Go Back   Old Project Avalon Forum (ARCHIVE) > Project Avalon Forum > What’s Going Down > News And Updates

Notices

Old 10-05-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
Theresa
Avalon Senior Member

Default Bill Deagle's recent call, David W. and new Zeitgeist

Ok....just piecing this stuff together. I am listening to D. Wilcock right now, just listened to Bill Deagles call from last night, and watched the new zeitgesit movie last night.

(btw, links at camelot to these not working...what's up??)

David is saying same stuff. He doesn't like Deagle. Hmm...

I have seen stuff SORT OF similar to Deagle's visions, AND Wilcocks.

My feeling is that it might not be AS severe as Deagles visions, but something for sure is going down.

Also, I'm posting an another thread a message about the Zeitgeist movie.

I agree with David about our "growth process". But something is going to happen.

anybody? what's your take?? Lets talk!
Theresa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:40 PM   #2
alice goes nuts....
Avalon Senior Member

Default Re: Bill Deagle's recent call, David W. and new Zeitgeist

havent listened to the david thing, but the bill conversation i heard, he was very busy about undrlining it all....i m not sure....but i feel i have my head over water again....
alice goes nuts.... is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
Myra
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
Ok....just piecing this stuff together. I am listening to D. Wilcock right now, just listened to Bill Deagles call from last night, and watched the new zeitgesit movie last night.

(btw, links at camelot to these not working...what's up??)

David is saying same stuff. He doesn't like Deagle. Hmm...

I have seen stuff SORT OF similar to Deagle's visions, AND Wilcocks.

My feeling is that it might not be AS severe as Deagles visions, but something for sure is going down.

Also, I'm posting an another thread a message about the Zeitgeist movie.

I agree with David about our "growth process". But something is going to happen.

anybody? what's your take?? Lets talk!
I'm curious what everyone else thinks too. I am in the middle of listening to Bill Deagle's phone call and it's got me worried. Somehow I hope he's wrong.
Myra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 08:10 PM   #4
Suriel

Wink Re: Bill Deagle's recent call, David W. and new Zeitgeist

David basically says that the ETs won't let any nukes go off. And he says that Deagle just had a bad vision and needed to back it up with evidence.
He also said that he is a public speaker and should have more responsibility on what message he is bringing due to Camelot's popularity.

Because it would spread unnecessary fear to the public.

He also thinks that the NWO is going down.

So it is the complete opposite approach to our future.

That is a main summary.

Old 10-05-2008, 09:07 PM   #5
taoist rebel

Bill Deagle strikes me as the kind of person who reads things and then internalizes them.

Like reading the side effects of a medication and suddenly getting the side effects.

Me thinks, Bill has been reading too much GLP, Webbot reports and Timewave zero info.

Nothing happens next week except maybe a minor stock market correction.

As an intuitive myself, Bill feels like he's looking for credibility but carries none of his own.

Bill says his in So Cal. Why isn't he getting the hell outta there? I would have packed up my stuff and family... and called from a cell phone or after I felt safe.

Deagle is a phoney.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:40 PM   #6
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member

I have had Et contact for years now(actually I am told all my life but I don't remember) and I am being told & shown that it was my last chance to stock up, Bush will be bared (saw him running in undies & socks) and just rough seas for a while and then everything will be much better than my life now.
Things are going to get nasty, have seen troops, bombs, battleships.
Also have been told I may have to leave. I am unsure at this point where but am prepared as this info is Always accurate.so much so that my family takes it quite seriously. I do not believe any nukes will be fired, as my ET friends say they are already here and will step in.
I am to look at this as a great adventure, a prerequiste to a golden age
My watchers are tall blondes and I have always felt quite peaceful, safe & protected with them.
Debi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:50 PM   #7
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Many people are having trouble believing in what bill deagle said, but what about george green? what about the radio show were some guy says he recieved an email from a UN friend saying he's leaving the uk in october? What about the information david icke got from a traffic warden about being informed of a coming war which will create civil unrest?
SpaceMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 09:57 PM   #8
jivatmanx

I myself am biased regarding this topic as I have followed David Wilcock for several years now and love and respect him more than any other intuitive; his central message being much more positive and his information being so clear, backed up by research and data, for those who haven't read his three recent articles on DivineCosmos.com , please do so.

One of the reasons is that he is centrally grounded in some of the most excellent channeled material ever written: The Law of One.

One of his more central points as to why events will not transpire the way Bill Deagle has said, is that with a full financial collapse followed by a nuclear detonation, and total martial law, would constitute a wholesale shift of planetary consciousness to the negative.

The Law of One material speaks of a "Quarantine" by higher forces, which prevents interference of our planetary "free will" by forces from elsewhere. It opens randomly, and typically allows Positive, or service to other, forces in, because the planet is already slightly negative.

The point is to maintain somewhat of a balance between positive and negative, so that those on earth can choose one of the other. Bill Deagle's series of events would constitute too much of an infringement to be allowed.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:08 PM   #9
Realview
Avalon Senior Member

It's just Karma, good or bad, whatever transpires is the exhaustion of imperfections. Souls will be and are placed to buffer negativity and the effects of "negative" karmas upon the earth. But, even a cool breeze stirs up the dust. Reasonable preparedness is a good thing. The Supreme Being is all merciful to the humble. The creation is not broken.
Realview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:10 PM   #10
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jivatmanx View Post
I myself am biased regarding this topic as I have followed David Wilcock for several years now and love and respect him more than any other intuitive; his central message being much more positive and his information being so clear, backed up by research and data, for those who haven't read his three recent articles on DivineCosmos.com , please do so.

One of the reasons is that he is centrally grounded in some of the most excellent channeled material ever written: The Law of One.

One of his more central points as to why events will not transpire the way Bill Deagle has said, is that with a full financial collapse followed by a nuclear detonation, and total martial law, would constitute a wholesale shift of planetary consciousness to the negative.

The Law of One material speaks of a "Quarantine" by higher forces, which prevents interference of our planetary "free will" by forces from elsewhere. It opens randomly, and typically allows Positive, or service to other, forces in, because the planet is already slightly negative.

The point is to maintain somewhat of a balance between positive and negative, so that those on earth can choose one of the other. Bill Deagle's series of events would constitute too much of an infringement to be allowed.
the thing is many people say that ET's aren't going to allow WW3, yet they have allowed two world wars already. And let's not forget that in the last world war there were two nuclear bombs dropped. I agree that WW3 would be way more catastrophic, but are we being a bit arrogant by saying they will save us? It's hard for me to be able to tell whether they will or not because i simply don't know how they percieve humans, or how they think. We are like ants to them so would they really help such a primitive species? i hope they do.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:25 PM   #11
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceMonkey View Post
Many people are having trouble believing in what bill deagle said, but what about george green? what about the radio show were some guy says he recieved an email from a UN friend saying he's leaving the uk in october? What about the information david icke got from a traffic warden about being informed of a coming war which will create civil unrest?
Ive also been speaking with a guy that has friends in Florida who told him about four new FEMA camps they had spotted over there. Sumthin is definately afoot.
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #12
jivatmanx

Quote:
the thing is many people say that ET's aren't going to allow WW3, yet they have allowed two world wars already. And let's not forget that in the last world war there were two nuclear bombs dropped. I agree that WW3 would be way more catastrophic, but are we being a bit arrogant by saying they will save us? It's hard for me to be able to tell whether they will or not because i simply don't know how they percieve humans, or how they think. We are like ants to them so would they really help such a primitive species? i hope they do.

WWII was lost by the Nazis, and they were unable to implement global slavery. Yes, Hiroshima and Nagasaki were bombed but full nuclear war/anarchy never happened. Instead we entered several decades of unprecedented peace, prosperity, and freedom. Any nuclear detonation today would cause complete anarchy, because many countries possess weapons of mass destruction and our supply chain is so fragile.

Especially at this point in time, right before 2012, they won't allow a wholesale enslavement of humanity by the elites. They just won't, it's too much of an infringement on everyone's free will.

As to their view of us, all things are part of the creator and therefore they will maintain our chance to experience a choice-filled life on this earth and see an appropriate end to this age.

Last edited by jivatmanx; 10-05-2008 at 10:45 PM.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:43 PM   #13
SpaceMonkey
Avalon Senior Member

we've been apart of global slavery for centuries, the democratic society is nothing but an illusion. Our spiritual potential has been supressed for a long long time.
Old 10-05-2008, 10:44 PM   #14
Gnosis5
Avalon Senior Member

Whether he is right or wrong, I'm loving life and people and processing my own forgiveness. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRqJUtqDrbM&feature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myra View Post
I'm curious what everyone else thinks too. I am in the middle of listening to Bill Deagle's phone call and it's got me worried. Somehow I hope he's wrong.
Gnosis5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #15
recallone
Avalon Senior Member

I watched the Zeitgeist Addendum, heard both interviews, sorting it all out - same as all of you. Something interesting to note are the military exercises being planned for Oct 6 through Oct 16. Wilcock mentioned them in his interview, I found the following link.
http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...ad.php?t=31005
I started another thread about it - don't mean to muck things up by mixing topics, but this is all part of the puzzle. If you recall, similar exercises were being conducted on 9/11. It certainly makes you think.
Too many things all pointing in the same direction to just dismiss them as fear mongering. If someone shouts "Fire!" - and there is a fire - is that person an alarmist? Or someone who values human life, same as you?
recallone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #16
pilot
Avalon Senior Member

My feeling is that Dr Bill's message was over-the-top, that is, it didn't ring true to me, but the build up of tensions that seem to be going around, I do feel and experience those occasionally.

Zeitgeist Addendum was good.

I will roll on up to the store for extra provisions in a day or two.

Pray for Peace everybody.
pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 11:09 PM   #17
Tuza

I am still feeling calm, but let's face it, consider how many people are awake to what is going on around them, just go outside and have a real look at people. I feel something is going to happen if only to wake up people big time, part of that will be the financial melt down, that should get their attention for sure, as far as the nukes go, I still feel the ETs as David said will take care of that. In any case the warriors here need to direct our light to fix this. I ask my soul before I go to sleep to go out communicate with other souls and get things done. What do you think Theresa?
Old 10-05-2008, 11:42 PM   #18
Debi5
Avalon Senior Member

The Et's are not here to save us, they are here to help us save ourselves.
Debi5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 12:35 AM   #19
Truth voice 2012
Avalon Senior Member

I Found This on a forum. Thought it was interesting.

"The latest alert from Half Past Human's predictive linguistics is
pointing towards a major catastrophic event or combination of events around the "hot date" of October 7, 2008:

George Ure says:

"As you know, my worst-case fear about events to come lines up on the notion that says something like "Markets fall apart so much going into October 7th (or so) that we have people starting to awaken in huge numbers to the idea that a long wave cyclical economic depression is unfolding - and that in turn is such a threat to the modern world that event a terrorist attack (false flag or otherwise) is "necessary" to prevent a sudden cascading of runs of banks."

Ostensibly picking up the chatter on radical Islamic blogs, a supposed deep undercover intelligence operative codenamed "Archangel", reports that Islamic terrorists have posted on the Internet certain "Commandments Before The Strike", that are alleged instructions for actions that Muslims are to take regarding an imminent large-scale attack - hints at nuclear - on the United States, specifically New York and Washington DC, slated to take place on October 7, 2008.

Most U. S. intelligence officials dismissed Zarqawi's letter as wishful thinking until Ayman al-Zawahiri, bin Laden's second in command, appeared on al-Jazeera, the official television network of Saudi Arabia, to deliver a message to the American people.

In the message, which was broadcast Aug. 8, al-Zawahiri said: "What you have seen, O Americans, in New York and Washington and the losses you are having in Afghanistan and Iraq, in spite of the blackouts by your media, are only the losses of the initial clashes. ... You will soon experience horrors that will make you forget the horrors you have encountered in Vietnam."

The al-Qaida chieftain went on to say: "Jihadist forces have been established in all of Western Europe to defend the powerless within the nation. For the crimes that the Crusaders have committed against the Muslims will be reaped by Christians and Jews throughout the Western world."

Zawahiri's video messages are viewed by intelligence officials as telling signs that a terrorist attack is imminent. His televised message Sept. 6, 2004, took place before the December 6, 2004, bombing of the U.S. consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, while his message of June 17, 2005, preceded the London bombings.

Concerns about an October attack were heightened even more by reports that the radical Islamic community viewed the ravages of hurricanes Katrina and Rita as signs that Allah was pleased with the plans for "the American Hiroshima."

I dunno what to believe and found wilcocks response puzzling. There is so much other stuff going on outside what the web bot says too. Build up of camps, military police exercises, Stocks teetering over the edge. It looks like a controled demolition of society. The gold market being sucked up by whoever. It certainly doesnt look like the politicians are worried at all on UK media. I dont agree with Wilcock when he says the banks are crumbling. They are merely reajusting for the "New World Financial Order" as PM Gordon Browne stated. Im questioning this new evolution religion too. Im into self responsability and everything but I keep gettin the flashes in the back of my head "Remeber they will interduce a new world religion to accompany the world order". And hearing such things as "We probably wont even feel it when we evolve". I think Id notice if I suddenly shrunk into a 4 foot gray ET. Isnt that what were supposed to look like in the Future?

I appretiate Im only saying this from my own perspective on reality and many of you here have had experiences of your own to conform whats real in your belief systems but Im just confused and baffled beyond belief at this stage. I dunno what to belive. Anyone feel the same?
Truth voice 2012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:11 AM   #20
Reveling John
Avalon Senior Member

Wink Re: What about Zeitgeist Addendum?

I was actually drawn to this thread because of the reference to Zeitgeist Addendum, which I just completed about 10 min ago. Amazing work. Anyone want to talk about that, particularly the instructions delivered at the end?
Reveling John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:12 AM   #21
Gareth
Project Avalon Administrator

Bill may very well be receiving information...but it could be from a negative entity and giving him false information.
Gareth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:13 AM   #22
Racsouran
Banned

we can only speculate about the probable outcomes.....
Racsouran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:24 AM   #23
BeaTnik-BandiT
Avalon Senior Member

As long as humanity gets rid of victim consciousness, and stay centered, there is nothing to fear.
BeaTnik-BandiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:44 AM   #24
rustanddust
Avalon Senior Member

to be honest I was somewhat disappointed in the new zeitgeist movie, it just seemed like a 2 hour long ad for this Venus Project thing.

the instructions and the project make a lot of sense and everything but still suspicious......
rustanddust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2008, 01:50 AM   #25
ADAM KADMON
Avalon Senior Member

I think Bill was right on. A little vague with his time-frame, but I highly doubt the man is lying about his visions just to get attention; or spread fear.

Remember, how you interpret his message is what matters. If you think he is just spreading fear by telling people his visions, than you are just a sheep following what the "anti-fear" crowd is saying. The truth is, for people in L.A. his message could have been a God Sent blessing that will save them and their families life. And when he said the stock market would fall 10% in one day, if you would have sold before that day, as a matter of fact, not fear -- you may have saved your retirement.

Personally, what he has taught me is to listen to my intuition and work on interpreting it. And quite frankly, living in L.A. is unintelligent if preservation of your life is one of your top priorities. The quality of air and water alone, not to mention being in a Red Zone for earthquakes is enough to make any smart person get out of the city.

It's easy to just classify him as spreading fear and do nothing. I however found it very empowering. My whole life it feels like I've been "waiting for something" ~ and I know the waiting is almost over on an intuitive level.

Look inside for guidance, and outside for verification and confirmation. Bill has the nerve to say the 'unthinkable' and put into words what some of us are feeling, but just couldn't qualify with words. Kudos Bill.

Adam K.
ADAM KADMON is offline   Reply With Quote