously think anybody can be president?

If you do then you are seriously uninformed about reality and you are just another new age clone.
I have done my homework and, again, it's another statement that is really not verified. There have been no real conclusions that donations are not from average americans. The donations are traceable and will be verified if people care enough to look into it, but you have to admit, Obama had a massive feet on the ground effort, and 62 million did vote for him. If you signed up for info on his campaign, you would get no less than 5-20 emails a day asking for money. He got 800 million from various sources to include potentially 62 million Americans. Do the math. It's not hard to get to 800mill. It was a basic get out the vote effort. That's it. The republicans have been pushing this issue. The fact is people are really sick of what's been happening to this country and they want a change. Pretty simple really. I am not a clone, just hopeful.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:32 PM   #105
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedarboy View Post
I haven't had time to read every post on this thread, but I believe I am the only person who offered a real course of action that all could partake in to help Obama make a positive, earth altering change, post #29. I doubt if my suggestion was even noticed. If enough people took action, the flood of letters would be noticed and reported by some honest reporter. A break in the news could help or force Obama to take action.

Being positive and taking positive action is the only possible way that good can triumph. I know that a few of you like Peer and Peaceful Warrior get it, but most of you just conratulate yourselves in knowing how screwed up the world is. You are blind to any opportunity to make change. If Obama didn't have any powerful, evil men backing him, do you really think he would have any possible chance of making it to the White House? What if there was just one spark of desire in his heart to do good that was set aflame by positive people or circumstances. Does anybody remember Gorbechav, the man within the "evil empire" who brought it down and changed the world?

My mind tells me that things are so hopeless, we might as well just give up. It is so terrific that everyone on this informed site gets that. Jesus tells us that the mind is not a good ruler. Your mind must be ruled by your heart if you want to see a better world.

I understand what your saying clearboy.... I dont think that anybody gets it completely... Peacefull Worrior started this thread... Look at the title of it! Their is no reason to be praising god that the new form of evil is at the helm..

We are not being negative but what we are saying is this system is not functional... We have no voice! It was set up like this...

Acora... It is nice to see we can agree on something... love ya
I have no hard feelings for you Obama supporters but it is jsut frustrating to see people excited about another movie that played out in front of us in order to keep us focused on their game. I am concerned about this because I love you all.
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:36 PM   #106
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:

This has been prophesied to happen. You and I can not change what has happened behind the scenes, and what will happen that will affect all of our lives in a devastating way. This evil is too powerful for anyone to fight back. Let the Kingdom of Yahweh take over at this point. For the coming of the Son of Man is at hand. And he will definitely change everything back to normal and all will be well.

-Phillip
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:38 PM   #107
Allie
Avalon Senior Member

Respectfully, I would ask how anyone truly 'knows' anything at all.

As I said in a previous post, it is all very well using the term 'Sheeple' to describe anyone who proposes an opposite view, but unless you are able to shape-shift, become a fly on the wall of the private meetings of those in power and hear the words yourself, you are forced to rely on the evidence of one theorist or another. Is that not also following a leader?

Again, respectfully, I ask why, when Blossom, Bill D. or others make predictions which are seized upon so avidly - and fail to materialise - those who have happily applied 'Sheeple' to others, do not then see the parallels that exist?

If Obama is the anti-Christ, why are those who believe it unhappy? Surely if the anti-Christ is a precursor of the coming of the Christ, Obama would just make this a step nearer?

Take the information on board by all means, but don't be blind to the fact that it's possible to slip behind any leader - even if you think you aren't.

In my opinion, awareness is wise - but negativity isn't going to get us very far.

Last edited by Allie; 11-05-2008 at 07:18 PM.
Allie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #108
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Morris View Post
Acora... It is nice to see we can agree on something... love ya
Funny because I was thinking the exact same thing.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:19 PM   #109
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

i cant express how disappointed i am that so many on this board-- people whom i thought could see-- are duped into this obama-mania.

temporarily raising the vibrations of the planet with a new election aside, are you obama people (and even you mccain supporters) really that blind that the political world ISNT rigged? do you HONESTLY believe that the PTB would actually allow someone good to become president?

i expected so much more from the posters on this board. boy, is it sad.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:19 PM   #110
cedarboy
Avalon Senior Member

Pineal-Pilot-In Merkabah, I think you are probably one of the most negative people on this site. I know about Brezinski(spelling?) and most of your facts that I don't disagree with. You are knowledgable with facts, or at least what obviously seems to be facts. However, you can't know everything that goes on behind the scenes and must remember that reality is very fluid and changeable. I am no sheeple because I have hope that something can be accomplished within the system. By putting all your energy into hating the system, you give that system power. No struggle is ever won by declaring war on it. Good triumphs over evil, not by fighting fire with fire, but by light dispelling darkness. I keep informed and give my mind food for thought by viewing the most negative scenarios presented by George Green and others. I focus my energy and feed my hope by listening to David Wilcock who is the most positive and just as brilliant as anyone else.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:25 PM   #111
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
By putting all your energy into hating the system, you give that system power. No struggle is ever won by declaring war on it. Good triumphs over evil, not by fighting fire with fire
By having hope in the system you also give it power... It is the system that is flawed... Not necessarly the people who are involved in it. The whole system is what is wrong. We have to stop using it.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:31 PM   #112
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post
i cant express how disappointed i am that so many on this board-- people whom i thought could see-- are duped into this obama-mania.

temporarily raising the vibrations of the planet with a new election aside, are you obama people (and even you mccain supporters) really that blind that the political world ISNT rigged? do you HONESTLY believe that the PTB would actually allow someone good to become president?

i expected so much more from the posters on this board. boy, is it sad.
What's really sad is that Avalon is a group of "Enlightened" folks. We are supposed to be here to expose the lies and try to seek the Truth. Just think how deceived people are outside of this forum!

Note: Although I do believe that most people here are blinded. But they believe they are "enlightened."

-Phillip
Old 11-05-2008, 07:40 PM   #113
Steve_A
Project Avalon Moderator

Hi Tara,

I beleive that I saw on one of the International News Channels the CEO of GE saying that they contributed Obama. I will have a look round to see if I can find the video.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
I have done my homework and, again, it's another statement that is really not verified. There have been no real conclusions that donations are not from average americans. The donations are traceable and will be verified if people care enough to look into it, but you have to admit, Obama had a massive feet on the ground effort, and 62 million did vote for him. If you signed up for info on his campaign, you would get no less than 5-20 emails a day asking for money. He got 800 million from various sources to include potentially 62 million Americans. Do the math. It's not hard to get to 800mill. It was a basic get out the vote effort. That's it. The republicans have been pushing this issue. The fact is people are really sick of what's been happening to this country and they want a change. Pretty simple really. I am not a clone, just hopeful.
Steve_A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 07:52 PM   #114
cedarboy
Avalon Senior Member

Ctophil, I must disagree with you that Yahweh or Jesus is coming to straighten out the world and make it all better. That idea really is against everything this forum stands for. God will not violate the freewill we have, His most precious gift to us. Jesus showed us the power that we all have, that we are all sons of God. Nobody is going to rescue us. We can, we must, and we will make this a better world. We made a mess of it, and we will fix it. Then Jesus will come to congratulate us and inspire us to higher greatness. I invite you to place your faith in God and God's children. Don't place all your faith in faulty scripture that has been tampered with by man and is not fully understood by anyone. Truth is the consciousness of bliss.
Old 11-05-2008, 07:58 PM   #115
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Check out this post from another website. It's very detailed, but more where I'm leaning when it comes to NWO etc. It's all true, but how do the players play?
It's really worth reading through.

http://sayanythingblog.com/readers/e...vote_for_obama
Old 11-05-2008, 08:00 PM   #116
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_A View Post
Hi Tara,

I beleive that I saw on one of the International News Channels the CEO of GE saying that they contributed Obama. I will have a look round to see if I can find the video.

Best regards,

Steve

I'm sure GE contributed. MSNBC is proof of that. I realize he received multiple corporate donations. All part of the game.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:00 PM   #117
purplesage
Avalon Senior Member

to all the negative posters on this thread -
your lack of vision for any alternatives reveal how powerless & small you believe you are.
gotta love ya, tho, it wouldn't be much fun if we all agreed.

my apologies to OP for straying.
purplesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:02 PM   #118
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

ps- David Wilcocks has new post on devine cosmos about Obama.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:26 PM   #119
David
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplesage View Post
your lack of vision for any alternatives reveal how powerless & small you believe you are.

I'm still trying to figure out ...what negativity? People are in the process of digesting new information and forming their own opinions in relation to Project Camelot. err at least that's why I'm here.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:28 PM   #120
cedarboy
Avalon Senior Member

Orion Morris, I know the system is flawed. I would like nothing better than to tear it down and start over. However, reality will not let any of us do that. Sometimes things do change for the better from within. Gorbechav brought down the Soviets from within, and today Russia is more democratic and free than we are. Doing something positive in a flawed and negative system is not adding power to the negativity. It is only making the system less negative. Throwing hatred and fear at a system you want to tear down will only strengthen that system. Love your enemy. That weakens them and gives them the opportunity to switch sides. Does anybody believe Jesus had any wisdom? His Truth should be getting a lot more obvious and understandable in this new coming age. Give Obama a chance before you condemn. Why not give my suggestion in post 29 a try rather than doing nothing. People are sheeple for being blind to hope and opportunity just as much as they are for being overly trusting and gullable.
Old 11-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #121
purplesage
Avalon Senior Member

negativity as in: doom & gloom, nothing's gonna change.
purplesage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:36 PM   #122
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplesage View Post

How is it negative?

Would it be negative to say that the current administration is wrong and evil for doing what they have done?

Did you read Daves post about how he is going to loose employees because of Obamas tax plan and about how small businesses are gonig to go under?

Powerless and small? That sounds negative to me
Old 11-05-2008, 08:38 PM   #123
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

obamazoids are begining to appear thick and fast now.. ok lets put it this way. obama doesnt want a new 9/11 investigation, he doesnt want out of iraq, he doesnt want out of afghanistan.. new world order with cheese please... ths nthing hasnt even got started yet and already people are falling inline.. lol @ most of the avalon mystics!!! they have come under the spell of the druidic satanists.. i thought it would have to get really bad before half of avalon gave in and sucked obama kool aid.. most of the people on this forum are a joke.. and morons sorry
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 08:40 PM   #124
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Orion Morris, I know the system is flawed. I would like nothing better than to tear it down and start over. However, reality will not let any of us do that. Sometimes things do change for the better from within. Gorbechav brought down the Soviets from within, and today Russia is more democratic and free than we are. Doing something positive in a flawed and negative system is not adding power to the negativity. It is only making the system less negative. Throwing hatred and fear at a system you want to tear down will only strengthen that system. Love your enemy. That weakens them and gives them the opportunity to switch sides. Does anybody believe Jesus had any wisdom? His Truth should be getting a lot more obvious and understandable in this new coming age. Give Obama a chance before you condemn. Why not give my suggestion in post 29 a try rather than doing nothing. People are sheeple for being blind to hope and opportunity just as much as they are for being overly trusting and gullable.

I have given the skull and bones a chance....
not going to do it again...
sorry...
Like what was previously stated.... He was president of his law class at Harvard...
Sorry but that sounds like same ol same ol to me
Old 11-05-2008, 08:48 PM   #125
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ctophil, I must disagree with you that Yahweh or Jesus is coming to straighten out the world and make it all better. That idea really is against everything this forum stands for. God will not violate the freewill we have, His most precious gift to us. Jesus showed us the power that we all have, that we are all sons of God. Nobody is going to rescue us. We can, we must, and we will make this a better world. We made a mess of it, and we will fix it. Then Jesus will come to congratulate us and inspire us to higher greatness. I invite you to place your faith in God and God's children. Don't place all your faith in faulty scripture that has been tampered with by man and is not fully understood by anyone. Truth is the consciousness of bliss.
We fix it? Never will happen. Mankind has gotten us into this mess, and you expect us to fix it? You sit there and preach about faith in God and call His words "faulty?" By the way, Yahweh is not "Jesus." Not even close. Yahweh is the Father of mankind...The Almighty. Try not to be a hypocrite when you talk about God. Part of faith is to follow every word that comes out of His mouth. I believe you have more faith in mankind than Yahweh Himself.

-Phillip