Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

View Poll Results: Are you happy and filled with hope that Obama's Presidency will bring 'real change'?
Yes, I'm over the moon and praying for real change to come into the world. 60 35.93%
No, I think it will just be more of the same, new broom but same old rubbish. 107 64.07%
Voters: 167. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-05-2008, 04:45 PM   #76
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

ok now we know what happens next.. obama will invade/bomb pakistan. z brzinsky is vehemently anti russian and wants all out war with russia. facsism will have a freindly face to lure the sheeple.. the question is hiow long is the honeymoon period between the inaguration and ww3 starting in earnest.. russia just declared it will put missile jammers on the polish border to stop the nato shield.. americansd are now (and the west) by defualt in real deep- ****

i think goldstein will make an appearnace soon to send a message to nobama..

i see the poll at the top didnt have enough options as usual and totally missed the point.. i can understand how people want change and that is only natural for sheep to need someone to follow but avalon is about personal sovereignty and responsibility.. people that follow get easily led.. ww3 and all that stuff is about testing humanity to shake it out of this malaise.. the attitude of some on avalon who have been sucked in so easily surprises me.

Last edited by pineal-pilot-in merkabah; 11-05-2008 at 04:49 PM.
pineal-pilot-in merkabah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:48 PM   #77
woodshreder
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

I have my doubts about Obama's promises Although Ive thought that David Wilcock may be right in his view of Obama, that he is playing along with the worlds elite just to get in to really change the way Washington operates We can only hope
woodshreder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:50 PM   #78
David
Avalon Senior Member

Ctophil, you know....when you think about it. Obama does play perfectly in with the "messiah" status.

Last edited by David; 11-05-2008 at 04:51 PM. Reason: Mispelled Obama
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:51 PM   #79
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctophil View Post
Right on, Orion. I totally agree. But it's actually worse than you think! We are going to go through the worse 4 years of any nation. Obama is going to bring the US to its knees!! You want change...you go it. Total destruction of America is before you. To me, the Illuminati did a fine job this time around. They chose the right candidate for the job....the best puppet yet. A true Anti-Christ and a false "messiah" of these Last Days.

Read more about the Last Days:
http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...ead.php?t=6457

-Phillip
I agree... I have the same feeling... It might get really bad before we have relie.... I knew we would come together on something phillip ol boy!

peace
Orion Morris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:51 PM   #80
unsynapsys
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodshreder View Post
I have my doubts about Obama's promises Although Ive thought that David Wilcock may be right in his view of Obama, that he is playing along with the worlds elite just to get in to really change the way Washington operates We can only hope
That's what JFK did, and look what happened tp him!
unsynapsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 04:51 PM   #81
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by David View Post
Thank you for your support Orion. These are going to be tying times. I just hope people do wake up.
obama is the anastetic of the new world order. a powerful tool in the fight against humanity
Old 11-05-2008, 04:55 PM   #82
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodshreder View Post
amazing how easily some are sucked in by the messianic fever of the obamatrons. 100th monkey syndrome works a treat.. just not in the direction humanity needs it to go.. HEIL OBAMA IMO
Old 11-05-2008, 05:04 PM   #83
David
Avalon Senior Member

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. - II Thessalonians 2:3-4

“I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal… This was the moment — this was the time — when we came together to remake this great nation…” Barrack Hussein Obama, June 3 2008
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:06 PM   #84
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Ctophil, you know....when you think about it. Obama does play perfectly in with the "messiah" status.
Uh huh. The majority of the country (including some in this thread) are seeing Obama as the one who will "save us" from this economic apocalypse and soon to come World War III. This is possibly one of the largest deception in the history of mankind. And MANY are eating it up like it's about to get peaceful and beautiful, just because Obama is the next leader of slavery. For example, I saw a couple kissing at the Obama acceptance speech last night and some got teary eyed while listening to him. Makes me sick.

Orion Morris: Maybe our agreement is just another signs of the times!

-Phillip

Last edited by ctophil; 11-05-2008 at 05:08 PM.
ctophil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:16 PM   #85
Dominic
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shellie View Post
The people who wanted change so bad never asked themselves what kind of change they wanted. I think most will be in for a rude surprise.
I know that the whole election is a smoke screen. Both party's are the same and they use the change slogan to gain more power over the people. Now the other party has the people believing in them they can get away with a lot. nothing will change except the power the believers give to the new puppet.

Get ready for some paramount changes.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:20 PM   #86
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God. - II Thessalonians 2:3-4

“I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal… This was the moment — this was the time — when we came together to remake this great nation…” Barrack Hussein Obama, June 3 2008
Allow me to add to your above quote from the same Chapter of the Bible:

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12 (King James Version)
King James Version (KJV)

"10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness."

Behold people. Do not let Yahweh send you a strong delusion and blind your eyes. Believe and trust in the Truth. Believing in Obama's lies shall send you down an even bigger hole. Let the Father of ALL creation embrace you and send you the Truth and the wonders of the Kingdom of Heaven through His salvation. Just some words of Truth and Wisdom. Do not be deceived, people.

-Phillip
Old 11-05-2008, 05:23 PM   #87
ctophil
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
I know that the whole election is a smoke screen. Both party's are the same and they use the change slogan to gain more power over the people. Now the other party has the people believing in them they can get away with a lot. nothing will change except the power the believers give to the new puppet.

Get ready for some paramount changes.
Exactly. Both parties are from the same Elitist family. However, Obama is more charismatic and better at deceiving people than McCain. So the Illuminati chose the best candidate for the job as I mentioned earlier (false messiah).

-Phillip
Old 11-05-2008, 05:27 PM   #88
JoyAnna
Avalon Senior Member

My family all live far away from me in San Francisco, Sacramento, and down in Missouri. This is what I wrote to them this morning:

Yes, I am pleased about the election (and ever so grateful it is now over with). I think that we, the people of America, have finally, awakened somewhat and made our voices heard. For that we can all be proud. However, at this point, this is mostly symbolic. There will be no significant change unless each and every one of us set out, today, to make those changes in our day to day lives that will lead to the 'utopia' we long to inhabit. This one man cannot (and should not) be expected to create this new world. Obama is NOT the savior! We must each and all be the savior to lift us out of this retched mess we have allowed to happen. Obama's election gives us an opportunity to make change happen, and for that I feel great relief and gratitude.

I know you probably think I have gone a bit looney with my cynicism, but we have lost so much over my lifetime. I'm not convinced that Obama is free of the controlling people and money that have destroyed so much of our nation and world, but I tend to feel he is sincere in his desire to do the right things.

The following is a quote from a forum I read every day. I agree with this person, so thought I would pass it along to you. I love you all so much, and so I worry a lot about all of you.

Mom, JoyAnna, Mumsey

"‘This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were.
It can't happen without you, without a new spirit of service, a new spirit of sacrifice.
So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each other.’
this quote from obama’s speech was the most memorable.
altho i had never been obamasized (the state of being enraptured by his oratory skills) before, i do feel a shift, the possibility of change is palpable. & that’s a good feeling, after 8 years of power & money grabbing.
we need to stay focused more than ever now. " – seekur3 http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...0880#post70880

JoyAnna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:30 PM   #89
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyAnna View Post
My family all live far away from me in San Francisco, Sacramento, and down in Missouri. This is what I wrote to them this morning:

Yes, I am pleased about the election (and ever so grateful it is now over with). I think that we, the people of America, have finally, awakened somewhat and made our voices heard. For that we can all be proud. However, at this point, this is mostly symbolic. There will be no significant change unless each and every one of us set out, today, to make those changes in our day to day lives that will lead to the 'utopia' we long to inhabit. This one man cannot (and should not) be expected to create this new world. Obama is NOT the savior! We must each and all be the savior to lift us out of this retched mess we have allowed to happen. Obama's election gives us an opportunity to make change happen, and for that I feel great relief and gratitude.

I know you probably think I have gone a bit looney with my cynicism, but we have lost so much over my lifetime. I'm not convinced that Obama is free of the controlling people and money that have destroyed so much of our nation and world, but I tend to feel he is sincere in his desire to do the right things.

The following is a quote from a forum I read every day. I agree with this person, so thought I would pass it along to you. I love you all so much, and so I worry a lot about all of you.

Mom, JoyAnna, Mumsey

"‘This victory alone is not the change we seek. It is only the chance for us to make that change. And that cannot happen if we go back to the way things were.
It can't happen without you, without a new spirit of service, a new spirit of sacrifice.
So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each other.’
this quote from obama’s speech was the most memorable.
altho i had never been obamasized (the state of being enraptured by his oratory skills) before, i do feel a shift, the possibility of change is palpable. & that’s a good feeling, after 8 years of power & money grabbing.
we need to stay focused more than ever now. " – seekur3 http://www.projectavalon.net/forum/s...0880#post70880

Obama is free of the controlling money? You are crazy!

He recieved more money, from unknown sources, then any president in history.

He recieved more money than Bush and McCain combined!!!

He is completly owned by the money!
Old 11-05-2008, 05:39 PM   #90
Tara
Avalon Senior Member

Obama was selected by the people. Most of his money came from the people. Did you not see the masses of people in the streets last night celebrating? It is these same people who will hold him accountable while some of you continue to sit on the sidelines and rant. You've got no proof that Obama is a puppet. So he's engaging with the PTB. How could he possibly avoid that? Maybe the PTB are being puppeted by Obama. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I have always had a strong intuition, and from the beginning I could feel Obama. There is a bit of darkness, very slight, but he is mostly guided by good forces. His wife is completely guided by good forces.She will keep him in line. This is our chance to take our govt back. We own it and we need to start taking responsibility. What good is it doing to act as if we have no power. What we believe is our reality. YES WE CAN!!!! Per Greg Palast, millions of votes were stolen last night by the republicans. Obama may have won the popular vote by more than 10 million. I resent anyone stating that we should not have a voice on this forum because somehow we are underinformed about reality if we are still discussing politics. Good day.
Tara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:40 PM   #91
Sushi
Avalon Senior Member

Post Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Same leash, different master.

We're on a treadmill. Some of you still haven't figured it out yet.

Incidentally, the electoral college means that "we" do not pick the president. The president is picked for us based on how we vote, supposedly.

Keep believing that if it gives you comfort.
Sushi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:45 PM   #92
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
Obama was selected by the people. Most of his money came from the people. Did you not see the masses of people in the streets last night celebrating? It is these same people who will hold him accountable while some of you continue to sit on the sidelines and rant. You've got no proof that Obama is a puppet. So he's engaging with the PTB. How could he possibly avoid that? Maybe the PTB are being puppeted by Obama. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I have always had a strong intuition, and from the beginning I could feel Obama. There is a bit of darkness, very slight, but he is mostly guided by good forces. His wife is completely guided by good forces.She will keep him in line. This is our chance to take our govt back. We own it and we need to start taking responsibility. What good is it doing to act as if we have no power. What we believe is our reality. YES WE CAN!!!! Per Greg Palast, millions of votes were stolen last night by the republicans. Obama may have won the popular vote by more than 10 million. I resent anyone stating that we should not have a voice on this forum because somehow we are underinformed about reality if we are still discussing politics. Good day.

I think you need to do your homework there lady...Obama's money is hidden... It did not come from the people... nobody knows where it came from...

He is skull and bones!

You seriously think our vote matters? You seriously think anybody can be president?

If you do then you are seriously uninformed about reality and you are just another new age clone.
Old 11-05-2008, 06:03 PM   #93
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: THANKYOU GOD...Obama IS THE PRESIDENT...The Whole World IS WATCHING..& "YES WE CA

Omg.

I am going to ignore all of the crappy negative posts on this thread and give Obama a chance. I am so happy that he won and I am hoping for the best!
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:05 PM   #94
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

also why do we care about an election here on avalon???? since the grand druid council of 13 run ****.. russia will now be relentlessly pursued economically and militarily..
Old 11-05-2008, 06:05 PM   #95
arcora
Banned

xxx

Last edited by arcora; 11-12-2008 at 01:35 AM.
arcora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:10 PM   #96
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
help we are being inundated by schills... we need better moderators obama is the puppet of the luceferian masters.. we do not sit here and rant. we are hear to prepare for the total and utter destruction of the united states thehn the rest fo the west will follow.. obama will bring CHANGE!!! get ready for HITLER x 100.. the sheeple are screwed.. i think discussing politics is a waste of time as it has no bearing whatsoever on reality.. you are gonna get raped and pillaged by the nwo with nobama as the mascot.. join his million man fascist police force.. GOOD DAY TO YOU
Old 11-05-2008, 06:11 PM   #97
dreamangel
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
You're going to get a brief honeymoon period while he consolidates support. Then, the sheep's costume is going to come off and you'll see the wolf you elected.

Keep your eyes open and when you see it take cover spiritually.

It is only a matter of time.
dreamangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #98
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcora View Post
I kept out of the pre-election debate and encouraged others to do the same. I knew it didn't matter. Now I'll tell you why.

I've known over a year that B.O. would be elected. I knew it before the first primary ballot was cast. He is the last anti-christ in human form. After I was informed of this fact (when he was still a longshot) I took notice when reports came out of people fainting at his speaches and calling him the messiah.

Now that the election is over, take a look at what you have.

The first President elect who defied all odds and broke the race barrier. He managed to do this even though he has no experience. He hasn't said what he's going to do as President. He's made no promise except 'change' (which you're going to get in spades). He has questionable spiritual roots. He can't prove he's a citizen. He's related by blood to GW and a direct descendant of Vlad the Impaler.

Yet he overcame all of these impossible odds to become President of the US and the masses worldwide are in love with him.

Stop and think.

You're going to get a brief honeymoon period while he consolidates support. Then, the sheep's costume is going to come off and you'll see the wolf you elected.

Keep your eyes open and when you see it take cover spiritually.
1000% correct
Old 11-05-2008, 06:18 PM   #99
pineal-pilot-in merkabah
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
I think you need to do your homework there lady...Obama's money is hidden... It did not come from the people... nobody knows where it came from...
yes we do , goldman sachs, city bank, jp morgan for starters.. i like being positive but avalon is about personal soveriegnty and taking responsiblity for our own lives... its gonna get so bad people will be crying themsleves to sleep.. plus bio weapons, plus more terror, plus all out war with russia, plus....... plus.... blah blah we know we know... we are here to become soveriegn humans not stay as sheep.. authority of any kind is here to kill us and get rid of us... i hate to see peoples posotive intent get focused on to ultimate evil.. turn inwards.. we dont need leaders..
Old 11-05-2008, 06:20 PM   #100
Orion Morris
Avalon Senior Member

Myra

Did you read them?

They are valid reasons why he is not trustworthy....

I think it is a bad idea to trust politicians... I am going to prepare for him in the manner that he has presented himself... As a overly funded, Clinton endorsed, coorporate puppet! He hasnt said a word about 9-11! Which if you are going to trust politicians that is the line I would draw.

If he proves me wrong well great...

but I doubt it...