Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-09-2008, 11:37 PM   #1
MikeW
Avalon Senior Member

Default BBC News Night 9 Oct 2008 uses the phrase New World Order

Did anyone else see this???

Very disturbing! Program started with the phrase new cold war with iceland and then new world financial order.

The words New World Order were then displayed on the screen as a pretext to the 3rd report.

Reaction please...

Last edited by MikeW; 10-10-2008 at 12:01 AM.
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:42 PM   #2
LiquidSwordz
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: BBC News Night 9 Oct 2008 uses the phrase New World Order

How can we react, when you do not post a link?
LiquidSwordz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:45 PM   #3
MikeW
Avalon Senior Member

This was a TV broadcast. I am not sure if this is avialable on the watch again facility but you must live in the uk. I will see if i can find some sort of internet link.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:52 PM   #4
MikeW
Avalon Senior Member

here is the link to the correct area.

i see that this episode is not up yet but it will appear soon im sure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/...r&q=news+night
Old 10-09-2008, 11:55 PM   #5
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

yes i is like the father of the idiot when he tries to look into the camera with self annonced hypnitic power; "it is a new world order" and "it will come" bla bla bla, look at it and laught, these retarded inbredres have fallen already, thats why they have to claim this on tv. let them stay in their own fake reality, they become less annoying then, beside they have alredy proven their offspring are og bush calibre. they dont have dna for another generation anyway....it is all missused long time ago!!!! people became too smart for this freak-show.....even doped with mercury, aluminum and barium....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:30 PM   #6
Soulmate7
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
here is the link to the correct area.

i see that this episode is not up yet but it will appear soon im sure.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/...r&q=news+night
Thanks for the info!
Someone from the UK should put this on YouTube.
Quote:
Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only
Soulmate7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #7
ATYT
Avalon Senior Member

This is what i got ..

"Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only"

youtube it if you can /. /
ATYT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:18 AM   #8
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

"one world currency", "the endgame" and ''new world order" uttered by glenn beck on headline news, here in the states:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKsiZdOD5u4

he usually comes off as a total dope on television, but many people watch him. youd think that any NWO publicity is good publicity, but... (read below)...

my analysis:
its clear that the NWO has changed their media tactics. they obviously cannot hide the illuminati/bohemian grove/NWO topics anymore, so theyre doing damage control by allowing eggheads with no credibility like him to discuss this. with macys offering illuminati t-shirts, theyre trying to diffuse the entire momentum and almost make light of it because theyre getting a bit scared. flooding the mainstream media with the NWO/NAU stuff cast in a lighthearted and benign light will cause the public to learn of it and then allow it to fade as a passing fad.
and if they do try to pull off a one world monetary system or one world government, this is the first stepping stone in accomplishing it so as to steer the public in favor of it. theyll start casting the NWO as something that we need to prevent more financial crises. i expect the mentioning of "NWO'' to be ramped up in the coming weeks.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:37 AM   #9
conjuredUp
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bilderburger w/cheese View Post

my analysis:
its clear that the NWO has changed their media tactics. they obviously cannot hide the illuminati/bohemian grove/NWO topics anymore, so theyre doing damage control by allowing eggheads with no credibility like him to discuss this. with macys offering illuminati t-shirts, theyre trying to diffuse the entire momentum and almost make light of it because theyre getting a bit scared. flooding the mainstream media with the NWO/NAU stuff cast in a lighthearted and benign light will cause the public to learn of it and then allow it to fade as a passing fad.
and if they do try to pull off a one world monetary system or one world government, this is the first stepping stone in accomplishing it so as to steer the public in favor of it. theyll start casting the NWO as something that we need to prevent more financial crises. i expect the mentioning of "NWO'' to be ramped up in the coming weeks.

Give that man a side of fries! The avatar is PRICELESS. :-)

I resonate TOTALLY with what you wrote... this is the equivalent of the some sicko child molester offering everyone a puppy. We'll like them if they give us a puppy, right?

I love it that they are running scared. I LOVE that they know how powerful we are becoming by the SECOND.

In light,
C
conjuredUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 01:54 AM   #10
Patchjacket
Avalon Senior Member

"New World Order" as a catch phrase has been in the lexicon since the 19th century. The first time I heard it on TV was in a speech by George Bush, Senior during his presidency.

The Bahai writings, originating in the mid-1800's, are full of references to "The New World Order" in the context of when the world recognizes Baha'u'llah as the prophet of the new age.

It's dangerous to think that anyone's notion of "New World Order" is the same as your own. What looks like "order" to some may mean "mayhem" to others. However, it may be interesting to watch the development of the concept as it gains the public's attention.
Patchjacket
Patchjacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 09:40 PM   #11
Richard T
Avalon Senior Member

The more you pour nonsense into an expression, in other words the more you bombard the public with all kinds of conflicting ideas, the less the original spirit of the expression is retained by the masses.

People don't consider what they receive by vibration, they stick with the form and the memory they have of a meaning associated to it.

This is true of everything, not just NWO. It is true of channelled materials, that all contribute to confusion, it is true of media in relation to politics that contribute to confusion, it is true of thoughts, relative to the vibration, that contribute to confusion.

And people choose and pick what suits them. So, in a sense they don't choose and pick but the replacement concepts that fit their mentality stick to their mind like a virus sticks to its associated cellular interface. So, the concepts, like thoughts, stick to them using a subjective form. So the person is under the impression that he is the origin of the concept, so that the concept proceeds from his reason.

The coming of the Internet has added immensely to the confusion by giving a platform to a full spectrum of possibilities and suggestions relative to all possible subject topics imaginable, in such a way that what could have been valid information ends up totally drown in a sea of nonsense.

So long as people are susceptible to confusion, they will be influenced by this massive attack, and this attack will just go up in intensity. And the confusion engendered will either numb people totally or bring them to a heightened level of anxiety.
Richard T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:00 PM   #12
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

I can just see it now.

"Oh the New World Order, yeah ive seen that on the news and stuff. Its like the plan to make the world financial system economy better and streamlined and stuff so we dont have these problems again"

I can almost hear it now. springing back to mind, "9/11 terrorists terrorism bombs Al Qaeda, terror, Bin laden, terrorists, terrorism, terror terror terror!"
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:02 PM   #13
Jacqui D
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
Did anyone else see this???

Very disturbing! Program started with the phrase new cold war with iceland and then new world financial order.

The words New World Order were then displayed on the screen as a pretext to the 3rd report.

Reaction please...
Yes mikeW i heard this also, thought "Oh here we go, they slipped that in didn't they!"
Said to my huband did you hear that, he agreed also!
They want it put into the conscience thought so that when it actually happens you will be used to those words then you won't question why it has become the new world order, simply take it as the norm.
Jacqui D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:08 PM   #14
Mike_Jetson
Avalon Senior Member

This program has just brought something major to mind.

If our gov doesnt guarantee the deposits in Iceland then the councils could withdraw £25 billion pounds due to lack of confidence. Now that really would have a large affect. Not only on the council withdrawing money but council staff following suit, their friends following suit.....bye bye UK banking
Mike_Jetson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:19 PM   #15
freespirit
Avalon Senior Member

hi folks

i was watching my self and had to do a double take !
go on girl tell it like it is.

freespirit
freespirit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 10:35 PM   #16
Brinty
Avalon Senior Member

Talking Re: BBC News Night 9 Oct 2008 uses the phrase New World Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by freespirit View Post
hi folks

i was watching my self and had to do a double take !

freespirit
Wow! can you post a picture of yourself so we can all do a double take?

Sorry, just kidding.

I know what you meant.
Brinty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2008, 04:53 AM   #17
bilderburger w/cheese
Avalon Senior Member

I resonate TOTALLY with what you wrote... this is the equivalent of the some sicko child molester offering everyone a puppy. We'll like them if they give us a puppy, right?

I love it that they are running scared. I LOVE that they know how powerful we are becoming by the SECOND.

exactly, c. a typical psy-ops media spin will do the trick in marketing this to us. i was just watching fox ''news'' and they said, "oh, this is such a buying opportunity for young people to get into the market right now! weve brought in an expert to help answer some questions." and the host and the ''expert'' are all gleeful smiles. everythings great! the economy is great! great time to buy! of course theyve got some warm and fuzzy stats above the scroll, letting us know some great trivia about the potential for the market to rise.

and then they throw some meatballs over the plate. a dope off the street asks, "ive got some money and i know this is a great time to invest. what should i buy?" how about some fluoride stock.

of course the segment closes with some positive music.

that said, we are in stage 3 of gandhis famous line, "first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, and then you win." the media ignored us. and then they laughed at how absurd of a notion it is that our own government couldve pulled off 9-11. now at this point, they will fight us with disinformation and deceit, because the "NWO'' information is now mainstream, thanks to some true heroes on our side, bless their souls.
the powers that be already have daniel carr (speculation on my part, but its what i believe) producing faux amero coins to confuse and discredit the public about the concept of a new american currency, should it happen to come to fruition:
http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?Cat...ction=VIEWCATS.

real information is so intertwined with fraudulent information that itll be exceedingly hard to tell what is truth and what isnt, so the people we are trying to awaken will likely give up and go back to listening to the mass medias brainwashing messages.

its important for us to illustrate their methods of mind control and their tactics of misinformation. thats our best defense.
bilderburger w/cheese is offline   Reply With Quote